The Ritual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************************************************************

When he woke up he could feel he was lying on someone's lap. He felt a hand caressing his hair, he opened his eyes and could just barely see Zulara's eyes looking down at him, her tits almost too big to obscure her vision.

"Are you okay Louis?" She asked him getting up and standing next to the bed, she was still weary of too much unnecessary touching. "You have been passed out for quite a while, we tried knocking on your door, then even came in and shook your shoulders but nothing could wake you up."

He was a little groggy but other than that he felt better than ever. He tried to remember his dream. Was it a dream, he thought. It was too real. He had been there with Goddesses of Zulara's world taking turns making love to their tits. He was about to tell her this when he remember the words Avaleena told him, about them testing Zulara to see if she would break her oath and stay in love with him. How could he be the God-King if he couldn't even make Zulara choose him over her religion? In all the time he spent with her she never mentioned a God-King, if he brought it up would she then know that he spoke to her Goddesses? Would that make her fail their tests thus making her not be able to join the other Goddesses?

Louis took a moment to collect himself before answering. "Yeah I am fine, I guess I didn't get as much sleep as I am used to."

"Okay, are you able to perform the nurturing with me?" Zulara asked holding out a hand to help him up from the bed.

After he was standing they stood facing each other and stared into each others eyes. She saw the way he was looking at her and could feel the tension building.

"Please Louis, you know we can't be intimate, I don't want to have to have PEDi watch over us like an over protective escort. Please don't make me call her." Zulara pleaded to him, turning away and looking down.

He came up behind her and put her hands on her shoulders, she was just about to protest when he said, "Don't worry, I love you too much to not respect your wishes, if you want me to back off then that is what I will do, but I will never stop saying I love you, because I cant lie to myself."

She smiled at his words and brought a hand up to rest on top of his and said thank you. She led him out of his room to hers where they preformed the nurturing. They didn't speak to each other, both trying to resist the situation from getting out of hand. He desperately wanted to just thrown her down to the floor and began making to her tits but he promised her he would be good. She was fighting to urge building in her, she felt his massive length as she sat on his lap, letting him drain her milk into his mouth. She cursed herself for the feeling she felt. It took every ounce of her being not to beg him to make love to her. But after an hour both her tits were milked and now empty. They crotches soaked him her juices, she may have held off begging him to make love but couldn't stop her self from climaxing from getting her breasts milked. Louis on the other hand was trying to think of how he could get her to betray her oath and have her choose him over the Goddess's teachings. It seemed and insurmountable tasked now that he promised her he would respect her wishes.

After the nurturing he returned to work spending a few hours in the fields, waiting for his body to fully digest her milk, knowing that PEDi was going to need a sample from him. He tried to think of every way he could to convince Zulara to stay with him. He would plead to the sky asking the Goddesses for guidance, feeling like he has lost his mind each time he did. That had to be a dream didn't it? He thought.

After his work was done for the day he made his way inside his house and sat in his living room waiting for PEDi to show. When the droid finally came in he didn't feel a thing for it, he was still a little upset with it because how it had blocked him earlier in the morning from coming in contact with the Queen, but he understood why it had but still didn't like it.

"How do you want me to extract your sample Louis?" It asked him standing in front of him, blocking his view of his television. He turned it off and looked up to the sexbot.

"Get on your knees and suck it dry." He said too harshly then intended.

The droid either didn't noticed or care about the tone of his voice as it complied with the order. It took its time rubbing his legs softly up and down, before bringing its hands to his belt and finally zipper. The droid switched its programming to sex mode and started seductively talking to him.

"Wow Louis, your cock has grown so big from Zulara's milk, I don't think it will all fit in my little mouth." It informed him once it saw the enormous bulge in his underwear. It ran a hand up and down his shaft trying to tease him into a fully erect state.

"Take it out." He demanded.

The droid moaned and pulled down his underwear and the giant cock flung out and upward. PEDi took a hold of the giant member with both of its hands and started to jerk it slowly.

"Its just so wonderfully big Louis, the Queen is a lucky lady to have you as a mate. Will you give me a big load as a sample?" It asked slowly stroking him.

Louis moaned out loud and grabbed the droids head and aimed his cock towards the mouth. It opened up wide and took as much as it could down its throat, stopping about two-thirds of the way. He felt its mouth circle tightly around his shaft and the suction began.

"Oh fuck, that's right, suck that cock good." He remarked, thrown his head back, holding its head in his hands.

He felt the droid apply more pressure as way of suction to his cock, it started out lightly but was pulling harder on his rod with each second. It felt as if the sexbot was trying to suck the skin right off of him.

"Ease up a little PEDi. Yeah just keep it like that, fuck that's good. Keep sucking just like that." He shouted, letting his hands fall to the arms of the lazy boy he was in. He gripped the arms tightly as he felt the pressure in his balls begin to rise.

The droid started to cup and fondle them, trying to coax a massive load out of his throbbing cock, the droid could feel his cock expand just a little bit more as he was getting closer to exploding. PEDi sent a small tube out to the head of his cock and gripped it lovingly. He felt it and couldn't hold back anymore. Louis clutched the back of the droids head as he felt his balls break lose and his seed shooting up.

PEDi's tube sucked out all of his shooting load like a small vacuum, he was now shooting off more then he could have thought possible just a few days ago. But he didn't fully enjoy the blow job from it; he was obsessed with breasts now, Zulara's breasts to be exact. They were all he thought about. It was as if the only sex he was interested in now was sex with her wonderfully breasts.

After they finished, Louis got up to take a nap before seeing Zulara for the ritual, but PEDi stopped him in his tracks with what it had to say.

"Well congratulations Louis, my exam of your sample reads that you and Zulara share enough DNA to get her pregnant tonight."

The sentenced hit him like a brick wall. No, he thought, I need at least another day with her! He turned slowly to look at the droid and it was standing there watching him. He had to do something to give himself more time. He doubted he could change Zulara's mind tonight, he doubted he could change it tomorrow too but at least it was a better chance.

"PEDi listen to me, I, I need more time with Zulara. Is there anything you can do to reverse this? Didn't you say that you will be able to change my DNA back?" Louis asked stepping close to the droid and lowering his voice almost to a whisper, not wanting the Queen to hear.

"Of course I can but what would be the point of that? Why do you need more time with her majesty?" It questioned him but not changing its volume to meet his.

He winced at hearing it not drop her tone to his level and looked around as if trying to make sure Zulara didn't hear. He grabbed the droid by the arm and led it to the garage. Once inside he sat down and an old bar stool he had next to his work bench.

Louis thought for a few minutes before speaking. He didn't feel fully confident that what he experienced earlier in the day was not a dream. But he also thought that if what the Goddesses said were true, that humans were their perfect match of a race, then would it matter if Zulara picked him or left him? Would the Goddesses stop Zulara and PEDi from leaving without him? If they erased his memory did they have some magical power to give it back to him? He was the God-King right? They wouldn't leave him without knowledge of what had transpired, would they? He didn't know the answers to these questions and frankly he was confused, but one thing he did know was he loved Zulara, and the only thing to be sure of was to make her see that she that their love was more important than what some religion preached.

"Okay listen to me, after tonight I will have gotten Zulara pregnant right? And the both of you will leave and wipe my memory clean." He quizzed PEDi.

"That is correct." The droid replied.

"The thing is you have to trust me on this but I need at least another day with her. Nah, I can see you already starting to ask me why, but I can't tell you, this is just something you need to take me on faith on." He pleaded to it.

PEDi looked at him almost like a dog trying to understand its master, the droids head kept tilting from one side to the other.

"Louis you must understand that it is my responsibility to protect the Queen, and if I were to do this then I need a good reason to." It said finally.

He stood up and walked over to his pick up truck that was in the garage and put his shoulders on the side of its bed and put both his hands to his face, rubbing his temples.

"Okay fine I will be honest with you, its been a long time since I have been with someone, and have felt this way about someone, I just selfishly want one more day with her. Can't you understand that? What difference does a day make?" He dropped to his knees and looked up at the droid as his hands came together rising up. "I am begging you."

It turned away from him and started to head for the door and he thought it was going to leave before it turned around and it came back and stood in front of him, extended its hand and helped him to his feet.

"I don't know why, but there is something, I guess you would call it a feeling, I have that is telling me to help you. Even though it goes against my programming, I can't explain it. But I will help you with this Louis." PEDi explained, "I am filling up my breasts with milk that will ease your DNA back down to a lower level, but once you drink her milk tomorrow from the nurturing then you will be back to being able to get her pregnant."

Louis felt overwhelming joy wash over him as he thanked the droid. "Okay so I just gotta drink your milk?" He asked excited at the possibility to suck on some tits again.

"Yes, where shall we do it?" It asked him.

He jumped into the bed of his truck and laid his back against the back of the cab. The droid followed him and sat on top of his lap. Its nipples were staring at him, inches away; he then remembered the droid could make its body parts bigger.

"Could, could you increase the size of your breasts for me, please?" He requested in a soft moan.

He could have sworn he saw a faint smile on the droids face only for a brief moment before its tits started to fill out in volume. They expanded slowly, getting fuller and larger, the droid to him to tell it when it should stop, just as they reached the size of the Goddesses he it to stop. They were enormous and the two inch nipple was dripping milk, just begging to be sucked.

PEDi grabbed his head and gently led is mouth to its nipple. He started sucking lightly getting a feel of the huge tit. The milk tasted almost like cows milk here on earth but just a little off. He felt his cock start to get hard knowing he was sucking on a fat tit, the droid felt it too and started to dry hump his bulge.

"Louis I might need a sample, to know when to stop giving you milk." It said to him lifting its body from his lap but still keeping his mouth on it's breast, it then unzipped his pants which brought his cock flopping out and pointing up. He was moaning the whole time, overjoyed with sucking a tit and having his cock played with, his eyes were closed tight until he felt the head of his cock against the droids pussy hole.

"Do it PEDi fuck my cock as I suck these fuckin tits!" He demanded, reaching around and smacking the sexbot's ass.

It lowered it's body down and it took some extra force but his cock head finally pierced it's lips and he released a muffed moan into it's tit. The droids pussy was dripping lube all over the bed of his truck as he sank into it inch after inch until their bodies touched once more. The sexbot's fake pussy was tight and warm, he felt it squeeze his cock lovingly and then he felt the first ring come down on his cock and began to stroke it. He had forgotten how amazing the rings in it's pussy had felt and he had to release it's tit from his mouth and groan out loud.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." He panted out, as he placed his hands on it's hips.

The ring was slowly stroking his cock from the top all the way down his shaft and then back up. PEDi took its time and enjoyed to feel of such an huge invader in it's body. The cock had to be close to eleven inches and almost as thick as his forearm, he then felt a second ring come around his cock and the two worked in unison stroking his cock a little faster.

The droid then stopped producing milk for him to drink, knowing it couldn't let him have too much. But that didn't stop Louis's lips from continuing to suck its nipples. The rings were stroking his massive hard on faster now, crying to coax out all his cum.

"Louis your cock has grown so much these past few days. It is so big inside my little orifice; it is stretching me to my limits." The droid said in a sexy robotic voice.

All he could do was release a muffed moan as he kept sucking, just sitting there with his huge cock in the sexbot's body, neither one of them moving, except the rings in her pussy stroking him.

"You need to release Louis, my sperm tanks are empty, I need to examine your sperm, and you don't want to get Zulara pregnant tonight." It said as he felt himself get more and more excited inside its body.

The three rings were working in unison in its body now, the top one attacked his shaft just above his cock head with hard fast strokes, while the middle one was squeezing his long shaft back and forth with a medium pace, while the bottom one lovingly stoked just above his balls with slow strokes.

