The Road to EGOT Pt. 10

Story Info
Emmy Nominations.
2.6k words
4.47
18.2k
17

Part 10 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after that night I was on my way back to the hotel after leaving the studio. Things had been going well. Mark was quickly integrated into the team and impressing Greg and the rest of the writers just as I knew he would. He would be a great show runner and would soon propose to Maira by the looks of it. I was at a red light when my phone rang; the caller ID letting me know it was Greg Johnson; my boss over at MTV.

"Hello." I said.

"Duncan, how are you?" He sounded very happy.

"I'm great thanks, how about yourself?"

"Amazingly Duncan. The Emmy nominations will come out in the morning."

"Oh yes I had completely forgotten." My heart began to race.

"Well I thought you would be glad to know that Eye."

Candy was nominated for three categories. Best Writing in a Drama series, Best actress and Best Drama. You have done amazingly well."

"Are you serious?"

"Oh very very serious. Great job Duncan keep it up. When you get back to New York we will talk about a bonus for you two."

"Thanks Greg."

I hung up not really sure how to react. I did a quick turn and headed towards the venue where Victoria and Ariana were still rehearsing. The show would be the next night and the girls were working hard to be ready for it. I was let in backstage and saw that Victoria was there getting ready for her turn to go on stage. I ran over to her and grabbed her from behind surprising her.

"Babe what is going on?"

"V we are going to the Emmy's. We were nominated!"

"Are you serious? Best new show?"

"Yup, also for writing!"

"BABE THAT'S AMAZING."

"AND for best actress in a drama series. You got a nomination too V."

We hugged and kissed and enjoyed the moment. Life is weird. Sometimes it can crash down upon you nearly suffocating you. But there are moments like these that are absolutely perfect in every single way. These moments are the reason we continue to fight on through the harshest of times. We keep hoping to be right here with the people we love celebrating and basking in the joy. Ariana saw us giggling like a bunch of teenage girls at a forever 21 sale. We told her the news and she squealed with joy. She had been with us for quite a few nights as of late and we loved having her around. There were times when you could see the sadness still within her eyes but we tried to keep her mind occupied and her body even more so. She would leave right after the show to continue her tour so we probably wouldn't see much of her for some time. It was just great to have her there with us for this special moment.

The girls went back onstage and Ariana's manager came to stand next to me to watch them perform.

"Hey I'm Derek Stamp. Ariana's manager." He proudly announced while we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Duncan Victoria's boyfriend."

"Oh yeah I had heard. You're a writer on her show right?"

"Yeah. Ariana is spectacular. Her career is really taking off."

"Yeah she's very talented. Your girl is pretty good too. Who represents her? Whoever it is I could do a much better job." He went on without letting me put a word in. He gave me his card. "Tell her that she should give me a call. I would love to take her on. Just look at what I've done for Ariana. If it hadn't been for me she would have thrown all this away."

"What do you mean?"

"I am very good at what I do. I know what works, I know what sells. More importantly I know what doesn't. Trust me give my card to Tori and she will go places."

I took his card but I did not trust him one bit. Something about him seemed to say he would do anything to get his way. Something you may want in a manager but the thought of the sadness that would creep up in Ariana's eyes made me think that sometimes he may go too far. I put the card in my pocket not sure if I should give it to Victoria. He may help her career, but in the process could bring that sadness into her eyes as well.

The girls finished their set and Victoria and I headed to the hotel. We were supposed to have dinner that night with Mark and Maira. Ariana had plans with her family that also lived in L.A. After getting dressed we were driving to the restaurant

"You ready for tomorrow V?"

"I'm excited but incredibly nervous. I haven't been on stage in quite a while."

"You'll do great V. You have been rehearsing like a mad woman and you sound great up there."

"Thanks babe. Have you noticed Ariana has been smiling a lot more?"

"I have. I'm glad that she's been happier as of late. I still catch her sometimes with that for off distant look."

"And you jump in between her legs in order to make her feel better?"

"I am an incredibly generous individual you know that!"

"I must admit you really are! How did you like taking her up the butt?"

"It was different and hot. I enjoyed it."

"Would you like to do it with me?"

"Let me think about that. I love your ass; I am always grabbing your ass, looking at it. You start to see a pattern." She laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"You want to try it tonight?"

"Are you sure?"

"Ariana seemed to enjoy it. And I know you'll be good to me. So tonight you get to take me home and fuck me in the ass."

"Do we have to go to this dinner?"

"He's your best friend and I have not met him yet. So yeah we have to go!"

"I'm only going to think of your ass the whole time anyway,"

"Is that really different from any other day?"

"Good point!" I said laughing.

We got to the restaurant and Mark and Maira were waiting for us out front. Mark and I hi fived and hugged as we usually do. Maira looked gorgeous in a tight white dress showing off her curves. My boy was mad lucky. I hugged her as well and introduced her to Victoria. We let the girls walk in first as I stared at Victoria's ass already thinking about what I would soon be doing to it. She turned around and caught me looking giving me a naughty smile over her shoulder before adding a little sway to her walk. The diner went great. Victoria and Maira hit it off right away and Mark was impressed with her quick wit and great personality. The girls went off to the bathroom and my eyes were once again locked onto Victoria's ass.

"Hey man Victoria is great." Mark told me snapping me out of my reverie.

"She really is. I haven't been this happy in years. But."

"But what?"

"Ariana's manager wants to represent her."

"And that's bad because?"

"I don't trust him. Ariana has been messed up for a while and I think it may have been because of him."

"What do you mean?"

"Not sure exactly. I just have a real bad feeling about this guy."

"I feel you brother. But it's not your choice to make. Just tell her and let her make the decision."

The girls came back at that point. Not giving us a chance to finish our conversation. He was right this was after all Victoria's decision. I should tell her about it and get it out of the way. We finished diner and Victoria and I were on our way back to the hotel. I was about to tell her when she dropped her hands in my pants and fished my cock out. She stroked me a few times before diving her head right away and sucking me into her mouth. I had to focus to not lose control of the car and I think I did a good job of that since we were both obviously still breathing. Victoria sucked my dick hard and fast, she focused her tongue on my cockhead sending shivers down my spine. I did not think I could make it to the hotel even less so when she took more of me down into her throat.

I found a parking garage and turned inside. I drove us up a few floors and found a spot that created some privacy. At this point Victoria was gulping my dick and had a hand in her dress fucking herself. I turned off the car and pushed my chair back as far as it would go. Victoria jumped into my lap pushing her damp panties aside and dropped down onto my cock taking me deep in her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against me. She rocked her hips against my cock sending incredible sensations through me. I thought I would give her a preview of what would come later; I put a finger into her mouth that she sucked and bathed in her saliva. Almost as if she knew what I was thinking. I pushed that finger around her hole. It was so tight and I pushed it against her and it popped her sending her crashing into an orgasm. Her ass grabbed my finger as her pussy walls grabbed my dick and milked my cum. We came together moaning and panting. We started kissing ferociously loving this moment together.

"Take me home and fuck my ass. Right now!" She sat back down in her chair and began playing with her juicy pussy. I put the car back into drive after putting my dick back in my pants and drove us to the hotel. The whole time Victoria was next to me moaning and begging me to hurry. We got to the hotel and rushed to the room. We stood in the middle of our suite removing each other's clothes and kissing each other passionately. I loved this woman and knowing I would be able to take her ass had made me hornier than I could ever remember being.

We fell on the bed our hands all over one another, our tongues continued to battle in our mouths. I turned Victoria around so she would be lying down on her stomach and began kissing her at the nape of her neck. I kissed her entire back and made my way to her incredible ass. When I got to her butt I took my time kissing and licking each cheek slowly making my way closer to her hole. I spread her cheeks wide and was face to face with her asshole. I licked it lovingly, enjoying the moans coming from Victoria. I threw my head in her ass and buried my tongue as deep as it would go. Victoria loved the treatment and began bucking her butt back into my face. I moved my fingers into her pussy which was dripping by that point. My fingers slipped in easily and I pumped them in and out of her as my tongue continued to make waves in her asshole.

I got on my knees behind her and pushed my dick into her pussy. She was dripping wet; she wanted to get her ass fucked just as much as I wanted to be doing the fucking. I made slow deep thrust into her tight pussy, feeling the walls wrap around my dick and setting my blood on fire. I had to remember that this was simply to lubricate my dick and not cum. But her pussy just felt so damn good. Victoria also enjoyed having it quite a bit. Her head was buried in the pillows as my dick was buried deep within her cunt. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard and fast. I gripped her ass cheeks and drove her body harder onto my cock. "Oh shit babe. I'm cumming." I wrapped my arm around her body and pressed my fingers against her clit. The moment I flicked the little numb her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise and she came all over my hard dick. Her juices were flowing all around us.

I pulled out of her and aimed my cock at her ass. "You ready V?" She just looked back and me and nodded. I pressed my cock against her anal opening already feeling the heat radiating from it. Victoria pulled her ass cheeks open for me. It was such a sexy sight. I pushed in slowly and felt her tense up a little. She took a few deep breaths and relaxed and I was able to finally push in the tip of my head. "AHhh." I stopped with just the head of my cock enveloped in the warmth of her ass. "Go slow. A little at a time." I followed her instructions and pushed more of my dick into her rectum. Inch by inch I witnessed her ass taking more and more of my cock. Victoria was moaning in both pleasure and pain. I rubbed her clit in order to take her mind of the pain and it seemed to help out quite a bit. She relaxed a little more and I was able to push the rest of my cum into her. She felt my balls resting against her and knew she had taken all of me.

I started pumping my hips very slowly. She was so damn tight, I was scared to hurt her. She only seemed to enjoy it more and more as I continued to rub her clit as my dick discovered the depths of her ass. I loved the heat and the feel of her tight cavity around me. I was lost in the pleasures. I closed my eyes and just pumped my hips a little faster. "Fuck me harder babe. Please I'm ready!" I grabbed her hips and began fucking her in earnest. My god this was extraordinary. I fucked her ass like never before and really started to take her ass. Her ass was getting accustomed to my dick and Victoria was enjoying it thoroughly. She was getting into the sex and started bucking back against me. We fucked each other as she got closer to an orgasm and I was following close behind. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Victoria screamed out as she came, her ass clamped down on my dick and I filled her asshole with cum. Spurting gallons of cum into her ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I had never cum so hard in my life and I nearly passed out from pleasure.

Victoria just lay on her stomach and was knocked out. I lay next to her in bed and held her close to me enjoying the feel and smell of her freshly fucked body. In that moment I made a decision that I may regret one day. I got out of the bed and picked up my pants. I found the card that Stamp had given me and ripped it to shreds and threw the pieces in the trash. I would not take any risks when it came to this lovely creature that someone had deemed me worthy of loving. I got back into bed and forgot all about the discarded card, not knowing at that moment how it would come back to haunt me.