The Road to EGOT Pt. 07

Story Info
Shopping Adventure.
3k words
4.48
19.9k
17

Part 7 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day feeling lighter than I ever have. I was lying in bed next to this beautiful woman I was totally in love with. The best part of all is that she loved me too. I held her sleeping body in my arms wondering how I ever got so lucky. I finally had to get out of bed and get ready for work. She was still sleeping when I was on my way out and I can honestly say that it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I could have stayed in bed with her all day long just holding her. Well probably more than that I must admit.

I got to the office on time and got right to work. My creative juices were flowing and I kept coming up with awesome idea after awesome idea. Greg seemed very impressed and happy with my work. I was on fire, and it was all thanks to Victoria. Without her I wouldn't even be here and she was fine with coming to L.A instead of our trip to Europe. I made a decision and left the room to make a call; came back very happy with the results. Around lunch time I kicked myself wishing I had made plans with Victoria, but she was out shopping with her sister for our outing that night with Arianna.

I was happy as my phone rang and reading her name on the caller I.D.

"Hey V." I picked up sounding happy as could be.

"Hey babe how are you?"

"I'm doing really great today. What's up? How's shopping with Madi?"

"She had to leave and meet her boyfriend. I was wondering if you could come and help me with

picking out a dress for tonight. "

"Sure you want to just send me pictures?

"Why don't you come down and pick a couple during your lunch break."

"Sure. Just let me know where you're going to be, I'll be there in 20."

"Thanks babe. See you soon."

I went back to the room to get my laptop and the rest of my things, when Greg met me outside.

"Going to lunch?"

"Yeah meeting my girlfriend."

"You're seeing Victoria Justice I heard through the grapevine."

"Yeah for a few months now."

"Well Duncan I wanted to speak to you for a few minutes after work tonight. Could you stay a little bit after we finish for the day?"

"Sure Greg. No problem, I'll see you in an hour."

"Take your time; you've been killing it since this morning. Give someone else a shot to impress." We both laughed and I got to my car. I had received the text from Victoria and headed to the store. I found her looking beautiful as always. She saw me looking at her; smiled and blushed brightly.

"I love when you look at me like that."

"Is there any other way to look at the most beautiful woman in the world?"

She smiled and kissed me softly. She had four dresses she was holding. A red cocktail dress, a white knee length, a little black dress that would show off her gorgeous legs and a dark grey one that went down to her thighs and only had one shoulder. She tried and modeled them for me one by one. By the time she got to the red number I was hard as hell. She finally tried on the last dark grey one looking gorgeously fuckable.

"So what do you think?" She asked me with her hands on her hips.

"Well if you wear that dress we going to have 911 on speed dial." She smiled.

"So you get to pick two. And I'll surprise you with my choice tonight."

"The red one or this one."

"I thought so! I know you so well."

"And yet you still had to have me come down here and tell you that."

"Nope that part was just because I missed the hell out of you."

"Well good you feel that way. I was thinking the same thing." We kissed in the dress aisle of the store. I loved this woman. No one could stop me from being as close to her as I could be.

"Let me get changed into my clothes. You get back to work so you don't see which one I get."

"Sure. Love you V."

I waited for her to head back into the changing room. Took a beat to look around and make sure no one was around. I followed her into the dressing room. Victoria was just in her underwear. Surprised to see me, she held her top in front of her body to shield herself from unwanted eyes.

"What are you doing babe?"

I grabbed her top and threw it to the side. I pushed her back into the far wall of the small dressing room. I was kissing her hard and grabbed her awesome butt in my hands. Victoria was scared at first but quickly forgot her worries when she felt my hands moving her panties aside and running through her cunt. She was moaning into my mouth while grinding her pussy into my hand. We didn't have much time; I moved things along by pulling her panties off and throwing it on the pile with her clothes.

I dropped my pants and boxers, grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up off the floor. She yelped at my display of strength, I was a little surprised by my own boldness. I held her up against the wall and penetrated her tight pussy. God every time feels like the first time and better than my own memory could contain. I was kissing her crushing my mouth against her. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck and I held onto her amazing ass cheeks. No way I was letting go, no way was I pulling out. I wanted to fuck her, wanted to love her and I was doing just that. I was driving my hard dick deep into her tight pussy, it engulfed all my senses. I latched my lips on her neck, kissing and sucking. She was incredible. Her pussy tightened up as she came all over my dick. I was getting tired and was glad to notice a little seat in the room. I carried her in my arms never removing my dick from her pussy.

