The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered everything, every detail. Part of him wished he could forget in order to alleviate his guilt, but another part of him wanted to keep the memory as alive and clear as possible. The images of her mounted on his cock, greedily thrusting herself onto him almost felt like a dream. He couldn't recall cumming so hard in his life. Faint traces of her scent lingered on his face and his cock roared to attention. Pulling out his aching shaft, he replayed the images in his mind, bringing himself to climax almost too quickly and he winced in pain as he blew his first wad onto the ceiling. The second and third spurts landed on his chest and abdomen and he shivered as he finished milking the last few drops out of himself. Feeling dizzy from the after effects, he stumbled to his bathroom and began to clean himself off. Glancing in the mirror, he scowled when he saw how drawn and pale he looked before turning on the shower.

________________________________________

fuzaken-na: quit fucking around (Japanese)

nani: what (Japanese)

matteh: wait (Japanese)

ano: um (Japanese)

sumimaseng: excuse me, pardon me (Japanese)

doshta: what is is it (Japanese)

gomen nasai: I am sorry (Japanese)

daijobu: it's alright (Japanese)

________________________________________

The shrill sound of the intercom suddenly jarred Noboru awake. Tired and annoyed after a strung out evening, he called out, "Oi, Shinnosuke! Get rid of whoever it is," before turning over and wrapping an arm around his sleeping mate.

Cursing under his breath at the insistent buzzing, Shinnosuke pushed the talk button. "Who the hell is this and what do you want?"

"It's Kaori. I want to speak with Noboru," the haughty voice demanded.

Shinnosuke rolled his eyes. "[Jodan janei]," he shot back. Switching tacks, he grinned impishly and said, "Do you have an appointment?"

"Which one of his hired help is this?" she snapped irritably.

"If you don't have an appointment, I'm afraid I can't let you up," he simpered. Letting go of the talk button, he chortled as she swore up a storm on the other end of the intercom.

"You listen to me," she screeched. "I am not going to stop ringing this buzzer until I see Noboru so open the door this minute!"

Grimacing at the shrill sound of her voice, he was about to tell her to fuck off when Noboru walked out in his bathrobe. "Let her up." After a moment's pause, he smirked, "Maybe seeing Angela will make her go away."

[It's your funeral], Shinnosuke thought wryly to himself as he pushed the door lock.

When she'd come to the door, Shinnosuke opened it to a series of murderous glares but as soon as she saw Noboru her features melted into an ingratiating smile. "Noboru, so good to see you again," she cooed in a lilting voice.

"I'm sorry I can't say the same," Noboru remarked dryly.

She shot another look at Shinnosuke who was smirking with obvious glee. Composing herself, she smiled angelically at him and said, "There's a high profile event tonight for the opening of my new movie and I don't have a date."

"Pity." At that moment, Genzo came out of his room and when he saw who was there his expression was a curious mixture of trepidation and contempt, much like the face someone would make upon discovering a cockroach on their floor.

"Hello, Genzo," she greeted him sweetly. "Anyway, I thought it would be delightful to get dressed up and sip champagne with all the celebrities. Just like old times. Why don't you join me?" Her eyes abruptly moved over his shoulder where she could see that Angela had come out in her own robe brushing her teeth.

Surprised for a moment, she looked at Noboru, her toothbrush still in her mouth. "Who's that?" With a mouthful of foam, it sounded more like, "Whodatt?"

Smirking, Noboru indicated Kaori and said, "Angela, may I present an old acquaintance of mine, Minamoto Kaori. Kaori, this is my significant other, Dr. Angela Baek."

Angela took one look at the competitive look on her face and knew exactly what she was after. "Uh huh," she noted flatly as she continued to brush her teeth.

"Noboru, I'm an acquaintance? I seem to remember you calling me some very intimate names when I pleasured you all those times." She smiled evilly and shot Angela a challenging look.

"Apparently it wasn't that memorable for him," she snapped sarcastically through the bristles.

Kaori glared at Genzo and Shinnosuke who both began snickering. "She's rather plain," she said, looking Angela up and down. "I'm disappointed, Noboru. I expected better from you."

"Yeah, Nobu's funny like that," Angela shot back. "He actually prefers women with half a brain, although it looks like you're endowments were in a different part of your body." She gestured to her boobs then walked to the nearest bathroom and spat loudly while Genzo and Shinnosuke tried to stifle their amusement.

Kaori's mouth fell open in indignation. "How dare you! Do you know who I am?"

Angela threw a glance over her shoulder at Genzo and Shinnosuke. "Can somebody please tell this woman who she is? Apparently she's forgotten." Both men actually snorted out loud at the enraged expression on Kaori's face.

"[Konno...]." Looking imperiously at her, she informed her, "I happen to be one of Japan's most famous actresses."

"Not famous enough, apparently. I've never heard of you." Even Noboru smiled at that one. "Are porn stars considered actresses in Japan?" Genzo smothered another laugh while Kaori stared daggers at him.