The tension in his balls was becoming unbearable now, he knew he would explode at any second, he would have voiced this to the droid but he was like a madman in lust, titty lust, all he cared about anymore was tits, sucking them and fucking them.

"Louis you are close aren't you, I can feel your cock getting just slightly harder, maybe its time for my vacuum to suck out all that delicious sperm." It said to him, rubbing the back of his head.

He then felt her vacuum come out and enclose around his cock head and it started to suck. His eyes went to the back of his head as he felt his balls begin to release. He bit down on the droid's nipple in a grunt as blast after blast of his hot cum kept shooting out into the sexbot's vacuum.

After a few minutes the droid slowly raised up off of him and his cock made a wet slapping sound as it came out of its body and slammed against his torso.

"You should be good for one more day Louis. But after tomorrows nurturing you will be potent enough to get the Queen pregnant." It informed him and left him in the back of his truck still trying to collect himself in the post orgasm daze.

A few hours later he woke up and found he was still in the bed of his truck, his pants around his ankles just as PEDi had left him. He got up and went to his bathroom and splashed some water on his face. He brushed his teeth and put on some cologne and new clothes and made his way to Zulara's room.

When she opened the door he saw it was decorated very much like the first time they undertook the ritual, with candles along the walls and a small pedestal with ritual oil, also the bench with the handlebars was in the middle of the room.

She had on a bathrobe and her hair was done up in a bun, but with a few strands falling down on the right side. The only jewelry she had on was her tiara. They stood and looked at each other for a few minutes, both unable to find the words they wanted to say.

"Zulara, I..." He began to speak, but she cut him off.

"Lets not make this more difficult then it has to be." She said with a forced smile.

"I thought it was best to go back to tradition," She said waving her arm to the room's layout.

She took his hands and led him over to the pedestal with the oil in it.

"Remember the first time? Just take some oil and rub it on my breasts," She told him as she coated her hands with some oil, "And I'll rub your...you down" She moaned out.

He moved close to her and they both looked into each others eyes. Without words they knew what they wanted to say. He leaned into her face and she turned away.

"Please Louis, don't make me have PEDi be here. I don't want to but I will."

He opened her bathrobe and his eyes went wide. Her tits were absolutely massive. So perfect and round on her body with not an inch of sag, they look as though they were just begging for a fucking, her body was built to please cocks with her tits.

Her eyes went wide when she unzipped his pants and saw the enormous bulge in his underwear. It was so ridiculously big. Her hands went to his elastic band and pulled them down, her tits creating a huge canyon of cleavage for him as she bent down. His cock just popped out and smacked the side of her tits, sticking straight out from his body, close to eleven inches and his big hairy balls matched its size.

Zulara rose up and they were looking at each others sex organs, neither one of them could speak they were overtaken with lust. Her hands went straight to his cock and started to play with it as he took off her robe and squeezed her against his chest so he could undo her bra, he moaned when he felt her tits flatten on his bare chest.

Once the bra was off they took turns rubbing each other down with the oil. He let himself get worked up by playing with her massive chest, rubbing her nipples, squeezing and fondling them, while she was enjoying playing with his enormous rod, taking extra time to apply more oil than necessary to his length.

She did her chants and led him to the bench by his cock, her tits wobbling and bouncing with each step. She turned to face him and picked up to chalices. They both took a drink, never breaking eye contact. Once both of their cups were empty and her chants completed, she took her place on the arched bench.

The look in her eyes was that of wanting, she needed him to make love to her. And this was how she made love, by taking his cock between her breasts. He stepped over her body and straddled her stomach, his huge cock in his hands the whole time. He looked down on her face and wanted to kiss her, but held back fearing her reaction. She held the sides of her tits apart for him and he laid his cock down in the middle. They both closed their eyes and moaned once it was fully engulfed by her bosom.

He started slow, with even strokes trying to enjoy every inch of her chest. She bit her bottom lip and pushed her chest out towards him, trying to single to him how good his cock felt. The head of his cock would not be visible if he hadn't had grown, but now at eleven inches it still popped out of the top of her cleavage when he trusted forward.