The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 11

Story Info
While the samurai is away, the ninja will play.
3.9k words
4.64
14.7k
1

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

If you've enjoyed the story so far, please drop a comment or two which I will take as indication that the story should continue. ^_^

SoulCalibur is a registered trademark of Namco

Playstation is a registered trademark of Sony

______________________________________

The next few days passed more or less uneventfully, much to Angela's relief. She and Genzo appeared to better understand one another and he made more of a concerted effort to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to either of them. Noboru stopped having bad dreams that woke him in the middle of the night and as they shared a leisurely dinner after work, they were in the middle of a pleasant conversation when he heard a distinctive ring tone on his cell phone. "What is it?" she asked, seeing his face become very serious.

"Excuse me for a moment," was all he said before walking into his study and closing the door.

"Never a dull moment, eh, Yang?" she cooed when Yang leapt onto the table. "Want a piece of chicken?" The kitten happily noshed on her treat and rubbed her head against Angela's hand in appreciation. The door to Noboru's study opened and he walked out looking irritated. "[Doshta]?"

Walking to his closet, Noboru pulled out a small overnight bag. "I must fly to Tokyo. Some urgent business matters have arisen."

"What happened?" She gave a little squeal as Yang jumped onto her lap and stared expectantly at her.

Not answering her, he dialed a number on his cell and waited impatiently for the recipient to pick up. Issuing a number of orders in rapid Japanese, he shut his cell and placed it on the dining table. "My investors have requested that I meet with them to discuss some concerns that have surfaced regarding my company."

Cradling Yang in her arms, Angela stood up and walked over to him, looking concerned. "What sort of business matters? How serious is it?"

Noboru laughed bitterly. "Let us simply say that my brother does whatever he can to create discord in my life."

"I hope I never have to meet this man." She hugged Yang closer to her and nuzzled her fluffy mane.

Pausing for a moment, he regarded at her as she cuddled her kitten and smiled faintly. "I hope so as well." Resuming his preparations, he added, "I do not suppose that you could come with me?"

"Sorry. I can't cancel two days worth of therapy sessions on such short notice." She flashed him an apologetic look.

"[Shoganei-nah], I assumed as much," he said in a resigned tone. His voice took on a placating note. "You will likely be upset with me for this, but Genzo is on his way here."

Angela dropped Yang who let out an indignant yowl as she landed on the ground. "Noboru, no!"

"Angela, please!" He tried to hug her as she stubbornly resisted. "This is a very important meeting that I must attend. I will not be able to concentrate if I am constantly worrying about your safety."

Grudgingly allowing him to hold her, she sulkily asked, "So when will you be back?"

He looked upwards while he did a mental calculation. "At the latest, by Monday."

"Monday?! I'm stuck with Ninja Boy for the rest of the week?"

He couldn't help laughing when she referred to Genzo as "Ninja Boy" even though this only caused her to scowl harder. "I promise I will make it up to you when I return. And do not forget." He gripped her neck and licked her ear. "I will be deprived of having you in my bed for four whole days so I will suffer just as greatly as you, if not more so."

"You're not helping your case," she groused.

"I am sorry, my love." His fingers began working at the knot that held her kimono jacket closed. When her robe was open, he bent down on his knees and began probing the cleft between her legs with his tongue.

"That's not fair!" Angela moaned.

"I never said that I was fair," he said between licks. Throwing off his own robe, he hunched forward and began to take on size as his skin was replaced with fur. Standing to his full height, he pinned her against the wall and allowed her weight to slide her down his hard shaft. Slamming her head against the wall with each thrust, he licked the side of her face with his rough tongue as the cream boiling in his balls threatened to explode. "I will make it up to you upon my return," he promised again. Fighting to control himself, he began flicking her nipple with his long, rough tongue as she raked her nails down his back in the throes of her first orgasm.

"You'll tear me apart!" she panted, twining his mane through her fingers.

Sinking his fangs into her neck he felt her vaginal muscles constrict again as she came and his animal snarls filled the air as he bathed her insides. He let her tight walls milk his cock until he dropped to his knees, dizzy with pleasure. When he pulled out of her, a stream of white liquid pooled by her ankles as the huge load he had released trickled out of her bruised pussy. When he had cleaned his bite marks, he carried her back to the bed and covered her lovingly with a blanket.

"I have to clean that mess we made," she barely managed to get out.

Getting dressed, Noboru shot her a wicked smile. "Leave it. To remind you of me while I am away."

"I don't think I'll need reminding," she purred, snuggling into the sheets with a satisfied smile.

While she enjoyed her afterglow, Noboru wiped away the evidence of their quickie, more out of consideration for Genzo than anything else. His cell phone announced that his people had arrived and he opened the door to let three men in. Two were dressed in black suits. The other was Genzo, who was attired in cargo pants and a black T-shirt. As the men in suits took Noboru's things, he pulled Genzo aside. "I'm sorry to have to impose upon you like this on such short notice, but there was no one else I could entrust her to."

Genzo bowed his head. "You honor me with your confidence in my abilities, Noboru-donno."

"Until I return, my home is yours to use as you please. I only ask that you try to interact with her a little." He noticed Genzo stiffen at his request. "She's a very social creature and it would sadden her if you didn't at least try to be cordial."

"I'll do my best to do as you ask."

Patting him on the shoulder fondly, Noboru slid on a pair of shoes. "Try to have a little fun, Genzo. She's actually wonderful company."

He bowed again. "I wish you a safe trip, Noboru-donno."

Noboru's heightened sense of hearing picked up the regular breathing pattern that indicated Angela was asleep. "Tell her I said goodbye."

"I will do so."

When Noboru had left, Genzo wrinkled his nose in disgust. Although the penthouse was huge, almost twenty thousand square feet, every inch of the place reeked of sex. "Eh?" Looking down, he saw a tiny kitten rubbing itself against his cargos and bent down to pet it. "[Konbawa, ichiban]," he said softly. The animal was so tiny that he could comfortably hold it in one hand. When it rolled onto its back and looked at him imploringly, his face broke out into a small smile and he stroked the soft fur along its belly. The little cat closed its eyes and rumbled happily. When she'd had her fill of attention and moved away, he made his way to one of the spare rooms and dropped off his bag.

After setting up his laptop and charging his cell phone, he changed into a pair of shorts and went to the refrigerator to get a drink. Pouring himself a soda, he sat on the couch that seemed to have been fucked on the least and sighed. This was going to be the longest week of his life.

"Noboru? Baby, are you still here?"

Her drowsy voice floated down to where he was sitting. Shaking his head, he had promised Noboru that he would relay his goodbye and as insipid and over-indulgent as it seemed, he would do just that. Climbing the stairs to his bedroom, Genzo stopped in his tracks when he saw that she was completely naked under the sheets, which had bunched up around her waist, showing ample expanses of skin. Fortunately her back was turned to him.

Looking down at the ground he cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "Noboru-sama has already left for the airport. He wished for me to convey his apologies at not being able to say goodbye personally, as he did not wish to wake you."

Screeching in surprise, she snatched the covers up to her and Genzo winced at the shrill sound on his sensitive ears. "Fuck, Genzo! Don't scare me like that!"

Her use of foul language never ceased to amaze him. "My apologies, Angela." Turning, he descended the steps as she stared at his back, wondering what had just happened.

__________________________________

doshta: what is it (Japanese)

shoganei na: can't be helped (Japanese)

konbawa: good evening (Japanese)

ichiban: little one (Japanese)

__________________________________

Wrapping up her work week, Angela found that oddly enough, she was beginning to get used to Genzo's ever present figure in her waiting room and it almost became routine for her to open the door and let him know that she was finished for the day. When they entered the condo, she was amused to see her kittens make a beeline for Genzo. "Hey!" she said indignantly. She was able to catch the smallest glimpse of a smug smile on his lips as he reached down to greet the cats. "I'm going to take a shower," she huffed. She shot a displeased look at the purring trio before disappearing into the bathroom.

When the door had closed, Genzo waited until he heard the water running before he picked up Yang and rubbed his forehead affectionately against hers. "[Kawaii], Yang-chan," The diminutive silver tabby snuggled happily against him, her eyes closed as she purred like a dump truck. Tucking her under his arm, he walked into the kitchen as the other two followed hopefully in his wake. "Are we hungry?" he queried over his shoulder. A chorus of plaintive meows made him laugh.

Angela came out of the bathroom to find Genzo reclined on the sofa with Yang purring on his shoulder, playing SoulCalibur IV. "You like video games?" She never would have guessed.

