The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Heather really expect me to get that into me tomorrow?"

"Nah, she will use that inflatable dildo. Tonight you should pump it up as often as you can and surprise her tomorrow how big you can take it. If you manage to expand it to its max, it will be thicker than Charles and 90% of all the guys at the club. Com'on you're all set to send me to where I want to go."

I went to join Ann while Sara went to clean up Mr. Fake. Ann laughed when she saw Mr. Godzilla protruding out in front of me. "My god Karen, is that even going to go into Sara?"

"She told me it is the only thing that will take her where she wants to go so we shall see."

Sara returned and crawled between Ann's knees and said, "I am going to eat you and when you want Mr. Fake, you tell me and I will introduce you two to each other for the second time tonight."

Sara then said, "Karen play with my clit and finger fuck me and when Ann ask for Mr. Fake, put Mr. Godzilla into me and send me on my way."

The plan went as planned. I decided to do something different and not asked by Sara. I had decided when Sara started to orgasm, I was going to shove my thumb into her other vacant hole. I had the feeling she was used to cocks there and my thumb was the closest to it that was handy.

When Karen lifted off into space, Sara was right behind her. Sara's movements from her cum kept Mr. Fake busy and Sara was moaning on Ann's clit to help Karen on her journey.

I took the chance and shoved the thumb past her anal ring. I had it well lubricated. She lifted from Ann and screamed, "Ohhhhh yes," fell forward onto Ann and shook violently from the orgasm consuming her body. I did a slow fucks and minimum thumb movement. Her shaking body treated itself to the invaders. I waited until she went limp before withdrawing myself. I heard faint moans as I did. Both Sara and Karen were out except for the inhaling of air.

I was startled when Heather said, "My god Karen that must have been awesome for Sara. She very seldom loses it. She will have to tell me what made it so good."

I slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean Mr. Godzilla and myself. My leakage had reached my knees I was so turned on.

I went and joined Heather for some soda and popcorn while we waited for Sara and Ann to recover. Heather was explaining some of the guys to me when Sara appeared. Sara walked over to me and said, "Hon, can I call you for help when I am horny. That was the best cum for me in months."

Heather asked, "How did she do that Sara?"

"She inserted a dildo into my ass just as the first wave it me."

"I am sorry Sara but it was this." I held up my thumb.

"Well, whatever, I'm still having shakes from it."

Just then Ann comes swaying into the room asking, "Did I miss out on anything?"

Heather said, "Sure did. While you were napping we three had some black meat. They left already."

"I'm sorry but that last orgasm from you Sara and Mr. Fake must have really knocked me out. Was you screaming also Sara or was I dreaming?"

We all busted out laughing being she bit into the tale.

Ann then said, "Karen your bed is a mess with our honey. I will help you change the bedding if you get it."

Sara said, "Ann look at the studs and pick your meat. I will help Karen."

After Sara and I changed the bedding, we returned to the other two.

"Look at this guy, Karen. I think he is hot. What do you think?"

"He sure looks hot Ann. So how are you going to get him to do you?"

"Heather said she would ask him if he was going to be at the club next weekend. If he is, then she suggested we go to the club and she would ask him if he has an interest in me. If he has, then she would suggest to him to approach me and entertain me. She said, "If he was not as hot as I had pictured then I could say, 'No thanks'."

"Well that sounds like a plan."

"Heather, will we four go together or meet you there?"

"I was thinking that we could meet here since it is close, play a little, then head to the club to get some meat, then come back or stay at the club depending on how things fall into place."

Heather then said, "Ann, sorry hon, but if you are glued to us it's time for Sara to teach you how to take a cock up your ass and for me to continue with Karen."

Ann's eyes opened wide and out of her mouth came, "Your not going to hurt me are you Sara?"

"Just a tad at start but the pain will go away quickly and all you will have is sensations. Why don't you and Karen go kneel on the floor in the bedroom next to each other, look into each other's eyes, hold hands, while Heather and I make you more like us."

I took a hold of Ann's cold, clammy, hand and we headed to the bedroom, knelt, look at each other and saw the tension in each others face.

We heard the girls come in and soon our eyes bugged open. Mine opened because Heather had placed her hand on my mound searching for the clit. I assume Sara was doing the same with Ann. Both of us gripped each other's hand.

I soon closed my eyes as Heather found it and was massaging it. I started to move my hips wanting more friction. I squeezed Ann's hands again as Heather's fingers from her other hand began to finger fuck my pussy and pull the juices to my other hole to lubricate it for the next lesson.

I heard Ann say, "That feels so good Sara; I'm close to cumming. Please don't stop. Oh god there, yes there, Mmmmmmm."

Ann's hand gripped mine as she was cumming and gripped harder when she let out with, "Ohoooooooo."

I opened my eyes to see hers closed but she was biting her lower lip. I assumed Sara inserted her pinky like Heather had done me the weekend before.

I was feeling more and more of Heather's finger at my other hole, closed my eyes and moaned my cum as some of her fingers opened the anal ring at the same time. I let out with "Ahhhhhh," as my spasms moved through my body. I squeezed on Ann's hands and the sheet with my other as the pleasure waves continued.

I heard Ann say, "I'm close to cumming again Sara, Oh, Oh, Oh god yes, I'mmmmm AAAAAhhhhhhh." Ann's gripped tightened.

I was still enjoying my orgasm when Heather pulled out her fingers and replaced them with the inflatable cock. I knew it was that because she said, "I'm going to pump that cock up Karen and tell me when you want me to stop. Every time you get feeling comfortable with the feel, pump it up more. This will get that ring stretch so a cock is no longer an issue. I'm going to crawl on the bed and want you to eat me out. You can play with your clit or finger fuck me but I really love that tongue of yours. Try to make me squirt again. That is an awesome sensation."

From time to time I would hear Ann moan when something was going on at her bottom. I no longer was holding her hand because I used my hands to open Heathers lips, exposing the dew and the hard clit in her gash for me to get at easier.

I began by dragging my tongue ever so slowly and flicking it softly from her asshole to the clit. Before even getting to the clit she was humping. Her hands where on her breasts.

I was surprised. I felt stretched but not hurting from the inflatable dildo. I reached between my legs to give some pumps on the bulb until it was a tad uncomfortable. I then used that hand's fingers to finger fuck Heather like I did at the club. I found her g-spot again, massaged it will sucking on her clit with my lips and flicking it fast with the pointed tongue.

Heather arched and sprayed my mouth and face again and let out a scream louder than at the club as she went into Blissville. I continued the fingering of her g-spot until she yelled, "No more god, no more, please."

I withdrew the fingers and lifted as she collapsed with her feet falling off the bed; dangling over the edge.

Sara said, "Don't take the toy out Karen. Leave it in as you clean up. Keep pumping, you are coming along great. Your friend Ann here is doing fine. She is out like Heather but I want to make sure she does not push this dildo out that I have in her ass."

I went to the bathroom to shower but left the toy in. It wanted to slip out from time to time. I just pushed it back in and pumped it up. It was either losing air or I was getting more used to it.

I returned to the bedroom and both Heather and Ann were stirring and coming back from wherever they where to join us.

Sara was grinning as she was working the dildo slowly in Ann's ass and still massaging her mound or clit because Ann was purring.

"Thanks Karen," came from Heather. The she said, "Sara you need Karen to teach you how she does that then you and I can do it to each other. The cums are out of this world. That is the second time she did that to me."

"Heather I think a lot is mind set. I think you just like to cum and let yourself go for it. I feel most people still feel that letting themselves enjoy sex too much is naughty. I have had the urge a few times with Ann but held back because of not wanting to embarrass myself or have her mad at me."

"When we are together you can squirt all you want. Don't hold back Karen."

"It is a real turn on for me to see you do that. Thanks, I will remember that, Heather."

Ann then spoke, "You look funny standing there Karen with that bulb hanging between your legs. Are you hurting much? How does it feel?"

"Just like a plug in me; nothing pleasurable and not hurting either. I guess it will just get me stretched so a cock will not hurt."

Sara then said, "You are right Karen. The good feeling comes from liking the guy and you know you are making him happy which intensifies your cum if you or he is playing with the clit at the same time. Some girls say they can cum that way but I can't. To me it is a guy turn on. I know from my structure the guy would rather do my ass than pussy. Some have asked how many kids have you produced so I know they like tight. In my case with my long legs locked around a guy when I am on my back with my ass tilted up because of a pillow under me and he in my ass, he enjoys it. I like to be looking into his face as it goes from control to no control when his orgasm hits him.

Heather then said, "After that cum I am ready for a good night sleep. Anyone else in the same condition."

Ann said, "I think I will sit in the tub and soak some tenderness from a particular spot.

We all laughed and went about doing our thing before crawling in bed. I stood obviously, and chatted with Ann while she was soaking. She was so hyper from the days activities. I think she would have talked all night.

During the night I had to re-insert the inflatable because it had slipped out. I was pleased that it slid back in relative easily and painlessly. I was shocked that the last time I did it. It would not expand any more.

I woke to the smell of bacon. I looked around in bed, Sara and I were the two there. Ann knew my place so she must have been cooking with Heather's help.

I was there thinking about all the past few weeks when Heather came into the bedroom and said, "Up and shine you two sleeping beauties. Food is hot. It will be your fault if it is cold when you get there."

I slipped the inflatable out and headed to the bath room to clean up. The bacon smelled so good.

When I reached the kitchen it was all ready and the scrambled eggs were in a dish in the oven to keep them warm.

We sat and talked about the plans for the day. Ann was loaded with questions. She was still hyper. She was no longer the shy type.

The plan was to introduce Ann to the inflatable and me to Mr. Fake in the ass.

"Heather could you try Mr. Fake without the harness first and if I don't lose it try Mr. Godzilla?"

"Surely you are joking. Sure I can slip Mr. Fake in or better yet we will watch you slip him in. I bet once the head pops in you will stop and wonder if you should go on."

I was determined that she would not know he was killing me but I would make him go in.

Later after the kitchen mess was cleaned by Sara and myself because the other two had made it, Heather said, "Well Karen shall I or will you see if he fits."

"Let me try first."

"Well show us then."

I laid on my back. With the knowing is was wet already, I slipped Mr. Fake into my wet tunnel and got him lubricated, then used his head to move lots of lube to the hole he was to pay homage. The others were sitting on the bed, all eyes focused on my lower section.

I placed the soon to be intruder at the entrance, lifted my hips, closed my eyes, took a deep breath to relax remembering earlier another fake was there all night and began a slow even push.

It felt like the fake of the night. I relax more and pushed a little harder. The head popped in and I went, "OH!"

I rested then began to fuck myself, very slowly. I did not dare pull the head back out. Mr. Fake's girth gradually increased from the back of the head to the base. The leakage from my pussy kept him well lubricated. I pictured Charles slipping his cock into me instead of Mr. Fake. I then began a faster movement of fucking my ass. Soon I felt the hand that was holding Mr. Fake touching my butt cheek. I knew I had all of him in me.

I froze him in place with the hand that was holding him and used my other hand on my clit. I was determined to cum with him in me. I felt the bed move. I felt my breasts being sucked on. I felt someone move my had to the side slightly and a dildo slipping into my pussy.

I let out with, "Oh god this is awesome. Don't anyone stop."

Who ever was using the dildo on me, took my hand off of Mr. Fake and was fucking me with both; one in while the other out. I wrapped my arms around the two on my breasts and screamed all sorts of words and kept thrashing as I was being ravished by fakes. I saw stars, arched and squirted my cum as the hardest one in my life hit me from the attention my body was receiving. The words of Charles flashed into my brain. I went limp. The girls backed away but left the fakes in place. They covered me. I heard, "She is going to be in la-la land for awhile, lets go play Ann. It's time for you to advance."

I was startled by, "EEEEEEIIIII, God, oh god, I'm oh, oh shit, oh, oh, oh my god, rest, please rest, please."

It had to be Ann.

I rolled onto my side and listened not wanting to interrupt them.

"Eat me Ann, take your mind off your ass," was coming from Heather.

"I soon heard, yes Ann that feels so good right there. That's the spot keep your tongue there, Fuck me with a finger. Find my g-spot and make me squirt like Karen can do. Oh your close, up, up to the left, no, no to the right, there, there oh god yes, take me over the edge Ann; let's go for the ride."

"I'm going, oh I'mmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhh."

I heard Sara say, "Keep it up Ann, she squirting. Fuck her brains out."

"Oh god Sara I'm there too. Oooohh Myyy Gooddd! I'm cumming! I'm Ohoooooooooooooooo, Ohooooooooooo."

"Cum Ann cum. That's it squirt more. Let yourself sail, nice, oh so nice, keep cumming, com'on another one, yeah any more, let's see, Mmmmmm yeah go for it Ann, go for it."

Ann was screaming her lungs out. I jumped up and ran so I could see the action.

Heather was out. Sara was ramming the inflatable into Ann's ass and finger fucking her pussy. She was standing behind Ann. I watched Ann have another cum and then collapse on top of Heather.

Sara lifted and wiped her hands with a towel. I snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, cupped her breasts and said, "I will eat you know if you want."

"I'm game let's hit the bed. Find my g-spot and make me do that."

Soon Sara had her hands on her breasts, massaging them, rolling them, soft pinching and rolling of the hard nipples, as my mouth and tongue ravaged her gash generating love droplets for me to lap up while my fingers searched for the trigger. I knew when I had found it and prepared my self for the squirt. Sara was moaning, tossing her head, the moans were intensifying and her humping movement indicated she was close to shooting. She lifted her butt completely off the bed with a scream of orgasmic pleasure. Her thighs went horizontal to the bed as she squirted, screaming louder and fell back to the bed. I hung on tight for the ride. My bed was a mess again from pussy juices.

I cleaned up and in the process Ann came staggering into the shower. I grinned and asked, "Feel like a semi hit you."

Her response was, "Yeah."

We hugged and I left. Sara and Heather were still out.

I made myself a sandwich with a glass of milk waiting for the dead to wake. Ann joined me and said, "I can't wait to feel the feeling you felt when we were all on you."

"We thought we knew it all didn't we Ann but we were wrong."

"Thanks for answering Charles's e-mail Karen. That started this."

"Thanks for reminding me about Godzilla."

"What about Godzilla?"

I turned and saw Heather?

"I want to see how much of him I can take, pleaseeeeeeee."

"Let me get a sandwich and then I will rip you open with him, smart ass."

We laughed and talked while she ate her snack.

"Ready Karen; let's see if you are the slut you think you are."

She went for the toy and I went to position myself on the pussy juice stained bed. I wondered if the odors emitting from it resembled a brothel.

"On your knees slut. I will use my hands to insert it and play with your clit. If it goes in, then Ann can put on Mr. Fake. You then fuck Mr. Fake facing her and I will fuck your ass with Godzilla."

Heather made sure lots of lubrication was being generated by playing with my clit and finger fucking me. She took me almost to cumming, then placed Godzilla at the door and pushed ever so slowly. I took a deep breath to relax, closed my eyes and focused on Charles being there, and was ready to scream stop when the head popped in and the ring snapped around him.

"Oh!!!"

"Damn Karen no way but it's in. Look at this Sara. Fix Ann up with Mr. Fake. The slut here is going to get to feel what it is like for two guys doing her at the same time. She really must want to join the club and be in orgies with us. Karen I am doing to give you a B+ for this. I still want to see Charles or someone else do you for you to get the A+. God I'm leaking just holding Godzilla and seeing how stretched you are." "Ann is ready Heather."

"Ann, lay on your back. I will hold Mr. Fake and let Karen slide down on him. When she is comfortable she can fuck Mr. Fake. When she has a rhythm going I'll fuck her with Godzilla."

When I had Mr. Fake in me and my ass hurting but would not admit it, I lowered myself enough to kiss Ann on the lips. I was shocked when Sara straddled me, reached under me and cupped my breasts. Sara said, "Give her Godzilla Heather, look at her hump Mr. Fake. Her nips are harder than steel. Make her cum Heather."

It downed on me I was in a female orgy. Just that thought made me race to the end faster.

I felt Heather begin to slowly fuck my ass with Godzilla. I winched but would not give her the satisfaction I was hurting. I then noticed a cooling at the anal ring and Godzilla was sliding in and out more easily. Mr. fake and Sara's hands were getting to me. I closed my eyes and went for it.

Heather then slid her other hand between me and Ann and went searching for the clit. When it dawned on me what she was going to do I tensed for the sensation. She massaged it and the combination sent me over the top. I opened my mouth and screamed. My body convulsed. Sara held me up from collapsing and squishing Ann. I wanted to tell Ann I was sorry for drooling in her face but could not open my mouth to talk. I started to cry because I did that to her.

I found myself covered with all fakes out of me. My bottom was sore. I waddled to the tub, ran water and lowered myself slowly.

My friends came in grinning. I looked at Ann and said, "I'm sorry hon. God my orgasm took control of my body. I could not even swallow needing so much air."