The Rise and Fall of Slavery

Story Info
Female landowner is made slave to her black slave.
1k words
3.6
98.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

The year was 1863 and the place was the heart of the South--Atlanta, Georgia. The U. S. Civil War was in full swing and the landed gentry were trying hard to keep their slaves. At least some were, the rest were trying to keep their slaves hard.

Miss Eugenia Johnson was one of the later persuasion. You see, she knew, without a doubt that eventually slavery would be abolished and the only way to keep the workers she had was by other inducements. Those "inducements" were, quite simply put, her body and soul.

"Huge," as Eugenia was called behind her back due to her most ample breasts--each of which was the size of a Southern cannonball, was willing to trade sex for work to keep her noble home and plantation going.

Of course, slavery didn't extend to the lighter skins, but only the dark ones. She knew what it meant to do this. She would be outcast if found out. White ladies quite simply did not mix with property.

The first time she was with one of "those people" she was shocked to find that they were no different under their clothes although their attitudes toward sex was completely different. Men, those not hijacked into slavery, from where they came were very dominant with their wives and they had many of them.

Huge was told that the way things are to be had changed. Shake, the largest of the former slaves said, "From now on Huge you are our property and will do as we command you or you will be severely reprimanded. And I think you know what that means bitch! If you don't want you horrible little secret to get out you will do as we say."

"Secret?" Huge choked out.

"Yes," Shaka said, "secret. Your little secret about your really being a submissive cunt who desires black cock and cunt. We've been watching you watch us dear."

Her facial expressions told them all they needed to know. They were right about her. And so began the conversion from landowner to cocksucking, cuntlicking, assfucking submissive slut whore.

The first night she spent in the stables told her everything she needed to know about what they thought of her. She was chained, bound and gagged in a stall that previously belonged to a slave. That selfsame slave was now sleeping in her marvelous solid oak and mahogany four poster bed wondering how to begin her training into sexual servitude.

Luckily, for him, not her, he'd already had more than a few years to think about just this happening. As he walked out of the house he saw the round fire poker and an idea came to him like the proverbial bolt from the blue.

Using the various implements in the stable Shaka rearranged the way his former Mistress was bound. She was now on all fours, naked, her ass in the air and completely unable to move. Shaka gave her a choice, she could have the poker in her or him up her ass.

Huge figured he was better than the poker, but didn't figure he'd put it in her pussy at the same time his rather prodigious endowment went dry up her ass. Her screams were quickly muffled by his strong hand being clasped over her mouth while the second hand pulled hard on her seriously erect nipple.

While she was savaged like this, knowing that she deserved it, and even loved being treated as such, Huge began to feel something else--a need for humiliation, her humiliation, that she could not sate. Somehow the treatment that Shaka gave her threw her headlong into a state of mind she was ignorant of herself but could now see quite clearly. It was as if she was a bird, just out of its egg, opening its eyes for the first time. Her initial submission was that same bird spreading its wings as well and, like the bird, she revelled in the freedom, the freedom of being another's property.

Her freedom became her life and that life now revolved around serving and servicing others. As her new life progressed she came to love Shaka and the many, many others she served. Her house had been turned into a profitable brothel and the plantation was its legitimate front and flourished as well.

Over time Huge searched out other woman candidates to train to work in the brothel, but at first it was just her pulling the trains. Shaka loved his slut and took good care of her. And Huge took care of him, there was nothing she would not do to please him.

Shaka's 11" endowment was serviced by Huge on a daily basis and he, in return, made sure to please his slut by fucking her ass dry, then, after washing it off, putting it in her mouth and pussy until she exploded all over him.

On the day Shaka's first baby by Huge was born her secret was revealed to the mid-wife. However, this secret was kept for two reasons. The baby "died" in childbirth or so everyone was told. Also, the mid-wife disappeared and was never heard from again.

The actual facts were rather different. The mid-wife is now breeding stock for all the black males that come through wanting children and the baby, now grown up as of this writing, supervises his mother and others breeding children. He actually has a sum total of 15 brothers and sisters. Well, 1/2 brothers and sisters, as they each have a different father.

Huge, well she was a really good breeder, even during her pregnancies, or perhaps because of them, her sex drive was incredibly high. As payment after each birth she was given, temporarily, to the doctor to use as he desired. Her bloodlines will continue for many years to come.

Huge greats everyone at the brothel in the same way everyday. She is naked and awaiting orders from whomever enters. More often than not she is entered, used, abused, pissed on and thrown back to the door for the next customer.

And she wouldn't have it any other way!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers