The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01

Story Info
Hung college kid must do whatever he can to graduate.
21.5k words
4.71
105k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains the use of language, racial slurs and racial stereotyping that many people may find offensive. If you do not like reading stories about hung black men with white women, this this story may not be for you. This story is fiction. The characters are fiction. The views of the author are not aligned with the themes of the story.

*****

Alverstoke Spring 1989.

"Hey 'Freak', What a shit day! Thank god it's the start of Spring Break at last" Harold sighed.

"No shit, tell me bout it bro. I failed another one of Mrs Bloomfield's business tests." AJ told him, as they began their short walk back to their flat.

"Fuck. You're going to fail the year at this rate, what're you going to do?" Harold asked.

"She's offering me extra cred classes after school. I need to go to hers each day next week for a couple of hours and then twice a week after school, after spring break." Said AJ with a tone of rejection in his voice.

"Man, I wouldn't mind some extra cred classes at Mrs blowjob lips house." Laughed Harold, drawing a smile from AJ.

"Those cock sucking lips would be wasted on your little white worm." AJ teased his best friend back.

AJ long had been given the nickname of 'the freak' for his impressive physique and his athletic ability on a football field. Only two serious knee injuries had prevented him from being a 5 star college football prospect. His best friend called him 'the freak' for an entirely different reason. When AJ stayed over one night, Harold had inadvertently gotten a glimpse of AJ's cock. The thing must have been at least 8 inches long and as thick as Harold's wrist, and it wasn't even hard. The two boys had laughed about the whole thing, and Harold had said 'you really are a freak'. And now whenever someone else used the nickname it caused the two of them to laugh.

"So my Spring Break is well and truly screwed. Anyway, what can be so shit about your day?." AJ asked.

"Ah man, it's nothing compared to your troubles. I'm just struggling with that chemistry project I am doing. I thought I was so close to a big discovery, but something weird happened during the process that I can't figure out what went wrong."

Harold had always been a whiz in the chemistry lab. From the first time, his dad bought him a small set to use in the garden shed, until now he had dreamed of making medical breakthroughs and curing all kinds of diseases and life problems. AJ was familiar with the project he was working on, seeing as it was all he talked about. The class were given a broad subject, 'hormones' and asked to come up with their own project. He had decided to see if there was a way of altering the state of these hormones, to increase or decrease sexual desire. Perhaps with the goal of aiding those couples who struggle to conceive when trying to start a family.

"He's such a geek." AJ thought fondly of his friend.

"Well, listen I'm sure if anyone can work it out it's you." AJ gave him a reassuring tap on the back, though forgetting his strength as normal it felt more like a punch to Harold.

"I dunno AJ. You see, the female XX and male XY chromosomes appear to be reacting..."

"Wow! hold up, Professor Plum! Keep it simple for those of us with regular sized brains." AJ joked.

"Right. Simply put, the response of the female and male cells are the complete opposite. If I was to administer what I created to a couple, the female would in all likely hood be climbing the walls with horniness and ripping her partners' clothes off. And the guy would be as limp as a wet noodle." Harold said very unscientifically.

"How long would it take to work?" AJ asked, deep in thought and with a wicked smile on his face.

"Depends on how much you took I guess. You take a moderate amount a couple of times a day, you're going to notice the difference the next day."

"Is it like a pill?" AJ further asked.

"Nah, it's purely in liquid form. Why?" 'AJ never asks many questions about my chemistry experiments, maybe I've finally roused his interest' Harold thought to himself.

"Does it have a taste? Is it safe for a human to take some?" AJ continued.

"Nope. No taste, no fragrance and perfectly safe for consumption. Why are you so interested AJ?"

AJ told him his idea. At first, he objected, feeling physically sick that his best friend had such an evil mind. But when AJ was nearly in tears telling him how badly he wanted to pass this class, he had felt sorry for his giant black friend. He knew AJ was a good person, and he wouldn't be suggesting this if he wasn't desperate.

"Fine. I'll do it this once. But you better not ruin that poor woman or her husbands' life. I'm wanting to use my chemistry to help people, not to use, abuse and ruin them." Harold said begrudgingly.

"Thanks, Harold. You're the best friend a guy could have!" AJ said, banging him on the back again. "My first session is next Tuesday, so we'll get started this weekend." He told his friend.

