The Road Ahead

Story Info
Ted's life after, and everyone else's as well.
11.2k words
4.23
30.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

This story may seem like a re-write of the last episode in Down and Up the Road, and in most ways it is. It goes on to answer some of the questions I left open at the end of the original story, and opens the door to other adventures that might lie ahead. Whether that door stays open or closes will depend on how this is received. I had hoped that writing these stories might open up some exchange, some correspondence, some touching with the world out there, but reality is a little cool, and a little empty. The effort is formidable and at times exhausting so I might just be burning out quickly. I hope you enjoy and will let me know if this should continue.

The Road Ahead

The straining rays of morning sunshine were powerless to dismiss the cloudy grey that dominated Ted Davis' outlook on life. It wasn't that he was hopelessly mired in depression or overcome with despair at loosing his sweet wife Maria Elena so unexpectedly. She had passed away quickly, in her sleep from complications in recovery from a routine surgical procedure. Her passing was haunted by the specter of medical malpractice, but rather than being consumed with anger and bitterness, Ted was simply struggling with his inability to find something exciting to live for anymore.

His life with Maria had been full of duties and commitments to family, church and work that they shouldered together without the slightest amount of regret or reservation. Love was a deep bond between them that was expressed more through the sharing of labor and friendship than in bedroom passion, but neither of them felt like anything of importance was missing in their intimacy.

Ted knew that passion could be a powerful force in any emotional facet life, and that whenever it was included it provided an energy that could become almost self perpetuating. The critical key was to discover the emotional facet that held the greatest natural interest and possessed the need for expansion and expression.

Sex had always been subordinated to all of the more important aspects to Ted's life alone, and then to Ted and Maria's life together, but he knew all too well how it alone could become so important and addictive if it was given rein, that it could crowd out everything else of importance. Ted's first wife Sandy had opened the green door and ventured into sex without him, and it had taken complete possession of her through the powers of her own imagination and the seductive influence of handsome contractor bad boy.

No other emotional facet of life seemed to have the power to compete with sex once a person set it loose; sex seemed to be the perfect fertile soil in which passion fuel could be produced and consumed simultaneously, almost like the mythical perpetual motion machine. That's why in Ted's life, sex and passion were never aloud to run freely together, even in a well fenced grassy pasture.

After the shock of Maria's death had worn off and when he was no longer being pushed by schedules, decisions and deadlines, Ted's life seemed to drift into a funk that was dominated by the absence of passion for anything at all. A financial settlement for Maria's death had been provided by the hospital's malpractice insurance that was enough to meet his needs for modest independence and he was satisfied. He just needed to find something to capture his interest in life again; if he could find interest in anything, then passion would at least have a chance to enter his life again.

He bought a new top-of-the-line computer because he never tired of the discovery process that seemed inseparably connected to ones use with them; he had come to enjoy using a computer in his work. His interest in their capabilities had always kept him up to date with advances in technology and that same interest had been a prime factor in moving his career successfully forward. With all of his kids gone from home and starting lives and families of their own, the house seemed especially empty. Ted started to pass the long, quiet hours and days away at his keyboard with his trusty mouse at his finger tips.

As he surfed the magic waves of the internet he was fascinated at the incredible banquet of possibilities that lie endlessly before him. At first he was reluctant to open links that didn't appear to have redeeming value, but curiosity and the endless time on his hands eventually got the better of him and he cautiously opened a door that would eventually take him down a long long road of discovery.

In spite of the way he had always worked to control his thoughts and protect himself and his family from pornography and sexual obsession, He wasn't cold or controlling, Ted had always lived with great love. Love for his wife, for his family, and love for his self. He had felt that love strongly with Sandy, and did all he could to express it in every meaningful way he could. Love was honest and deep and pure to Ted and he strongly felt that in order to be honest and true to himself, once he had acknowledged love for someone or something, he could never deny it, or that it had ever been.

Love would always be the basis of his relationships with all those around him, past present and future. Those commitments had applied to Sandy as well, even if she had turned her back on them; when she chose another direction based on sex and another life apart from him and their two children, he knew his memories of her would always be framed in love, and not in the human bitterness spawned from betrayal and denial that seemed so natural.

He had always felt close to Sandy, even after he divorced her, and throughout his marriage to his beloved Elena, in fact Elena her self had warmly welcomed Sandy into their home on many special occasions. Once Ted Davis acknowledged his love for someone in his own consciousness, it would always be a part of him, and he did his best to teach everyone around him to live by the same principal. It shouldn't be surprising that memories of Sandy's sexual awakenings and wild life she led after their divorce would mingle with the images he found on the web, and would have a profound effect on the way he chose to direct the course of his life and relationships after Maria Elena's death.

TED

I couldn't believe the things I found on the internet although I can't really say I was totally surprised or unprepared. We were warned about the dangers of pornography on the internet almost weekly in church, but somehow I thought the real danger was in dirty pictures and movies more than with the written word. Once I opened a link and was led down the first shocking path of endless pop-ups I was nibbling ant the bait on the barbed hook. I told myself that I had enough self control for protection, and pretended to disgusted like all my church going friends when I disconnected and went back to work on some a diversionary problem.

