The Rise of Atlantis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must be why they never bothered me," Lyssa laughed. "Hell, after I turned eighteen and started partying with you; I must've fucked half the cadets in our class. That includes both males and females. I didn't care what they were as long as they had a long tongue or a hard dick and knew how to use it. It's a wonder I never got pregnant because I definitely wasn't using any kind of birth control at the time."

"I guess you weren't listening when Mom gave you 'THE TALK'," Sue laughed as she made quotation marks in the air with her fingers. "One of our psionic abilities prevents us from getting pregnant. We have to actually choose to let it happen. In other words, you have to WANT to get pregnant otherwise it isn't a happening thing Sis."

"Yeah you're right, I wasn't listening at the time. I... um...I kinda zoned out during that particular discussion," Lyssa laughed. She finished her wine then said, "It's almost 2400. Salvage operations begin at 0800 tomorrow so we've got another long day ahead of us. I'm gonna turn in."

"Yeah, me too. Night Lys, I love you."

"G'night Sue. Love you too," Lyssa mumbled sleepily.

Minutes later, both women were fast asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...456789