I sat down and she straddled me immediately and bounced on my dick right away not missing a beat.

I lowered the straps of her bra and sucked on her nipples as she began grinding her clit against me. I put my hands on her ass and lifted her up and down on me. I was so close to cumming. I started pumping my dick back into her and we were really going at it. I squeezed her ass cheeks as I felt myself explode into her and drench her pussy with my cum. We kissed slowly and softly while we came down from our high.

"Damn babe. That was amazing! What got into you?" She asked me smiling from ear to ear.

"Well seeing you model all those hot dresses, I don't think I really had much of a choice."

"You really liked them that much?" I simply nodded. "Well should I expect this kind of behavior later tonight?"

"That would be wise." We laughed and kissed once more before we made ourselves presentable. I was the first to leave and made my way to the car to get back to work. The rest of the day was just as productive and if we kept going at this pace we would be finished much sooner than expected. At the end of the day I met up with Greg like we had talked about,

"Thanks for meeting me Duncan."

"No trouble. What can I do for you?"

"I want you to stay with us full time."

"On the writing staff?"

"Well lead writer. You have just the right approach and mind for this job. You understand the character and know how to challenge her. "

"I'm flattered Greg I really am. Working with you and the others has been great, but I have a job that I love and a show that I believe in."

"Is it the job you love or the girl?"

"Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?"

"You're doing great work on Eye Candy and your ratings are increasing steadily. But you're still on MTV. I'm giving you the shot to work on one of the big four networks."

"I appreciate that Greg, and I appreciate this opportunity, but I cannot just leave Eye Candy high and dry."

"This is Hollywood. This type of thing happen; people leave jobs to bigger and better things all the time. "

"I understand that, but it's just not the way I do things. I still have a one year contract and plenty of ideas for the second season. It's a job I started and I want to see it through."

"If that were the only reason I could respect that. But I believe that girl also has a lot to do with it."

"That girl has a name. I believe in her and I think she's going to do big things. The bigger Eye Candy gets the better chance she has."

"Do you think she would do the same for you? Jeopardize her career for yours?"

"You're the second person who's asked me that Greg, and I'll tell you what I told the other. I cannot control her choices only mine. I do what I feel is the right thing."

"Well for your sake young man, I hope you're right. The offer is on the table think about it some more. We will talk again when we are done with the episodes you signed up for."

"Sure Greg, but my answer will be the same."

I left the office a little shaken. I didn't really know how to feel. I loved working on Eye Candy and living in New York, I was happy with my life. But did I just throw a great opportunity away? What if Eye Candy gets canceled? Or god forbid things didn't work out with Victoria? It was impossible to predict the future. I made the best decision I could to give myself and Victoria a chance at a future together. Would I regret it?

All these thoughts were running through my head as I reached the hotel room. I walked in and Victoria wasn't there.

"Just got back. Where are you?" I texted her. I sat down on the bed waiting for her reply. I took off my shirt and pants and got comfortable in some shorts and t shirt.

"At the house with my mom. Will be back in about an hour. You doing okay?" She replied.

"I'm good. Tell your mom I said hi. I'll see you when you get back."

With some time before she got back I decided to lay back and relax. I looked down at my bag and noticed Kanye's script poking out. So I picked it up and got to reading it. Just like Greg had said it was an interesting idea with great characters that we could fill out with some good talent. The writing was pretty bad, the dialogue especially; but there was enough there for the beginnings of a great series. I pulled out my laptop and got to work right away. Next thing I know Victoria walked through the door. I had been so engrossed in what I had been doing that I completely let the time go by.

"Sorry I'm late babe. Madi wanted me to drop her off somewhere." She said kissing me on the cheek.

"It's cool, no worries. I got caught up in some work anyways."

"You worked on the show all day, and even more now. You are really dedicated."

"Actually this isn't for Supergirl. It's Kanye's script."

"Really how is it?"

"It's actually pretty good. Just needs some work."

"Did the studio ask you to do that?"

"Nope I picked it up from Greg."

"Okay, well I'll let you work while I shower and get ready. We're meeting Arianna at 9."

"Sure babe, I'll shower after you're done."

She went into the bathroom and I continued my work. I was really getting into it when Victoria came out of the bathroom in a short towel. That quickly got my attention. I left my laptop on the bed and walked towards her. She was looking at herself in the mirror and getting ready to dry her hair. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her into my chest.

"God you smell good. How do you always smell so good?"

"I really don't have a choice you know. My boyfriend keeps sniffing me all the time. And

jumping me in dressing rooms."

"Hey that was one dressing room."

"Will it be the last?"

"Probably not."

"I sure as hell hope not. That was so hot babe. I loved how you just took me. You must have really wanted me."

"I always do. Sometimes I guess I just have more self-control than others."

"You call that self-control? I wouldn't like to see you with no control. Actually I think I would."

She turned around and kissed me deeply.

"You should get ready before we're late."

"How am I supposed to go out when I have all this in the way?" I said pointing at my rock hard cock.

"Really that's your pitch to get me into the sack?"

"No not at all, that was just my opening salvo. This is my real pitch."

I picked her up off the ground once again, this time laying her down on the bed and throwing open her towel. I kissed her lips and moved my mouth down her body. She was still a little wet from the shower and I toyed with the water droplets on and around her chest. Licking them one by one and seeing how her body responded to my ministrations. I grabbed her tits into my hands and pinched her nipples loving seeing them get hard. I sucked the left one into my mouth as my right hand continued playing with her soft tits. I made my way down her body sucking on her belly button. I could not wait anymore and I latched my mouth onto her pussy. I loved giving her head, she tasted so sweet and she produced so many juices that I didn't know what to do with it all.

I slurped away not being able to get enough of her. I licked her up and wiggled my tongue inside the tight confines of her pussy. Victoria grabbed my head and pulled me in deep. "Oh shit. Babe you always know how to get me going."

"Well hopefully soon, I'll have you cumming." I dove right back into her muff and started sucking and licking on her clit. "Oh fuck. Suck my clit babe. Oh yea just like that." I followed her instruction to the best of my ability trying to bring her to an orgasm. I sucked her clit into my mouth and curled my fingers inside her vagina touching her g spot and making her scream. I had been saving this particular party trick for some time now. I would rub my fingers on the top of her pussy rubbing up against the little rough spot in her pussy. It drove her wild. I resumed sucking on her clit and driving her closer and closer to orgasm. "AHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She continued screaming. And when she came she squirted for the first time ever. Drenching my face in her cunt juices. She locked her legs around my head making sure to keep me still. I continued lapping at her pussy and rubbing her G Spot until she pushed me away from her and collapsed on the bed.

"What the hell was that babe?"

"Something I had up my sleeve! Did you like it?"

"I adored it. Oh god I didn't think I was a squirter. You should see your face right now!" She laughed at my face that was covered in her cunt juices. "Let me return the favor." She grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. She brought my dick to her mouth and just began sucking as if her life depended on it. It was my turn to moan and groan and enjoy the great work she was doing. Victoria was going nuts on my dick, bobbing up and down taking more and more of my dick in her mouth, the suction from her lips was extraordinary. Her hand reached down and started cradling and playing with my balls that were now filled with cum and just longing to fill her mouth with all of my seed. I grabbed her hair and watched as she took my cock deep into her throat sending me into delirious levels of pleasure.

I was practically panting at this point as I felt her throat muscles do magical things to my dick. She pulled up for air and continued to jerk me off, using her lips and placing kisses and tongue lashes across my groin. She took my ball into her mouth and sucked greedily. She looked up at me and enjoyed seeing me completely in the palm of her hand. She took my dick back into her mouth and returned it to her throat in almost one swoop. She was amazing; I could feel my balls building up and ready to explode. "V, I'm gonna fucken cum!" I grabbed on to her hair for dear life as I exploded so much into her mouth that it made me dizzy. Victoria continued to suck and clean me up with her mouth, making sure not to let one drop of my cum go to waste.

"So I guess we have a tie." I said laughing.

"You're not the only one with a few tricks. I got some more in my handbag."

"Well I can't wait to see what else you got for me."

We kissed lovingly, tenderly.

"Let's go shower. We gotta stop doing this right before we go out."

"Why it's the best time."