Later that evening I went back on line, and when I checked my e-mail, I noticed I had several junk mail items that had subject lines that were sexually oriented. These were in response to my brief encounter earlier and seemed to be guessing at what I might be interested in. It worried me that someone out there seemed to be watching what I was doing, and I quickly deleted all of the entries. The next day there were even more and when I decided to delete the one at a time by opening them up and looking at the initial page first. Most I deleted immediately after seeing the collage of images in the overall advertisement. On one or two I clicked on the link to "remove myself from their mailing list and went through the process that popped up.

I was curious when I found a reference to erotic stories on one site and opened the page to a list of samples. I wasn't impressed with some of the titles that suggested rape, incest, homosexuality or bondage, but I felt my heart race a little and noticed my cock stiffen when I came across a title that I could relate to. Exhibitionism and risk of discovery made me breathe faster, having sex in public or unusual places made me erect, but when seduction or reluctance was included as a strong element in the story; and when the characters were drawn into behavior they wouldn't normally consider unless they were being led by a building, grinding lust that blocked everything else in their lives out, the blood pounded in my temples and my cock felt like it was going to tear through my pants.

It wasn't that long ago that I would never have accessed the sites I started to visit or even looked at images or red stories that filled my computer and monitor, but the more I looked and read, the more obsessed I became. At first, curiosity drew me in, and then in time, tame show-off images gave way to digital photos of graphic sex showing every penetration imaginable, stories of erotic couplings were shoved out of the way to accommodate a growing need for bolder tales of dramatic seduction that led normally shy conservative women into bizarre risky sex with lovers or strangers.

The higher someone climbed the ladder of civilization or society convention, the further they could fall, and the further they fell, the more it emphasized the addictive power of sex, lust and passion. What I had missed most in my life, particularly at that point, was passion. Nothing else seemed to have the power to compete with or take the place of the passion I felt in this new world of sexual fantasy, and with having lost my first wife to this same world of sexual addiction I could only feel regret and envy. Regret that Sandy and I couldn't have discovered this passion and lust together; regret that I wasn't a part of the sexual expression she enjoyed after we parted, regret that Maria Elena and I had never learned to incorporate passion and lust like this into our own lives together before she was ripped away.

In this context of regret, I empathized with those stories that involved married people going through the extreme emotions of seduction, deception, betrayal, and jealousy the most. Like I said, the higher you climb, the further you fall. It seems like society has always admired women who can be strong and forgiving when husbands stray, and then fights to saver their marriage, but I had always wondered how a man could be a wimp when he was cuckolded by an adulterous wife and stay in the relationship. I wondered how a wife who professed her love to an innocent and noble husband could cuckold him and then go on and even do it again, and yet it was apparent that many, maybe even in my own community, were living these stories out in reality.

Many harsh critics maintain that cheating wives never really loved their cuckold to begin with, and I know these stories were for the most part fantasy, but I also knew that the things that had happened to me and Sandy were real; I was cuckold by her and at the same time I know without question to this day that she did and still does love me, I still lover her, but not in the same way I did when we were married. How the hell could I regret not staying married to a cheating wife, and witnessing her ongoing betrayals? I was puzzled and disturbed at being so aroused by stories of cheating wives and the husbands who wanted to watch them being fucked royally by other men. We sometimes wonder why women married physically abusive husbands stay in the relationship and even fight to protect it and their abusive husbands, maybe the cuckold wimp husband isn't really too far removed from the abused wife?

Do you recall the "Stockholm Theory"? I think it's called that, where an abducted captive starts to identify with their captor if held in captivity for very long? Maybe we all are potential victims in life itself. Personally, I think it's a simple matter of intensity. Taboo = intensity. Something wrong is usually exciting; when it's more wrong, it's more exciting.

I was parked in a K Mart parking lot yesterday for a few minutes while I changed into a new pair of pants. I didn't think there was anything daring about what I was doing and I had parked in a relatively empty part of the lot. While I was there, however, I noticed a couple standing near a car. Both of them were smoking, and enjoying being together. They saw me park and stay in my truck, they may have even guessed what I was doing, but they were more interested in what they were doing. The girl particularly locked eyes on me while she stood with her back to the young man. He held her with one arm and caressed her abdomen and the undersides of her breasts almost to the nipple through her shirt while she reached behind her and between them to bring his cock to errection through his pants. She knew I could see them and wanted me to watch.

When I finished changing, I think they sensed I might leave and after she turned so they could kiss erotically, they separated and slipped into their car. I watched them start up and grew a little nervous as they slowly pulled out and made their way over to me. When they were almost along side my truck, I could look into the front seat through the windshield. The girl rose up briefly and then sat back back down.

The guy pulled forward until I could see them through his side window, While holding her panties so I could see the girl spread her knees as they slowly passed so I could see her bare legs and realize fully that she had taken off her pants. She leaned toward her friend so she and I could see each other's faces, and then looked up at me and smiled; he did too, and then they sped off.

As I watched the car get smaller in my rear view mirror, I could see her head disappear as she leaned into his lap. I had been so wrapped up in the show; I couldn't get my things together fast enough to follow, even if I had wanted to, maybe that was part of their plan in the first place.

The whole thing had reminded me of something shocking that I had witnessed about six weeks earlier. A short distance from this same K Mart, on the other side of the interstate, the flat land is often covered with water depending on the time of year. It is a marshy swamp with high water table from a nearby lake. I had taken the frontage road one day when there was little else to do and drove north until the asphalt ended and it became a graveled road. As I drove along I noticed the small inlets of clear water that extended almost to the road from the marshy growth. I passed an SUV with a man and woman in it. The woman was driving and talking on the phone. My first thought was that she was probably a real estate agent trying to locate a commercial property listing; I had seen a sign on a lot just south of the freeway entrance, where the road was asphalt.

I noticed in my rear view mirror, that they where driving slowly North a little behind me, and I wondered what they would be looking for in that direction. There was certainly no property to be developed in that direction. The pulled into a larger parking area and stopped while I had gone ahead to explore. When I got to the end of the short road, I turned around and slowly started south. As I rolled into the north end of the parking area, I could see the couple was kissing, and separated when they heard my truck. I stopped, and while they looked at me, I smiled and waved to suggest they were welcome to go on about their business without further disturbance. I was about to continue on when the woman extended her arm through the open window, and gestured to invite me over. I pulled the truck next to them with my window rolled down and asked if there was any help they needed. She studied me for a moment, trying to make sure if she knew me or not, then she asked, do you know my husband?

Strand question I thought, "Who's your husband?" I asked.

"Richard," she said, and left it at that.

"I don't know." I said. "What's Richard's last name?"

"Never mind," she said. "I don't think you know him; I just wanted to ask. I'm out her with a guy I work with and we were just trying to find a place where we could park so he could fuck me, but it's making him nervous about being interrupted with people so near."

I asked her why she wasn't nervous, and she told me she thought it was exciting to fuck someone where she might be discovered, in fact she preferred having an audience.

"I'm an audience." I said with a smile.

This beautiful, normal looking, professional women stared at me for a moment while she tried to gauge my interest, then she asked me, without acknowledging her partner's preference. "Do you like to see someone get excited and go for it quickly without taking off a lot of clothes, or would you rather see me completely naked?"

Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she sat back and unbuttoned her blouse. Before pulling it off she moved the two sides apart and fondled her firm breasts through the delicate almost transparent sheerness of her lingerie. Then she slipped off her blouse and handed it through the open window to me. "Here," she said, "Would you fold this up and hang onto this for me? It might get all wrinkled up in here."

I took her blouse and folded it nicely over the back of the passenger seat. She wiggled around a little, and then passed first her pantyhose, and then her sheer panties through the window to me as well. Then she opened her door and got out, saying that she needed to be stood up so she could take off her skirt. As she stood there between the two vehicles, she made a production of lifting her skirt to tease me and then sliding it down over her nicely rounded ass and thighs so she could take it off. The skirt was passed to me as well, and then she climbed back into her spacious SUV. I felt like she was playing to me alone and that the guy she had brought to fuck was in the background.

She didn't make him take off all his clothes, just his pants and underwear as she watched him strip and played with her beautiful breasts through the bra she still had on. She was becoming more and more aroused as she watched my interest and her companions stripping. Eventually anxious to feel more she pulled her bra up so she could roll the long hard nipples between thumb and fingers. When his cock was uncovered and stood up rigid from his hairy thighs she licked her lips and pulled her bra the rest of the way off. She threw the sheer garment to me impatiently as she leaned over his lap and kneeled on her seat so I could see her exposed ass and glistening pussy. As her head and shoulders bobbed up and down over his expanding prick, she wiggled her ass at me and spread her legs in invitation.

I got out of my truck and leaned against her door as I reached one hand forward to caress her round ass and trace the cleft between her cheeks and legs with my fingers. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, and I couldn't resist sliding two fingers as far inside her pussy as I could reach. She froze and let out a deep and resonating growl as I hit full penetration and shouted out hissing obscenities as I pinched her aroused clit with my thumb and fingers of my other hand. This wildly sexual woman was rapidly racing to orgasm when she abruptly pulled her mouth off the hard cock and pulled her rear end away from my fucking fingers.

"Oh god, I've got to have that hard cock in me now." She said, as she scrambled to the passenger seat. He reached for the handle and opened the door, then the lever to recline his seat. The woman straddled him with one foot on the door sill and the other knee beside him on the reclined back, and then she lowered her hot slick pussy onto his throbbing shaft. There was that noticeable penetrating growl from her as his pole slid into her waiting womb and then she began a slowly increasing rhythm of deep fucking that radiated in everything about her. It didn't take long for her to howl out in orgasm and she continued to fuck his pole as she drew her pleasure out. The sounds of orgasm and climax seemed almost continual as she rode his hard cock until his knuckles whitened and his muscles seemed to go rigid as he summoned an enormous load of cum from deep within to fill her hungry belly.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers