The Road is an Ashtray of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Grimbol, where are we?" Jay asked

Jay was getting hungry. He was always hungry. The boy had the most fragile stomach I had ever come across---and we had to tend to it like it was a baby. If we didn't, well, then he would fly into a hissy-fit and start yelling and kicking things.

I looked at a map that I had picked up at the visitors center.

"Holy-shit jay, we're 4 miles in."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes.--- here, we should take the miner's path, it seems like the quickest root."

"Alright, then lets go."

We followed miner's path for what seemed like hours. I could tell the forest was no longer enchanting to Jay. He looked angry. All he could feel was hunger. Meanwhile, all I could think about was the dream I had had the night before.

The dream focused around Tina, a girl I had gone to high school with. She was tall, with soft brown skin. Back in high school, she was always giggling and flirting, but in the dream she had gotten older and more worn out. She was no longer able to turn to mush over a boy or even a man. She had taken it from too many to find any level of social charm to be alluring.... but she let me nuzzle up and flirt....I couldn't understand why. I knew that I had not won her over, because that was no longer possible. It felt like charity. And as I kissed her, my lips trembled.

"Stop that. Stop being a wimp," she said.

I told her I couldn't help it. She nodded, only slightly agitated.

Next thing I knew, I was in a lab of some sort. There were three doctors, all generic with white beards and long white jackets. They watched us. Tina immediately got on all fours, but nothing about this seemed submissive. Her ass was plump and there was a hole in there and it was vulnerable, but it was guarded by two titan ass cheeks---and it was in no way worried.

I put it in.

I reached around for the breasts.

She told me to stop, that they had been a dead zone for a long time and that I should focus on her lower back. So I rubbed it slow and watched the fat of her ass move with it. Her ass was the only thing soft on her entire body. The back, the deltoids and the triceps, all had been finely etched with history; not rigorous work out---though I am sure that had something to do with it---but more from time smashing into it.

When she came, it was with a cannon blasting some crazed jackal into oblivion.

Then she was gone.

I asked the doctors if she would be back. All three of them shrugged, then walked away. I just lied there on my back, my dick still hard and pointing up at nothing.

After a couple of miles, Jay and I decided to take a rest.

"Man, I'm fucking dying," Jay said. "I need fuel. If I don't get some food in me soon I don't know what I'm going to do. Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm writing a poem about the dream I had last night."

"Come on, let's get going." he said.

"No, I want to finish this."

I started writing it down as fast as I could. It all seemed to be coming out. The tenderness, the feeling of drought---everything that the dream was, seemed to be getting shitted out of my pencil. But when I was done, I looked back over it and it was nothing but shit, just a journal, a log of the events of the dream, like a 13 year old's diary, or a shopping list.

When I looked up, Jay was gone. I decided to hurry up and get moving. I didn't have a watch or a cell phone . The massive trees blocked the sun. I couldn't tell if it was late or early. All I knew was that I didn't want the sun to go down.

"Wetness"

We were in a bar in Astoria , Oregon, in the town where a film named "The Goonies" was filmed many years earlier. It is a film that holds a severely strong sentiment in both of our minds and we were desperate to see something familiar.

"Man. I would do anything to have this place be exactly like it was when 'The Goonies' was filmed. I mean, I would do some sick, demeaning shit."

Jay nodded in agreement.

"I mean, I would kill you, if I knew it would allow me to touch something like that. I would fucking stab you to death. Isn't that strange? I get that way about memory. I want to touch it again. And not just the important stuff, I mean, like, even the trivial shit even the most mundane and irritating memory. I would do anything to touch it again. I would fucking kill you just to stand in it."

He didn't respond. He just gave his water a long look. That is all he had been drinking, water. I had been drinking whiskey. My mind had been soaked and squeezed. Everything that had dripped from it was crazed and scrambled. Jay knew that I wasn't getting good reception. He just wanted to go back to the motel and get some sleep.

Down the bar was a retarded lady in a bright pink shirt and tight jeans. At one point a man came in, dirty and worn out from work. He sat down at the bar and then the lady in the pink approached. She kept touching him and rubbing his back. She would look at him with this sloppy, child-like lust and then kiss him on the forehead and on the cheek and shoulders. She would whisper stuff to him with the lips real close to his ears. He looked pissed. But he held it together. What a nice guy, I thought.

The next day we found "The Goonies house". It was even labeled that way on the town map. "The Goonies house." And apparently once a year they had "Goonies day," where one of the actors that was in the movie came and gave a tour.

"I guess that's it," I said, looking up at the place.

"That's it?"

"Yup. That's it."

We stared at it a while, but got distracted when we heard barking.

"What the fuck is that?" Jay asked.

"Shit, I think it sounds like a sea lion."

We decided to track down the origin of the noise. It sounded close. There was a harbor nearby. We decided to check it out.

Sure enough, the place was swarming with sea lions. The beasts were everywhere. Most of them were asleep, but what few were awake looked drunk and tired and were constantly sneezing and barking and flopping around.

"Wow," Jay said. "They look majestic."

I agreed. They were perfect. Their torso's and sleepy faces... all I wanted to do was cuddle with the things. But they were apparently incredibly viscous. They attacked and bit people that got too close to them. Why? I thought. Why would they go around looking so cuddly, and then not want to cuddle?

At the end of the dock there was one that seemed to have been sleeping for a long time. Like it was dreaming about sleep and nothing but sleep. Just sleep and more sleep. Like anything but sleep would be an intrusion on his sense of perfection. I thought about throwing something at it, so it would wake up and bark at me. Then I decided not to be an asshole. I let the rock I was carrying drop into the water.

12