The Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

Delphina slowly worked herself closer to me and then next to me. She snuggled herself under my arm and then started breathing on my neck. She looked me with her eyes all aglow and waited for me to make a move.

I turned and looked into her eyes. She batted those huge eyes and smiled at me.

"You do know that you don't have to be all nervous, right?" she smiled. "I mean this isn't like in college or when you were young. You don't have to plan anything out. You can do whatever you want to me. You have a 99.999% chance of getting some pussy."

"I'm just..." I began. "I guess maybe we should wait until the Rite is over."

"But why?" she asked, obviously upset. "What the hell does the Rite have to do with us? It's just some bullshit the government came up with to lower the divorce rate. Tomorrow evening you'll go out and have sex with some random woman. I'll have sex with some random guy. Ten minutes after it's over we'll come back home and just forget about it. It doesn't mean a God damned thing. We've been going through it since before we were ever married. It hasn't ever changed the way I feel about you."

She was clearly angry.

"Are you sorry you married me?" she asked. "Is that what this is about?"

"Of course not," I spat. It was easy to say because it was true. "I married you because I loved you. I know there are a lot of people who get married either for the sake of being married and the stability it implies. And then there are people who get married simply for the tax breaks or the career benefits. But I married you because I loved you and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

"And I love you too and we will," she said softly. I kept my face immobile hoping she couldn't read my thoughts. "I just don't see why this is happening. Everyone 18 and over has to participate in the Rite. Can you imagine how hard it has to be for lesbians and gay men? I mean, I'm sure they have some kind of system worked out for them too, but shit what if they didn't?" Her pretty face twisted in a wry smile.

"My whole point is, Honey, we can't let what happens by law, two nights of the year ruin the other 363 days. The Rite has nothing to do with us. I have an idea for this time. Why don't we just go out as quickly as possible and do our duty to society. Let's just get it over with and then come back here and do our duty to each other. We'll take a long hot bath together and wash away all traces of what happened and then make slow and sexy love with each other. Let's just let the Rite be a warm up for us."

God I wanted to believe her. My heart was pounding in my chest and telling me that she really meant this and that she believed it. But all of the evidence I had told me a different story.

When I woke up the next morning, I watched her sleeping form beside me. Her body was almost too magical to exist. She was a tall slender woman with curves that just seemed impossible. And they were impossible. Her breast sculpturing was done with the new biofactured foam. They were so different from the way that implants used to be made. The foam could actually change size and density with a pill.

In the old days women got implants that looked great in their twenties and thirties but either had to be removed when they got older or looked really stupid. I still look for pictures on the internet of women in their fifties and sixties with clearly fake breasts that rocket straight up from their chests with no sign of sag while the rest of their body looks like a sixty year old woman's. Or those pictures of women who have nearly Kardashian size asses while the rest of their body is wrinkled and thin. They start looking like a smart car towing a semi- trailer.

But nowadays if you want your implants to shrink a bit, you take a pill. If you're not as fit as you once were and you don't need two huge ripped tits on your chest that appear out of place, you take a pill and the density of the foam in your breasts become softer and they actually appear to sag.

So Delphine's big soft titties were exactly the right size and shape for a woman our age. Her long slender legs that seemed to always wrap themselves around me no matter where we were are probably one of my favorite parts on her body and they are totally natural.

As I watched the rise and fall of her chest and the peaceful guileless expression on her face, I begin to wonder again.

"What are you staring at?" she asks as her eyes pop open.

"I wasn't staring," I sputter. She reaches for me instantly.

"I've been awake for a while," she says smiling. "I just watched you with my eyes barely open so they looked closed. You were just sitting there staring at me, like you like me or something."

"I've always thought of you as a work of art," I said quietly. "I guess if I had the chance, I'd look at you forever."

