The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Angela stood up. "Well, guess I won't keep him waiting."

When the driver pulled up to a nondescript building, Angela was puzzled, but assumed it was Noboru's way of maintaining a low profile. Walking up the steps, she heard the sounds of men shouting and metal striking metal. Sliding open a large door, she entered a large room where two men wearing plain grey kimono robes were fighting. One had hair that was white as the driven snow and fought with two blades. As they dueled, she saw with surprise that the second was Noboru, who was using his own katana. Vaulting into the air, the pair crossed blades with a loud crash and both landed lightly on the balls of their feet. The snowy-haired man slowly stood and turned his eyes to her. "Noboru-donno, she has arrived."

Sliding his sword back into its scabbard, he bowed to the other man and motioned for Angela to come to him. Taking her hand, he introduced them. "Takeshi, this is Dr. Angela Baek. Angela, this is arguably the most talented kenjutsu instructor in the world, Hirosugi Takeshi Kuemon Yoshida."

The white haired man bowed deeply and smiled. "We are pleased to welcome you to our dojo, [Ojo-sama]."

"Your swordsmanship is incredible!" she exclaimed.

Takeshi inclined his head at her compliment. "We are honored by your undue praise." Bowing again, he left quietly, closing the sliding door panel behind him.

Turning back to him, she asked, "Why'd he leave?"

"To give us privacy," Noboru explained.

Angela looked around the large space. "What is this place?"

Noboru smiled and pulled his sword from its lacquered wooden scabbard. "It is a kenjutsu dojo – a school of Japanese swordplay."

"You mean like kendo?"

He laughed. "More traditional than kendo."

She looked him over with an appreciative eye. His hair was tied back with a strip of cotton and hung in a long sleek ponytail down his back. His kimono jacket was slightly open at the chest, giving her a delightful view of his striated muscles. Dressed as he was, holding his sword, he looked so handsome and dangerous. Walking up to him, she put her palms on his chest, enjoying how the smooth skin contrasted with the firm tone of his musculature. "So what's going on that you sent for me?"

Covering one of her hands with his, he regarded her seriously. "Saburo is again concocting a scheme of some sort. To what purpose I cannot say." He paused before adding, "Apparently, he has infected Kaori. I can only surmise that it was in some way to provide him a means to harm me."

Angela scowled at the mention of the irksome woman. "Whatever. They can have each other for all I care."

"I am not certain if this is a ploy to throw me off guard, but she is not reacting well to the infection. In fact, she looks as though she is gravely ill."

She arched a brow. "And this is our concern why?"

"She has asked for my help and I have decided to give it to her."

Angela pulled back away from him and eyed him with skepticism. "Nobu, is that wise? I wouldn't trust anything she says, especially if she's been consorting with Saburo."

"I know how you feel, but I cannot help but believe her. Though Kaori can be difficult to manage, I do not get the impression that she is lying, but in case she is, I wanted you to be aware. I may have to take extra precautions if she has been sent by Saburo."

"I'm really starting to hate your brother," Angela growled.

He couldn't help chuckling at the threatening tone of her voice. "In two weeks, we will return to the United States. Until then, can you bear a little more of my overprotective ways?"

She glowered up at him. "Do I have a choice?"

Noboru grinned playfully. "Not really, no."

There was a hiss of air that caught Angela by surprise. She wasn't quite sure what had happened until her T-shirt fell open, cut neatly down the middle. "Noboru!" she shouted angrily. "What the hell was that?"

"Don't move," he warned as he raised his katana above his head.

"What the fuck do you think you're do-"

Before she could finish, he brought down his sword swiftly and again all she felt was a rush of air. She was about to open her mouth to yell at him again when her skirt fell off her hips, also slit down the center. Standing there in only her bra and matching thong, Angela crouched down instinctively to hide herself. Feeling something cold under her chin, she looked up and saw Noboru with his arm fully extended, holding the tip of his blade right under jaw. "Very nice," he murmured with a smile. "How do you like my tailoring skills, my love?"

"About as much as I like getting the stomach flu," she said peevishly.

Noboru grinned and tilted her chin up so that she was staring at the ceiling. "The blade is quite sharp, as you can see. I would advise you to remain perfectly still."

She felt the blade withdrawn and was about to lower her head when she felt her bra open from the front and her breasts fell free. "Why you little pervert," she snarled. "I ought to-"

He interrupted her by throwing his sword aside and pushing her onto the floor. She shivered as the cold, varnished surface of the floor met her back and her nipples involuntarily hardened into tight knots. "How nice," Noboru drawled, before grasping one between his teeth. As he teased her with his tongue, he slid his hand down the flat expanse of her belly and down under her thong causing her to jerk under him.

"Stop it!" she cried, trying to push him off. Ignoring her completely, he slipped his middle finger into her and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. In seconds, his fingers were soaked and she was hungrily fucking his hand. Her fingers began clawing at the knot of his obi, pulling it open until it fell away and she ran her hands over his warm skin.

Pulling off his [hakama], he rubbed the length of his shaft roughly along her slit, teasing her clit with the head of his cock, enjoying how the smell of their sex swamped his senses. Bracing himself with an arm on either side of her, he punched into her cunt and began pistoning his hips into hers. She stared into his face as he fucked her, loving how masterfully he controlled her body. His blue eyes watched her intently as he drew animal grunts of pleasure from her with each thrust. As his pace became more frenzied, she worked her hips to meet his rhythm and felt her pleasure mounting higher. His swollen head slammed against her engorged g-spot and she opened her mouth to scream, but he covered it with his own as he groaned his satisfaction, pumping her full of his cum. Tearing his mouth away from hers, he grabbed her hips and continued to pummel her until he became too sensitive to tolerate any more. As he withdrew from her, they heard Takeshi's voice from behind the screen door.

"The robes are outside your door as you requested, Noboru-donno."

"[Arigato, Takeshi]." Kissing the side of her sweat-streaked face, he began to get dressed.

"You may as well keep me naked," Angela grumbled as she picked up the ruined pieces of clothing.

"An excellent idea, if not for the fact that taking them off is amusing for me," he laughed.

She glared back at him. "How many more public places do you intend to fuck me in?"

"The world is a big place, my Kitten," he laughed, as he handed her a [yukata].

_________________________

ojo sama: my lady (Japanese)

hakama: kimono pants

yukata: Japanese summer dress made of lightweight cotton

_________________________

While Angela occupied herself with her sister, Noboru went to meet Ryuzo for a drink. "What have you found?" he asked as he slid onto the barstool next to the older-looking man.

Ryuzo finished the remainder of his sake and set the cup down with a pensive expression. "I've never seen anything like it, and Nakamura [Sensei] is just as bewildered." The tip of his finger lightly toyed with the rim of the small porcelain cup. "You remember how I told you that your woman's immunological profile complemented yours?"

"Hai. [Dewa]?" Noboru motioned for the bartender.

"Apparently, Kaori's MHC's are not taking well to the virus. Her immune system is beginning to attack her body as her DNA is being rewritten."

"I don't understand." Noboru's brow furrowed. "What does that mean?

Ryuzo gestured for another round. "Her symptoms have worsened. Now, she's begun urinating blood, her skin is thickening and her nervous system is shutting down. All the pathology that she is exhibiting have one thing in common."

"That being?"

"They are all common symptoms of autoimmune diseases."

Noboru poured himself some sake. "Ryuzo, I am not a biologist or a doctor. What does this mean in lay terms?"

His friend waited for him to finish before taking the bottle from him. "Autoimmune diseases are illnesses in which the body produces antibodies against its own tissues and women are often afflicted more than men in many of these diseases. Systemic Lupus Erythmatosis is one such disease. The women display a red rash on the face in response to sun exposure, often have joint pain, hair loss, fever and weight loss to name a few signs. Her skin changes look like the type experienced by people with something called scleroderma, where their skin loses its elasticity and becomes thick and stiff. There are antibodies that can attack virtually any system of the body, but she is exhibiting autoimmune symptomatology in virtually every organ system."

The situation sounded grave. "What can be done for her?"

Ryuzo was quiet for a moment before replying, "Nothing. Too many systems have been affected and it will only get worse as more of her DNA mutates. The rate of transformation is so swift that I will not be able to even sequence the virus in time to better understand how it works. Nakamura Sensei has made her comfortable but he does not expect her to last the night." He gave Noboru a moment to process the information before adding, "I've taken the liberty of obtaining some tissue samples for further study."

He couldn't help but admire Ryuzo's ability to remain detached from his emotions, even by Japanese standards. "Well done, Ryuzo. Go home and get some rest." Patting him on the back gratefully, he stood up and left the bar. As he stepped outside, he rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger wearily. "[Gomen-nasai], Kaori. Even you didn't deserve this."

____________________________

sensei: doctor (Japanese)
dewa: so (Japanese)
gomen-nasai: I'm sorry (Japanese)

____________________________

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12