Saturday:

"This is dumb, how long are we just going to sit here?" Asked Harold from the driver's seat of his car. The two college boys had gotten up at 7 am on a Saturday for the first time in a long while, and had parked up a few houses down from Mr. and Mrs. Bloomfield's house. It was a beautiful area of town, with large white houses, boasting large front and back gardens and the stereotypical American dream white picket fences, and old oak trees lining the wide roadway. 'White mans Avenue' AJ had referred to it, and he was right. This was an area where only the elite stayed, and in a town made up almost entirely of white families, there was a higher than normal prejudice towards other races and especially the few black families that remained, and it made it impossible for AJ to envisage a black family ever living here.

"As long as it takes. They'll leave at some point." AJ replied, looking at his watch and seeing it was nearly 11 am. He had heard Mrs Bloomfield talking to another teacher about her plans to head to the beach on Saturday.

"They'll go grocery shopping or something. And if not, we'll just have to think of another plan of getting into the house." AJ had replied to Harold when he has asked what the plan was if they didn't go to the beach. But right as he finished the sentence they saw Mr. Bloomfield's car reversing out of the driveway in the distance, and could just about make out the shape of his wife in the passenger seat.

"Bingo. Grab your bag, time to put your new discovery to use Professor Plum." AJ said laughing, hitting his friends arm.

The two boys entered the kitchen through the back door of the house. There was little crime in Alverstoke, and most folk never saw the need to keep their doors locked. AJ went straight for the large fridge and found there were half a dozen bottles of water inside. Harold dived into his bag, taking out a large container of clear liquid and a syringe and needle. He filled the syringe and injected the first bottle through the cap.

"10ml per liter." He told AJ handing him a second bottle, needle, and syringe. "Give it a gentle shake to mix it in when you're done."

"What are the odds of this shit actually working?" AJ asked.

"This 'shit', as you scientifically put it, will work. It will make Mr. Bloomfield limp. It will make Mrs Bloomfield incredibly horny. Whether or not it makes her horny enough that she would think about letting your ugly black ass anywhere near her is another question entirely. I can't work miracles." Harold said laughing.

AJ and Harold made short work of those bottles, then went about finding the rest of their bottled water supply. A large pantry opened at one end of the kitchen, was where they found the storage they where looking for. 8 large packs, each containing half a dozen liter bottles. They soon got through them in next to no time and began packing up ready to leave.

"Not bad. In and out in 6 minutes." Harold said checking his watch.

"Yeah, that's what you tell Holly...Only this time you lasted 6 minutes instead of 3." AJ laughed, slapping his buddy on the shoulder.

"Fuck you Freak!" said Harold.

BANG.

"Fuck. They must have forgotten something, someone just came in the front door. Quick, hide." AJ told his buddy as he heard footsteps heading in their direction.

"I told you we forgot something," Hannah told her husband, as she opened the fridge door and passed some bottled water to her husband.

Hannah Bloomfield was a real blonde beauty with bright baby blue eyes. She was secretly famous around campus as 'Mrs blowjob lips' for her full red lips that always looked wet and ready for action. When she was a teenager she had entered and won many beauty pageants, and when she turned 18 her incredible body had attracted her offers to do swimsuit sets, and men's magazine shoots, which she had turned down to concentrate on her academic career. 20 years on, and her body wasn't quite as tight as those days. Her breasts where 2 cup sizes larger at 34DD and her ass was bigger but still had that perfect apple shape to it. Her stomach was no longer toned but was still perfectly flat.

AJ's eyes were nearly popping out his head as he peeked through the gap in the pantry door and got a glimpse of what she was wearing. Gone was her normal conservative long skirt and blouses that tried to hide her curvy figure, and instead, she was wearing a very short and tight pair of denim shorts, and a white t-shirt that had been tied just underneath her huge cleavage. AJ could just about make out the pink bikini she was wearing underneath.

'Damn, I always knew she was built, but I didn't think she was this incredible' AJ thought to himself.

"I can't believe you talked me into wearing this Clive. I might as well be naked" She said catching a glimpse of her reflection in the window.

"You look amazing honey, you should be proud of yourself, there isn't another 38 year old in the state with a body as hot as yours," Clive claimed, stepping into view of AJ. He hadn't ever seen Mrs. Bloomfield's husband before, and he was surprised to see that the incredibly hot milf of a teacher was married to such a loser. He was barely 5ft8, he had a large bald patch with a few wisps of hair combed over, and what was left of the rest of his hair was already mostly grey. His t-shirt clung to a large gut and his pale white legs where skinny like a sparrow. He looked in his mid 50's, though in truth he was just a few years older than Hannah at 41.

'Pathetic' thought AJ.

"Well, this weekend is your birthday treat, seeing as your working all through my spring break holiday and leaving me all on my own." Hannah teased, trying to play the guilt card.

"What are you going to do during the days while I'm at work anyway? Maybe you should take a few days and go visit your sister upstate."

"I thought about it, but I've been dumped with having to give extra credit classes to AJ for a few hours each day, the dumb shit is going to fail my class. So I can't make any plans. Though he's coming round the house for the classes, so at least I don't have to travel to campus and can try and enjoy the time off afterward." She said, sounding pissed off by the whole thing.

"AJ? The big black kid who mows our lawn?" Clive asked.

"Yes, honey."

"Have you lost your mind? We can't let that stupid big nigger into our house! He'll likely rob us, or try and rape you or something." Clive said exasperated by the whole idea.

"Clive! You know I don't trust the blacks any more than you do, but we've got to try and cut out using the 'N word'. Especially now with your promotion, and my career going well. Besides, AJ is different to the other ni...the other blacks. He might be stupid and amount to nothing like the rest of them, but he's polite and a good-natured boy. He'll end up flipping burgers somewhere, not a criminal like all the other nigge...blacks...damn it." Hannah assured her husband. "Come on, let's get going I want to get a good spot on the beach," she said turning for the door.

"Racist Bitch!" AJ said in shock. He was well used to the racism that he had to endure living in this town, but Miss Bloomfield had always appeared to be above all that and had done a good job of acting as though she liked AJ.

"I'm sorry dude!" Harold said sympathetically.

"But, maybe we're going about this the wrong way. The two of them are racists who don't want people knowing for the sake of their careers. If we catch that conversation on tape then you have all the blackmail evidence you need to get your grade. I mean, this drug is potent and all but you've got more chance of getting your cock sucked by the grand wizard of the KKK than that racist bitch!" Harold said with some humor, trying to lift his friends' spirits.

"That's too good for these two. I'm going to fuck the racism right out of her." AJ said with the authority that took Harold aback. He had only ever seen that side of AJ when he had been on the football field. Now here he was with that same look of intent in his eyes, and the same command he had when he was shouting out instructions to the rest of his defensive teammates.

Monday:

"Please don't go into work, honey. I'll make it worth your while." Hannah said seductively, as she pulled back the sheets and flashed her husband the sheer black nightie she was wearing.

"My god, I'm the luckiest man in the world...But I'm sorry baby. You know how important this deal is to company." Harold said putting on his tie and staring at the bottom of Hannah's ass cheeks that were just sticking out from the bottom of her nightie.

"But it's the start of spring break, and your birthday week...let's have a little celebration together this morning." She said rolling onto her back to show that she had a hand down her little black panties and was playing with her pussy. She had been in a state of horniness since she woke up yesterday, but Clive had been too tired to have sex last night and fallen asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"Jesus Hannah, what's gotten into you?" Harold wasn't used to seeing his wife so worked up. It was usually him that had to ask for sex, and usually, it was the same missionary position and over within a few minutes. This was the first time he had ever seen her masturbating.

"I don't know Clive, I'm just really horny. I think it was being at the beach and the sun. I've never felt like I needed sex as much as I do right now. Pleeeasssseeee!" She begged.

"Tonight honey, I promise...I Love you!" Clive said as he turned and walked out the bedroom door.

"Damn you, Clive!" Hannah shouted back as she pulled the duvet back over herself. She hadn't masturbated since she was a single teenager, curious about her body. She looked upon self-masturbation as a sin for a married person, akin to cheating on your spouse. She rolled over and decided to try and sleep it off, even though the sun was shining through the curtains and brightening up the bedroom.

Hannah felt the soft lips caressing her inner thigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Clive. You came back. It's your birthday week, not mine." She said, reaching down under the duvet and played with the wisps of hair on her husbands balding head.

Hannah and Clive had oral sex twice a year. They both enjoyed receiving it, but where in agreement that giving oral sex was something they both found to be disgusting. They only ever gave it to the other on their birthday, and on their anniversary. So as Hannah raised and parted her legs, and she felt the Breathe of her husband over her vagina, it came as a very pleasant surprise to her.

"Ohhhh god, I need this so bad this morning!" She moaned. As her husband began to lick at her clitoris with inconsistent probes of his tongue. He was no expert, but it felt nice enough to Hannah. A warm and tingly sensation began to spread from her clitoris to her vagina and down through her lower body. It was something she had never felt before.

"Ahhhh, yesssssss. Clive! That was amazing, I think I just had an orgasm." She told him, as her husband began kissing up her stomach, a tongue probing her navel and then licking and sucking at one of her erect and over sensitive nipples.

She gazed down, trying to see her husbands head appear from the top of the duvet. But couldn't make out a thing in the pitch darkness. 'I must have slept all day' she thought, as her husband closed his lips over hers and she felt something semi-hard pressing against her vagina.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

Hannah woke suddenly in a state of shock and frustration. Sprawled across her bed, with her hand still furiously rubbing at her clitoris. After a few seconds, she realized what she was doing and stopped masturbating.

"My god. What have I done!" she said out loud. As a cloud of guilt hit her and she stared at her hand. It was completely sticky and wet with juices from her orgasm.

'I must have had a wet dream' She thought.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Who the heck can that be at this time of the morning" She complained angrily. She quickly put on her dressing gown and stormed downstairs.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Alright. I'm coming!" She shouted as she approached the front door.

AJ's eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight that greeted him. Mrs Bloomfield stood at her front door in a black silk dressing gown. It was short and only fell halfway down to her knees. She had tied it too tight too, and it had caused the material to pull tightly across her large breasts, showing a little cleavage where the gown came apart. But it wasn't just the sexy apparel that had AJ's eyes popping and his cock stiffening, it was the disheveled hair, the tired but satisfied look in her eyes and the scent of sex that filled his nostrils as she opened the door. 'This drug must be potent' He thought to himself.

"What do you want AJ? You're not meant to be here till after lunch," she yelled, wondering why the black kid was staring at her so weirdly.

"It's one o'clock, Mrs Bloomfield," AJ said, showing her his watch. She grabbed his muscular forearm and pulled it closer to get a better look, through her still sleepy eyes.

"What's that?" AJ asked, looking at the slimy trail left behind on his arm.

"Oh...Emmm. It's...It's just a new moisturizer I was trying out before you came to the door." She stuttered, her face turning bright red.

AJ brought his arm up to his nose and breathed in deeply. Recognizing the smell, he smiled.

"Mmmmmm. Smells good," he said, rubbing it further into his skin.

"I'm sorry AJ, I lost track of time. Go through to the kitchen and do some reading. I need to grab a shower and I'll be right with you. And help yourself to a drink, there is bottled water in the fridge" She said, letting him into the house and heading back upstairs.

"That's ok Mrs Bloomfield, I brought my own water. And take as long as you like."

'God I can't believe that just happened' Hannah thought heading towards the bathroom. 'The stupid, Nigg...The stupid bastard thought it was moisturizer' she laughed to herself.

"Oh MY GOD!" she screamed, as she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Realizing that she wasn't wearing her regular conservative dressing gown, and instead, the one Clive had bought her for special occasions.

"Damn it Clive!" she said, realizing he must have switched them before he left, always wanting her to show more of her curves off.

'I'm spilling out the top of this thing. No wonder that stupid Nigge...AJ was staring. I'm practically on full display' She thought to herself. And as she did she noticed that her nipples started to become fully erect, the silk material stretching further and rubbing softly against her sending little electrical bolts down through her body.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she asked herself in the mirror. "I need to take a cold shower!"

"I'm sorry about this AJ, I decided to take a nap and forgot to set the alarm," Hannah said, as she rushed into the kitchen eager to get the study session over with. She wore a flowery pink summer dress that clung tightly to her huge chest and fell down loosely to her knees. Her hair was still damp from her shower, and little droplets of water were slowly dripping down the exposed part of her chest and into her cleavage.