The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 17

Story Info
Angela wakes up to find herself with Genzo.
5.6k words
4.77
13.5k
3

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

(Thanks for reading, and apologies for taking so long to resume the story but I hope it was worth the wait. Don't forget to leave a comment or two!)

________________________________________


Angela awoke to find herself naked on the floor with Genzo behind her, also with nary a stitch on. Her head throbbing, she tried to remember what had happened but her mind came up totally blank. Looking at Genzo, she observed that the skin around his neck was crusted over with dried blood and wondered how he'd been injured. As she got to her wobbly feet, she felt a rush of something warm slide out of her. Glancing at her leg, she stared in horror when she saw the milky fluid running down her thigh onto the floor. She knew by the smell that it was semen, and it wasn't Noboru's. [Oh, god, did I sleep with Genzo?]" she thought with fear. She tried to force her brain to remember but nothing surfaced. Kneeling next to him, she saw that his face was paler that usual and there were dark circles around his eyes. "Genzo! Oh god, Genzo, wake up!" she begged, shaking him. His eyes twitched, but didn't open and he let out a weak moan of protest at being jostled so roughly.

Wondering where the hell everyone was, she was startled when the door flew open and Noboru burst into the room. He froze when he saw her nude, bent over Genzo. When the smell of Genzo's ejaculate reached his nostrils, he roared in fury and shifted so quickly that his suit exploded into tatters around his expanding body. Pulling his lips back, he bared all his teeth and grabbed Genzo by the neck, pulling him into the air until his feet dangled inches from the floor. "Nobu, stop it!" Angela pleaded.

"[Uruseh]!" he growled threateningly. Looking up at Genzo, he tightened his grip on his throat and snarled in Japanese, "I never thought you capable of such betrayal! Why should I refrain from killing you?"

"My lord..." he gasped weakly. "Saburo..."

At the mention of his brother's name his grip slackened and Genzo crashed to the ground choking. "What of him?" Noboru demanded.

Holding his neck, Genzo coughed and continued, "He took her...I followed...tried to kill him, but she was losing too much blood...had to provide..."

Angela put a blanket over him and cradled his head. "What is he saying?"

He knew his brother. If he had gotten a hold of Angela, he had meant to kill her. Noboru could only surmise that he had rescued her and used his body's own resources to keep her alive. "[Onnegai, yurusenei], Noboru-donno," Genzo whispered before blacking out.

"Genzo!" Angela hugged his head and cried as she held him.

Though he realized that he owed Genzo a profound debt for having saved her, he couldn't stand the sight of her touching him so tenderly. Ryuzo and Shinnosuke ran into the room at the sound of their voices. "Noboru-sama! [Daijo-]" Shinnosuke stopped midsentence when he saw the scene in front of him.

He turned his blazing eyes to Angela. "Put something on," he snapped, before storming out of the room. Frightened, Angela did as he ordered before putting a pillow under Genzo's head.

Returning to his usual appearance, Noboru threw on a robe and began angrily pacing the room. "Would you care to explain what happened?" he spat sarcastically.

Shinnosuke was about to say something when Ryuzo cut him off and stepped forward. "Saburo somehow found out about our situation. He chose to attack when we were about to begin the last set of data collection. I don't know how but he knew to target our masks and we all lost control of our senses. Genzo was not in the apartment at the time and must have returned to find us fighting amongst ourselves. When he saw that Angela was missing, I can only assume that he set off in pursuit."

"[So-deska]?" Noboru stared out the window, still fuming.

Ryuzo felt compelled to continue. "My lord, at the risk of speaking out of place, what Genzo did was not volitional. Her last mating session was interrupted and if he was exhausted from defending her, as well as from his loss of blood, there was no possible way that he could resist her advances. I am willing to wager that she has no recollection of any of this."

Noboru gripped the windowsill so tightly, his knuckles turned bone white. "I suppose I should be grateful to him."

"Shinnosuke, go check on Genzo," Ryuzo suggested.

Nodding, he returned to Angela's room to see her trying to support his head so that he could drink from a glass of water. "What did you do?" he couldn't help blurting out.

"I had to try and save her," he croaked. His neck was still sore from being strangled but he lacked the strength to shift.

"Do you remember anything?" Shinnosuke's earnest eyes searched his anxiously.

"Beyond healing her cuts and giving her blood, no. Nothing after that," he lied, hoping that his friend would not sense his discomfiture.

"Shinnosuke, will somebody please start speaking English and tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" Angela set the water glass down and waited.

Taking a deep breath, he explained, "Apparently Saburo attempted to kidnap you last night. He paralyzed us and took you away. Genzo pursued him and brought you home but you were injured and he gave you blood to keep you alive. He remembers nothing after that."

She looked sadly into Genzo's half-closed eyes. "You saved my life?"

"Your babies need their [ka-chan]," he attempted to joke. "So Ninja Boy came to the rescue."

Feeling so grateful to him, she held his head to her chest and wept softly. "Oh, Genzo, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring this on you."

"I will deal with the consequences," he said weakly. Though he couldn't recall the last time he'd felt so awful, a warmth spread inside him at being so close to her. He closed his eyes as he felt her tears hit his face and listened to the beat of her heart, strong and steady within her chest. A streak of possessive pride coursed through him as he knew that it was his blood sustaining her.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caused them to turn around. Leaning against the doorframe, Ryuzo said, "I have one last blood draw to perform." Kneeling next to Angela, he efficiently filled a vial and then left the room without preamble.

Turning his face to hers, she looked into his bloodshot eyes. "Is Saburo dead?"

"I do not know," Genzo answered honestly. "I hope that he is."

Shinnosuke regarded his friend with sympathy. "Rest, Genzo. I will be back shortly."

Torn between wanting to see Noboru and not wanting to leave Genzo alone in his condition, Angela began to fear that irreparable damage had been done to their relationship. "Genzo, can you change to heal faster?"

"I do not have enough blood right now to tolerate the metabolic demands of the change," he replied faintly. "Otherwise, I would have done so already."

He looked so frail. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"[Daijobu]." He met her eyes and added, "Go to Noboru-sama. I know you wish to speak with him."

Angela shook her head emphatically. "Genzo, I can't leave you here alone like this."

"I will be fine on my own. You do not need to stay. I do not mind if you go." His lips turned upwards in a small smile.

She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "Liar." She could feel the hurt and worry inside him, and not just about Noboru's anger.

He averted his eyes in shame and she knew that she'd been right. "Angela, I do not know what to say. I..."

"Don't say anything." She gently smoothed his hair with her hand and he closed his eyes for a moment at her touch. Even though there was nothing sexual about the act, it obviously had a profound effect on him, and she felt him gently turn his head into her hand. Her heart sank as she realized that he truly was in love with her and how the guilt born of those feelings weighed heavily on him. Looking up, she saw Noboru walking out the loft. "Noboru!" Her only answer was the sound of the door closing behind him. She forced herself not to cry, but a few stray tears stole down her cheeks.

"[Gomen-ne]," Genzo said softly.

Trying to keep her voice steady, she wiped her eyes. "It's not your fault. If it weren't for you, I'd be dead. I owe you my life."

"You do not owe me anything. I do not regret what I went through to bring you back." He sighed. "I am afraid that I will no longer be allowed to watch over you. Noboru-sama is understandably angry with me and even if he were not, I cannot be as...objective as I should be."

"Would you rather not have to be around me?" She would have understood completely if he preferred it that way.

Turning his head, he looked at her with his soft brown eyes and answered, "No. But it may not be possible or safe for me to be your guard."

"Why don't we cross that bridge when we get there?" She felt horrible. The man had risked his life to save hers and what did he get in return? His closest friend was furious with him and all she could do was offer a paltry verbal gesture of appreciation. "Sleep, Genzo. I'll stay until he comes back." His features softened at her words and she felt his body relax as she stroked his hair soothingly. As he drifted off to sleep, he found himself wishing that Noboru would not return until much later.

________________________

uruseh: shut up (Japanese)

onnegai: I beg you (Japanese)

yurusenei: forgive me (Japanese)

so-deska: is that so (Japanese)

ka-chan: mommy (Japanese)

daijobu: okay (Japanese)

gomen-ne: sorry (Japanese)

_________________________

Noboru ordered his driver to cruise around the city. He didn't care where he went so long as it was not back to his home. Running his hands over his face, he tried to get his emotions under control but the image of them naked and Genzo's semen running down her leg made him want to kill someone. Until now, it had been easy for him to pretend that she hadn't slept with anyone else. He'd never seen it and no one had ever spoken about it. It had never been a true reality for him – until tonight. The intellectual side of him knew that if not for Genzo, Angela would have died horribly, but he felt betrayed and hurt in the worst way and part of him wanted very much to kill Genzo.

What if she was in love with him too? The very idea made him sick and he tried not to think about it. He knew it hurt her that he left so abruptly but he couldn't look her in the face, especially with Genzo there, cradled in her lap. Thinking he could really use a drink, he told the driver to stop off at a local bar that he sometimes frequented when entertaining his clients. Going inside, he sat at the bar and ordered a scotch. He was halfway through it when a familiar smell caught his attention and he hoped that it wasn't who he thought it was.

"Nagamori Noboru! Back in Tokyo and not a word of hello?" a female voice pouted behind him.

"[Konbawa], Kaori," he replied half-heartedly.

"Won't even turn around to say hi. I see some things never change," the voice said with a hint of annoyance.

Sighing inwardly, he turned to face her. "Is this better?" he asked flatly.

"You know, I don't know why I waste my time on you, Noboru. You never were particularly nice to me, even though most of the men I meet would give anything just to sit next to me," she huffed.

"Go find one then. [Dewa]." He turned back to the bar.

Minamoto Kaori was not a woman who tolerated being ignored well. One of the top-billing actresses in Japan, she was used to being fawned over and indulged, which was probably the main reason she'd been attracted to Noboru in the first place. The two had met at a charity function and she was immediately drawn to his ice blue eyes and reserved charisma. After much scheming she had been able to worm her way into his life through their mutual love of sex. Believing that he had grown to care for her, she'd made the mistake of demanding a commitment on threat of walking out. She was stunned when he didn't bat an eyelash and cut her loose without a second thought. She'd tried for a few years to re-enter his life but he always managed to avoid her. Somehow it didn't stop her from trying and apparently today was no different. "Noboru," she purred, "won't you at least buy me a drink for old time's sake? Don't be so rude."

"If I do will you leave me be?" he asked dolefully.

"Oh, Noboru-kun, have one drink with me and I'll leave you to sulk on your own." She had no intention of doing that but it would buy her some time to try and change his mind.

"Fine." With a look of resignation, he ordered a white wine for her and continued to stare at his glass.

She looked at his profile and could have kicked herself for being so stupid all those years ago. His full lips reminded her of how he'd brought her hours of pleasure between her legs. He was the wildest and most adventurous lover she'd ever had, and he'd essentially ruined her for all other men. Crossing her legs to reveal an ample amount of thigh, she leaned forward to accentuate her cleavage. "Don't be like that," she pleaded in a baby voice. "Don't you think about me even a little? We had a lot of fun together as I recall." She started to slide her hand towards his inner thigh but let out a small yelp when his hand shot out and gripped her wrist warningly.

"Don't get any ideas, Kaori. I already have someone," he growled menacingly.

Her eyes narrowed with jealousy. "Who is she?"

"That is none of your business." Finishing his scotch in one gulp, he set the glass down on the counter firmly and got up. "Good night."

"[Bakka] Noboru," she seethed at his retreating figure. "We're not done yet."

______________________________

konbawa: good evening (Japanese)

dewa: in that case (Japanese)

bakka: idiot (Japanese)

______________________________

When he returned home it was almost four o'clock in the morning. Noboru found Angela sleeping on her bed. Genzo still lay on the floor where he had collapsed, but she had placed a pillow under his head and covered him with several blankets. Turning his attention back to her, he wanted so much to lie next to her, to tell her how much it frightened him to think that she could have been taken away so suddenly, but he couldn't. Not while Genzo was in the room. Sighing heavily, he walked to the master bedroom, which he hadn't slept in since arriving.

Thinking she'd heard a noise, Angela sat up and picked up faint traces of footsteps from down the hall. Careful not to wake Genzo, she quietly padded over the room where she could see a light was on from under the door. Knocking softly, she waited to see if it was who she thought it was.

When Noboru answered the door, she nearly burst into tears when she met his blue eyes and she couldn't think of a single thing to say. She just stood in front of him as her eyes brimmed with tears, waiting for him to do something.

She looked so tragic, standing in his doorway, as if she were waiting for him to send her away. He was taken aback by the fear he felt emanating from her. "Would you like to come in?" She nodded mutely, afraid to speak. "[Sa]," he said, opening the door wider. Walking slowly into the room, she still said nothing, wringing her hands over and over as she waited for him to tell her what she could do. "I am...sorry that I left so abruptly. I needed to get away for a moment." Again, she nodded. Not knowing what else to say, he suddenly found himself asking, "Do you wish to be with Genzo? Do you care for him?" His words faltered for a moment as he thought of how often he had been away from her and how Genzo had been alone with her during those times. "Do you...love him?"

She shook her head vehemently, causing her tears to slide down her cheeks. "No," she whispered. "I only love you."

She meant it, he could feel that much. That was the root of her fear. That she would continue to love him and he would no longer love her. "You honestly remember nothing of what happened?"

Her lower lip shook. "No! I'm just as shocked as you are, I swear!"

Again, he believed her, much to his own relief. Walking to where she stood, he slowly took her in his arms and she had to stifle a sob of relief as she hugged him tightly. "[Gomen], my angel. This has been most difficult on all of us, has it not?"

She kept her face buried in his chest and refused to look up at him. "Please don't leave me," she begged. "I don't want to live for a long time if you can't share that life with me." She broke down and wept at the thought of being abandoned by him.

Holding her close, he gently kissed the side of her face and tasted the salt of her tears. "I will not leave you, [ichiban]" he consoled her. "As long as you know that it is me that you truly want. But if you wish to be free of me, I ask that you tell me honestly and I will respect your wishes."

She hugged him so tightly that he gave a little gasp. "I don't want anyone else. I want you." She suddenly pulled away from his chest to look at him. "Please, don't hold it against Genzo. I understand that you're angry and that's fine, but don't blame him for what happened. He couldn't control it any more than I could have, and he's beating himself up over what happened even though he can't remember. You're the most important person in the world to him and he'd never knowingly violate your trust. He saved my life, Nobu. We can't forget that."

"We can talk about it further tomorrow," he promised. He could feel the question she was afraid to ask. "Would you like to sleep here with me tonight?"

"Yes." Her voice was so slight he barely heard her, but the relief that she felt was all too obvious.

"Come, then." Getting into bed, he held her to him and she calmed feeling him next to her again. "Please do not be upset with me if I cannot...be with you in that way for a short while. It does not mean that I do not love you. I simply need time to learn to – to learn to live with what has happened to us."

It broke her heart to hear him say that, but the psychiatrist in her told her that his hesitation was perfectly normal, given the circumstances. "I understand. Whenever you're ready."

"[Sarang-heh], Angela-chan." He nestled his face in her neck.

She smiled through her tears as she felt his beard tickle her and she smelled his familiar scent. "[Sarang-heh], Nobu."

_________________________

sa: come (Japanese)

gomen: sorry (Japanese)

ichiban: little one (Japanese)

sarang-heh: I love you (Korean)

_________________________

Genzo awoke with a throbbing migraine and winced as the bright sunlight hit his sensitive eyes. Stumbling off the floor, he pulled the shades down before noticing that Angela wasn't in her bed. Momentarily panicked at the thought that someone had taken her yet again, he wrapped a sheet around his waist and went into the living room. It was eerily quiet and feeling extremely agitated, he knocked on Shinnosuke's door urgently. "[Fuzaken-nah]," his sleepy voice snapped. Opening the door, he looked at Genzo's sheet-clad form and said, "Feeling better?"

"She's not in her bed!" he blurted out.

"[Nani]?!" Sticking his head out into the hallway, he saw that Noboru's bedroom door was closed. "[Matteh]," he said, going down the hall. Knocking quietly, he called, "[Ano, sumimaseng, Noboru-sama]?"

After a brief silence, Noboru's voice came through the door. "[Doshta]?"

"Is Angela-san with you?"

"[Hai]."

"[Gomen nasai], I saw that she was not in her room and I wanted to make sure that she was alright." He flashed Genzo a thumbs-up.

"[Daijobu]. Go back to sleep, Shinnosuke."

"[Hai]," Returning to his room, Shinnosuke nodded at Genzo, who said nothing and returned to his own room to put some clothes on.

After throwing on a pair of boxers and shorts, Genzo got into his bed and tried to ignore the pounding in his head. His brain felt like it two sizes to big for his cranium. Remembering the previous night, he attempted to shift and was relieved to find that he could do it long enough to relieve the migraine. Too exhausted to keep the form any longer, he slipped back as soon as the pain had stopped. He was starving too. The loss of blood made him crave meat. He smiled absently as he thought about how Angela had eaten nothing but steak since she'd arrived in Tokyo but the smile vanished as he thought more on the previous night's events.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12