The Ritual Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want it tighter Louis just let me know." PEDi informed him as it stayed motionless.

"Go ahead show what your hole can do." He replied as he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and quickly discarding it over his head.

Louis then felt the hole start to flex around his cock, squeezing it lovingly and closing in on his rod. He let out a grunt when he tried to pull his cock out and start thrusting but the hole was too tight.

"Fuck PEDi loosen up just a little." He informed it. He placed both his hands on its hips trying to get a good hold. They had some trail and error with how tight the hole was for him until he found the right amount of tightness for his cock where he could still thrust in and out.

He started to slowly pullout and push back in, trying to get a good feel of the droids anal hole. The cushion of its ass was amazing and each thrust of his hips sent waves of the fabricated flesh rippling. He would smack its ass just to watch how much jiggle it had, the sight made him even hornier as he started to pound its ass harder. It was the tightest fuck he ever had in his life and it felt incredible, if he wanted to fuck it harder he could tell the droid to loosen up and little.

Louis began pumping in and out of the squeezing hole, his hips would smack against its huge fake ass, filling the room with sounds of banging flesh, of the droids lubed ass squishing around his cock.

"Louis my tanks are empty, they need your sperm to fill them. Do you want me to take control?" The sex robot asked him, its feminine voice sounding annoyed he hasn't busted yet. It made him want to pound her tightness even harder. He gripped it around its waist and started to jack into its ass.

"Jesus your hole is so tight PEDi, and your ass is so big, fuck." He groaned as he felt the droid squeeze his cock softly whenever he reached the deepest spot in it. He banged his whole cock inside and told it to start squeezing his cock. The droid would flex and release his cock, its hole closing tightly around him then loosening back up. It started to do this faster. It felt wonderful as he felt his knees go week from the constant gratification of its anal hole squeezing his throbbing cock.

"Fuck PEDi, your ass sure knows how to squeeze a cock. I don't know if I can even fuck." He informed it as he stood there letting the droid milk his cock. And before he even know what was happening the sexbot started to move its ass back and forth. It started to fuck him while rapidly squeezing his cock, flex, release, back and forth. His cock was pulsating from the attack. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out and just let the droid do all the work.

"Awe shit, I'm so close to fillin you up!" He shouted as its big ass kept backing into his hips. Its ass was in constant motion, stroking his cock by going back and forth while it still kept squeezing and releasing his rod lovingly. He felt the cum churning in his balls and begin to boil up through his cock.

"FUCK HERE IT COMES!" Louis screamed.

His cock started bucking while still wedged deep inside the droids ass. He felt a tube come around his cock and begin to vacuum up his entire load, taking it to the sexbots tanks to examine his sperm. The droid fully released his cock once he was done climaxing, and he pulled his dick from its ass with a pop once fully out. The experience left him so weak that he fell to the ground and had to close his eyes for a few moments and catch his breathe.

"Are you alright Louis?" PEDi asked him like they didn't just finish having sex.

"Yeah I am fine I just need a minute." He said. "Please hand me my clothes."

The droid collected his clothes and helped him to his feet. He put on each piece of clothing slowly and when he was dressed the droid helped him to his room. He was so spent that he climbed under his covers and before he even knew it was passed out.

After a few hours he awoke to find it was seven at night. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes before reaching over and turning on a lamp that sat on his nightstand. He got up and shuffled his way to his bathroom to relive himself, yawning as he did so. After that he jumped in the shower and washed his entire body. His mind went to Zulara and what he was expecting to happen when he saw her in a few minutes. Louis guessed she would want to go back to her ritual and her having the power to not to let him take over like he did earlier in the day. They haven't seen each other since he dropped her off; he was worried about there being some tension between them. But he felt confident that he could keep the pressure on her. Just focus on her tits, he told himself, stepping out of the shower and smoothly ran the towel across his skin.

He brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Also he took a little time to trim his facial hair before spraying his best cologne on and putting on a pair of nice slacks and a collard shirt. He wanted to try and look as best as he could for her. After checking himself out in the mirror and agreeing he looked good, he left and made his way to her door, knocking a few times and waiting a moment before she came to the door.

Zulara had on a sexy dark blue corset on that pushed her boobs up into massive cleavage. Her legs and arms were bare and her hair was straight with her usual strands of burgundy and purple, also her eyes were heterochromatic with those same colors.

They exchanged smiles with one another without speaking, just taking in each others looks. Before he came to the door she was a nervous wreck the entire day. She didn't know how she could get control back over their relationship. The entire day she was lost in thought but every time she tried to determine the best way to solve this problem her mind kept going back to all the wonderful experiences and sensations he gave her body. But now he was standing in front of her, with his rugged good looks, the musky smell of his cologne, his broad shoulders, muscular figure and bright white smile, she could feel the sexual energy between them.

Everything she was worried about seemed lost when she looked at him and remembered what lay beneath his clothing.

"Wont you come in Louis?" She asked, never taking her eyes off of his. There was some kind of spell over her; it was like she was asking him for his permission.

"No," He said after looking her up and down. "I have a better idea."

"Please Louis, do we have to talk about this? We had fun this afternoon and well I think its time we go back to the way they were." She remarked with a sigh, hoping they wouldn't have to talk about this.

"Grab the ritual oil." He told her stepping closer towards her so he was inches from her face. He gazed into her eyes like he was drinking her entire being in, she was both excited and frightened, nervous and composed, lost and aware at the same time.

She didn't know what to feel. The only thing for sure that she knew was she needed him, needed his cock to between her breasts again, and she could feel that he was trying to be assertive again. Part of her wanted to fight it and try and take control over him, but mostly she felt excited when he treated her tits like a pillow for his cock to use.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips and simultaneously brought both hands up to maul her tits, he squeezed and kneaded them. His tongue found hers as they started to make out. She moaned softly, lost in the sensation of his kiss, of his facial hair against her, his hands rubbing her breasts.

"You look sexy in that corset." He spoke after breaking their kiss.

"You look handsome as well." She said putting both her arms around his neck. Goddesses help me, she thought, knowing he was going to have his way with her again. They kissed for a for more moments before she went and got the oil, not knowing what he had planned for them but excited to find out.

Before she knew it he picked her up by her legs and around her shoulders, which forced a surprised yelp out of her. But something about how he could just scoop her up and carry her around made her pussy moisten. She wasn't in control and somehow that was making her entire body passionate for his aggressiveness.

He carried her to his bedroom and when they were through his doorway he kicked the door shut and laid her on his bed. She watched him as he took off his shirt and throw it on the floor, she admired his chiseled chest by running her hand across it. He took the oil from her hand and opened the bottle and drank some down, then gave it back to her for her to do the same. She was so completely horny she didn't even care to chant. The Goddesses with all there preaching, rituals and teachings left her. She hated them in this moment. But Louis made her feel things that she could only dream about. He could touch her in ways she couldn't even imagine.

After taking off the rest of his clothes he crawled up on the bed next to her, and then they started to make out and explore each others bodies. As he was taking off her corset her hands were like magnets to his hardening cock. She started by slowly stroking him, moaning once she felt how rigid he was. Her other hand went to his balls and played with them sensually. Once her corset was off he took one of her massive tits in his mouth and started to suck on a nipple, causing her to shut her eyes tightly and sequel.

"Yes Louis, nurse on them as much as you like." She said taking one of her hands and cupping his head, encouraging him to keep sucking.

He switched between the two mounds of flesh every few moments. His tit sucking made his cock rock hard. He could feel the oil in his stomach start doing its magic, making his body tingly.

"You want me to fuck your tits again don't you?" Louis asked after popping a nipple from her mouth.

"Yes please, they need your fat cock." She whimpered, not believing the situation she was in now. She didn't know what had happened today but in this moment all she could feel was how much her tits needed to feel his length trapped between them.

"Get off the bed and get on your knees." He demanded her and she did without a moments hesitation.

Sitting up on the edge of the bed his cock was standing straight up at full attention, she got in between his legs and held her breast apart for him, grabbing the oil he started to pour it all over both their body parts. His cock felt the heat of her massive bosom wrapped around him. She could feel how hard he was, and was enthralled at how beautiful of a couple his cock and her tits made. They were made for each other, to be joined this way forever, she thought.

With more than enough oil on them he started to bounce his hips up and down, making his dick fuck her giant tits. They both released moans at the same time, only to stop and look at each other and smile, before getting back to making love. The oil started to make their coupling warm and tingly, it felt magical. Her pussy started soiling her panties and went into a small orgasm.

Louis laid on his back but propped up on his elbows to watch his cock sliding in and out of her cleavage. The volume of her boobs was unbelievable and wondered how big they would be tomorrow after they adsorbed his load tonight. He was thrusting back and forth slowly trying to feel every inch of her chest. The sensation of being wrapped around them was almost too much for his cock and he had to stop a few times, she would giggle at this and move her boobs up and down trying to single to his cock that it was back where it belonged.

Her pussy was on fire as she felt how engorged his length was, she kept her eyes looking straight down at his marvelous pink head. After a few minutes she leaned her head down and started taking it in her mouth just like he showed her earlier in the day.

"Yes baby suck that head. You know what I like now. Show me what good titty fuck you are." He moaned out.

His words encouraged her, she wanted to please him. She started to move her entire body up and down and squeezed her tits against each other as hard as she could, completely engulfing his cock. Looking up at him she saw he had his head back and was motionless, just letting her do all the work, it filled her with pride to know she was able to make him feel so good.

"They were made for each other Louis, your dick and my breasts just look at them. Isn't it the most beautiful sight you have ever saw?" She remarked while bouncing her whole body up and down, trying to coax a huge load out of his balls. When he looked down he had to agree it was an exquisite sight. Two huge teal tits utterly wrapped around his long thick cock, he was in heaven.

"Get on the bed, I wanna pound them real good babe." Louis told her after sitting up and pushing her away lightly. She wasted no time getting on her back and waiting for him to straddle her stomach. They moved some pillows below her head so her body was slightly arched up for him and her tits in prime position to be worked over by his cock.

After he got on top of her he leaned down and kissed or on the lips, crusting her giant tits against his skin.

"Zulara, you are one of the best things to happen to me. I haven't been this happy in a long while." He told her, but before she could reply he kissed her again. She just moaned into his mouth, anxiously needing him to make love to her again. If he had let her talk she was worried she would have said something regrettable. After the kiss they looked into each others eyes, taking in one another's presence.

He backed up so that he was now in perfect placement for his cock to be laid between her tits. She held them apart for him, eagerly wanting to tit massage out more hot seed he had to give her. Once his cock was in flat on her chest she squeezed it tightly with her boobs as if this would be the last time they ever made love.

"I love your tits so much. Fuck they are so soft!" Louis shouted as he started to bang away at them.

They both were lost in blissful pleasure. She loved the way his meaty cock felt on her chest, and he couldn't get enough of the softness of her boobs. He was like a jackhammer, just pumping his throbbing cock back and forth in her tits. His hands went to the headboard of his bed to get support as his hips were thrusting almost uncontrollably.

Her whole body was tingling from not only the oil but also the effect his stiff cock had on her tits. She couldn't control her pussy as it kept climaxing and spamming fluid all over his bed.

Louis could feel the tingling on the back of his legs, signing his impeding climax. This made him start to pound her tits like he was possessed, as if the only thing that mattered in his life was getting his cock to ejaculate between her tits.

"PLEASE COVER MY BREASTS WITH YOUR SEED LOUIS! I NEED IT!" Zulara screamed as she could tell he was close from the way his cock started to pulsate between her tits. His breathes were more rapid, he could barely feel anything outside of his dick that was wedged in her breasts; his head was swimming with pure excitement of climaxing.

"FUCK TAKE IT ALL!" Louis howled as he felt his cock beginning to buck sandwiched between her tits. The ritual oil made his whole body seem like it was climaxing also, it felt like his entire soul was leaving his body through his cock as he started to shoot strand after strand onto her massive chest.

With each pulsating shot of cum his cock produced Zulara's pussy matched it by releasing climax after climax. Her body was completely given over to the sexual pleasure they both shared and before she could collect herself she felt him rolling off of her stomach to lay beside her. He wrapped her arms around her midsection as she started to message his seed into her breasts. She wanted to protest him cuddling with her but it felt to good to complain about. She felt more satisfied than she had in a long while as they lay together in his bed.

Once she was done getting all of his cum into her tits he brought the blanket over them both, she turned her body to face him in bed wanting to explain to him how she had to leave and couldn't stand with him. But something kept her from speaking. They just looked at each other and before she knew it they were entangled together and fell asleep in each others arms.

Louis sat up in bed harshly, breathing heavy as sweat was all over his body. After taking a few moments to collect himself he looked around and saw he was somewhere he didn't recognize. The room he was in looked like old brick masonry with the walls lined with tapestries. In the center of his room was a doorway to a balcony. Next to his side of the bed he saw a crown and other jewelry; he then examined the opposite side of the bed and saw there was a night stand that was bare.

As he made his way to the balcony he stopped and noticed a crib that was in his room. There wasn't any baby inside of it but it was clear that at some point there had been one.

He stopped behind the door of the balcony and took a deep breathe, and then exhaled before he opened the door and walked through it. He was high up in some type of luxury suite or hotel of some sort. But it was different than anything he had ever seen. It was more of a medieval type of architecture, and the sky wasn't blue but more of a shade of deep violet.

He heard a noise behind him and before he could turn around he started to wake up.