The River Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby it feels so good to have you use your tongue like that." Jake didn't stop to talk but continued to eat her until she was starting to squirm.

When he stopped he said, "Turn over for me and get on your knees at the edge of the mattress." She didn't even question him but quickly turned over and raised her ass in the air. Jake knelt on the floor and went back to eating her from behind before slowly working his way back and started to tongue her tight little rose bud. "Oh lover what are you doing. Oh God that's new to me, I like that." When his tongue got tired he played with her pussy and then moved his finger to her little ass ring before getting in bed with her.

As they changed position they kissed a couple of times and then he entered her quickly. They made love but it had been quite a while since they'd been together so it didn't take very long before first Tisha came with Jake cumming a moment later. After they rested a little bit Tisha slipped down and started to suck his cock. She paused a moment and said, "I hope you can get hard again for me."

"If you keep doing that I can guarantee I will." It wasn't long before he was as hard as he could get and she got on top and rode him for a while. On they went until Tisha had climaxed again but as hard as Jake was he wasn't up to another orgasm right then.

The two of them finally had to admit they were too tired to do much more so they gave up and just lay together for a few minutes. "Jake honey, I'm tired and I've had two orgasms but I wish I could keep going."

"I know I wish I could too. I can never get enough of you."

"Jake have you ever tied a woman up and teased her until she begged to come?"

"I have to admit that's one thing I've never tried."

"Would you like that some time?"

"I'd like to try it once sometime."

"We'll have to put that on our list."

"I think a lot of women would like it if it was done right."

"Maybe so." They lay together a little longer but then Jake said, "I have to get home and get caught up."

"I know." Tisha followed him out to his clothes and then to the door to watch him walk home.

When Jake got home he took a quick shower and then dove into his work, managing to wolf down a couple of sandwiches between projects and phone calls. When Myra got home he was sitting in the living room having coffee and she said, "Hard at work I see."

"Just got here and I'll have you know I'm kind of tired."

"Poor baby. Maybe I can find a way to inspire you later." Jake finally decided he was getting too old to keep up with these two women but maybe just once more with Tisha. He wanted to try a couple more things with her before he admitted defeat. At the moment he had to be sure he was up for pleasing Myra pretty soon.

Chapter Twelve

Thursday morning Myra called Jake from work and said, "Honey I can't talk long right now but I had to postpone our long weekend. There's been a management shakeup here and things are a bit confusing."

"Did you reschedule the cabin?"

"Yes I delayed it for two weeks. I'll have a lot to tell you tonight."

"Okay, I'll let my boss know and see if I can get away then."

"If anything new comes up call me otherwise we can talk tonight."

"I may be late because I just don't know what else is going to happen."

"I'll be here love."

Jake had dinner ready by half past five but it was past six o'clock before Myra got home. When she came in she threw her arms around him and after a big kiss said, "Honey I have some great news to tell you."

"You're wound up like a cheap clock, would you like a glass of wine?"

"That sounds wonderful." It took him a couple of minutes to pull the cork and fill their glasses but as soon as he handed it to her she took a big drink and started to talk before he could even taste his wine. "Honey it all started as soon as I got to my office this morning. Maxine said the big guns were roaming the halls and they never come down to our section so we knew something was up." Myra took a breath and another drink and continued, "Anyway a couple of hours later Arnie, my boss was called into the conference room and about a half an hour later I was called in. My God I'm never included in that kind of situation so I was scared to death. When I went in they were very cordial and even poured me a cup of coffee. We're talking two vice presidents plus Arnie and a couple of people from human resources." Myra was going full steam and Jake was standing there smiling and totally ignoring his glass of wine. He'd never seen her quite so animated before but he had a feeling where this was all headed. "Jake I was so afraid I'd done something really bad. I couldn't imagine what it could be though. So anyway Mr. Arnold, one of the V.P.'s told me that Arnie had been promoted so he would no longer be my boss. I nodded my head and offered my congratulations to him and waited for the rest of the story. Mr. Arnold cleared his throat and continued by saying that what he was trying to say was they were eliminating Arnie's manager position along with two others and there would be a new division supervisor position created. That position would be over our whole section and they want me to move up and take it. Honey I've just been promoted not just one step up but two. I'm the new fucking division supervisor!" Myra set her glass down and promptly emptied Jake's glass before setting it down. Jake put his arms around her and kissed her.

"This calls for a celebration of some kind. I expected you to were going to say you were promoted but not up two levels."

Myra settled down just enough to continue with "I'll be quite late tomorrow night because they have me booked with meetings all day so they can get me up to speed. Oh and they said they were aware I had to cancel our plans for our weekend so they said I should plan on getting away before I really got into my new job so our vacation is set plus Thursday and with their blessings."

Jake once again put his arms around her and said, "My wife the executive. That's pretty powerful stuff lady. Now what would you like to do to celebrate?"

"Celebrating better wait until this weekend. I want to be sharp and well rested for my first day at my new job."

"That's probably smart but be thinking about what I can do for you to celebrate. I mean something special and something new. This calls for more than just dinner out."

"I'll think of something. In fact I have a couple of ideas bouncing around already."

