The Ritual of the Sword and the Sheath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred, "You are the mighty dragon slayer, aren't you, the bane of ice trolls and reaper of goblins. . . so strong. . . . " she trailed off tracing a long, red-nailed finger around each of his nipples and along the middle line of his abdominal muscles. She brazenly flicked one of his nipples with a long finger nail. They were at the height her head so she traced her tongue around one and gently tugged on it with her teeth. The knight shuddered and ran a strong hand through her silky black hair.

Kneeling before him she untied the knot of his breeches and pulled them to his knees. A club of a cock sprung in her face. She gasped. It was the size of a halfling's arm, but thicker—thick as a jar, over a foot in length and she could feel the heat coming off of it. From his orcish heritage, the head of Kor's cock was slightly barbed. Orcs rarely participated in consensual procreation and their barbed cocks were evolved to stay inside a struggling mate. Veins ran the length of it, pulsing. "By The Goddess. . . . " she whispered in awe.

The imp was now standing on the bed and holding Kor's thigh she leaned over to get a look. "Mistress, that thing will split you in two," she said, skeptically.

"Hush, Amber, you're not helping" the witch scolded. She lovingly kissed the massive cock head and gave a tentative flick to the slit and another to the notch that cleft the barbed head. Kor felt the pearl in the witch's mouth on the cleft in his cock head and he moaned.

"Mmmmm. . . . .lover, just a few more preparations," the witch said, looking up at him with her emerald eyes, "stroke yourself slowly while I get things ready."

The paladin did as he was told, stepping out of his breeches and began slowly stroking his shaft. The Imp watched with wide eyes, her tail flicking back and forth rapidly and she found one of her hands fingering her tiny devilish pussy without even meaning to. Marissa moved the burning incense to a small table on one side of the bed and she lit another cone of the mind-weakening stuff and placed it on the other side, lighting a few candles as well. She put some ingredients in a pistil and mortar, mashing them while saying an incantation and placed that on the nearest night stand. She placed an empty small crystal vial there and lastly a red wax-oil stick. Turning back toward Kor and Amber she put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

The Imp lay on the cabin's wood floor directly under Kor's massive cock. Her legs were spread and her tiny hand was working her pussy. Kor stood slowly stroking his cock with a blank look on his face. Pre-cum oozed from the slit and globs of it landed on the small devil, splattering on her taught abdomen and tits. The little devil was covered in pre-cum. Her free hand was spreading it all over her and she even slicked back her pink hair with it.

"You are such a slut, Amber; you are literally covered head to toe in cum," Marissa observed.

"Yes Mistress," the small devil said through tight lips. She was close to cumming, biting her lip and thrashing her head.

"Mistress. . . can I cum?" Amber pleaded.

"Get it over with because I need your help with the ritual," the witch replied flatly.

"Oh, fuck. . . oh fuck. . .by the Horned God. . . umph! " and the small devil bucked her hips toward the ceiling as her orgasm ripped through her. Kor continued to stare blankly ahead, slowly stroking his cock, pre-cum splatting on Amber as she writhed and finally began to settle down taking deep breaths.

Marrisa knelt before Kor and gently pushed the Imp aside. "Look into my eyes, lover," she instructed. The knight shed his mindless expression and gazed down at the beautiful witch. Her emerald eyes locked his and he wanted to lose himself in their beguiling depths forever. Holding his eyes, she traced her tongue around his cock head, flicking the ridge with the sky pearl. The paladin groaned. Her tongue was soft, hot and wet. Still holding his gaze, she took his cock head into her mouth, almost distending her jaw to do so. He ran his fingers through her soft hair and she broke eye contact to slide her mouth down his shaft the best she could. It abutted against the back of her throat before ¼ of it was in her. "Mmmmm," she moaned with a mouth stuffed of throbbing cock.

"Mistress, your mouth is so wet and hot. . . ug," the knight groaned.

She bobbed on it for a few minutes and then pulled off, trailing a noodle of spit from her mouth to his cock head. "Lover, for the first part of the ritual we need your seed to anoint your sword."

"Storm-Bringer!" the knight said proudly.

"Just so," the witch continued patiently, "if I suck you off can you give me your seed? I only need enough to fill that small crystal vial. You can anoint my cheeks, my lips, my breasts, even my mouth with your passion, we just need to get some in that vial. Can you do that for me, lover?"

"Oh, yes, mistress, oh yes,"' and he roughly stuck his angry cock head in her mouth.

She yelped at his impertinence but then closed her eyes and savored the throbbing power and taste of him. Latching her lips tightly around his cock head she flicked it with her studded tongue and brought her hand up to stroke his shaft. She couldn't even close her fingers around the fleshy club. With the other, she raked his balls with her long, ruby colored fingernails. His testes were the size of pears and filled with as much cum as five humans (or twelve elves), she figured.

Amber had recovered a bit and stood unsteadily on her feet, holding onto Kor's leg and watching intently as the massive cock head swelled her mistress's mouth. Amber's hair was plastered to her head with pre-cum. It dripped off her small bat wings and her body was glazed with it. She reached up and stroked Kor's thigh, not taking her eyes off the shaft entering the witch's mouth.

Marissa could tell that the paladin was close. He was tensing up and her hand that was stroking his balls felt them tightening. She stroked his cock as fast as she could and lashed its barbed head with her tongue. Suddenly he placed a massive, strong hand on each of her shoulders, anchoring her. "Mistress. . . . mistress. . . ." he groaned. She moaned around his cock in encouragement and then it swelled in her mouth, exploding with a geyser of searing cum.

Amber's jaw dropped as she saw her mistresses' eyes go wide and her cheeks bulged with the paladin's eruption. Amber did a double take as his massive balls pulsed and pulled upward in their release.

When Kor exploded in the witch's mouth, he thrust as deep as he could, out of control. His slightly barbed cock-head locked in her throat and several massive jets of cum shot straight down her gullet while her eyes were wide with fright and filled with tears as the pillar of cock gagged her. The half-orc roared in victory, still holding her shoulders and pinning her helplessly. She tried to pull away but the barbed cock- lodged firmly in her throat—refused to move and shot another thick wad of cum down her gullet. Utterly without air and choking, she sank her long nails into his thighs as hard as she could, digging into the wound on his left leg. The pain caused the mighty half-orc to step back, ripping his barbed cock out of the witch's gullet with an audible "pop." The next jet of cum struck her square on the forehead, splattering onto her hair and cheeks and burning her eye. She squealed in delight and lifted her breasts while opening her mouth and presenting her pierced tongue. The paladin, still letting out a loud, agonized groan, painted her tits and face with the next five spasms. His cum was as rich and thick as the best gravy and as the jets spewing from his cock slackened, Marissa wrapped her lips around his head again. Kor's ecstasy had turned into a low moan and his cock oozed his seed in a slow, steady stream which she lapped hungrily and swirled in her mouth before swallowing.

Soul-batter. That's what she wanted to call his cum. It was potent, thick, sweet and the strength of his essence made her swoon. He collapsed in a heap on the bed behind him while the witch's eyes were closed and she smiled in revelry. Large noodles of cum matted her hair and hung from her nose, cheeks, chin and breasts. She was a hot mess of fresh cum. Amber climbed onto her thigh and eagerly licked at a noodle of cum dangling off Marissa's breast.

"The vial," the witch said, speaking carefully to keep his cum in her mouth, her eyes still closed, her expression dreamy.

The Imp scurried over to the night table, grabbed the vial with both hands and returned to her mistress. A tendril of the knight's passion was dangling from Marissa's chin and Amber raised the vial with one hand and then tugged the cum loose with her other. It fell draping the imp across the head and shoulders but much of it landed in the vial. The witch dabbed at the noodle of cum dangling off her nose and deposited that in the vial. Amber had gotten side tracked and was lapping at the cum dangling from the witch's left nipple. Marissa held the vial to her mouth and let some of the knight's cum drip into it. That was enough. Looking at the small, beautiful woman lapping cum from her breast, Marissa drooled cum directly onto the devil's head. The winged woman moaned and shuddered as it covered her like lava or molten metal.

"You're such a stupid little slut, you would be happy being nothing but a cum sponge—just a stupid little cum sponge, wouldn't you?" Marissa asked the diminutive vixen.

"Mmm hmm," Amber replied nodding her head and lapping cum off her mistresses' nipple, lost in the pleasure of cum covering her head and dripping over her like a gallon of warm broth.

Taking a deep breath and sighing the witch rose, causing Amber to tumble to the floor. Marissa held the vial to the fire light, smiled, and gave it a gentle kiss.

Kor watched her from the bed. In the fire and candlelight her white skin shown like moonlight on snow and it glistened with his seed. She smiled at the knight and, raising one of her breasts to her mouth, licked his passion off of it while holding his eyes in hers.

"Did I do good, Mistress?" He asked.

"You did so good, lover" and she smiled at him again, "and your cum tastes so sweet and rich."

She walked over to where Storm Bringer stood against the wall. Amber had dutifully retrieved the red wax-oil stick and the small devil wrote a series of runes on the blade in a language Kor did not know but the letters seemed to swim and blur. Holding the vial of his essence with both hands the witch knelt before the legendary blade and seemed to center herself. She muttered a soft chant in an opaque language, razing the vial above her head. Then she poured it on the pommel of the blade. Kor watched as the fire light illuminated his cum in silver and it trickled from the pommel to the handle and then down the blade itself, seeping over the runes until the stream of it puddled at the blade's tip.

Marrissa watched the cum's progress while chanting softly and spreading the knight's sperm over her breasts and massaging it into her skin like precious ointment. She walked to the kitchen/alchemy corner of her cottage, filled a cup with water, added a pinch of pink powder and returned to Sir Kor, who lay atop the furs on the bed with the firelight flickering off his powerful muscles.

"Drink some water, lover" and she held the cup to his lips. The knight did as he was told and she lay with him for a few minutes, her head on his strong chest. Amber, every inch of her glazed and caked in cum, had passed out at the foot of the bed with her wings tucked under her.

Marissa kissed Kor's forehead lovingly and said, "It's time for the ritual of the sword and the sheath, lover." Kor nodded, eager to be of service to his mistress. She instructed, "Draw your mark right on my womb, lover, right here," and she traced her fingers above her sex, laying on her back and letting the furs caress her cheeks. He took the pistil and mortar with a red mixture the consistency of paint. With firelight flickering on her soft, warm skin, the knight dipped his finger in the paint and drew the Orcish rune for strength, Kor, directly above her womb. As he carefully inscribed the rune she tugged and pulled on her nipples, writhing slightly and smiling.

"Now lay back, Sir Kor," the witch commanded. His massive cock was still hard, of course. She kissed her way toward it, lingering to circle his nipples with her soft, warm tongue and then proceeded to trace the throbbing veins of his cock with her tongue. The knight groaned. She smiled and felt a thrill with the power she had over this mighty man, a warrior who could snap her neck as easily as he scratched his nose. Teasing him mercilessly, she traced every vein on his throbbing cock while he squirmed and his shaft twitched. The witch flicked the notch in his cock head with the sky-pearl imbedded in her hot tongue. Marissa tried to take his balls into her mouth but they were simply too big to fit. Heat radiated off them and lifting them while sucking each one she felt how heavy they were with cum, even after the messy shower he'd given her. She felt the heat and wetness of her sex and her thighs moist with the lust dripping from it.

It was time.

She raised herself above him, putting a flat foot on either side, her bald, petite pussy hovering above his cock. "Sir Kor," she said in a voice raspy and smoldering with passion, "repeat these words:"

My mistress with power over me,

My might, courage, fight

And sword I sheath in thee

The knight dutifully repeated the words and she spread her pussy with one hand while holding his powerful shaft with the other. Firelight glinted off the gold ring that pierced her clit. She lowered herself until she took the tip of the barbed cock head into her pussy. "Say the words again, lover," she pleaded, "seal our covenant."

My mistress with power over me,

My might, courage, fight

And sword I sheath in thee

The witch tried to lower herself further onto his shaft, her breath coming shallow and in puffs as the massive tool split her in twain, but she couldn't even get the massive cock head into her sex. Her pussy wouldn't budge. Raising herself slightly, she tried again. Her pussy protested, clinching and spasming, trying to expel the painful violator. Frustrated, she pushed down until a sharp pain shot through her, arresting her progress.

The fact was that his cock was too big. She couldn't take it. The spell would be ruined.

"Lover, you're going to have to pull me down on your cock. It won't fit in my little pussy," she begged.

"I am your supplicant, mistress," and the half-orc put a meaty hand on each of her hips. She was so small and his hands so big that he was able to from a complete ring around her waist. Just the very tip of his cock head was in her. He held her effortlessly and then pulled her gently, but firmly, down on his shaft. Her eyes bulged wide, filling with tears and her mouth gaped in a silent scream as the barbed head split her sex in two. Holding her for a moment, he lowered her slowly down four inches of his shaft while she shook her head, trying to tell him no, but having no breath to speak. He raised her until just his head was in her and then lowered her down four inches again. The veins on her neck stood out and her body was rigid with pain. She suddenly took in a deep, spasmed breath, gasping.

"By The Goddess. . ." she groaned and then her breath was cut off again as the mighty warrior pulled her down another inch.

"Breathe through the pain," Kor said, "Breathe through the pain." That's what he had told Eustace when they were sparing and the boy wanted to quit. He had been a good squire. Kor raised her up and then pulled her down until half of his cock was in the witch.

She was sobbing quietly biting her lip, her eyes closed, but she nodded at his advice and tried to take some deep breaths. Tears ran down and her cheeks and mixed with the cum that covered her face.

"So tight," the knight remarked. He slowly raised her up and down on his cock for maybe ten minutes, but only half way, gently fucking her in the hopes that her gorgeous little pussy would relent. She was huffing and puffing, squealing with every movement of his shaft, but the tears streaming from her eyes had stopped. Cream from her pussy shown on his shaft when he raised her.

"I'm ready for all of you, lover" she whispered, "sheath your sword in me."

Kor looked up at the gorgeous witch he held impaled on his shaft. The red rune of his name adorned her flat abdomen, tense, quivering, and beaded with sweat. Her glossy, raven-black hair cascaded over her shoulder covering one of her heaving breasts. Cum caked her cheeks, chin and breasts, glistening in the golden fire light. Her hands gently pinched and pulled on her nipples. He firmly pulled her lower on his cock, watching his "sword" disappear into her loins. She let out a painful moan and sunk her nails into his legs, but he didn't relent, pulling her down until his post of a cock bottomed out in her tiny frame and he held her there.

"Ooooooooo . . . F U C K. . . . " she said, locking him fiercely with her emerald eyes.

"By The Horned God, you did it!" Amber cheered. She had come to and been laying along Kor's thigh entranced by the progress of his cock into her mistresses impossibly tight pussy.

"I feel so full, Amber, it's amazing," and Marissa smiled proudly, "I feel him all the way in my chest and in my fingers and toes."

"I didn't think you could do it," the beautiful little woman replied, "I thought for sure he would split you in two and I'd be back in the Stygian depths."

Marissa had a knee on each side of Kor. He had moved his hands down and was squeezing her round firm ass cheeks. She tentatively rose up a bit and then slid down. The feeling was beyond words. "Thank you, Goddess," she said and placing her hands on his anvil-hard chest she began ever so slowly, rocking her hips- making love to him. Amber scooched close, inches away from his pendulous balls and gazed with an open mouth as Marissa's pussy began lovingly milking the mighty knight.

"Lover, you are soooo good," the witch cooed gazing down at Sir Kor.

"Your little pussy is so tight, mistress, I can feel it squeezing every inch of me," Kor sighed and he raised his hands to roll her nipples between his fingers. The witch's pussy gave him pleasure he could have never imagined, pleasure beyond the best delights in any realm—so potent if felt like a bit of himself was dissolving in the blissful passion that emanated from her magical little pussy.

She ran her fingers through her hair, ran them over her body and gradually increased the pace of their coupling, her hips rhythmically thrusting forward, working his cock in and out of her dripping hole. Sweat formed on her forehead and breasts and abdomen. Kor's face was tight and he muttered something in Orcish, a language he hadn't spoken in decades. Marissa was again delighted in the control she had over the powerful knight and she leaned over him, tracing her hair languidly like a paint brush over his chest and shoulders. She lowered a nipple to his mouth which he began slurping eagerly and harshly. His ministrations were rough and sent delicious bolts of pain through her. He grunted as he sloppily licked and sucked her nipple. She giggled and offered him the other one.

"Mmmphh," he said, sucking almost half of her breast in his mouth, his cheeks working like bellows on it, "mmph." The witch let him have his way, alternating breasts while her hips rhythmically, relentlessly, worked his shaft. The floral smell of her pussy filled the small cabin and the steady slapping of flesh built in a lewd crescendo. She was close to ecstasy and sat up, flinging her hair over her back. He raised his hands to grope her breasts, but she caught them in midair and locked her fingers in his. Holding him in her mesmerizing gaze, she commanded, "Say the words, lover."