The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

dae han min goo man seh: long live the great Korean republic (Korean)

gomen: sorry (Japanese)

usya: alright (exultation of victory, Japanese)

baga: idiot (Japanese)

sonnah: it can't be (Japanese)

maideh: really (Japanese)

__________________________

Spreading her lips with his fingers, he marveled at how wet she was. Leaning in, his mouth watered at the smell that arose from between her legs. He felt his cock rear up, impatient to claim her and release its stores inside her heat. He heard her voice beg, "Please, I need it now."

Licking his lips, he flexed his tongue and slid it inside her as she let out a series of delectable moans. Her fingers scratched at his scalp as she swiveled her hips to meet his mouth as he caressed her wet flesh. The taste of her drew his animal to the surface and he felt his hold on the beast dissipate as he watched her breasts rise and fall under his efforts. Pulling her lips wide apart with his fingers, he ordered, "Cum in my mouth," before latching onto her clit.

As he sucked on her pleasure center, she rode his tongue, trying to push his head impossibly deeper into her sex. "Genzo, I'm so close!" she cried. He moaned into her pussy, putting her over the edge and she painfully clutched at his hair as she drove his face against her again and again.

As she recovered from her intense release, he stood up and felt her warm fluid drip off his face as her scent permeated his senses. Unable to restrain himself, he felt his skeleton elongate and his flesh expand as his animal triumphantly freed itself. He stared hungrily down at the naked female, barely a third his size. Seeing his amber eyes fixed on her, she spread her legs and parted her lips for him, welcoming his attack.

Roaring, he grabbed her tiny body and pushed her onto her side. Raising one leg with his arm, he knelt and slapped the head of his cock against her pussy, enjoying the wet sound it made as it teased her. Painfully hard, he greedily stuffed his entire shaft into her unwilling cunt and nearly came on the spot at the vise-like grip of her walls. Flexing the muscles of his ass, he tortured her with his oversized organ until she began squeezing him tighter. As a scream erupted from her lips, he pulled out and began jacking himself off. "Angela, [ikku]," he groaned, before blasting her face with his cream.

______________

ikku: I'm coming (Japanese)

12