"Only fighting games," he said distractedly, his forehead creased in concentration. "[Kso!]" he swore as he lost a round.

Angela grinned. For a moment, he sounded just like every other young man she knew. "Wanna play?"

"[Nani?]" For the first time, Genzo smiled at her, although it was a fairly condescending smile. "Why bother?"

"I'm actually pretty decent at SoulCalibur," she shot back. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't run with the big boys."

"Very well. Would you prefer a handicap?"

His smug attitude was beginning to get on her last Korean nerve. Walking into the kitchen, she pulled out a large bottle of sake and two ceramic cups. Plunking it down in front of him, she sat down and challenged, "No handicap, we play best two out of three. Loser takes a drink. You game?"

Figuring at least it would be amusing to see her drunk, he nodded. "[Ikkuzo]."

Grabbing a controller, she waited for Genzo to select the Versus Mode and scrolled until she found her character. "Good old Yun Seong," she said, pushing select with determination.

"That is your character of choice?" he asked skeptically, choosing Mitsurugi the samurai.

"I will beat your pathetic Japanese ass into the ground with a Korean character any time you feel up to the humiliation." She noticed that he still sat lazily on the couch. It was obvious he didn't consider her much of a threat. When the match began, she lost the first round in order to get him comfortable and crushed him in the second and third.

"Yun Seong wins!" the announcer declared. She held up two fingers in a victory sign.

When she stuck her tongue out at him and handed him a shot, he scoffed, "Beginner's luck," and drained the cup. "Again."

When she spanked him a second time, his irritation began to show more clearly. Flashing him the biggest shit-eating grin she could muster, she punched her fist in the air and crowed, "[Dae han min gook manseh!]" before passing the sake to him.

Picking Yang off his shoulder he apologized, "[Gomen], Yang-chan," before sitting up more attentively.

"Finally taking me seriously, eh, Genzo?"

He snorted dismissively, took a shot, and cracked his neck. "I am just surprised that you are not half bad. I am done going easy on you now."

"Promises."

Two rounds later, "Yun Seong wins!"

Angela punched her fist in the air, crowing, "Ushyaaaaaaaaa!"

"[BAGA!]" he shouted at the screen as Angela handed him another shot.

Stretching with obvious satisfaction, she delicately set down her controller and batted her eyelashes innocently at him. "Well, that was fun. You were a halfway decent opponent, I suppose. Let me know if you ever want a rematch," she simpered in a sickeningly sweet voice as she stood up.

Genzo was glaring murderously at the TV screen, gripping the controller so tightly that his knuckles had turned white. "Sit down," he growled between clenched teeth.

"Genzo, I really don't think that's such a good id –"

"I SAID SIT!!"

Angela meekly picked up the controller and regretted starting up with him. She wouldn't have minded letting him win if it hadn't meant that she had to drink, and she never drank, ever. An hour later, the bottle was empty and Genzo was pounding his fist on the ground, howling in frustration, which under normal circumstances she would have found hilarious if he wasn't quite so drunk. "Uh, I guess the Playstation is broken," she fibbed in an attempt to salvage his wounded male pride.

"[Sonnah...]" he muttered, slumping over in defeat. He covered his head with his hands despondently, still prostrate on the floor.

Pouring him an enormous glass of water, she ordered, "Drink it."

He looked at her with bleary eyes. "Eh?"

"You're going to have a nasty hangover in the morning once all that alcohol dries out your brain. Drink it."

Waving her away with an annoyed look, he crawled back onto the couch to nurse his bruised ego. "How could I be beaten by a woman?" he wondered mournfully out loud.

"Don't feel too bad, Genzo. I had nothing but male friends when I was growing up. Playing video games was all we did." When he looked at her in surprise, she showed him both her thumbs, which were heavily calloused from hours of game play. "Whose Playstation do you think that is?" When he realized he had been playing on her console, he gave her the first genuine laugh she had ever heard since meeting him. Relaxed now, and no longer so serious, she actually enjoyed his company. She'd never imagined that she would be playing video games with him much less having so much fun. It reminded her of her college days.

"You are a strange woman, Angela," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, so I'm told." Moving over to him, she offered him the water again. "Come on, Genzo, please?"

"Hai, hai, hai." He obediently emptied the glass.

Taking the empty glass from him, she noted, "Genzo, we've spent almost a whole week together and I don't know anything about you."

His guard lowered by the sake, he grinned amiably at her. "What would you like to know?"

"Well, for one, how did you meet Noboru?"

His eyes took on a faraway look. "I grew up in a village of shinobi that was blood enemies with another ninja clan. They ambushed my village one day and almost everyone was killed. Noboru found me and infected me in order to save my life. I have been in his service ever since."

"Wow." So that was why he took Noboru's requests so seriously. "Any girlfriend? Boyfriend?" He gave her a sidelong glance at the fact that she would even suggest that he could be gay. "I have no girlfriend right now."

"Why not?"

"I do not meet many women in my daily life," he said matter of factly.

Angela petted Yang who had returned to lounge on Genzo's chest. "That's a real shame. You're such a good man." She didn't notice the surprised look he gave her at her observation. "Hey, Genzo?"

"Hai?"

"What is it exactly that you do on the computer all day?"

"Would you like to see?" When she nodded, he pulled his computer onto his lap and opened a few files. When he turned the screen to face her, she saw the most beautiful illustrations. There was even one of Yang, who was his obvious favorite.

"You're an artist?" she asked excitedly.

"Mm."

"It's amazing work, Genzo!" He beamed with pleasure at her compliment. Walking to one of the boxes from her apartment, she pulled out one of her portfolios from college. "I used to do quite a bit of art as well."

Genzo looked over the sketches. "You are quite talented," he remarked with genuine admiration. "I find that it is more convenient to do my art on a graphic tablet now."

"I wish I could learn to use one of those," she said wistfully. "I'm an idiot with computers though."

"If you wish, I can show you," he offered.

"Really?" He nodded. "Genzo, that would be fucking spectacular!"

He laughed. "You swear quite a bit. That is unusual for a woman."

She blushed. "Well, I did tell you that I grew up around boys. Believe it or not, I belch too."

"[Majideh?]" He looked at her with new appreciation. "May I have a demonstration?"

"No way, Ninja-Boy." She enjoyed the shocked expression on his face at being called that. She was determined to make that his new nickname from that moment forth. The more it annoyed him the better. It was nice to finally get a reaction out of him after he had been pushing her buttons all week. "Not just yet anyway." Genzo yawned and she took that as her cue to go. "Get some sleep. We should do something fun tomorrow." Smiling drowsily, Genzo turned on his side and was passed out in seconds. Bringing an extra blanket, she covered him and studied his face as he slept. He looked peaceful, friendly even – a stark contrast from the imposing exterior he presented.

Curling up in their bed, she was about to fall asleep when Noboru called. "Hello?" she whispered.

"How is my angel surviving without me?"

The sound of his deep voice caused her whole body to tingle. "Barely. I miss you so much."

There was a pause on his end. "Why are you whispering?"

"Genzo's asleep," she explained.

Noboru's rich laughter filled her ears. She sounded like a concerned mother trying not to wake a sleeping child. "[So-ka]. How are you two getting along?"

"We're managing." She kind of liked the fact that Genzo had opened up to her but she would keep it as their little secret for now.

"I am heading out to Narita now. I should be home by tomorrow afternoon." His voice lowered as he added, "I have not had any release since I left you and I am extremely hard for you right now. I cannot wait to taste you and make you scream before I cum inside you."

"Noboru, don't torture me like that," she pleaded. She could already feel her thighs becoming sticky.

"I will see you tomorrow, then. I love you."

She hoped he could hear her smiling. "I love you too, Noboru." Sighing, she hung up and slipped her fingers between her thighs. [Damn him], she thought. Resisting the urge to play with herself, she licked her fingers and decided that if he was waiting that she would as well.

Downstairs, Genzo's head jerked up as the smell of Angela's arousal wafted into his nostrils. Without his being aware of it, his cock had stiffened at her scent. When he finally noticed his raging hard on, he was horrified and tried to will it to go down. Eventually it did, but only after she had fallen asleep and her excitement had abated. He turned over to see Snotty staring intently at him from the coffee table. "What are you looking at?" he growled guiltily in Japanese. The cat simply cocked his head to one side and hopped up the stairs to join his mistress. Rolling his eyes, he turned over and fell asleep.

__________________________

kawaii: so cute (Japanese)

kso: shit (Japanese)

nani: what (Japanese)

ikkuzo: let's go (Japanese)

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12