The Ripper's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh!!!" Abberline said jerking his head away and firing the gun again. The bullet missed Jack as he jumped out of the way. Jack then swung his hand into Abberline making him slip on the wet floor. As he fell, he grabbed hold of Jack's drenched coat and pulled him along. The two fell together and crashed to the floor. Abberline's gun flew out of his hand and slid across the floor. Splashing around in the pool of wine, they hit each other a few times as they both searched for the gun. Finally, Jack slid into a rack of wine barrels and cracked the post. The wood post split and four large barrels of wine came rolling down. Both men jumped out of the way of the tumbling barrels as they rolled past and smashed into another rack. That rack soon tumbled and Abberline just missed being smashed. As he looked up, he saw another rack of barrels tumbling over, this rack falling right over top of Jack the Ripper. The man looked up at the falling obstacles.

"Nooo!" he yelled as they fell at him. Abberline watched Jack fall to the ground as wine barrels fell all around. Abberline breathed in a large breath as he saw he had finally put an end to Jack the Ripper. Climbing out past a barrel, he made his way to the door to call for assistance. Soon the winery was filled with police officers searching through the mess for the Ripper's body. The police soon removed the barrels to recover Jack's crushed, corpse.

Several weeks later the Abberline's doctor confirmed that Anne was indeed pregnant.

The End

12