She slapped me on the leg and started laughing. "This isn't a museum, Dummy," she said. "And if I was a piece of art, you are the owner of the museum. You don't have to just look at me. You can take me off of the wall and touch and kiss and fuck the art anytime you want, you know? If it was up to the art, we'd be doing that a lot more often. You know, the way we used to?" I nodded but it wasn't what I was thinking.

I was thinking, "Yeah the way we did before I found out."

"Let's go out for breakfast," she gushed. "I want to spend my morning, what's left of it, in a frilly little dress, walking around on the arm of my handsome husband."

I had no plans for the day so that's what we did. We did breakfast at a restaurant that was a favorite of ours. It served real meat instead of the processed stuff. The only thing bad about it was the prices. Of course you had to take at least two fat burning pills after you left there or you'd gain weight for sure.

Then we wandered around the water front, browsing through small stores while holding hands and giving each other the occasional small kiss. On days like this, the constant touching only served as foreplay and we'd go home and fuck each other's brains out. Apparently I wasn't the only one who'd had the thought. I felt Delphina's hand graze the front of my pants several times as we looked through the racks of clothing in one small store.

"Wanna do it?" she whispered. I looked at her.

"If not here, we could go home," she said. "Your daughter is probably up and out with her friends by now. We'd have the house to ourselves."

"Aren't you forgetting what day this is?" I asked.

She turned and glared at me and then walked out of the store, leaving me standing there. I left the store too and walked behind her letting her vent. She turned and gave it to me with both barrels as soon as we were far enough away from the stores and other people.

"Do you have any idea how lucky we are?" she hissed. "We are blessed. You have a job where you make far more than enough money to take care of our needs. That's a blessing. I don't have to work. That too is a blessing. We have a beautiful home and a daughter who loves both of us. "

My eyes narrowed a bit when she said that, because it started me to wondering something that I had never considered. I thought that I was fairly slick but she noticed it and her eyes questioned me.

"In short, Tyler Stevens, we have an almost perfect life. We want for nothing. Even after all of these years I love you as much as the day we got married and..." she hesitated as my eyes narrowed again. I obviously was neither the actor not the liar that I thought I was. She seemed to sense almost every falsehood and doubt I felt or expressed.

"Honey, don't let something that we can't control ruin our lives. You have a woman standing in front of you who would literally do anything for you. You are the best part of my life. And I know that you love me too. Why let the Rite ruin us?" she asked. "It's not like it's going to go away any time soon, Can I tell you something? I don't like it either. I hate the idea of you going out there and screwing some random woman. I especially hate it at times like these when you're not screwing me."

"When I remember running around with my pussy sore almost constantly because you couldn't get enough of me and I loved you so much I just couldn't tell you no, I just shake my head. I want you even more now than I did then. I was younger then and I liked sex, but now I crave it and you aren't old enough that you've started to slow down," she said.

"Is it me? Are you just tired of me? Am I not attractive enough anymore? Do you want me taller or shorter or thinner? Are my boobs not big enough? Are they too big? Do you want me to change my hair color or the length?" she asked. I shook my head.

"If I were picking out a wife you'd be her," I said.

"Then what is it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess it's the Rite and..."

Her eyes narrowed again. "How?" she said. "Once and for all explain this shit to me. How does the fucking Rite affect us? What the fuck does the Rite have to do with us?"

"I'm getting older," I said.

"Bullshit," she spat. "You run fucking marathons. You're in better shape than a lot of the guys in their twenties."

"But my testosterone levels are a lot lower," I said. "So in order to perform well, I have to, you know, store some up."

Her high pitched laughter was loud enough that people passing by on the streets look at her.

"Oh my God," she laughed as she took my arm again. "Honey you have nothing to worry about. And even if you did, "Fuck the Rite." It has nothing to do with us. How many times do I have to say that? So what if you go out and meet some woman and just can't get it up for her. That's her tough assed luck. It's not like you're ever going to see her again. You're supposed to be more concerned with getting it up for me. I can't believe that you passed on making love with your own wife twice, so you could store up some sperm for some stranger."

She laughed again and then ducked behind a tree grabbing my arm and pulling me with her. Once behind cover from prying eyes she grabbed my dick through my pants. "This belongs to me," she said, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Anything that comes out of it is supposed to go inside of me. Not into a condom in some stranger's vagina." She laughed again. "Do you know that all of this time, I was afraid that you didn't want to be with me anymore?"

We went home and like she'd figured our daughter was out. That worried me, but Delphina was happy about it.

"Okay, we're sticking to the plan we made last night," she said. "We go out and find the first available person, have meaningless sex with them and then come home and light each other's fire. I know that you don't want to do anything now, but just lie down with me and make me feel loved. Give me something to remind me what I'm coming home to."

So we got into our bed and took a nap together. We wrapped our bodies around each other and she put my hands on her big soft titties while rubbing her perfectly sculptured ass against me. I was hard as rock until I remembered what she'd be doing in less than an hour.

As it started to get dark outside, we got out of bed. We could hear the people outside yelling occasionally as some of them started copulating in the streets. I dressed and got my tag from the desk. The tags were issued by the government and had a bar code that gave information to the computers that tracked it. Every man got a tag. He gave it to the woman he had sex with. The women turned in the tags when they were finished and society moved forward. I hated the whole system. I'd given serious thought to simply moving to Canada several times. Not only did Canada not have the Rite, they refused to extradite people who were being prosecuted for violating it. From where I lived in Michigan, Canada was only a drive across a bridge away.

Delphina smiled at me and then came back and hugged me again. I stood there like a statue. I didn't move away from her but I didn't return the hug.

"Have fun," I said sarcastically.

"What does that mean?" she asked looking at me. I just walked away from her. I really didn't know what to do. This wasn't working out the way it usually did. I got into my car hoping the loud exhaust system and the fact that the car was neither Earth friendly or economical would scare away most of the self-conscious women I ran into.

I drove around watching people approaching each other and pairing off all over the city. I even saw people copulating in the streets. There were some very unusual sights. I saw an obviously filthy rich society woman down on all fours being fucked doggy style by a homeless man. She apparently loved every second of it. He stopped energetically pumping her. It looked like he was done. But she turned around and started sucking his dick trying to get him up again.

On the next block, a huge body builder was lying on the ground in the street while a woman who had to be at least sixty bounced up and down on his erect member. Her eyes were rolled back into her head. I also saw one young woman servicing three guys. I wondered how the hell they handled the tags and whether she got three tags, or just one?

After an hour there were women actually knocking on the windows of my car every time I stopped. I didn't know what to do. I hit the freeway and drove away from the city. This wasn't what I normally did.

About ten miles outside of the town I stopped seeing people who'd pulled over to the side of the road to fuck other drivers. I pulled into a rest stop to get my thoughts together. I got out of the car hoping that if anyone pulled in here they'd assume that I was already with someone. This is one of the safest nights of the year. Any crimes committed during the rite, even simple assault or robbery carried the death penalty.

I went into the small building and into one of the cubicles where travelers can get a quick nap before continuing their travels. I hid there in the darkness from all of the chaos going on back in the city. As I sat there alone with my thoughts, my watch vibrated. I switched it to holographic and the display appeared right in front of me. My PI was telling me that he'd gotten me the information I needed. Not that I needed any more. I played the edited video he'd sent me.

It showed Delphina leaving our house and driving to a motel located a couple of miles away. She went right into a room on the outside of the motel. Amazing wasn't it, that she knew immediately where to go. My PI had footage from inside the room where my wife undressed for a man who was already naked.

"I've missed you Gene," she said.

"It's been six months," he replied. And apparently he did really miss her, because he grabbed her and started mauling her breasts. He threw her roughly onto the bed. He started rubbing his dick as if he was just going to masturbate over her.

"Come on," she whined as if waiting was agony for her.

"Did you do it?" he asked.

"Sorry," she said. "He wouldn't go for it. Maybe next time."

"Shit," he said. "I was looking forward to that. It just makes you seem so much sluttier coming to me with a cooch full of your husband's sperm. I was just imagining my sperm fighting with his and..."

"Are you going to fuck me or talk me to death?" she asked. He moved over to her and pounced on her. He jammed his dick, which really wasn't any bigger than mine into her in one thrust and started ramming her like a whore. She put her hands around his waist and urged him on pulling him into her again and again while screaming his name out.

He flipped her over and tried to mount her ass but she turned back to him and said, "No."

He looked at her angrily. "We can't do that this time," she said. "I have to go home and make him think I saved something just for him. He's been acting really weird lately."

"He's still doing that?" asked the guy. "Shit, he's as bad as my wife. You should never have married that guy."

"If I recall it correctly," she said. "You had no interest in getting married. So I did what I had to do."

"So it took me a while to figure things out," he said. "I actually don't give a fuck about that guy or what he wants. You're mine and you need to remember that. So just tell him that guy who fucked you fucked you in the ass."

"No," she said sharply. "If you want me again, you can have me. But it has to be quick and you can't have my ass."

"So you're denying me, for him?" he asked. "I only get you twice a God damned year and he can have you whenever the fuck he wants. How the fuck is that fair?"

"That's just the way it is," she said. Something in her face changed.

"Whatever," he said. "Suck my dick." She crawled over to him and he rammed his dick down her throat forcefully. Her loud gagging sounds filled the room. He pulled out and came on her face, laughing.

"You look like such a slut," he said. "You love what I do to you don't you slut?" She nodded.

"Since I can't have your ass, you need to start sucking again so I can fuck you again, or do you want to do something else?" he asked.

"Like what?" she asked looking at him with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Just suck my dick again, he smiled. "That seems to be all you want to do. But then that's all you ever want to do."

She looked at her watch. "Either or," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Gene we've been here for almost an hour. He's probably home already and wondering where I am. I should really be leaving now," she said.

"You can if you want to," he said. "I can always go home and ram my fat assed wife. But if you step out the door, this is our last time. Do you want that?"

"No," she said quickly.

He moved over behind her and positioned the head of his dick at her pussy that was still dripping with his sperm. He rubbed himself in his own slick sperm and then quickly and forcefully pushed it into her ass.

"No," she screamed. "I told you no."

"So," he said. Then started slowly pushing himself into her and pulling himself back out. In a few minutes she was pushing her ass back against him and grunting.

"Fill me up baby," she moaned. "Fill my ass up. Just make it quick."

"Whose ass is it?" he asked.

"Yours...I guess," she said.

Her ass was so tight that it didn't take him long to cum. He pulled out of her and then got a shit eating grin on his face. Her shook her head and then moved her face into position so he could squirt his cum on her face yet again.

"I wanted you to cum in my ass," she whined. He blasted her anyway.

"That's funny," he said. "After the scare, you never wanted me to cum inside of you again. Now it's all you want. I think you really don't care you just don't like me spraying your pretty face. Now suck my dick again."

"But..." she began. He tilted his face and she complied without another complaint.

"When you go home, make sure you kiss him a lot," he said. "That way he'll get a taste of my sperm and your shit at the same time."

"There's no way I'd do that," she said.

"Come here and let me squeeze those perfect titties he bought for me," he leered. "Then I'll rest up and get one more for the road."

I turned off the display and just sat there in the darkness as the tears rolled down my cheeks. There was no way I could ever cry ion public or even in my house if anyone was around, but I just needed to get it out. For a long time I just silently sobbed. I cried because I really did love Delphina, but there was no way I could go on. This wasn't the first time I'd caught the two of them together, but it was the first time that I'd finally gotten the proof I needed to get the bitch out of my life. After 18 years of marriage it was going to be rough, but it had to be done. There were still several questions that needed to be answered but it wouldn't be hard.

I guess I was so into myself and my sad little tale that I hadn't realized that I wasn't alone. An arm reached around me and then stopped suddenly.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers