The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 05

Story Info
Blackballed.
7.2k words
4.64
19.1k
17

Part 23 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after i had returned from Miami i was in the middle of my boxing class. I was sparring with one of the other students and was holding my own fairly well. I was moving my feet, keeping my hands up and basically doing all of the things they teach you on the first day so you don't kill yourself. My partner was a lot bigger and faster than me, and his punches hurt like hell. I stood my ground and waited patiently. He threw a left hook and i was able to deflect it. A right jab and i blocked it again. He was beginning to get irritated. I simply continued to dodge and move. The angrier he got the less control were in his strikes which gave me a few openings to get some good shots in. He threw a haymaker at me and i was able to dodge it and follow through with a hard right hook to his jaw. He stumbled a little and took a few steps back.

"TIme!" Yelled the instructor. "Good job Duncan. Tim you have got to calm down in there." He threw to my partner. He answered with a low whatever and left the ring. I really enjoyed the class. It was a great workout and i was able to get out some of my aggression. My instructor helped me remove my gloves and i headed over to my bag. My phone had a couple of missed calls from Jennette which i was pleasantly surprised with. We had texted a few times and had some really good phone conversations. She was shopping her show around and we were both hoping someone would pick it up. I called her back on my way to my car.

"Hey Jennette! How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks for calling me back." She said sounding pleased to hear from me.

"Of course! Everything okay?"

"Everything is great. I have a meeting with CBS tomorrow, they want to talk to me about my script."

"That's wonderful. You really do deserve it. Your script is great." I told her for what felt like the thousandth time. This was her first real writing project and she was understandably very nervous about it.

"You think we could meet up and work on it a little tonight?"

"Sure no trouble. Why don't you just come over to my place. I can make us dinner and we can go over the whole thing page by page." I suggested.

"That sounds great! Around what time?"

"Well i'm heading back to my apartment now from my boxing class. Why don't you come by around 7?"

"Alright i'll be there. Thanks so much Duncan."

I gave her my address and hung up. I was really proud of her. Writing and putting yourself out there is hard enough as it is. Even harder when it's something as personal as Jennette's script. I got back to my building and saw that James was already at his desk.

"Hey James. How are you?"

"I'm good Mr Bryant! You were missed on Sunday."

"I'm sorry about that. Was in Miami for the weekend. I went right after the wedding."

"Did you have a good time?"

"I did. Very good and relaxing trip."

"I'm glad to hear. I've never seen such a high strung young man as you. You don't even have kids yet!" He chided. I laughed.

"Not yet. Probably not for a little while." I admitted.

"If you did, you probably couldn't make your 2 o clock in the morning gym runs."

"Oh and what would i do without those? You know they're the highlight of my day?"

"They would have to be. The way you run out of here like a bat out of hell, you would think you were meeting some fine young thing!"

"Nope just an old punching bag." He shook his head.

"To each their own. If i were you, doing as well as you are; I'd enjoy it more. These young ladies wouldn't stand a chance i tell you."

"I enjoy myself plenty James. Speaking of which i have a guest coming by in a little bit. Try not to give her too much of a hard time." I joked.

"No chance Mr Bryant. Few pleasures come with this job. The ones i have i will enjoy thoroughly. " I laughed as i made my way to the elevator. I got to my apartment and took a quick shower. I started messing around in the kitchen to get the ball rolling on dinner. Right on time i got a call on the intercom letting me know Jennette had arrived. A couple of minutes later she was standing at my door looking remarkably cute in a short pleated black skirt and grey top. She gave me a hug on her way in and i gave her a tour of the place. We were standing on my balcony enjoying the amazing view.

"This place is great Duncan."

"Thanks! I'm glad you think so. Shall we begin?" I asked her as i sat down on the table i had set up for us to work. She pulled out her script and sat next to me as we began running through it. We didn't have much to change since she had gone through it with a fine tooth comb so many times already. I knew this was more of a confidence booster than anything else.

"They would be stupid to turn this down. I really think you've got a hit show here." I told her as i walked to the kitchen to check on dinner. She followed close behind me.

"I saw yours the other night. The first episode was really really good." She complimented me.

"Thanks. I hope you keep watching! Get those ratings up!" i joked.

"Of course i will. You're really talented. What's the hardest thing for you writing these shows?" She asked me as i pulled the chicken out of the oven.

"Honestly it's the thinking ten steps ahead and still focusing on each individual episode. You want to set things up going forward but you want everything to be able to stand on it's own."

"You have the hang of it yet?"

"Nope not even close." We laughed. I put the food on plates and motioned Jennette to follow me outside so we could eat out on the balcony.

"I brought some wine. I hope that's cool?" She asked as she pulled out a chilled bottle from her bag.

"Of course!" I got us some glasses so we could enjoy the wine with our meal.

"How you holding up Jennette? With Ariana?"

"Good days and bad days. Kind of like you i would assume."

"Yeah but i'm doing better as of late. I actually saw her while i was in Miami." I told her as i took a sip of the very good wine.

"Really? How did that go?" She asked fully interested in the gossip.

"We didn't talk. She didn't even know i was there. Kiersey Clemons and Pharrell had me write a song for her new album. They tricked me into coming to the studio right while she was recording it."

"Wow! That must have been hard."

"It was! I just wanted to reach out and touch her. I left before she realized i was there."

"You're such a wuss Bryant." She said laughing at me.

"I am no such thing." I replied pretending to be appalled. "The timing just wasn't right!"

"Sure, sure! You wussed out admit it!."

"I totally wussed out!" I admitted and we both laughed.

"How did she look?" She questioned.

"Incredible!." Was all i could say thinking back to seeing her in the booth. "She always looks so beautiful when she's singing. You and Ariana haven't spoken since?" She just shook her head.

"I see her all the time. She's fucking everywhere. Her songs are playing constantly on the radio! Her videos are always on. Or she's in the gossip columns. You heard about her and Big Sean?"

Ariana had started dating Big Sean some time ago. The pair had recently split up. Each side blaming the other for the break up. I nodded.

"What was she even doing with that J-Hole?" Jennette wondered out loud. "She's way too good for him." I had been wondering the same thing myself. But after meeting Olivia and seeing her relationship with Aaron Rodgers; that type of arrangement seemed to explain quite a bit.

"Maybe she saw something in him that we can't" I offered.

"What?" She asked incredulously. "That guy and Eric Strong are cut from the same mold. Both our girls should be with much better." I laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You called them "Our Girls.". Right now they are anything but!"

"So you're giving up on Justice? You're not going to try to win her back?" I shook my head.

"That was never in the cards."

"Look at us we're pathetic! We are two great looking people over here whining about these girls. Let's have some fun!" The cute blonde said.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Let's hit another strip club!"

"You have a big meeting tomorrow. I don't think that would be the best idea,"

"Damn you're right. Let's just have a little party here. Just the two of us." She said as she got closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her curvy body closer to mine.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked her as i stared into her pretty blue eyes.

"Well i have to thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into my show." She said as her hands went underneath my shirt and her fingers ran across my stomach. "And you keep telling me to relax. I can't think of a better way." She leaned into me and kissed me softly. I grabbed her waist and pulled her even tighter against me. I loved the feel of her body and her hard nipples were poking through her top already. The kiss got much heavier as our tongues met and began mashing together. She pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground. I did the same to hers and was rewarded by the sight of her great tits and impressive nipples. I leaned down and began sucking on her nipple. Her breasts were gorgeous and felt wonderful in my mouth. Jennette cradled my head against her, pushing me to take more of her sexy tit into my mouth.

I pulled down her skirt and dropped to my knees. She was wearing a light blue thong that looked sexy against her skin. I was on my knees and was sucking away at her tits, i couldn't stop. I kept jumping from one to another. Licking and slurping all over one while kneading the other. I pulled down her panties finally revealing her wet and juicy pussy. I sat her down on the chair and made her spread her legs wide. I had full access to her cunt and could no longer wait to dive into it. I jumped right in with my tongue. Licking and slurping up all of the juices that had already accumulated. She tasted wonderful and I could not get enough of her. I pushed as much of my tongue as i could into her dripping cunt and fucked her with it slowly. Going back and forth, sliding between her folds. Jennette loved every second of it. She was moaning and playing with her own nipples. She was so damn sexy.

Her clit was sticking out and i thought it also deserved some attention. I guided my tongue towards it, licking through her pussy before i could get to it. "ohhhh" She moaned loudly as i finally made contact. Once i did i would not release it. I continued running my tongue on the little bud making her buck her hips against my face. I pushed a finger into her and finger fucked her as i sucked at her clit mercilessly. "Ahhh shit. Don't stop! Damn..." Jennette was now going crazy pumping her hips against my face. She was so close to cumming her pussy was basically raining juices into my mouth. I added a second finger in her cunt and fucked her faster. "Just like that!! ohhhhhh." I didn't think it was possible but even more of her juices were deposited onto my tongue. She wouldn't stop cumming and continued to buck against my face as her body continued to convulse in the chair.

"Stop! Please stop Duncan!" She begged me pushing my head away from her pulsating cunt.

"But you just told me not to!" I replied as i pulled myself away from her pussy.

"That was before you made me cum like hell."

"True. You okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine. I just need to catch my breath. You give head just as good as a girl you know that?" She asked laughing at me.

"I've picked up a few things here and there." I replied thinking back to the first time Ariana ate out Victoria. Still on my knees i kiss Jennette deeply. She opened her mouth inviting my tongue. My hands found her gorgeous tits again almost as though they had a mind of their own. I groped them and she moaned into my mouth. Her hands made their way to my pants and groped at my hard dick through my pants. It was my turn to moan as Jennette finally pulled them down releasing my hard cock. The next thing i knew i was overwhelmed by the feeling of her mouth engulfing my dick, I moaned deeply and grabbed her hair and pushed my hips sending my dick even deeper in her mouth. Jennette was such a good cocksucker, she just took me down her throat and grabbed my ass. She let me fuck her mouth and i did just that. I had fistfulls of her hair and was pumping my hard dick down her throat faster and harder.

I could no longer take it and lifted her off the ground and spun her towards the railing. She grabbed it with both hands as i aimed and pierced her wet pussy with my hard dick. "Oh shit!" We both groaned fully enjoying the the sensations of it all. I grabbed her hips and banged her viciously. "Oh fuck! Duncan shit." She screamed out and i was worried the neighbors would hear us. I pulled her into the apartment with my dick still fully embedded within her. She pulled off of me and lay on all fours sticking her ass straight into the air. I closed the balcony door and knelt behind her,I put my dick right back into the warm chamber it had only just escaped from. God it felt good to be in her. Her pussy was so tight and she had a deceptively great ass that was made for fucking. I just loved watching it shake and quake whenever i drove my dick hard into the sexy blonde.

Jennette used her hand to rub her clit. i used both of mine to grab her near perfect tits and drive her body even harder onto my pulsating cock that was only waiting to unleash all of the content of my balls into her. "Fuck, me fuck me fuck me.. Duncan don't stop fucking me please!." She continued to yell at me as my hips continued to pump just as quickly as before. Jennette spread her legs further giving me even deeper access to her wonderfully tight pussy. I could feel the cum rumbling in my balls and i was moments from erupting. "ohhhhh shit!" Jennette screamed out. She was close as well and i wanted to hold off until she came before letting go. Thankfully i wouldn't have to wait too long as Jennette detonated all over my dick; her pussy squirting juices all over the both of us. I sped up my rhythm wanting to finally cum. I had so much cum stored up just waiting to be let out i could no longer hold back. My orgasm took me by storm. It started almost in the pit of my stomach and spread out through the rest of my body as i pumped gallon after gallon of cum into the juicy pussy i had the privilege of fucking.

Jennette and I just lay on the floor in my apartment trying to catch our breaths. I wrapped my arms around her sexy body and held her close to my chest. She cradled her head and made herself comfortable.

"I may be sore tomorrow. You really fucked me hard!" She told me as she placed a kiss on my chest.

"You didn't seem to be complaining."

"Oh i'm not at all. That's just what i needed."

