The Ritual

Story Info
Dedicated researcher becomes a sacrifice.
2.6k words
3.63
39.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

The doctor sat waiting for me to speak. She was behind me in her big leather chair holding a steno pad and an expensive pen. I was lying on her matching leather couch, wondering where to begin. I had no clue how to tell the story, so I just started talking.

"I was a sacrifice in a Polynesian fertility ritual," I told her.

"I see," she mumbled.

Yeah, I'll bet you fucking see, I told myself silently. You have no idea, Psycho Bitch, I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"I was in the Philippines," I explained, "Researching a new book on McArthur's World War II return. It was a low budget trip, so I was working alone, spending most of my time in the jungle trying to retrace the movements of the Americans left there fighting as guerrillas before McArthur returned and retook the islands."

I took a deep breath and let the memories come back. The smell of the wet, rotting jungle floor came back to me, as did the feel of the hot mid-day sun, and the feel and taste of the clear streams crashing down out of the mountains.

"I had been in the jungle for maybe two months when they found me. They were on me in the blink of an eye. I never saw them, never sensed them, never even knew of their existence until I found myself lying on the ground wrapped in their net."

I stopped for a moment and wondered to myself just how I should tell someone, some reasonable person, some academically trained twit of a professional… just how do I tell them that I was captured by a tribe of naked Amazon women who fucked men to death as part of their religion?

The blessed doctor of psychological bliss and healing sat there and listened as I told the story.

They carried me through the jungle tied on a long pole as if I was a wild boar hunted down and killed for dinner. I hung there as they trudged along, my hands and feet tied with crude jute ropes. I asked myself if this was some kind of joke or was I really being kidnapped by naked women who spoke some kind of language I had never heard. I had no answer, no clue. They walked for a long time, it seemed like hours. I swung there on the pole in silence, a silence disturbed only by their occasional groan or sigh as they shifted the weight of the pole on their shoulders.

From best I could tell, I had been captured by what amounted to a hunting party. Six women, I think. One of them was clearly the leader. She was taller than the rest, black headed, wide shouldered, and full breasted with red clay markings around each of her nipples. There was a crude tattoo on her stomach that I swear looked like an arrow pointing down to her pubis. The only thing she wore was a necklace of rawhide drawn through several round dried objects. I remembered thinking when I saw it how much I hoped to God that those round things weren't testicles. (They were, I later found out.)

When our little party arrived at their camp we were greeted by at least thirty other women ranging in age from very old (prune looking) to teenage (nubile looking). I must have been some prize, I told myself, because the whole camp began to dance and shout and party. Of course, I had been dropped on the ground so my bearers could shake off the soreness and get patted on the back for being such brave and efficient hunters.

Things began to quiet down a bit when the leader walked over to stand near me. She stared down, looking me over from head to foot, and then she smiled and began to shake her head up and down slowly. The stone knife was in her hand and she was on top of me before I knew what happened. She began cutting away my clothes with the knife as the camp came alive again with shouting and clapping. When she finished by cutting away my boot laces and tossing away my favorite pair of fucking boots, I was left naked on the ground wondering what was next. I didn't have to wait long before the leader grabbed my shriveled cock and pulled.

There is an old saying that I have subscribed to for all my years: pull a man's cock and he'll follow you anywhere. Have no doubt that I followed my cock right up to a standing position, giving up my place on the ground without a moment's hesitation.

The camp clapped and shouted as the leader fondled my cock and balls as if she was inspecting them. When she seemed satisfied, she ran a hand over the hair on my chest and frowned. She nodded to a couple of her Amazon buddies and they stepped behind me to hold me just a breath before the leader began to shave the hair from my chest with her knife. Her eyes on mine told me it was some kind of test. Would I whimper and cry and shrink away? No, I decided. I had been dry-shaved before. (That bitch back in Boston didn't know what she was doing.)

When the leader had finished with my chest, she made quick work of my stomach, but she stopped before taking all of my pubic hair. I had thought she might take that hair too, and had prepared myself, but she stopped and stepped back to admire her work. "Yugga wugga zip doo," I think she said to the two holding my arms. Whatever she said, they both clamped strong sucking mouths on my nipples at the same time. I stood there being stoic, a good soldier, all those B-movie things, but I didn't last long, I had never had my nipples treated like that before.

The leader grinned as my cock began to show signs of rising to the moment.

As my cock rose the whole camp seemed to react. Many of the women there, young and old, dropped to their knees and turned their naked asses to me. Hell, I told myself, they're offering themselves to me, offering to rut or fuck or whatever they call it. The leader actually laughed aloud as she watched them respond to my cock. When she spoke loudly they all stopped and got up to stand and watch and listen.

Her words came out of her mouth when she spoke to them in a way that reminded me of Douglas McArthur. She cocked her head to the side and paused between phrases just like the old General had done over fifty years before when he dramatically waded ashore to articulate his return to the Philippines. She held the group with her words, it was clearly her tribe.

Of course, I had no idea what she was saying to them, some of it having to do with me, I was sure. But it was clear when she finished, because they all began to shuffle off with heads bowed to make an orderly line in front of the opening in the largest hut in the village. The leader took my cock again and began to lead me. I walked behind her since only my hands were tied then. She led me toward the hut door at the front of the line.

Someone out of my line of sight appeared and handed the leader a military campaign hat. It was old and ragged but clearly American in make and shape. Goddamn, I told myself. The hat was just like the ones bus drivers wear, and some cops still do. The hat was khaki in color and I got a good look at it just before the leader placed it on my head. The four stars on the brim and the embroidered name inside the band told me what I could only guess: it was one of McArthur's old hats.

The village cheered as I stood there naked in McArthur's hat. They cheered and the leader held my cock as if it was some kind of handle. She only let the cheers continue for a minute before she led me into the hut. She spoke over her shoulder to the first person in line and the woman almost jumped through the hut door with a big smile on her face. I watched in amazement as the woman dropped to her knees and turned her pussy and ass to me. The leader kicked me in the back of the knees so I would drop, and the woman quickly scurried over to place her pussy within inches of my shamelessly growing cock. Before instincts took over and I entered her, the leader pulled a jar of red salve from behind her and began to smear my cock with some kind of pungent smelling stuff. It tingled and burned all at once, but I didn't have time to reflect on it before the leader kicked my backside and I dutifully entered the woman waiting for me.

Yes, I fucked her, whoever she was, I fucked her, and she seemed to like it. The leader stood by watching approvingly until I came fast and hard. The woman rolled away from me and put her hand on her pussy as if to hold my cum inside her. She lay there on her back with her legs in the air seeming to me to be letting my cum soak in.

The leader watched it all for a second and then took my cock in her hand to test me. To my amazement, I hadn't lost my erection. I had cum a bucket full and still was ready for more. The leader didn't seem surprised. She just rubbed on more red stuff and called for the next in line.

I fucked her too, with the same result. I came and I didn't lose my erection.

I lost count of how many women I fucked that day. Each of them took a load of my cum without taking my erection. It was amazing, fucking amazing, and I was getting into it. My knees were raw and scrapped, my back sore, but my cock was like something I had never seen. Right then and there I resolved to find out what the red stuff was, and if I could survive this predicament, I wanted to survive possessing some of the red magic salve.

I kept fucking until no one else came through the door of the hut. I wanted to ask the leader if she was sure there was no one else, maybe somebody wanted seconds, you never know, but I had no language and thought it better to be silent. My cock was anything but silent. It was red from the salve and still hard and drooling pre-cum for another round.

The leader saw and was smiling, I think. Then she knelt in front of me and made gestures that I took to say that it was now time for her and me to get down to our own business. But I had absolutely no doubt that when it came to fucking the leader, things wouldn't go like they had gone with everyone else.

I was right.

The leader pushed me back onto my back. My sore knees thanked her, my back almost melted onto the hut floor, but my red-painted cock stood straight up, or at least slightly curved straight up. The leader found another jar of salve and stood over me looking down at me as she fished her fingers around in the goo. She squatted down over me, her pussy open and wet above my legs. She squatted there as her fingers pulled blue salve from the jar and began to smear it over my cock and balls and pubic hair.

The blue salve was cold to the touch as the red salve had been hot. I wondered for a moment, fearing creeping over me, was she going to freeze my cock somehow? Had her tribe discovered some sort of volcanic dry ice or something? But my hands were tied and she still had the stone knife, so good sense said wait and find out. Besides this Amazon was about to fuck me, I thought or I hoped, what man with good sense would want to mess with that?

The leader stood and stepped over me, turning her back to my face. She squatted again then, her pussy and ass nearly touching my newly shaved chest. Her fingers found my cock again and began to stroke it with the cold blue salve. I moaned aloud at her touch, my cock wanting to cum, to have her, to do something, but she quieted my moan by wiggling her pussy back onto my face and sitting down.

Let's just say she wasn't real clean.

She wasn't real clean and she wasn't too concerned about me breathing either.

Nevertheless, it came to me that I had better start performing for her or I just might smother right there in the middle of the jungle with an Amazon pussy on my face. My tongue pushed out and into her pussy. She must have liked it because she wiggled down tighter trying to get my tongue deeper into her. All the while she was stroking my cock with the blue salve, but to be honest I had lost track of my cock and its wishes. I had more serious concerns having to do with eating pussy, and breathing, and living to fuck another day.

I do think I had just about decided that I was going to pass out when she lifted her hips off my face to let me breathe. She did that and changed the angle of her hips, pushing her clit down on my mouth and grinding herself into me. As she ground herself onto my mouth, her pussy slid over my nose, so I used it to push against her lips. Desperate times lead to desperate measures, but I didn't want my nose stuck in her pussy if her clit was going to be pushed down onto my mouth completely. I wiggled my head from side to side trying to please her but I was also trying to catch a breath here and there.

When she came I thought I was going to die. Her full weight came down on my face. Her puckered ass clinched a wet kiss right between my eyes, her pussy sucked my nose deep inside it, and her clit pushed hard to get in my mouth for sucking. I survived by sucking with a smile on my face, pure and simple, I had to smile to get my mouth open wide enough to get air.

All this and my cock was spouting cum like some uncorked fire hose.

I passed out from either oxygen deficiency, nearly drowning in her pussy juice, or simple dehydration from seminal fluid loss, whatever the cause, I was out and gone from the living then.

I woke up floating on a raft north of Manila. I was naked, everything gone, none of my supplies or cameras were with me. Nothing. And not even a hint of the red or blue salve left on my body.

"So what do you think, Doc?" I asked the woman behind me. "Can we reduce my Thorazine dosage yet?"

The Psycho Bitch didn't answer she just pressed the intercom button on her phone and told the orderlies I was ready to go back to my room.

I left her office knowing that if I could just masturbate more I would be able to return to the jungle someday. But first I'd have to break-in a new pair of good boots.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers