The Rites of Zea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers

Settling back on to the warm rock, she shut her eyes, the sun hot and welcoming on her bare skin as her fingers strayed between her legs, re-creating the sharp tingle that her sister's touch had stirred. She had seldom touched herself there, her mother sharp eyes watching her every move. She even demanded that in bed, hands be kept on top of the coverlet only.

"No wonder Mother disapproved. I had no idea it feels so good to touch yourself there," Thylla stroked her mound, shivering as her fingertips slipped between the moist, oiled folds of her pussy, "Maybe Aylla is right. Maybe it is a great honor to be pleasured..."

The days passed quietly, quickly, Thylla rising late, shunned from her family, dutifully eating her simple meals in her room, bathing daily, her skin bronzing from her long days spent in the warm rays. She felt the sun's power as she drowsed beneath it, drinking in its nourishment, her mind and libido awakening during the long, lazy afternoons.

Dreaming of her Ryll, she caressed herself, her fingers finding the special places between her firm thighs that caused the warm tingles, the exquisite aching. "Oh course the chosen ones smile that way," she'd think, her fingers stroking her pulsing lips, her hard bud that stiffened when she slid her probing fingers across it, "they know how good this feels. I...cannot wait to join with him."

On the appointed day, as the sun rose high in the Solstice-Day sky, Aylla greeted her with a warm hug, whispering in her ear, "Thyll, it's your big day. Are you excited? Hurry, we've got to get you dressed and ready. The priests need you to be at the ritual site by noon, we'd better get moving."

Bathed, her darkly-bronzed skin and ripe curves shining in the bright morning, Thylla stood proudly as Aylla anointed her with the fragrant oil. "Almost done," she said brightly as she finished, "We just need to get your "clothing" for the ritual." She reached into a small wooden cask that she's brought along to the spring, "The priests left it for me this morning."

Inside the cask were two finely- wrought wreathes of herbs and wild flowers, the bright flowers and tendrils draping richly, the scent exotic and sweetly heady. She placed the smaller one on Thylla's head, admiring the rich adornment, the other, tying the other around Thylla's slim hips. Thylla turned, her arms reaching out for Aylla to slip on a clean shift, "Where's the rest of it?" Thylla wide eyes searched the now-empty cask, "Is this all I'm to wear?"

Stepping back, she cocked her head, "Yes. This is all you are to wear. You look gorgeous, Thylla," she started, her eyes shining with pride, "Like a goddess. Your Ryll will be pleased. Come now, we've got to hurry. It's almost noon."

"Like this?" Thylla cried, "Someone will see me!" She covered her nakedness with her bronzed arms, suddenly shivery, even under the intense sun, "I don't want everyone to see me!"

"No one is to gaze on you, child." Aylla smiled, taking Thylla by the arm, "Everyone is at the Solstice festival, besides, the priests have made sure no one is to meet us on our way. Be quick!"

They wound their way through the forest, Aylla busy reminding Thylla of the last-minute details. "You remember your lines, right? And then just do whatever he says, okay? And don't worry. It'll all be over soon."

Coming onto a grassy clearing high upon a ridge overlooking the ripening fields of maize stretching out in all directions, Aylla hugged her sister, and straightened her head-wreath, tears welling in her eyes. "That's all for me," She whispered, "Don't run, Thylla. Make us proud. I know you're going to."

She backed away, turning towards the forest as she called, "Make us proud, Thyll -- I mean - Zea!"

Thylla sat on the sun-warmed grass, fat bees and dragonflies buzzing lazily around her, She stared into the green fields, the corn rustling in the slight breeze, her mind reeling with anticipation and the slightest fear. "What now?" she wondered aloud, her eyes swiveling from the fields to the forest, scanning for signs of him. Her heart was beating fast, her mouth was dry, and she wiped away a slight bead of sweat from her brow. "Where is he?"

Her questions were answered, as off in the distance at the far side of the ridge, a figure, tall and lean, entered her view. He strode towards her, his step strong and rapid, and she could just make out his visage, highlighted by the blinding noon-day sun. He was darkly bronzed, as was she, his glossy hair long and dark, curving in waves past his broad shoulders. He was lean and muscled, naked but for a warrior's helmet, a war-belt sitting low on his hips, and a large, glittering ax. Shaking, her body electric with nervousness and anticipation, she turned towards him. Her Ryll was here.

"Ryll, my brother," rising unsteadily, she called to him as he neared, remembering the well-rehearsed greeting she had been taught to speak, "How... I've missed you. Are you well? Have you succeeded in the task I set before you? "

"Zea, my beloved sister," he spoke back, his voice deep and low, his dark eyes wildy intense behind the dull bronze helmet, "I have returned from the task you set before me. No longer will the forest-dragon harass your pet mortals."

He raised the heavy curved ax over his head, waving it savagely through the air, and slammed it down into the earth between them. He slowly removed his helmet, and dropping his war-belt from his hips, totally revealed his dark, thick manhood to her. The fiercely handsome stranger raised his muscled arms to her in greeting, "Embrace me, sister. I need to feel your arms around me."

"Oh, Ryll, I have not the words to thank you," Thylla murmured as she stepped towards the stranger who's dark eyes seemed to burn a hole through her, "You have done me a great honor. How can I ever repay you?"

She slid into his embrace, her cheek resting against his strong shoulder, her lips brushing the hollows of his collar-bone. He clasped her warmly, his sinewy arms wrapping her body. She could smell the ripe, exotic spices on his oiled body, mixing with the heady masculine musk of his sun-warmed skin.

"Zea, I've watched you grow into a woman-goddess," He murmured, his hands stroking her golden curls, "You needn't thank me with your words. Your love... is the token I desire. If you join with me, you will have my undying love, my power, my protection. Give me your gift."

His strong hands slid from her curls, traveling down her back as he pressed her hips to his, his fingers reaching under her rounded ass, cupping the firm mounds to him. Thylla gasped as she felt his hard, thick rod press into the hollow of her hips as he urged her to his muscled body. He untied the floral wreath from her hips, the flowers from her hair, letting them fall to the ground, her now-bare skin pressing to him with no encumbrances.

"Your gift, sister," he breathed into her ear, "Say you will."

"I will, brother," Thylla spoke softly, her face tilting towards his, their eyes locked, "I want to join with you."

Thylla's hands went to his face, her fingertips sliding across his roughened cheek as he reached for her mouth with his own. His mouth brushed hers, his lips rough, seeking, and he parted her quavering pout, his tongue thick, insistent. Thylla's eyes, tightly shut, blinked open to the erotic sight of his dark eyes staring down at her as he probed her mouth with his erotic kiss. She felt weak, her knees buckling as a flood of sensations opened to her, a direct line of sensual electricity that went from her mouth, to her breasts, down her spine, the waves of pleasure flowing to her now-tingling pussy.

His lips left her now-slick mouth, finding her neck, his embrace forceful, needy. His rough hands roamed her naked back, her shoulders, knotting in her golden curls as he bent her like a willow twig to his body, molding her to him. He tasted the light sweat on her neck, her collarbones and his lips dipped lower, seeking the firm bud of her tanned areola, his other hand reaching to press the other firm mound to her heaving chest.

Thylla gasped again as his hot, full lips opened, taking the firm bud into his mouth, sucking and swirling greedily, his hand firmly knotted in her hair, holding her fast as his other hand squeezed and cupped her rounded breasts. His tongue went from one to the other, each urgent caress flooding her with new, violent sensations. Her pussy went from tingling to throbbing, her libido cresting with every touch of his rough hands, every kiss of his hungry lips.

He slowed, his tongue reaching out to slide up the length of her breast-bone. Straightening, he crushed Thylla to him, his breath escaping in a throaty sigh as he pressed her face into his shoulder. "Mmmm," he breathed, his voice deep and musical, "How I've waited for this." His hands moved Thylla back a bit, staring into her wide eyes, "I haven't known woman for a great while." He smiled warmly, showing even, white teeth. "I can tell you, the priests were truthful. You are a beauty."

"Ummm, Ryll," Thylla murmured hesitantly, "I...I mean..." He cut off her whisper with a finger to her lips, his dark eyes locked on her shining green eyes.

"No talking," he whispered back, "You do what I say. Now, lay down. On your back."

Thylla complied, the grass and wildflowers soft and comforting under her. Instinctively shutting her eyes, she waited for Ryll, her mind and libido ablaze. Would he take her then? The thought both frightened and aroused her. She tensed, awaiting his next move.

"Open your eyes, girl."

Thyllas eyes snapped open, and he was standing over her, his hand languidly stroking his dusky, veined cock as he smiled down to her with a crooked half-smile, his eyes dark and hooded.

"Do you see this?" He murmured, his voice a deep, slight groan, "Do you see my cock? It wants to give you pleasure. I want to give you pleasure. Now, let me gaze on you."

He dropped to his knees, squatting next to her prostrate figure. He surveyed her in the bright noon-day sun, his eyes swarming her body. Laid on her back, her rounded mounds rose and fell with her breath, her belly lightly curved into the hollows of her softly rounded hips, her tightly clamped legs hiding her now-pulsing sex. Licking his lips, he fought back the urge to pry her legs apart and thrust his dark hardness into her immediately.

His rough hands went to her thighs, "Open them," he breathed, his eyes burning through hers as his gaze swarmed her body, "I want to see all of you."

Thylla complied, spreading her legs, the warm rays of the sun comforting on her now moist, pulsing sex. Ryll inhaled sharply, dropping to his knees as his fingers went to her sex. He traced a line around her slit, parting the soft lips. Sliding a fingertip inside her, he stroked the slick folds, spreading out her moist dew over the pink mounds. His fingers swirled lightly over the light brown, sparse curls of her thatch, slipping between the slit, her clit firming to his deft, swirling touch.

"How can hands so rough be so gentle?" Thylla thought wildly as she purred and arched against the warm grass, "And give so much...ahhhh..."

Thylla's breathing deepened, quickened, her exhales turning from sighs to soft moans as he probed and stroked her now throbbing pussy, each new touch sending her waves of gratification as she reveled in his caresses. Arching against the sun-warmed earth, she threw her head back, her hands clutching the grass beneath her. Thylla's golden curls mingled with the rustling leaves and the sweet perfume of the wildflowers as she writhed under his expert hands.

Thylla felt his hands leave her throbbing pussy, and opening her eyes, saw him lift her hips. He pulled her over his lap, her spread thighs and pulsing pussy tantalizingly close to his dark cock. He pressed his groin to hers, his thick rod brushing her wet slit as he thrust against her lightly, slowly, sliding his hardness against her slit. She felt herself open to his sensual touch, every fiber of her being taut, begging for release. She ground back against him, her hips inviting him to enter her.

He slid back, his hands sliding under her ass-cheeks to lift her to him. His chiseled face bent low, his parted lips reaching between her widely-spread thighs. Holding her firmly, his muscled arms and hands lifted her pussy to his seeking mouth. His tongue reached out, lapping the length of her now-wet slit, his lips eagerly exploring her slippery folds, her hard clit, sending spasms of rapture through her.

Thylla's wide eyes took in the sight of this muscled, bronzed stranger as he worshipped at her wet pussy, each swirl, each suckle sending her to a higher crescendo. Thylla thrust against his face, her pussy begging to be filled, by his fingers, his cock, at this point, anything.

."Put it in me," she wailed softly, breaking her moaning silence, "Please -- put them in me. Put your fingers in me."

He disengaged from her dripping slit, his warm seeking mouth pulling off her. Laying her down, he rose, stretching. "I will fill you," he spoke, his voice thick, "But not with my hands, dear sister."

He pushed her knees up, spreading her thighs widely as he positioned himself between them. His hands went to her hips, his rough hands firmly curving over her hip-bones as he lifted her groin to his. "Watch me," he intoned evenly, his face a mask of concentration as he pressed his throbbing rod against her sopping slit, "You're to give me your gift, Zea."

He wiped his palm across his mouth, wetting it with saliva, and expertly rubbed his dark, pulsing rod as Thylla stared down at him, her eyes wide with apprehension and arousal. He placed the mushroomed head against her flushed slit, lightly probing, each thrust a little deeper, a little stronger as he tentatively explored her virgin pussy. He had not penetrated her deliberately, until now, as the first thing Zea should know in her goddess-pussy is her brother. Her brother's cock.

"Her brother's -- my -- hard fucking cock," he thought wildly, gritting his teeth, fighting back the impulse to tear into her ruthlessly, ram her with his thick, veined hardness and flood her with enough sperm to make a hundred Solstice-babies. "I've got to make this -- make her, oh, by the gods -- she feels so fucking good..." he steadied himself, his thick cock sliding in another tantalizing, tormenting inch, "I've got to make her..."

Unable to hold back, he thrust his hips forward, feeling a slight resistance. "Its...her fucking maidenhood," he surmised, marveling at the feel. He didn't really know for sure -- he'd never deflowered a virgin before. He pushed in harder, his cock overcoming the barrier with a sudden thrust. His mind was lost in a fog of lust as he ground into her, his rigid rod swiftly burying to the hilt as his fevered mind raced, "She's so fucking tight -- so delicious...oh, by the fucking gods, she's so..."

Thylla, watching Ryll at her sex, felt him as he entered her, his tiny, probing thrusts sweetly delectable and deeply arousing. As he slipped in deeper, the friction from his thick rod caused her to gasp as she saw it sink deeper into her quivering slit. Her breath escaped her in ragged moans and her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was to leap from her chest as she watched his cock sink deeper, ever deeper.

Pausing slightly, his thrusts slowing, and then pushing forward, Thylla felt a tiny tearing pain. She threw her head back, a throaty groan issuing from her moist parted lips as he sunk into her fully. Thylla marveled at the feel of him, his dark cock, his muscled, straining back, his rough and tender touch as he ground into her, her slick, straining pussy now fully opened to him.

He slowed his thrusting, gazing down at her, a beatific smile on his face. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked tenderly, his dark eyes wide with hers. "Do like me inside you, sister? How does it feel? Answer me."

"Yes, brother," Thylla whispered, her dreamy, flushed face smiling back into his. "I like you inside me, it feels so...uhhh...uhnnn...full..." her voice trailed off in a low moan, "You give me... great pleasure, brother-god."

"You as well," he bent over Thylla, kissing her moaning lips, "You give me the greatest of pleasures...."

He lifted Thylla's hips to him, her shoulders barely touching the ground under her as he started to thrust and grind her anew, his strokes long and firm, his rhythm slow and sensuous, reveling in her tight, wet pussy. His hands left her hips, sliding down to either side of her damp, light thatch, his thumbs parting the soft curls to find her hard clit as he continued his long, deliberate thrusts.

One hand went under to the small of her back, balancing her as he found the stiff bud with his fingertips, stroking and swirling against it, causing Thylla to groan thickly, squirming against his rough touch. He increased the pace of his thrusting, each stroke becoming deeper, firmer, faster, as he rubbed her hard clit.

Thylla's groans were increasing, her body flooding with the heady awareness of the rough, delicious friction of his hard, slippery cock pounding her soft, hot slit, and his expert fingers whirling on the little bud of pleasure that she had only found, and learned to enjoy, just a fortnight ago.

Thylla's eyes were tightly shut as she felt her body responding, overwhelmed by his love-making. She felt herself spasm, the sensations engulfing her, as she moaned thickly, "What is this...what is...aghh...ahhhgg...what am I..."

"Open your eyes, Zea, Watch my eyes as you climax with me, beloved sister." Ryll moved over her strongly, his voice deep and masterful, his eyes never leaving hers, "Give me the ultimate gift -- join with me fully -- we are one..."

Thylla stared into in his dark eyes, his body silhouetted against the high sun, his body - her body, melding into one as she thrust against him, losing herself in a spasming deluge, the waves of her orgasm crashing over her as he blacked the sun from the sky. Ryll, feeling the strong contractions of her climax, let go of his pent-up lust, thrashing into her as the hot seed raced through his pulsing pole, gushing into her as he groaned his climax, deep and strong, his thick wails music to Thylla's ears.

Panting, Ryll pushed Thylla down, laying over her as their twin orgasms ebbed away, their twined bodies wet with sweat, their lips meeting in a slow, soft kiss. Thylla reveled in the feel of his muscled body on hers, now relaxed, spent, comforting. She stared up at the cloudless blue sky, the brilliant, hot, Solstice-sun, hearing the slight breeze rustling through the ripening crops, a secret smile spreading over her lips. "And this is why they smile," she mused wickedly, "I'd smile, too. I am... a goddess."

Ryll his bronzed arms wrapping her for a final hug, grinned warmly, almost shyly, as he rolled off her to his back, propping himself by the elbows, "Thank you," he said softly, "I am honored."

He continued hesitantly, his dark eyes downcast as he spoke, "I...have to ask you something, even though I'm pretty sure that...ummm...you did. You must swear that it's the truth. It is very important."

He faced her, his eyes hopeful, "Did you achieve the ultimate pleasure? I know...I did."

"Yes, Ryll." Thylla whispered back, "You were very...tender with me. I'll always treasure...this."

"Then, good," He sprang to his feet, picking up his war-belt and helmet, "I have to take my leave of you and report back to Halan at the Temple. Goodbye, Zea, my beloved. May the blessings of Zea be upon us."

"Peace be with you, and blessings of the harvest to you, Ryll." Thylla answered back, remembering her line, "My beloved."

He backed away, his helmet, ax and war belt in hand, his smile warm, as he waved farewell and disappeared from her view, striding across the ridge.

OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers