The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 20

Story Info
The sister settles in while Noboru tortures his mate.
5.6k words
4.84
10.6k
3

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

A short chapter, but a prelude to more of a focus on Genzo. There won't be much sex in that chapter, so this one will have to do. Please do leave comments. I tend to take that as a sign that I should continue writing.

________________________________

Entering the Shinjuku flat, Noboru quietly closed the door behind him as Angela exited her sister's room. Putting a finger to her lips, she whispered, "She's still a bit jet lagged and just fell asleep." Coming closer, she saw the perturbed expression he wore and felt uneasy. "What is it? What's wrong?" Her discomfort grew when he walked wordlessly to her and took her in his arms. "Okay, now you're really scaring me."

"Kaori is dead."

She wasn't sure if he'd said what she thought he had. "What?"

"[Shinjata]. She is dead, Angela," he repeated.

Stunned, she sat speechless for a moment, thinking back to only a few days before when she had nearly clawed the woman's eyes out. It didn't seem real that she was gone. "What happened?"

Leaning his chin on the top of her head, she heard him sigh, "The infection caused a mutation that apparently killed her – Ryuzo mentioned something about an autoimmune process, but the details escape me."

"How could something like that work so fast?" Remote memories from medical school told her that autoimmune diseases took years to develop, and Kaori was dead in only a few days?

"I do not know. Ryuzo is looking into the matter. I trust that we will have some answers shortly." He stopped speaking for a moment. "This has never happened before. I simply hope that for the moment this means that Saburo has failed in whatever his design was to harm us." Rubbing her arm soothingly, he added, "Tend to your sister. We will do our best not to think about this right now and in a few days, we can spend some time alone together, if your sister is alright with that."

"Okay." She hugged him and tried to put Kaori out of her mind.

__________________________

shinjata: died (Japanese)

__________________________

Linnsa awoke and looked at the nearest clock which read 5AM. Her sister was snoring softly next to her. As she shifted her position, Angela sleepily blinked a few times and looked her. "You okay, Linnsa?" she asked softly as she stifled a yawn.

Looking into her sister's eyes, Linnsa was momentarily stunned as she had forgotten that her sister now had lavender irises. "Oh, uh, yeah, I think. I was really tired, I guess."

Angela propped herself up on one elbow. "You want to talk some more?"

"Yeah, I would." Getting comfortable again she sighed. "So, are you guys, like, going to get married? I mean, you've only known him a couple of months, how do you know that this is for the long term?"

"I know it seems so sudden, but he really does just want me as I am. It's nice not to feel like I have to change. I can always just be myself around him. I've never had that before. I can't explain it better than that." Laughing, she mused, "He even knows I belch like a sailor and he doesn't care."

Linnsa smiled. "So how are you going to break the news to Mom and Dad? You know how picky they are."

"I figure I'll introduce them to the idea slowly." She chuckled. "Not as if Nobu and I have to worry about time." Her sister's expression suddenly became sad. "What?"

"How are you going to explain your extended life span to Mom and Dad? I mean, they're bound to notice that neither of you are aging. And the rest of the family? It's going to be hard to keep this a secret."

Her sister had a point. She hadn't really given much thought to how she could integrate her new life into her family's. "I guess after a while, Nobu and I may have to disappear. Fake an accident or something maybe?"

"That's going to really be hard on Mom and Dad," Linnsa observed sadly. "And that means that I would have to go along with it and not see you anymore. Won't you miss them? Not only that, you'll be alive and watch all of us die off."

"Well, you could live a long time, too. I can help you with that."

Sighing, Linnsa shook her head. "I'd never want to live forever."

Angela felt the sadness from her sister and hugged her. "Look, I don't know what's going to happen, but I don't have to worry about it right this second and I don't want you to worry about it either. You have your own stress to deal with."

"So tell me about this, what's his name, Saburo? He's the reason we're stuck here, right? I mean, how scared should we be really?"

Unsure of how much of the truth she should tell her, Angela didn't want her sister to be scared in addition to being depressed. "He hates Nobu with a passion and apparently he knows Nobu's soft spots. If he knew about us, he'd use it as a way of getting to Nobu and he knows it. He worries about me, and now you, all the time. That's why Genzo's here." She grinned. "He's quite the badass, in case you didn't know. As long as we're here, we're totally safe."

"I don't think I like the fact that this relationship is so dangerous," Linnsa complained with a frown.

"I know. I hated it too, at first, but I can't imagine not being with him anymore. I trust him and given time, you will too. He's a really great person."

Linnsa had never really approved of Angela's boyfriends in the past and Angela knew this. "Are you sure he's not just some playboy like the others? I mean they really didn't treat you well."

"You saw how he is with me."

She had to admit, for all intents and purposes, Noboru appeared to be extremely considerate and affectionate towards her sister.

"Are you missing Rich?"

Saddened by the mention of his name, Linnsa felt the tears coming again. "I just keep wishing he'd tell me that this was just nerves or something and that we were going to keep on as planned."

"Do Mom and Dad know yet?"

"No, I haven't broken the news to them. Daddy's going to be hella pissed." She sniffled a few times and wiped her nose, reminding Angela of when they were children. A soft knock caused them to both start a bit.

"[Ano], is everything alright in there?"

"He heard us?" Linnsa whispered incredulously.

"Yes I did, Linnsa-sama," was the flat reply through the door.

At Linnsa's expression, Angela couldn't help giggling. "We're good, Genzo. Thanks." Turning to her sister, she smiled triumphantly and said, "See? Nothing gets past him. Told you he was a badass."

Outside the door, Genzo smiled at her compliment and went back to his room.

__________________________

ano: uh (Japanese)

__________________________

For the next three days, Linnsa spent most of the time asleep, trying to adjust to the fifteen hour time difference. When she was awake, she was usually in her room with her sister. Genzo could almost always make out the sounds of her crying. Noboru had dropped by periodically to check on the women, but never tarried too long, wanting to give them privacy. Also, the post mortem tissue studies from Kaori were taking up quite a bit of his time. After 72 hours, he figured he had been understanding enough and invited Angela out to dinner.

"You sure you'll be okay for a couple of hours?" Angela looked anxiously at her sister. "I mean, I don't have to go."

Linnsa nodded. "I'll be okay. I've kept you away from Noboru for almost three days. I'll bet he misses you."

"Well, if you change your mind and you want me here, just call me, and I'll come right back," she promised.

"I will. Go have fun." Hugging her sister, she shooed her out the door. When a few minutes had passed, she ambled over to Genzo. "So, give me some dirt on this guy."

"Dirt?" Genzo echoed, not understanding what she meant.

"Tell me what he's like. I want to know what kind of guy my sister is involved with."

"Noboru-donno is one of the most honorable men I have ever known." He couldn't understand the unsatisfied look she gave him at his assessment.

"Care to be more specific?" she asked drily.

"I am not exactly sure what else to say," he replied honestly. "If it is because you are concerned, I can say that I think they are a good match for one another. I have known Noboru for many years and I have never known him to love anyone the way he loves your sister. He believes that she is the reincarnation of his first love and if this is true, he has waited four centuries to be with her again."

Even Linnsa had to admit that was impressive, even if she found the whole reincarnation bit to be a tad unbelievable. "Aren't you kind of biased, though? I mean you work for him and all. Of course you're not going to say anything bad about him."

"When asked for my opinion, I give it," he staunchly replied. "My loyalties do not interfere with my ability to be objective."

Linnsa felt that maybe she had pushed his buttons a bit too much. "I didn't mean to offend you, Genzo. I'm sorry about being so nosey." Genzo watched as she walked back to her room. These Korean women certainly were an interesting lot.

______________________

Taking the train a few stops away from the apartment, Angela found Noboru's car waiting for her and eagerly got inside. Sliding next him, she gave him a peck on the cheek and asked, "So where are we going for dinner?"

His blue eyes swept over her face and he smiled. "I have reserved a room for us at a hotel. I will have room service sent up."

"Sounds nice," she agreed. "I've missed you," Angela pouted as he put an arm around her waist. "How are you feeling?"

Knowing exactly what she was referring to, he waved his hand dismissively. "I do not intend to allow that matter to spoil our evening. How is your sister doing?" He began planting small kisses slowly on her neck.

"She seemed to be doing a little better today." She tipped her head to one side to allow him more room to move. "I feel kind of bad leaving her with Genzo."

