The Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene just groaned in pain. "Can you get me a towel, please?" the woman asked Delphina.

Delphina brought back a warm damp towel. Gene had gotten to his feet and the woman sat him down in the chair. She wiped away most of the blood and looked over his injuries.

"You're going to have a couple of black eyes and a fat lip," she said unsympathetically. "But you'll live. Now what the hell is going on? I caught some of it. Apparently you've done something to this gentleman and are trying to buy your way out of jail."

I explained the entire situation to her and she got angrier by the second. "Mr. Stevens do you really have video of...uh you know?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I said. "It's high definition holographic video. I also have audio of them arranging to meet. That violates the rules of the Rite and..."

"I know," she said. "They'd do at least twenty years. By the time they'd get out we'd both have found someone else. Divorcing them while they were in jail would be really easy too. And since they've committed crimes we could probably get away with it without very much stigma against us. It would probably even disappear if we got remarried reasonably quickly. I doubt that would be a problem for either of us."

Both Gene and Delphina gasped.

"So which option are you favoring Mr. Stevens?" she asked. She looked into and started rummaging around inside of the purse that she'd carried. She pulled out a device that looked like one of those male sex aids from early in the century. They called them pocket pussies. This one had a belt attached to it and small loop near the rim. As she placed it on the table it made a solid thunk sound. It was obviously heavy and made of metal. I noticed that Gene face took on an expression of terror as she put the device down.

She looked back at me. "I told Delphina that she could decide," I said.

The woman started laughing and shook her head. She turned to her husband. "You won't get off so easily," she said. "Put it on."

"Right here?" he asked. "Can't I wait until..."

"Put it on right now," she said slowly, enunciating each word. Gene stood and pulled his pants down to his knees. He then stripped his shorts down as well. He took the object off of the table and belted it around his waist. He slipped his flaccid penis into the mouth of the device and then winced in pain as it lit up. He wrapped the wire like loop near the rim around his balls and the wire tightened quickly until it was snug.

He pulled his underwear and pants back up and tried to sit back down. He had to move very gingerly. The woman handed me a small remote control. As I looked at it I saw two rows of buttons. One row had a large "M" and the other an "L."

"If you press the "L" it works on the loop around his nuts," she said. "Press the L and then press the H."

I did as she told me and suddenly Gene shrieked like a woman and started grabbing his nuts. "Please, STOOOP!" he screamed. His wife shrugged her shoulders.

"Right now that wire is getting hotter and burning his nuts. You can stop it by pressing the button again," she said with absolutely no concern in her voice. I pressed the button and Gene blew out a sigh of relief so loud that I could feel the breeze from it.

"If you press the "S" the wire will retract and squeeze his nuts. It's strong enough to actually castrate him by cutting them off. Of course if you press the "M" then whatever you select happens to his penis. The "S" will squeeze it. The "P" punctures it with spikes and so forth."

"Go ahead give it a try," she said. I placed the remote down on the table. Just looking at it made my own nuts hurt. "So what are you going to chose Mrs. Stevens?" she asked.

I turned to look at Delphine.

"I guess I'm going to jail," she said softly.

"No," said Gene angrily. Before he could say anything else, his wife snatched the remote off of the table and pressed a button. Gene let out a blood curdling scream and started rolling around on the grass beating on his crotch. His wife watched him for a while and then turned the device off. There was a foul odor carried on the breeze that made it apparent that Gene had soiled himself. He lay there on the grass rocking himself back and forth.

"That seems kind of harsh," the woman said to Delphina.

"I don't have choice," said Delphina with huge tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm not giving him a divorce. I can't. I love him too much. As long as we're still married there's a chance that he'll forgive me. If we divorce, we can both get married again if someone will have us. But we could never marry each other again."

"Well, I guess this is over," said the woman. "You got away with it again Gene. Give me your keys. I took a taxi to get here."

"But we live in the city," he whined. "This is the suburbs. That's a ten or twelve mile walk. And with this thing attached to my...Love Gun, it's going to be pretty hard to Walk this Way."

"It would be worse doing it with hot nuts, wouldn't it?" she asked. Gene threw her the keys so fast it seemed like his life was on the line.

"What do you mean he got away with it again?" I asked.

"He's done shit like this before," she said. "That's why I have to keep a lot of these Toys in the Attic. If it wasn't for our kids, I'd divorce him on the spot. Last time I made him wear that chastity device for six months. This time it'll be a year. If he tries to take it off it's programmed to uh...take IT off."

"They won't let him wear it in jail, will they?" I asked.

"He's not going to jail," she said. "You aren't going to do anything. Right now you're really angry at her but you're going to take her back. You love her too much not to. It's written all over your face. She really didn't do anything that was that bad. According to the rules she has to have sex with someone outside of her marriage. It's supposed to be random to make sure that there's no threat to your marriage. She doesn't have any feelings for Gene. If you look at her you can see that the only person she loves is you. And you love her so much it's just stupid. You beat the fuck out of Gene because he called her a name."

"Jesus, in a way Gene was doing you a favor. At least you know who she was doing it with and you know that he was no threat to you. How the fuck are you going to handle it in six months when the Rite comes around again and she has to go out and fuck a complete stranger?"

She picked up her purse and headed for the door. Gene looked up at us with pain written all over his face. "Maybe jail wouldn't be so bad after all," he whined. He headed for the door and his long walk home.