"You'll do great tomorrow. You're very talented. I know it's scary putting your story out there like that. Trust me it will be worth it."

"Thanks for all your support Duncan. Honestly after I lost Ariana i just threw myself into this. It was a great way of getting my mind off of her but still stay close to her." She admitted. I could totally relate.

"Yeah i did the same. When things with Victoria ended i just came to L.A, signed my deal with HBO and locked myself in a room and wrote. It was cathartic."

"It really is." We both fell silent. Just lying there in each others arms. "Duncan?" She called me finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Ariana will ever come back to me? Or do you think it's over for good?"

"That's tough to answer. I'm sure she still cares for you, hell she probably still loves you."

"But?"

"But you pushed her away. You're going to have to fight if you want her back. And with Stamp in the way, he'll never make it easy for either of you."

"What should i do?" She stared at me with those blue eyes filled with pain.

"It depends. Are you ready for the nature of your relationship to be out there for everyone to know?"

"I came out to my parents last summer and it didn't go too well. Ariana i'm sure isn't ready either."

"I figured from your script. That must have been painful."

"It was one of the worst moments of my life. They couldn't understand. They looked at me as though something was wrong with me. That i was broken or something." She recalled with tears now streaming down her eyes.

"I know you've had a rough go of it as of late." I said to her as i brushed her tears away with my fingertips. "But there's always a reason why we go through certain things. And who knows? When it's all said and done you and Ariana may be together again; happier and stronger than before."

"I really hope so! I miss her so much."

"I know!." I held her tight against me and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you Duncan. You've really been great." She said kissing me.

"You're welcome. I told you i'm always here if you need me. Do you want to spend the night?"

"I would like to but should probably go home and get a good night's sleep for tomorrow. Rain check?"

"Of course. Just know you're always welcome."

We kissed slowly initially, but the seconds continued to pass and there was no pulling back from either one of us. I rolled her on her back and settled on top of her. I continued massaging her tongue against mine as i felt my erection return.

"Hmmm, looks like i'm not going home yet." Said Jennette before spreading her legs and wrapping them around my waist. The head of my dick penetrated her and slowly went into her.

"I guess not!" I finally replied as the warmth of her tight cavity drove my brain insane. I wrapped my arms around her and pumped my hips slowly. Enjoying the tightness and wetness of her pussy. This time i was much slower and deliberate with my movements. I wanted to get Ariana off her mind for a little bit so i did my best to bring her pleasure. I drove my dick deep into her, pulled almost all the way back out before driving it all the way back in. I would change the speed on almost every other stroke. I would go between a long slow deep stroke to a very hard quick pound. Jennette loved it. It had her completely off guard and her hands were practically clawing at my back. We continued to kiss and my hands were now firmly playing with her hard nipples.

I lifted one of her legs and put it on my shoulder so i could get deeper into her pussy. I sped up my pace a little bit. I looked down and watched her awesome breast just bouncing all over the place. It was really a sight to see. I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth as i fucked her. "AHHHHHHH" Jennette screamed out. "Just like that!! I'm GONNNAA FUCKEN CUM!!"

I kept the pace as it was. I stared down at her cute face as she got closer and closer to cumming. "AHHHHHH, OHHHHH SHIT!!" Her eyes were shut tightly as her orgasm overtook her. I continued slamming my thick dick into her enjoying the way her pussy would contract as she came so damn hard. I lifted the other leg and put it on the same shoulder as the other. I was fucking her hard now. My dick was practically ramming into her sending ripples across her ass cheeks. She bit down on her lip as another orgasm rocked her body. I was almost there as well. I kept pumping into her until i could feel my cum about to burst through my cock head. I pulled out of her pussy and she knew just what to do. She spun around and clamped her mouth on my dick and i shot my load down her throat. I could feel the cum slowly pump into her mouth as well as how her mouth was swallowing every last drop.

I was sated and was breathing deeply. Jennette and i just smiled lazily at each other before i took her to my shower and washed us both from head to toe. When we were done, we both got dressed and i walked her down to her car. She gave me a hug before getting in.

"Thanks for everything again. I really needed this." She told me again.

12