The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it," was my response.

"Good because in a few minutes some will be delivered. If you need to potty, it is behind that door on the back wall. I excused myself and went to the potty.

When I returned there was a cart with plain spaghetti and different sauces or plain melted butter to put on it.

George told me to take as much as I wanted and to use my fingers to taste the five different sauces that I could mix with it.

Also on the cart were three different flavors of milk shake; strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.

I chose the strawberry. We sat down to eat. We continued with the question and answers while eating.

After about ten minutes George said, "Karen, watch what I do next and then you try it."

My eyes bugged as a single strand of spaghetti about a foot long was sucked in and down. He did it with a second and third.

I then heard, "I will not take you to the next lesson until you can easily do what I just did."

After the first one we sat and laughed at my attempt. With each additional one I did a tad better. George then said, "Use the straw and drink as much of the shake as you can, without opening your mouth for air."

He watched me and then smiled as I took a break for air after my third swallow.

"Okay precious you need to do some home work. It will take practice, so do some whenever the opportunity and time are available. When you have mastered swallowing the spaghetti in one suck like I do, be sure it is the same length or longer and can drink a glass of liquid with a straw without taking a breath of air through your mouth give me a call and we will take the next step. Here is a simple question, "How are you going to breathe with a cock in your throat for 10, 15, 20 minutes?"

I smiled. I heard, "Smart girl; now you are welcome to practice on my cock anytime you are up to it."

By now I was not looking at him as senior citizen, but more like a college professor.

"Karen here is my number. Give me a call when you have two hours minimum to devote to the topic. You will not need a member to come back, just make an appointment with me and I can come to your place also."

"At the next lesson I will have some toys for you to practice with. You may have one already and that is a dildo. Time your self how long you can suck on it before needing to open your mouth."

"Let's go find Heather and you can go plan the rest of the night. By the way, from what I observed this evening you are about 75% of the way there. Some girls start at 40% so congratulations."

He reached for my hand and smiled after he had it in his. "We will do fine together. You are very relaxed now. Your body temperature is normal and just a tad above because of the wine I'm sure. Com'on let's find Heather."

I reached for the back of his neck, pulled him close and gave him a cheek kiss and said, "Thanks for the time and advice."

In return I got a smack on the ass and heard, "Nice buns precious."

"Let me make a call and find the location of Heather?"

He returned and said, "Shall we? She left instructions for us to proceed to a room she is in. She is entertaining two guys and that we should not hesitate about coming in."

"Do you end up often in rooms where a girl is entertaining guy?"

"About once a week Karen; depends on the circumstance."

When we arrived at the room, George knocked on the door waited, maybe 20 seconds before opening it and going in.

When I took two steps into the room which was aglow in red, I saw Tony, Charles's friend, fucking Heather in the ass, while she was deep throating a guy whose face I could not see because he was eating her and Tony's legs blocked the view.

I heard, "Hi Karen, Heathers occupied but stick around. Maybe you will join us," coming from Tony.

I had frozen in my tracks. My eyes focused on the action on the bed. Heather's mouth was working the entire cock length. It looked like a foot long in the dim red light. Tony had his hands on her hips, drilling her ass slowly and was smiling at me. I was stunned because here it was live in front of me. It was not a porn video.

Tony then said, "Karen since I have some money invested in you, will you let me do this to you some day? From the little I have seen of your ass so far it is appealing to me."

I was still in shock and did not answer. My eyes were focused on Heather's mouth action.

I inhaled deeply when George wrapped his arm around me, standing behind me and placing his hands on my stomach leaning into me saying, "Pay particular attention to her mouth action; notice no breaking of contact. Notice her cheeks drawn in like sucking a long piece of spaghetti. Notice the long and slow travels of her mouth. Look, her nose is in the guy's balls and she is still swallowing. Look at her throat muscles working as she is swallowing."

I heard Tony say, "I bet your ass is tighter than Heather's Karen. Have you considered giving me the honor of maybe being the second guy there? Heather told me that Charles paid a visit to it already."

I took George's hands and placed them on my boobs. I was dressed in a knit top, no bra, and jeans. Listening to Tony, watching the action and doing what George had asked me to do was getting to me. I wanted more. Just George being so close and holding me was erotic. I knew George could feel the rock hard nipples pressing into the material and now the palm of his hands.

I could feel his cock begin to expand, pressing into my butt. That was making me hotter thinking I was turning on an older man.

"Look carefully at Heather there Karen. Notice she has not taken any breaths through her mouth. She has the breathing control needed through her nose. Look at her resting with her nose in Andy's balls. Andy's cock is way past the gag point. If you suck and swallow there will be no gag reflex Karen. The secret is no air; it is like one continues swallowing of food. We don't gag when we swallow. We swallow with our mouth shut."

George had his chin on my shoulder. He had straightened his cock which was now in the crack of my butt. There was no mistaking it.

He was massaging my breasts with his hands. Tony was telling Heather how good her ass was on his cock.

I closed my eyes, reached behind me, gave the hard cock a squeeze and I heard, "Karen, I hope it is your intension to relieve me of this problem that seems to have arisen between you and me."

George was such a nifty guy, I let go of his cock, turned around, took the cock into my hand again, gave him a kiss while placing my hand on the back of his head to pull him to me.

After we began the tongue duel, I used both hands then to hold his pants so I could pull the zipper down, reached in for his cock, snorted air upon feeling it, and then took out his black steel feeling rod from its confinement.

I then broke the kiss and said, "George please fuck me with it. I need it." It was as long as Charles's and maybe a tad thinner but still above average.

I heard, "Sure precious, let's strip and then before I do that, I want you to give me some head so I can judge your mouth action. We can do that by 69'ing with me on my back."

After stripping we laid on the carpeted floor since the bed was occupied. When George had turned, I saw he had put on a condom.

He was on his back and I lowered my dripping pussy to his waiting mouth. I took his pole and started to lick it all over. I had made up my mind once I took it in my mouth, I would not let air get in and I would practice what he told me earlier and try to mimic Heather's action.

I heard Tony going, "Ugh...ugh...ugh..."

I knew from those sounds he was feeling good.

I then engulfed Georges cock head and began that sucking-swallowing action while mouth fucking him. I had wrapped a hand around the black rod. The little finger was resting at his balls.

I notice my nose was getting closer to my hand and I had to make the decision to move it or leave it. I closed my eyes not wanting to see how much was in my mouth. I then felt the warm head inside my throat somewhere, where I had never felt it before.

I did slow the mouth movements concentrating on breathing. With the slower mouth movements and no gagging I let it go further and further into my throat. I was tensing for pain or a gagging sensation but it did not occur. In the mean time my clit was getting ready to explode from his tonguing.

I braced for the cum, concentrated on not opening my mouth to moan, or even arch when it hit me. I moaned hard on his cock when the orgasm surged through me and breathed fast and hard through my nose. When the orgasm subsided I realized my nose was in his balls. I wanted to open my mouth and laugh that I had done it but quickly realized I would be in trouble.

I heard Heather say, "You did it Karen, now get him off. I will play with his balls to speed him up. Keep doing what you are doing until he softens.

In the mean time I told Tony he could fuck your ass. You can kill me later. Enjoy the ride hon, you have earned it."

Tony was digging for lubricating juices and George was working on my clit with his tongue again. Heather said, "Andy's is going to stand and straddle you Karen and reach under to play with your boobs."

After George fires, I am going to go play with Tony's balls as he is fucking that hole he wants so much, so he gets off and we can get out of here."

Everything became a blur after that.

"Com'on Karen, get with it, we have to work today."

That startled me to be conscious. I blinked my eyes and then it dawned on me as to what had happened and it was not a dream.

Everyone was dressed but me.

The guys came up and thanked me and kissed me and drugged their palms over my mound. When George came to say bye, I tossed my arms around him, kissed him and said, "Any time you want a piece of this white tail ask. It will never be refused."

We kissed again; he did the swipe on my mound like the other two, then licked the palm of his hand in front of me and said, "You can bet that white ass of yours I will be wanting more of it."

He gave me a cheek kiss and left. I had tears flowing.

Heather handed me my clothes. I dressed and I walked out with tears still trickling. Now and then I would pass a guy and get a pat on the ass and hear, "Congratulations Karen, can I be next?"

On the way home there was not a sound from either of us. When we arrived at my place I said, "Heather please stay over and sleep with me."

"Be happy to Karen. We did not talk at all. We showered in quiet, and in bed I snuggled into her, pressing my boobs into her back, held one of her breasts and said, "Thanks coach for everything. I love you."

She used a hand to squeeze the hand that was holding her breast and said, "Your welcome hon, sleep well."

I woke up in the AM with Heather holding me like I did her before falling asleep. I felt her rolling the nipple of the tit she was holding.

"Heather, was I set up last night or was that all accidental?"

"It was a set up and you took the bait and went for it. Only half the girls do that but it has the benefit for them to work at it or drop the pursuit."

"Now you will have to do something similar for Ann when she is ready. That is if you are a member by then."

"With me and the two guys I took care of my obligation to the club. Andy and Tony both had orgasms before you came in. Tony's doing me was a fake cum to see where you would go. When it was obvious you were going all the way, he knew he would get to do you because I told him earlier he could if it went far enough."

"Isn't that neat how you go there all tense, and come out glowing? George came up with that idea years ago they tell me. Now you can see why he has no problems when his hormones need attention."

"The only hitch is you need to select two guys that will work with you as team. When Tony asked me last night if he could fuck me I said, 'Yes, provide you take part in a set up and find another guy.'"

"When he asked who the girl was and I told him you, he grabbed me, lifted me off the floor, made two circles screaming at the top of his voice, 'Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh god, Yes!'"

"The girls that have been with George after being with Henry first say that if you were blindfold you could not tell them apart either from voice, tenderness, easy going and always showing genuine interest. They even have the same cock dimensions. I have never been with Henry."

"I guess my debt is to George and I always make sure once a month I treat him. Many times I will go to him for counseling if I am struggling with something. He is so neat. He taught me about this judgmental thing about people. Many times we just sit and talk. You might catch five to six girls and sometimes guys in a conversation with him all at the same time. He is like a magnet. I can not explain it. He stirs emotions that are non-sexual but you end up in the sack with him doing something sexual."

"I had that feeling when he was holding me when we went into the room. I was the one who started it. I wanted just to be a close as possible. I took his hands and put them on my breasts. It snowballed from there. Well do we have time to play or not?"

"Sure do."

To be continued.

12