The Rise after the Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're spectacular, you have nothing to worry about," she remarked candidly, her eyes glimmering behind her lashes as she appraised me. My heart raced with excitement as she slithered closer and wrapped her arm around me, her mouth battering with mine.

There were few words after we lost ourselves in that kiss, which seemed to fade into one long battle as Laura pushed me down into the bed. Collapsing with me, her hands roamed along my skin as I held her, my hands grasping her hips almost a little too hard. We thrashed about in furious a craze, progressing at a faster pace, the room spinning around us as we morphed into unthinking beings.

I wanted her naked and my fingers impatiently worked their way into the waistband of her panties to grasp the firm smoothness of her ass. Laura moaned at the sensation and her own hands wrestled with my underwear, her fingers wrenching them down hastily as I lifted my lower torso up in assistance. The air against my throbbing pussy offered a slight reprieve, but I didn't focus long on that as Laura dragged them down and I kicked them away.

Laura rolled off me for a moment, leaving me grasping for breath as she yanked down her own panties, breathing heavily as she pulled them off her legs and threw them somewhere on the floor. She lunged back to me and I could feel the smile on her lips as she kissed me, her hair tickling my shoulders, as she propped herself up above me and smiled.

"I've been looking forward to this," she grinned, her breathing still fast.

"I can tell. And so have I," I admitted, my hands resting around her waist as we remained still.

"You seem eager, but remember that if this is too much for you, let me know, okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure that even if I wanted to stop I couldn't," I grinned, knowing that there was nothing that could stop me going all the way with her tonight, my earlier trepidation was replaced with nothing but desire. Even so, I appreciated her honesty, especially when we were now completely naked and about to cross into new territory with each other.

"Good, let's continue on then," she proclaimed, planting a single kiss of agreement against my lips. My lips opened against hers with a gasp of pleasure as her fingers rubbed and tweaked my nipple, first my left breast then my right, as our kiss deepened once again.

Laura moved from my mouth to trace kisses along my jaw line and neck, her teeth gently grazing my neck. I shivered up against her at the sensation and held my breath as her lips continued downward to my shoulder then along my collarbone, before arriving at my left breast. I shook again at the new sensation of her tongue and then her teeth caressing my nipple with varying tones of softness and roughness which blended to create a palette of delicious intensity. I moaned as she repeated similar movements with my other breast, which combined with the still tingling sensations of her previous efforts.

Descending further, slithering further down me and along the bed, her soft tongue explored along my ribcage and across my stomach. I could see the wetness of her path, as I raised my head with a great effort, my head swimming with desire. Her eyes met mine as she lowered herself down my body and we held each other's gaze, green eyes with blue, creating a channel of unspoken bliss amidst the cloud of pleasure around us.

Her hands slid along my arms, then my sides, coming to rest at the outer sides of my thighs until they slid under my ass and lifted me up slightly. Observing my now visibly soaked pussy for the first time, she smiled in satisfaction.

"Even better than I predicted," she removed a hand from my ass to stroke along my pussy, smearing my juices along my lips and over my clit, "As I'm sure you're well aware, you're absolutely soaked, just the way I like it..."

I could only manage a strangled whimper as I twitched beneath her touch, my teeth gritted in impatience. Although I really needed to come, I also wanted this to last as long as possible, this sweet torture was what I had craved for so long.

She stopped running her finger along my pussy, her hand returning to my ass and in a long moment we both knew what was coming next. I held my breath, unable to look away from her, even as her hot breath wafted along my wet, dripping centre. Her tongue was unhurried as she controlled her eagerness, her first lick making contact with my clit before winding along my pussy. I jolted as her tongue made its first contact with my clit, my breath as fast as my pulse.

One of my hands reached down to rest gently at her head, my fingers weaving into her dark locks. As she continued to lick along my outer lips, my right hand flew to the bedding beneath us, my fingers burrowing into the crumpled fabric.

My eyes closed in bliss as her tongue delved into my slit, my juices coating her tongue as she explored me, slowly familiarizing herself with all the contours within me. She increased pressure, pushing further into me until her nose brushed against my clit, sending me writhing above her, whimpering with impatience.

As I began to shake above her, my body taking control of me, she withdrew her tongue from my pussy. She kissed the skin of my inner thighs, one after the next with careful softness, as if to pacify me. I hissed as she brought her right hand from my hip to drag it along my slit once again, like she had with her tongue, until her finger hovered teasingly against my outer inner lips, not yet entering me.

Finally, and with a suddenness that took me by surprise, her finger wiggled through my slick inner lips, finally beginning to glide into me. As she went, she sought out and discovered several sensitive spots along my walls as she went, sending me into a squirming mess of ecstasy. I moaned as she rotated her finger along my pussy, twisting and angling attentively as she began to seek out spot of sensitivity.

I jerked and quivered as she sparked points of pleasure which arched through me, currents singing in my veins and nerves as I felt my pussy begin to rhythmically contract. The sensations increased as she slid another finger within me, doubling her efforts, the slick sound of her movements within me echoing around the room.

I was so close to experiencing the dissipation of my existence when she stopped moving her fingers. I gritted my teeth and grunted as I caught my breath, feeling that closeness levelling then fading, as I was snagged within that moment of frustration. My hips slackened and rested back on the bed as I opened my eyes for the first time in minutes to seek out Laura.

"You're so fucking sexy like this, Sarah," she declared, overcome by her desire. My breath hissed through my teeth, my chest rising and falling with hot breaths of frustration and arousal at her provocative words. I'd never heard her swear before and I found it quite stirring.

"So are you," I gasped, struggling for breath as I met Laura's gaze, "This is so damn hot, I want it to last forever." My words fell from my mouth in a trickle of candid lust, without me really knowing what I was saying, but I didn't care. I needed to explode in a ball of fire, feel my looming climax rip up and through me, tearing me apart. And then I would do the same for her.

Laura's eyes were dark, the expression on her face one of predatory sultriness as she leant down, her lips once again level at my pussy. She looked like a lioness moving in for the kill as she fastened her lips around me, her tongue returning to my clit, this time fluttering powerfully. This ignited the sparking sensations within me once again, consuming me as she drove me upwards, her fingers resuming their efforts in my aching pussy.

I came quickly, arching up off the bed as the impact swelled within me, boiling underneath the surface until it burst outwards, consuming me in waves. After the initial waves passed, I collapsed onto the bed limply, my breathing heavy and faltered. I could barely even move my head, my energy had been drained out of me, temporarily at least, thanks to the intensity of my heart stopping climax.

I took a deep, shuddering breath of satisfaction as Laura slid her mouth and hands from me, slithering up the bed to lie beside me. Her arm wrapped around me, her soft skin moulding against mine as we lay there, both of us appreciating the relaxed silence that followed. I turned to face her and we just gazed at each other wordlessly, the sound of our breaths mingling as the room came back into focus.

"That was incredible, thank you," I muttered, smiling at Laura as I reached out and draped my arm tenderly around her. We both knew that what we had just shared was something special, something we'd both been looking forward to but hadn't expected to be so intense.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I know I did," she revealed, tenderly stroking the side of my cheek.

I raised my head and kissed Laura lovingly, enjoying the feel of her lips against mine. I was glad that we'd succeeded in working things out after all. I knew that the difficulties earlier on barely mattered now, if at all, since they were just bumps in the journey which Laura and I had decided to undertake.

In time, the outcome of our journey would be revealed, but in that moment, I decided that making love with Laura would be the next of many experiences we would enjoy.