* * * * * *

Epilogue

Six months later I was a different person. Gene's wife had been right. I loved Delphina too much to handle the Rite. And since it was the law I had to either embrace it or we had to separate. I did come to appreciate the logic behind it and I couldn't fault the fact that it had drastically reduced the number of divorces in the country. There was also the fact that seeing Delphina with Gene had changed me. I did the only thing I could. I ran, leaving Delphina the house.

I settled in Windsor Ontario. I do all of my work by telecommuting. I even work for the same company.

If I were still in America, tonight would have been the Rite. Here in Canada, I'm doing my own version.

The woman on my bed has a mask on that she can't see through. She's chained to the bed and has no idea what is about to happen to her. She has a ball gag in her mouth and is completely naked. I walk around the room several times and she twists her head to either side trying to figure out where I am.

I suddenly stop and run the large feather in my right hand across her nipples very gently. She tries to sigh but the gag in her mouth prevents it. I grab her leg roughly. There's enough give in the chains that I can roll her onto her side but not much more.

I drop the feather beside me and pick up a leather paddle. I slap her ass with it several times until her ass is a red as a cherry.

As I finish the last stroke, I unhook one of her handcuffs and roll her onto her stomach. I start gently rubbing her sore red ass and then I apply a soothing aloe lotion to it. She starts humming and then realizes that one of her hands is free. She pulls the gag out of her mouth before I can stop her, but she says nothing. I stop rubbing the lotion and start licking her ass. I start at the top of her large rounded cheeks and slowly work my way down. When I reach her legs, they're quivering and she's moaning. I pull her soft ass cheeks apart and start licking her pussy. I bury my face in her core and gently stroke her still sore ass cheeks occasionally.

She screams out her passion as my tongue tickles her clit again and again. "No more, Tyler," she moans.

"Shut up," I hiss. I lie down on top of her and she reaches behind her for my dick. She guides it into her tunnel of love and starts moving her ass against me. After a few more strokes I take over. I pound her harder and harder until she screams out again. But I'm not spent yet so I continue pounding her getting closer to my own orgasm with every stroke.

I can still remember the day before I left America. There was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw a woman standing there. She was short and very cute. She was younger than me and although I didn't recognize her features, I felt like I knew her.

"Tyler Stevens?" she asked.

"Uh yeah?" I said. She held out the tag I'd had for the Rite that last time.

"You gave me this," she said.

"How did you...?" I asked.

"Track you down?" she smiled. "I told you that it was especially bad if I didn't participate in the Rite, remember?" I nodded.

"That's because I work for the department that tracks compliance. It was easy for me to identify you through the bar code and..."

"I'm going to jail?" I asked. She laughed.

"Of course not," she laughed. "I just came to bring you this back. I want you to give it to me again."

"But why don't you just keep it?" I asked in confusion. "Why track me down and scare the shit out of me just so I can give you something you already have?"

"Because this time I don't want you to just give it to me," she smiled. "This time I want to earn it." She opened her coat and was naked under it.

"I figure you've had enough time to get rid of your wife now and you seem to be exactly the kind of man I've been looking for."

That was two months ago and was the start of the second phase of my life. I smile thinking about it as I gripped her still red ass cheeks and tried to hold my load back for a few more exquisite strokes.

"Tyler I'm going to cum again," she hissed. "Pump me baby," she yelled just before she made that little squealing sound that told me she'd had yet another orgasm. I shot three good blasts of sperm inside her pussy even as her quivering legs spasmed in response to her sensory over load. I collapsed beside her as she unhooked first her other hand and then took the quick release handcuffs off of her ankles.

She wrapped her long legs around me and kissed me deeply.

"I love you so much Ty," she mumbled. "My ass is so sore I'm gonna have to stand up for a week."

"You loved it." I said. "Now shut up and suck my dick."

She looked at me and laughed. "Okay Honey," she said. "You know I'll do anything you want, but the Rite is over. So, no more rough stuff. I only need that every once in a while and only for variety. I did like you spanking my ass though. But for now I want us to soak in our tub together and then get pizza. After that I want us to make slow gentle love the way we always do."

Gene's wife had been right. I'd loved Delphina too much to be able to handle letting her have sex with even a random stranger. So I had as I said, run away to Canada. I'd left her the house and as much money as she'd need until we'd work out all of the details. She'd laughed and told me to just sell the house and she didn't need any money.

"But how will you survive?" I asked her.

"The same way you will, Dummy," she said. "I'm going with you."

"Delphina, we..." I sputtered.

"Exactly," she said smiling. "We, Tyler. That's the way it's always going to be. Where you go, I go. So if you're going somewhere, I am too. We'll have to give Heidi the choice of going or staying, but you and I are together for life."

"But what about your need for..." I began.

"Tyler, I love you more than anything," she said and I really could see that she meant it. "In our everyday life you're a pretty forceful guy. You're not that way with me in the bedroom because you love me so much. But every once in a while, not often, maybe a couple of times a year...you could just, you know...just come in and take what you want. I mean, you know I'd give it to you anyway, but make me do it...Don't ask me. Just take it."

We settled in Canada and twice a year, we do our own version of the Rite. We try something different every time but only the two of us are ever involved. It does help to spice things up for us but truthfully we love each other so much that we don't need much spice. There are things about The US that we miss, but in a few more months when we're Canadian citizens, we'll be able to come and go as we please. Detroit is just across the river so we're not that far away.

All in all I think we made the right move, because for us, the Rite was wrong.

The end.