Trying her best to ignore Angela, Kaori walked over to Noboru and pressed her breasts against his arm. "So anyways, how about tonight?"

Noboru was about to repeat himself when he heard Angela snarl, "Get your filthy hands and your saggy tits off of him!" He looked down at her in surprise at her territorial tone.

"Or what?" Kaori challenged, standing over her. She was at least five inches taller than Angela. "I didn't know you liked Korean girls, Noboru. Isn't that a bit beneath you?" Insulted, Noboru stepped forward to demand that she take her snide comment back but was stopped by Angela when she put a hand on his chest.

"Don't worry, Baby. I got this." Turning to Kaori, she gave her a saccharine smile and said, "I think it's time for you to leave now, Kerry." Genzo and Shinnosuke nearly lost it when they heard her deliberately mispronounce her name.

"You little shit," she hissed. "Don't you tell me what to do-" She suddenly found herself on her back as Angela threw down her toothbrush and pounced on her.

Bent over her and perched lightly on her hands and feet, Angela stared into her wide eyes and hissed, "[Namen-nayo], bitch. I'll only tell you this once more. Noboru's mine, get it? Now get the fuck out of here before I forget my manners and do some redecorating on your face." She bared her canines for added emphasis.

Hoping to salvage some of her pride, she stood up straight and blew a kiss to Noboru. "Let me know if you change your mind."

"Door!" Angela growled, cracking her neck pointedly.

When she'd exited the apartment, Genzo and Shinnosuke both began howling with laughter, trying to use each other for support in order to keep from falling over. "Oh, I've been wanting to tell her off for years!" Shinnosuke gasped in Japanese between chortles.

Picking up her toothbrush, she turned to Noboru. "Sorry, Nobu. I guess I was a little – "

Her sentence was cut short as he grabbed her and kissed her ardently. Fumbling towards his bedroom, he began hurriedly pulling her robe open. The rage he felt from her when Kaori touched him had caused his cock to rise and when she attacked her and threatened her like an animal about to kill its defenseless prey, he was instantly rock hard. "You wanted to kill her," he panted, never pausing in his efforts to get her naked.

"I did," she moaned between hungry kisses. "And if she fucking touches you again, I will!"

Her possessive behavior confirmed for him that she truly did love him as did her desire for him as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. The lust she was experiencing for him was almost overwhelming. When she reached down to stroke him, he slipped his fingers inside her and found her dripping. Overtaken by the need to reassert his possession of her, he threw off his robe and allowed his animal to take complete control.

Angela looked up at the monster drooling in front of her and then to the stiff leaking cock swaying between its legs. Feeling hot all over, she lay on her back and let her head dangle over the side if his bed. Kneeling in front of her, he slid his meat into her mouth, smearing her face with precum in the process. She opened her jaws as wide as she could to accommodate him and he groaned with pleasure as his sensitive head hit her throat and palate. Grabbing her breasts to hold her down, he rocked his hips cruelly until his cream spewed from the sides of her mouth. As she gasped for air, he turned her so that her legs hung over the bed and began lapping up the salty fluid streaming from her slit. As he tasted her, he felt his penis stiffen as it filled with blood and soon he was aching for release again. Picking her up by her hips, he threw her down on her belly and hiked up her hips. Lining up his cock with her pouting labia, he rammed himself all the way inside her. The shock of the pain mixed with pleasure caused her to begin changing forms and he watched with satisfaction as she was covered by fine white fur. Her tail flailed wildly and gripping it by the base, he yanked it up, keeping her hips raised as he fucked her.

"Nobu, I'm so hot..." she mewed.

Her small body wasn't designed to take him in this state but he didn't care anymore. All he knew was the delicious sensation of her tight hole stretching over his rager. He yanked her tail again by the base and she yowled as the change in height caused his balls to slap against her clit and she screamed as she clenched down on him almost painfully. "Cum for me, [kaneko-chan]," he commanded, fucking her harder. He felt his cock and balls suddenly bathed in warm fluid and he could smell her cumming. Unable to hold out any longer, he let go of her tail and latched onto her neck with his teeth, drinking the heady adrenaline-laced blood that burst into his mouth. Still suckling, he pounded her cervix furiously as she came again and howled as he shot load after rampaging load into her quivering pussy.

At the sound of their combined screams, Shinnosuke shook his head in amusement. "I guess this means things are more or less back to normal," he shrugged.

"I suppose it does," Genzo said quietly. "I suppose it does."

Shinnosuke had been friends with him long enough to sense the conflicting emotions in his words. Placing an arm around his shoulder fraternally, he joked, "You look like shit, my friend. Let's get something to eat."

Managing a small grin, Genzo nodded. "[Domo], Shinnosuke."

_______________________

jodan janei: you gotta be kidding me, don't joke (Japanese)

konnoyaro: why you little (Japanese)

namenayo: don't fuck with me (Japanese)

kaneko: kitten (Japanese)

domo: thank you (very grateful, Japanese)

12