"Care to share?"

"Nope. It will be a surprise. That way if something interferes I can still look forward to that something new and special."

"Just let me know what my part will be."

"Oh you can count on that honey."

Friday morning Jake was up early and worked like a mad man for almost four hours before stopping for a light lunch. After lunch he sat on the back deck and had a couple cups of coffee and thought about Myra's promotion. She seemed overjoyed with it so he was happy for her. What changes that would cause for their life remained to be seen but it was almost certain her hours would be more irregular and he had to remember her stress level had to go up so she would need more opportunity to let go and wind down when she could. It was time to stop seeing Tisha.

With that decision made he went in and called her. When she answered he said, "Hi it's me."

"I was just thinking about you."

"Can you get away for a while?"

"Sure, do you want me to come over there?"

"I think it would be best in case I get any phone calls."

"Give me a few minutes."

"Take your time, I'm taking the rest of the day off."

"I like how that sounds."

It wasn't long before Tisha came in the back door in shorts and a halter top. "I wanted to come over in the nude or just in panties or something but I was afraid I'd be seen."

"You look good just like that."

"So you have the rest of the day off do you?"

"Well I'm taking it anyway. I'll have to make up for it next week though. Could we have a cup of coffee and talk before we get too involved?"

"Sure."

After he poured the coffee and they sat down at the table he said, "Some things have come up that affect the two of us Tish. Our weekend away had to be rescheduled but the biggest thing is Myra got a big promotion."

"Good for her I'll have to congratulate her in person."

"She'd like that. The down side is her hours will almost certainly become more irregular and more demands will be put on me to support her."

"What you're saying is we have to stop seeing each other."

"I'm afraid so. I can't tell you how much I'll miss being with you after today."

"Jake if it helps any it had to end anyway. Glenn will be home one day soon and if I'm going to try to make things work with him I have to give him all of my attention."

"So today is our last time alone then."

"What a better way to end it, having so much time together. Honey, in our own way we love each other and that will never change. We have some great memories and I will always shave myself for you and to remind myself of you."

Jake smiled and said, "I think you're right we do have a special kind of love going. How would you like to spend our last day together?"

"In bed of course but I have something special I would love to share with you if you're willing."

"Of course, what would you like?"

"Honey I want you to tie me up in bed and tease me until I'm begging you to let me climax. I mean really begging you."

"Is this something you've done before?"

"Never, have you?"

"It's another new one for me."

"A friend and I were talking one day and I can't get it out of my mind. You are the only one in the world I'd trust to do that."

"Has your friend ever been tied up?"

"No but she wants to try it too."

"By teasing I assume you don't mean pain or anything like that?"

"No not pain, I mean nothing serious anyway. Just things that might turn me on."

"Tish I don't know how good I'd be at it but I'd love to try."

"I brought a small bag of things with me that might help us, let me get it."

She reached for the bag and started to pull things out. Her vibrator, several long lengths of soft rope, a bottle of massage oil, some lubricant and a length of cloth for a blindfold. "You seem to have been giving this some thought."

"I have been."

"It looks like our last day together will be a day of discovery."

"God I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

"You better go pee before we start because this could take a long time. While you do that I need to make some preparations."

Jake went to the guest room and after peeling down the spread he put down several layers of towels and sheets in a couple of areas and then tied the lengths of rope to the corners of the bed. While he did this he thought about how he wanted to start and how he could get her as turned on as she was hoping for. Of course the process was also going to be driving him crazy. When he went back out Tisha was standing there patiently waiting so he kissed her and said, "Shall we go discover together?"

"My heart is racing already."

Chapter Thirteen

When they were in the guest room he turned her around and started to slowly undress her. "Remember when I did this and we made love for the first time?"

"Yes it was after I took your shorts off and saw you shaved and I held your cock for the first time."

"That was a day I'll never forget that's for sure."

"I'll never forget any of the days I've shared with you. Even the ones before we made love the first time." When she stood naked before him he stripped his clothes off and let his cock spring free. "I'm really going to miss your cock."

"What did you think the first time you saw it?" "It was so hard and it looked so big to me, just like right now."

"Lie on the bed on your belly." Jake's show was beginning and if he failed to get her more excited than she'd ever been he'd feel like he'd let her down. One by one he tied her wrists and ankles. "Tisha honey these ropes aren't too tight are they?"

With a quavering voice she said, "No, they're okay."

"They are long enough that you should be comfortable but they are short enough that you have no control over what I do to you and you have no control over whether or not you have an orgasm. You will come when I think it's time and not before. If for any reason you want me to stop just say uncle. But if you do I will stop everything and you must go home agreed?"

"I...yes agreed." Jake had no intention of sending her away like that but she didn't know that.

For the next fifteen minutes all he did was straddle her back so she could feel his cock and balls against her and he massaged her letting his hands slip around to her side and brush the very edges of her breasts. He occasionally talked softly to her describing what he was seeing and doing and what he was feeling. It was sensual but not sexual and only slightly stimulating or at least that was his opinion.

His hands worked their way down to her waist and he slid down until he was astride her legs. He continued his massage working the oil into her upper legs and then her buttocks paying special attention to the uppermost part of her crack.

The insides of her thighs were next and he teased her by just touching her outer lips as his hands slipped by only to return and just touch her going in the other direction. When his hands returned to her butt he let his oily fingers slip between her cheeks and he slid down until he touched her tight anus. When his fingers hit her rosebud she moaned and her pelvis moved automatically but he let his fingers linger only a second before moving on. Little by little she was getting turned on and wanted more and more. When she finally said, "Oh God honey this is wonderful but I'm going to go crazy before it's over."

Jake finally said, "I'm going to untie you now and turn you over." When she was once again secured he leaned over and ran his tongue over her lips and then just between them before moving away. The massage continued with his hands coming very near to but not touching her breasts or pussy. Tisha was starting to have trouble lying still and her moans were becoming more frequent as he would near her clitoris and at the last second take his fingers just to the side and feel her puffy outer lips.

His crisis was past so he once again concentrated on her. He slipped down until he could taste her excitement. With a slow light touch his tongue caressed her lips and tasted the tip of her clit before moving away. As he did that his left hand slipped under her and his middle finger found her anus. With the help of the massage oil Jake slipped the tip of his finger in her backside and his tongue slid between her lips. Tisha moaned loudly then and her hips couldn't stay still. He had to be careful but he wanted to get her as close to orgasm as possible before quickly stopping. As he teased her he could hear the pitch of her moans changing and her breathing changed as well. When he quickly removed his finger and his tongue he was afraid he had waited too long as she seemed on the verge of exploding. He didn't move and he knew the moment was passed when she said, "Oh God honey please make me cum. Please help me baby I'll do whatever you want."

"Not now love, maybe later." One of his biggest joys in life was to watch a woman have an orgasm so in a way he was teasing himself at the same time but he wanted to see how often he could bring her to the brink without going too far.

As her crisis passed he returned to her breasts and started to build her up again. This time she climbed quickly and just by sucking and touching her breasts he could get her close. He used his left hand then to return to her pussy and between his hand there and his mouth on her left breast he brought her back to her peak and once again she begged for release. She had tears forming in her eyes now but she wasn't saying uncle so he pressed on. Her breathing was staying at a fast pace now and her body couldn't be still. Her whole body was becoming an erogenous zone now and he did his best to keep her near orgasm with simple touches and he knew it was almost time to give her the pleasure she needed so badly.

When he got near her pussy again and she quickly climbed to her near climax she almost shouted, "Oh God Jake I can't stand it anymore please, please release me baby." She was moving her hips up and down in the hopes that she could bring about her orgasm by herself by fucking an imaginary cock so he put his hand down where her mound could hit the palm of his hand and she started frantically humping as best she could. Without a word he quickly put one hand on her breast and with a very firm almost painful pinch of her nipple and a quick touch of her clitoris Tisha exploded. It was the hardest, loudest and longest orgasm he had ever seen and as soon as she started to settle down he started to fuck her with his finger hard and fast as the heel of his hand pounded against her clit. Her orgasm took off again and he kept her going for several seconds before stopping and quickly untying her.

With the ropes tossed aside he lay close to her and held her and kissed her gently. She didn't move for a long time but just stared at the ceiling and tried to get control of her breathing. As he held her he asked, "Are you okay honey?" She just nodded her head and slowly turned to look at him. Her eyes were so wet and glistening that he didn't know if she was crying or what. Once again he leaned over to her and kissed her lightly. This time she returned his kiss and her arm went around him but she still didn't talk for a while.

She finally rolled onto her side and with her arm still draped across his side she gave him a soft peck on the lips and said, "Honey I love you. It's going to be so hard to stay away from you."

"It is for me too love."

"Would you believe that after the most intense and longest orgasm I've ever had in my life I still want to make love to you?"

"We still have a few hours and I want to make love to you."

Chapter Fourteen

The two of them finally got up and went out to the kitchen for something to drink and to rest. As they sat there Jake asked, "Well is it something you'd like to do again sometime?"

"Yes but not very often. I thought I was going to die for a minute. I don't think I can ever let Glenn do that though and I don't know why. It just wouldn't be the same for me. It will never be the same for me with him. You and I are a match that I'll never have again."

"If you and Glenn can make it work give him a chance. You and I had to learn together too."

"I know but...I don't know. Maybe in time. It's just that with you I'm not afraid to try anything and I wanted to try everything with you. I've never had anal sex but when you did that to me a while ago I wanted to try that with you. I want to...I'm sorry I'm just rambling. I know we can't do those things now. I even know what we've been doing is wrong and we just have to stop."

"It is wrong Tish and we do have to stop but seeing you around the yard and not being able to be with you is going to be hard."

"We can still be friends."

"We sure can, the best and closest of friends." Sitting there and having a perfect view of her breasts over the table and watching them move as she talked and breathed was working its magic on him and it wasn't long before he stood up and pulled her up to him. "I think our time could be better spent in the bedroom don't you?"

"I know it could. Maybe we could tease each other just a little bit this time."

"Let's try."

1...34567...10