The Road to EGOT Pt. 05

Story Info
First day on the job- run in with Kanye.
3k words
4.67
19.9k
18

Part 5 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day came along and I was good and ready to go to work. I was excited and had some great ideas for the character. I read my share of Supergirl comics growing up and thought turning her into a weekly series would be challenging but one worth taking. I showered and dressed quietly not wanting to wake up Victoria. She was after all on vacation and had worked hard this year. Not just on the show but in making me a very happy boyfriend. I kissed her on the forehead and wrote her a quick note before leaving the room.

Entering the rental I smiled thinking back about last night. I drove to the studio, the top down, music pumping through the speakers just enjoying this time of my life.

I got to work fifteen minutes before my initial meeting with Greg Berlanti. I remember a time when I would have felt nervous but the past few months had imbued me with a confidence I didn't know I had. I knew I was up for the challenge and was ready to impress.

I heard some yelling coming from one of the offices. I looked up surprised to see Kanye West.

"I can't believe this. Fuck em."

He seemed angry about something and walked by me pushing me out of the way. What an asshole I thought to myself but just let it be. It was known that he was a hot head. There was no point in letting him get to me. I was called into Greg's office for our meeting. Greg was great. A good man who really loved the work he did and had some great writers in the room. I was happy to be part of the team even if just on a temporary basis.

We broke for lunch and I headed straight for my car. I was meeting Victoria for lunch and I could not wait. I missed her. And I told her that the moment I saw her at the restaurant. She was dressed simply in jeans and top but to me she looked beautiful. We kissed in front of the restaurant and it was hard for me to let her go.

"How's your day been babe?" She asked me when we finally sat down.

"It's been going great. The team is talented and Greg has been very kind. We got a lot of work done this morning."

"I'm glad to hear that. You're not going to ditch Eye Candy for the glitz and lights of L.A?"

"What and leave you behind in New York? Who's going to keep you warm during those cold winter months?"

"I have my slippers!"

"You mean my slippers!"

"I thought what was yours is mine?"

"Not when it comes to my slippers."

We laughed and ordered our food. The restaurant was nice. Not too high end but who needed all that stuff all the time. That's what I liked about Victoria. She could go simple and go Hollywood at the flip of a hat.

"Are you ready for dinner with my family tonight?"

"Of course. I've been prepping. I been reading those cue cards you gave me."

"I did not give you cue cards."

"Then it must have been your representative. I got a stack of index cards telling me how to behave."

"Not from me dude."

"Oh yeah?" I pulled out a stack of index cards from my laptop case.

"1. Don't tell my mom how much I like sucking your cock. 2. Don't tell my sister how much I like sucking your cock. 3. Don't talk at all about how much I like sucking your cock."

She laughed. "I'm starting to see a pattern. I did not write those. Even though I do like sucking your cock."

"Oh I noticed! My cock likes being sucked by you."

"I noticed that too. Did you bring this up because you were hoping you would end up with a midday quickie BJ before going back to work?"

"Me never!"

"Oh really? Too bad I was kind of in the mood for some cock for lunch."

"I mean now that you mention it, I wouldn't say I'm completely against the idea."

"That's what I thought! You perv!"

"You know me so well."

We kissed just as our food arrived. We had a quick nice lunch before I had to rush back to the office. On my way out of the restaurant I was cut off by a huge Escalade. The music was on far too loud and the driver was screaming his head off at me. He opened his door and stepped out. I noticed it was Kanye. My fucken luck, twice in one motherfucking day. He saw me and recognized me.

"You again?"

"Yea man. Just that kind of day I guess."

"You think this is funny? You think this is a joke. You almost messed up my car. This ain't funny."

I wasn't a fan of confrontation, but I wasn't about to back down to him.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you cut me off."

"Why were you in the way? Why you here? Why you always seem to be in my way? You stalking me? You want an autograph or something?"

"If you had hit my car than yeah your signature would have come in handy on a check to pay for the damages. But at this particular moment I don't really need it."

"Oh you a funny dude ain't you?" He was getting into my face. I stood my ground. Not looking away or showing any fear. "What if I fucked you up right here?"

"You're not about to do that."

"Yeah what makes you so sure?"

"If you do go that far, TMZ will catch it all on tape and make you look like a thug. After what happened at the Oscars with Beck, you don't need that right now. Unless you're willing to give your P.R people even more of your hard earned money."

He looked around and saw the cameras and the crowd beginning to gather around us. I reached out my hand for him to hold to make it look like we were square and not make him look too bad. I saw him thinking about it. He finally shook my hand, put on a fake smile and told me to have a nice day. He jumped in his car and drove away. I was now about to be late to work.

"Sorry Greg. Kanye West was about to hit my car and somehow it was my fault."

He laughed. "Only in L.A. Did you fight him?"

"Nope, not ready to put that on my resume quite yet. Eye Candy, Supergirl, fight with Kanye. Thanks but I'll be fine without that."

"He was here trying to get a hip hop series off the ground and was rejected soundly."

"How come?"

"The writing was just really bad, and lacked cohesion. I read it. The ideas are good but needs someone to comb through it and make it special. He didn't take it too well as you can see."

"You have a copy"

"Yeah on my desk. You want to take a look?"

"You know the best writers are avid readers."

We laughed and got back to work. I left to go meet Victoria at the hotel before we headed to her family's house for dinner, but not before taking Kanye's script with me.

I walked into the hotel room and boy was she ready. But not to go out to dinner. She was wearing the sexiest black teddy I had ever seen.

"Hey babe. How are you doing?" She walked over to me with her hands on her hips. Standing in all her glory, she was ravishing. Her hair was down and messy making her look even sexier. Her legs were smooth and her tits looked as if they were ready to pop out of her top. I was in heaven and she was my angel. She walked over to me and gave me a hard passionate kiss.

"I think I forgot how to talk."

"Well you won't need to talk so I guess that'll work out for both of us." She began unbuttoning my shirt placing soft kisses on my chest as she removed button after button. I moaned loudly. Her lips felt so good against me and she smelled incredible. I don't know what it was or how she did it to always keep me off balance with her scents. I never knew what to expect. She removed my shirt and started working on my pants.

Unbuckling my belt and looking me in the eye as she bent her knees removing my pants along with my boxers. My dick sprang out and almost hit her in the face. She played it off with a "Oh my gosh" look and got back to removing my clothes. I loved it when she undressed me; she was so sexy and would place kisses everywhere setting my blood on fire. She led me to the bed and sat me down at the edge. She kissed me, a kiss so deep and filled with so much passion it made my toes curl. She pushed me back against the bed asking me to move higher into the center of the bed. She kissed her way up my body. My legs, my thighs but avoided my crotch area. It was a shame because my dick was pointing straight into the air at that point. She made her way up my stomach with her sexy lips. I looked down and was rewarded with an awesome view of her cleavage. She kissed my chest and sucked my nipples. She kissed me hard and lifted my hands over my head. The kiss was so good, I lost track of what her hands were doing. I realized when I tried touching her I could no longer move my hands. I looked towards the head of the bed only to realize that I had been handcuffed to the bed.

"V? What are you doing?"

"Me?" She answered so innocently. "I'm just having a little bit of fun."

With that being said she got off the bed and put some music on. She stood before me and began dancing sexily to the music. She moved her hips perfectly making me want to reach out for her but not being able to. She took off the teddy she was wearing looking more like a professional stripper than my sweet girlfriend at that moment. She was left only in a matching black bra and thong set. She turned around and showed me her ridiculously lovely ass. It was framed perfectly by her underwear and drove me wild. She shook her ass in my face knowing damn well how much I loved it.

Seeing but not being able to touch was driving me insane. I had forgotten how great of a dancer she was. I was again reminded how flexible she was when she took down her panties with her ass staring right at me without even bending her knees. She threw the panties up against my face and I was hit with the smell of her pussy. This display was getting her just as hot as it was making me. She slowly removed her bra next and let it fall to the floor letting her beautiful tits stare me right in the face. She continued dancing and shaking her body fully nude just for me. All I wanted to do was touch her, hell I'd jerk myself off at that point if I could.

"You doing okay over there baby?" She asked me as she kneeled on the bed a few inches from my throbbing dick.

"I'm a little hard right now but none the worse for wear."

"Is that so?" She questioned me as she sexily began licking and sucking on her finger. That same wet finger made its way down her throat in between her sexy tits pass her toned stomach and finally to her awaiting pussy. She traced her lips slowly, she moaned as the tremors began. She began rubbing her clit right in front of me and I was helpless.

"Oh baby, this feels so good. Not as good as when you fuck me, but damn I'm loving this. Aren't you?"

"V I want you. Let me have you."

"But silly boy you're all tight up. I guess I'll just have to do this all by myself."

She added a second finger and started fucking herself. It was the sexiest sight I have witnessed. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the sensations she was giving herself. She bit her lip as she moaned and fucked herself harder.

"I want to cum so bad but I'm going to need more."

She moved towards me and for a second my heart leapt, thinking she was finally going to take me out of my misery and untie me. Instead she totally ignored my dick and made her way to my face where she dropped her sweet and delicious pussy right on top of my mouth. Without even hesitating I began sucking and slurping on the delicious juices that were being offered to me by my angel. I pointed my tongue and began to fuck her pussy with it. She rode my face almost as if it were a dick and I loved every minute of it. She grinded her clit on my tongue.

"Tongue my cunt." I did as I was told. I straightened my tongue and she jumped up and down on it driving herself closer to orgasm.

"Suck my clit; suck my fucking clit right now." I grabbed her clit in my mouth and sucked it and ran my tongue across it really quick. "YES YES THAT'S IT... .FUCK YEA. FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKCKKKKKKKCKKCKCK!" With that last fuck she unleashed her juices across my face drenching me. I continued lapping away getting as much as I could into my mouth.

When she was done she lifted her sweet pussy away and I found myself trying to reach out to bring her back.

"Oh someone wants more of V's pussy huh? Well maybe later. Right now I think you need some attention." She began kissing me tasting herself on my lips. "No wonder you like giving me head so much. I taste so good." We laughed as she finally grabbed my dick that was just itching for some attention. She didn't put it in her mouth right away as I had hoped. She placed little kisses along my dick and drove me wild with desire. She grabbed my nut sack and began playing with my balls.

"V please!"

"Please what?"

"Please suck my dick!!"

"Well since you asked so nicely."

If that's all that need to be done I would have asked hours ago. She took my dick in her mouth finally and began bobbing her head up and down. I moaned unashamed. I had been waiting so long and for good reason this was heaven. Feeling her soft lips wrapped around my hard dick, her lithe tongue dancing across my veins and shooting so much pleasure through me. She kept sucking more and more of my dick into her mouth. She was almost all the way down and I couldn't believe it. She had never been able to take a little more than half.

"You like babe? I've been practicing!"

"I love it. Damn V you are getting sexier by the day." She smiled with my cock in her mouth and went back to sucking my dick as if there was nothing else she would rather be doing. She spat on my dick and swallowed it almost to the hilt. I threw my head back not really able to do much else with my tied hands.

She got off my dick and turn towards my feet, she lowered her pussy onto my dick and I moaned. She was about to fuck me reverse cowgirl and I loved it. I would stare at her ass obsessively the whole way through. She was really going out of her way to make me cum hard tonight. She started bouncing up and down on my dick, slowly at first. She was enjoying every inch of me as it continued to rub all of her most intimate places.

"You like looking at my ass while I ride your dick baby?"

"Oh V you driving me crazy tonight."

"That's what I was going for."

She started fucking me faster. She placed her hands on my knees in order to get leverage and fuck me from a different angle. I was watching her ass as it bounced up and down on my dick. Watching as my penis reappeared and disappeared into her again and again. Her pussy continued to massage and tighten around my member driving me to the point of no return. She started playing with her clit and I could tell she wasn't far behind.

"V. I'm gonna fucken cum!"

"Cum in me... I want to feel you shooting in me."

I grabbed at my restrains not being able to grab her as I came and pumped into her tight pussy. Feeling me fill her up with my cum set her off and she grinded against my dick as her own orgasm exploded from deep within her. We both moaned and groaned and enjoyed our cums. She stood up as my dick popped out of her. She lay next to me and took off the handcuffs. As soon as I was free I grabbed her and kissed her hard, putting as much love and emotion into it as I could.

"V that was amazing! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. I wanted something special to cap off your big first day at work."

"Well that sure was it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I felt sexy and strong having you at my mercy."

"I noticed. It was sexy as hell for me too. I really liked you taking over like that. You can keep the slippers. You've earned them"

We kissed and then I told her about my encounter with Kanye West. She laughed and then it was time to get ready. We didn't want to be late for dinner with her family.