The Ritual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zulara's pussy started to leak violently she knew how much he loved her but without them speaking it made the tension even tighter, it felt like a bomb just before it would explode. She felt her whole body surrender over to the pleasure his cock brought to her tits. She leaked more and more juices on the bench as he picked up his pace.

He could see the look in her eyes and he knew that she loved him, but was too afraid from her dogmatic religion to admit it. But all he cared about now was pounding her tits. This was all he thought and cared about anymore. This was where he belonged he thought, between her tits.

Her breasts were so tight yet so soft and welcoming, it was as if they were made purely for his cock alone, it felt like they were a match, if it was too tight around his cock it seemed like it would loosen, if he need more pressure it seemed to know and make it tighter for him. He couldn't believe how amazing her tits felt, couldn't believe it was better than having sex with a woman's pussy, but it was. This was true love making he thought.

He was fucking her tits in a good fast rhythm that he needed to hold the handle bars for support. Her pussy was on fire now; she was completely unable to contain herself. It seemed each trust of his hips made her climax, sending waves of fluids on the bench. Each pound from his hips made her tits giggle and shake, but somehow she kept her hands pressed tight against her tits, making sure to keep his cock inside her cleavage.

"Louis" She moaned out, "I need your seed! Please cover them. Oh Goddesses, I need it so bad!"

He didn't say anything more than a grunt as he was focused on the pure ecstasy her tits were giving his cock. He was like an animal pounding her tits as hard and fast as he could, he heard her words and knew only he had the seed she needed, he could feel his sperm start to boil in his balls.

"Zulara! I love you! Take it all, its all for you!" He shouted as he felt the first wave of his climax washing over him.

His words sent her over the cliff, the whole time the tension was building and he now he just broke it, he set off the bomb and she couldn't handle it. She loved him too and his words made her climax like nothing before. Her pussy was spasm uncontrollably, her eyes were in the back of her head, she felt like she had reached a new plane of existence.

Thick gobs of semen started shooting out of his cock, covering her whole tits. Neither one of them wanted him to take it out, they needed him to shoot between her tits, like it was made to receive his seed this way. Blast after blast was seeping out of her cleavage and running down her teal breasts. They stayed joined this way together, both trying to find their way back through the haze of post orgasm.

Finally when he felt strong enough to move he back off her stomach and stepped over her off the bench. He collected his clothes and watched her after he was dressed. It took her longer to come out of her haze but when she did she smiled at him, not wanting to speak of what just happened. Her hands began to massage in his seed as she spoke to him.

"Goodnight Louis."