The Rituals of Thelema Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the elevator and the salon door I shed the gown and have my strides unfastened and dropping. Stepping out of them as I push open the door I see the target, still strapped tight and secure to the whipping stool is the new maid arching her back and spreading her ass wide in response to my arrival. Drawing two fingers through her sticky vulva I transfer the mucous to her pursing asshole coating the exterior first then sliding the digits knuckle deep. She responds perfectly, pushing back as far as possible and growling like a feline on heat ready for mounting. Cock-head against sphincter I calm a little, suck in oxygen and thrust, impale her balls deep in one fluid motion and perfectly she squirts acquiescence as my thighs slap against her rump.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Country Club Ch. 01 Mandy and Neil explore Neil's inheritance.in BDSM
Sexual Gladiators Ep. 01 A new game show where everyone wins... one way or another.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Sub learns from the best in an exotic pleasure mansion.in BDSM
Naked Lecture She presents her research at a scientific workshop - naked.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Felt Resort and Spa Ch. 01 Their motto is: Cum as You are!in Erotic Couplings
More Stories