"I suppose I would feel bad as well if I had not missed you so much," he said in her ear.

The sound of his voice raised a storm of butterflies in her stomach and her breath came in small sighs as he began to nibble and suck on her neck, his beard tickling her skin. "Are we there yet?" she asked impatiently.

"Not yet," he said between bites. "Is someone in a hurry?"

"You're not?! Oh god!" She involuntarily squeezed her legs together as he pinched her inner thigh.

"I am quite unhappy about the fact that I am not able to see you as often as I like," he grumbled against her neck. "I have had to wait almost three whole days and I intend to take my time tormenting you."

"You're so evil." She shook when his nail scratched the crotch of her lace thong right over her enlarging clit.

He laughed in her ear, and the sound made her eyes roll to the back of her head. "By the end of tonight, kitty-chan, you will do anything I say in order to obtain a release." He stopped speaking for a moment to allow his lips to hover agonizingly close to her ear before whispering, "Anything."

Shivering, she wondered if it was possible for a person to cum from the sound of someone else's voice alone. At that moment, she was pretty damn close. When she felt the car slow, she eagerly looked out the window. "Are we here?" She looked puzzled when the building they stopped in front of didn't look like a hotel. "Where are we?"

"My company's headquarters," he told her, as if it should have been obvious.

"Why are we here?"

"I wanted to show my lovely doctor where her lover was based. Do you not wish to see where I work when I am in Tokyo?" His face took on a slightly wounded expression that contrasted with the playful sparkle in his eye.

"Of course I do, but do I have to see it NOW?" she wheedled.

Her impatience was delightful. "[Ikkuzo]," he said, holding out his hand to her. The building was extremely modern in its architecture and the elevators were completely transparent. Everything was done in stainless steel, black marble and glass. It reflected his tastes quite well. Entering the elevator, they got on with a few salarymen in business suits. Turning to Angela, he bent her neck to the side and slid her hair off her shoulder. He felt her stiffen and smiled. Beginning at the juncture of her shoulder and neck, he began licking his way up to her ear. He tried not to laugh as she struggled to remain calm, but he knew that as soon as his tongue touched her earlobe it would be over.

"Nobu, stop..." she whispered.

Ignoring her, he slid his tongue up to her ear and began licking the inside, causing her to jerk in his arms. Her face burned scarlet as the salarymen glanced at her out of the corners of their eyes and she tried to squirm out of his grip, but he held her firmly in place. "[Doshta]?" he asked innocently.

The wet sound of his tongue as it probed her ear was driving her crazy and she bit down on her lip to try and stifle her moans. Her attempts were less than successful as the businessmen tried to keep their eyes glued to the digital display and not on the obviously aroused woman next to them. "This isn't appropriate," she stammered between licks.

"Is it not?" He began sucking on her earlobe and as he knew she would, she let out a loud moan and though she wanted to die of embarrassment, she couldn't tear herself away from his mouth as he snacked on her ear. She was even more horrified when his hand dipped into the décolletage of her dress and began fondling her breasts. The salarymen were doing a less discreet job of trying to avoid looking at them.

"Please, you can't..." she begged.

"If you want me to stop, then say so," he breathed into her ear. He gave her nipple a vicious tweak that caused her to cry out. "I love how you moan for me. I could listen to it all day and never tire of it." He continued to torture her breasts. "You have not yet told me to stop," he reminded her.

Angela wondered if the men in the elevator would ever get off. "I...you...we can't..." Her brain was slowly shutting down under his touch.

"No? I suppose that means I am allowed to continue. Very well, then." Holding her in place with one hand firmly on her tit, he let his other hand lift up the hem of her dress exposing her lace panties to the middle aged men in the elevator.

"Oh my god!" She nearly fell as her legs gave out underneath her but he kept her standing as he slid his fingers into her pussy.

"You realize, they have missed their floor," he murmured in her ear. He stroked her enough to tease her but not fast enough to bring her to orgasm. He could almost taste her desperation for him as she began riding his fingers in front of the other men. "Where is your modesty now?" She raised her arms above her head and grabbed his hair, panting heavily, needing his mouth on hers.

"Nobu, please...faster."

He pretended not to hear her and resumed sucking on her ear. "If you could only see what the sight of you is doing to those men. They are all hard for you. I can see their cocks clearly tenting through their pants. They are all wishing that they were doing what I am doing to you now. They are all imagining what it would be like to slide into your tight pussy. Does this excite you?"

She was nearly sobbing with need as she tried to fuck his fingers. Suddenly the doors opened and he removed his hands from her as if nothing were out of the ordinary and led her out of the elevator. Smelling the clear slickness that coated his fingers with appreciation, he licked them one at a time before kissing her harshly. Tasting herself on his lips sent her hands to his pants as she tried to undo his belt buckle. Grabbing her wrists with one hand, he wrenched them away and glared down at her stonily. "Never without my permission, Kitten" he warned. "I will only punish you longer if you do that again."

He walked her into a large office and marched her through a set of double doors into what appeared to be a large conference room. The huge floor to ceiling windows offered a gorgeous view of the city. A large oval conference table that had to be at least fifty feet across at the longest point dominated the room and the walls were fitted with enormous flat screen monitors. Grabbing her by the waist, he threw her onto the black marble surface and climbed on top of her. Taking the waistband of her panties in either hand, he tore them down the middle and flung them in wet heap on the table. "Do not think of touching yourself without my say so," he growled, before he lowered his head between her legs.

She moaned in frustration as he parted her labia slowly and took a moment to observe how wet she was. Clear ribbons of her fluid began dripping off her thighs onto the shiny surface of the marble. "I'm going to leave your ruined panties here," he said after a quick taste. Her cunt quivered at his statement. "I also intend to leave your cum on the table so that I can smell you tomorrow when I am in a conference." He began stroking her clit softly. "Think of how hard you will make me as I sit in front of all these important people."

"Nobu, please! I can't take it!" she pleaded. "Let me cum!"

"Not yet." He began tasting her with long, slow strokes, loving how her salty essence exploded on his tongue. She was always so wet. No matter how many times he fucked her, she was always dripping for him and it made his cock hard without fail every single time. She thrashed underneath his mouth, tortured at being held right at the edge of release. Removing his tongue with a loud last kiss, he forced her onto her knees. "Take out my cock," he ordered. Crawling forward, she did as he said and sighed out loud at the sight of if his weeping erection. "Use your mouth," he said harshly. Only too happy to comply, she cleaned every last drop of precum hiding between his head and foreskin before sliding his entire length between her lips. She let him go every now and again to lick his balls, and as they jerked under her tongue, they brought more sweet fluid for her to taste.

Feeling his own need for release, he turned her around and allowed himself a minute to feast his eyes on her drooling pussy before he slid some of the fluid up to lubricate her ass. "No! What-"

He slapped her ass so hard that the sound echoed off the walls. "[Urusai]!" Taking a remote in his hand, he turned on the monitors and Angela was startled to see themselves on the monitors. The screens were so big that there was a very good chance that the people on the street could see what was displayed on them. Adjusting the camera angle, he focused in onto her backside and she could see him playing with her anus. When he had sufficiently wet her hole, he took his cock and began forcing it inside her rectum, while pushing two fingers into her cunt. She watched, shaking as he invaded both her holes from three different screens and clamped down on him, eliciting a loud groan of pleasure. When he was fully buried inside her, he began fucking her as he growled, "I am going to cum in your ass, but you will not cum and I have changed my mind. We will go to dinner at the hotel's restaurant where you will not have any underwear to prevent my semen from running out of you. I cannot wait to see you wet your chair." Because he ignored her clit, she could only hump him in vain and continued to beg. "The thought is very appealing to me. Fluid leaking from both of your openings. My cum from your ass, your cum from your pussy. What will the staff think?"

"I hate you," she sobbed, as he frustrated her further. "This is cruel!"

"Yes it is," he laughed. His smile vanished as his cock swelled in preparation of his eruption and he cried out as he filled her bowels with his thick ejaculate. Taking his fingers out of her, he cleaned the entire surface of his hand which was soaked with her frustration. With a satisfied sigh, he pulled out of her to see her looking over her shoulder at him with wild eyes.

"Now?"

Nonchalantly getting dressed, he shook his head. "Perhaps after dinner...if I am feeling generous." He smirked at her crestfallen expression.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12