The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 08

Story Info
Moving on and Letting go.
3.8k words
4.52
19.8k
17

Part 26 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick chapter. Was going to be longer but decided to cut it into two separate Chapters. Enjoy...

*****

I woke up the following morning, alone in bed. I got up and looked around trying to find the girls. I went downstairs and was both pleased and excited to find them in the kitchen. Ariana had AnnaSophia bent over the counter and was fucking her with a strap on dildo.

"Oh God!! Fuck me Ari!" AnnaSophia screamed as Ariana fucked her harder. I was surprised when Ariana began spanking the blonde's big butt. I saw her cheeks jiggle, and heard her moan louder at every blow Ariana placed on her bottom.

"Do you like that? You like me spanking your sexy ass?" Ariana said, driving her fake cock harder into the blonde's pussy. I stood transfixed. Ariana was naked, and the sway of her tits as she plundered the blonde was mesmerizing. AnnaSophia had a look of wanton lust on her face. She was clearly loving the fucking and spanking she was receiving at the hands of the pop star. Her boobs were mashed against the counter, her hair was in disarray. I walked towards the incredible sight, my hard cock leading me forward. I stood behind Ariana, who hadn't even realized I had come downstairs. I wrapped my arms around her body, cupping her waving tits in my hands. My dick was poking at her ass, and she moaned in surprise and excitement.

"Morning girls!" I said, grinding my cock against Ariana's tight ass. "I see that you started the morning without me." I finished as i pinched Ariana's hard nipples.

"We wanted to make you breakfast." Ariana told me taking a break from fucking the lovely blonde. "Than this clumsy girl." She continued spanking the sexy girl once more. "Bent over to pick something up. The moment i saw this ass, I had to have it." She finished her story as she began fucking the blonde slowly. Her strokes were long, slow and deep. Driving AnnaSophia up the wall, forcing her to bounce her ass backwards, craving to really be fucked. Ariana spanked her again. Her cheeks were getting redder. It was quite a sight to see.

"I want some too." I whispered to Ariana, kissing her neck. I pulled away and sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. Ariana spun AnnaSophia around, and still linked by the strap on the two girls made their way to me. They kneeled, AnnaSophia quickly swallowing my dick in her mouth. She had to bend forward to reach my dick, causing her ass to stick out towards the beautiful girl fucking her. Ariana wasted no time and continued to drive the cock in and out of AnnaSophia. The blonde looked up at me as she took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I wrapped my hand in her hair, and set the pace. Making her bob up and down on my dick faster. I looked at Ariana, who had the sexiest look on her face. She smiled at me before licking her fingers. I watched as she lowered her index and middle finger and slowly began pushing them into AnnaSophia's ass.

"Mhmmmm" The blonde moaned as her ass was slowly being penetrated. I could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Ariana matched the pace of the strap on, with that of her fingers. I tossed my head and groaned, feeling AnnaSophia deepthroating me. I looked down at her pretty features, her mouth full of cock, her pussy full of fake dick, her ass with two fingers sawing in and out of her, preparing her for something much larger.

Ariana pulled the strap on out of AnnaSophia, who groaned at the feeling of emptiness. Ariana smacked her bottom a couple of more times and instructed her to stand. It was my turn to groan, already missing the actresses talented mouth.

"Sit on his cock!" Ariana told the sexy blonde, clearly enjoying her role as dominant. AnnaSophia didn't think twice before dropping her warm cunt onto my hard dick. I was in heaven, feeling AnnaSophia's tight walls. I grabbed her ass and helped her move up and down on my cock.

"mhhhm, Fuck!" AnnaSophia moaned. Behind her, Ariana dropped to her knees and spread her ass cheeks. I couldn't see it, but from the increased sounds of AnnaSophia's moans, I guessed that Ariana was licking her asshole. "Damn Ari, that feels so good! AHHH FUCK!" AnnaSophia sped up her bouncing. I pulled her closer and sucked on her hard nipple. AnnaSophia wrapped her arms around my head, holding me in place against her heaving chest.

Ariana stood and lined up her cock with AnnaSophia's asshole. She held the actress's hip as she slowly pushed her fake into the tight hole. AnnaSophia held on even tighter to me. I continued to suck on her nipples, using a hand on her clit. I was trying to make her relax. Ariana slowly continued to push the strap on slowly into the young girls rectum. AnnaSophia was in my lap, moaning and groaning at every added inch that continued to disappear into her shapely bubble butt.

"AHHHH, oh my god! I feel so full!" AnnaSophia shouted out as Ariana finally bottomed out. We slowly fucked her together as a team. One pushing, the other pulling bringing the beautiful girl more pleasure than she had known to that point. Ariana's strokes became shorter and packed much more of a punch. "More, more!! Ahh, hmmm, harder!" AnnaSophia begged. Ariana, winked at me over the blonde's shoulder, letting me know it was time to speed up. I pinched AnnaSophia's nipples as my hips began rocketing up and down, sending my dick to hit the depths of her pussy much harder. "AHH, YES, YES, YES!!" The blonde screamed as Ariana matched my pace stroke for stroke. AnnaSophia was becoming incoherent, giving away just how close she was to cumming. I flicked my fingers against her clit, and the blonde simply detonated on my lap. "AHHHHHH, OH SHIT!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" She yelled to the roof as her pussy clamped hard on my cock, i'm guessing that her ass was probably doing the same to Ariana's fake cock.

When she had finished cumming, Ariana pulled out from her ass and AnnaSophia lifted herself from my lap. Ariana dropped the strap on and took AnnaSophia's place. Fucking the sexy actress must have gotten her incredibly horny. There was no time wasted, no breath taken as she jumped my dick and rode me hard and fast. I didn't mind one bit. I simply grabbed her fantastic ass and suck on her hard as steel nipples. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Ariana moaned out. She must have been close to cumming already. Which was a relief, I was also pretty damn close to the edge. Ariana grinded her pussy with my dick deep in her, in order to touch her G Spot. She held me there for a few moments before she exploded all over me. Her pussy was literally squirting girl cum all over my lap. The warmth of her juices only intensified the fucking, bringing me to my own crashing orgasm. I held on tightly to Ariana's ass as my cum cannon, filled her.

We must have made quite the scene. AnnaSophia was sitting in a chair, trying to catch her breath. Ariana and I were making out like teenagers at a party. This had been a pretty great morning and I was more than a little annoyed to hear my phone go off at that moment. I picked it up and saw it was Gary. My annoyance quickly turned to excitement. I asked the girls to excuse me. I ran into the living room and answered.

"Duncan! I need you to meet me right away. The usual spot. In thirty minutes." He said sounding nervous. Hearing his tone quickly made me feel a drop in the pit of my stomach. No good news could come from this.

"Alright i'll be there." I said before hanging up.

"Hey girls, I'm sorry but..." I drifted off as I walked into the kitchen and found the two beauties kissing. Ariana was in one of the chairs with AnnaSophia in her lap. They actually looked very good together.

"Yes, Duncan?" Ariana asked.

"I have to go!"

"Aww really? I was hoping you could fuck me in the ass next!" She said with a sexy pout to her lip.

"Don't worry, i'll take care of you." AnnaSophia told her picking up the strap on.

"Man I wish I could stay!" I said.

"Well why don't you? We can just stay here. Fuck and suck all day!" Ariana suggested spreading her sexy legs for me.

"I gotta go to this last minute meeting."

"Too bad! Really wanted more of that dick of yours." AnnaSophia said.

"Next time. I promise." I told them both before kissing them. I took a quick shower and got dressed before rushing to meet Gary. As i was leaving, Ariana was bent over with AnnaSophia's head in her ass. I added leaving them to the list of reasons to hate Derek Stamp.

*******************************************************************************

Gary was waiting for me at our usual spot. He was in his car, looking incredibly nervous. I opened his passenger door and sat beside him. He didn't even look at me. He continued to stare ahead. Almost as though he was trying to remember something he had forgotten long ago.

"Gary? You alright?" He shook his head, before taking out a cigarette and lighting it. He took a long slow drag before blowing the smoke towards the car roof.

"Do you remember the night you called me? The night you put me on this case?" He asked, still refusing to look at me.

"Yeah. Gary, what's this about?"

"You said, this would be simple. You just wanted to get some dirt on one of these Hollywood rich fucks."

"Yeah!"

"Tell me you didn't know. Promise me you had no fucken clue." He practically screamed at me, finally turning towards me.

"Gary, what are you talking about?"

"Does the name, Sergei Mikhalkov, mean anything to you?" He asked me, with anger burning in his eyes. There was something there as well. Fear.

"No, I've never heard that name."

"He's the head of the Russian Mafia. He's the guy that Stamp has been laundering money for, for years. Promise me that you did not fucking know!"

"Gary, calm down. I promise you, i had no idea. I thought maybe he was taking money from his clients. Into some type of weird porn. A mistress. I had no idea. Gary I swear." I pleaded, hoping that he would listen. It seemed to work. He took deep breaths, threw the cigarette out the window and held on tightly to the steering wheel. "Who are these people? And what is Stamp's connection to them?"

"The Russian Mafia, one of the worst in the world. There is nothing that they don't have their hand in. Human trafficking, drugs, blackmail, Credit card fraud, extortion. If it's illegal they have their hand in it. These guys are the worst of the worst. They don't just kill you, they take away any evidence you ever existed." His hands were shaking. "The accounts in the ledger you found, all belong to them. Stamp is deep hundreds of millions with them. Which means he's protected. We can't touch him."

"What do you mean we can't touch him? You just said it yourself. We have proof that links them." I said my heart racing.

"If we even think about approaching the authorities, we won't make it to breakfast the next morning. They'll kill us, our families. Anyone you've ever cared about."

"So what? We just let him get away with this? He just gets to continue walking over everyone?" I watched him incredulously. All he offered me was a shrug.

"I don't know what to tell you Duncan. I have a wife and two kids. I can't put them at risk. I can't tell you what to do, but i'm out. I can give you a copy of all the files, everything we've found to this point. Maybe someone else will want to continue, but it won't be me. It can't be me. I'm sorry."

I was numb. Last night, i felt as though we were heading somewhere. And now this! I couldn't believe it. He was going to get away with this! I stepped out of Gary's car and he drove off. Not a goodbye, or a good luck. He was probably trying to get as far away from me as humanly possible. After all of this, I honestly could not blame him. I sat behind the wheel of my car. I punched it. Again and again and again and again. I could barely contain my rage, my disappointment. What the hell was i supposed to do now?

************************************************************************

I was in a daze. I started my car and drove. I drove for what felt like hours. I thought about Jennette, Olivia, Danielle. All the people I felt that I was disappointing. All the people that continued to be under Stamp's thumb. Victoria! What would happen to Victoria? He had threatened her less than a day ago. I don't know how, but i ended up at Mark's house. I walked up and rang the doorbell. Maiara answered, a great big smile on her face. The minute she saw the look on mine, it quickly faded. She led me in and called Mark. He had the same reaction as Maiara as he led me to his office. He poured me a glass of god knows what. At that moment i couldn't tell what was up from down.

"What's going on Duncan?" He asked me sitting across from me. I took a deep breath, ready to tell my best friend in the whole world what i had been up to.

"You know, about Victoria and I." He nodded, listening intently. "That i always felt that things went sour the moment that Derek Stamp came into our lives."

"This is about Derek?"

"A few months ago, I hired a private investigator to look into Derek's life. I wasn't expecting to find anything illegal. I thought maybe he had a mistress. I thought we could find something against him, that we could use against him."

"Duncan!" Mark exclaimed.

"We found that he had a large amount of money in different bank accounts. I tracked down his old partner, Connor Jennings, who told us that he had been siphoning money from his clients for years. Last night, I was attending a party he was throwing at his house. During the evening i snuck into his office, broke into his safe and took pictures of a ledger he had hidden inside."

"Jesus!" Mark said getting up from his chair and walking towards the nearest window. He turned his back to me.

"I sent the pictures to the PI. He was able to do a quick check on the accounts and found out that they belonged to the Russian Mafia."

"Oh my god. Duncan! Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep this to yourself?"

"I didn't want to drag anyone down with me. I knew what I was doing was crazy. Insane even. I just didn't want anyone else involved."

"So what happened?"

"My P.I just quit. He said it was too dangerous. That Stamp was untouchable. That if we went after him, the Russians would come after us."

"Duncan, what were you thinking?" I took a beat to think about it. I hadn't asked myself that question at all. I was trying to be the hero. I thought I was doing the right thing. I jumped into it headfirst. Then I saw the people I had met over the past few months. The people he had hurt. The people whose lives he had affected.

"At first I wasn't thinking. I was just angry. He took away everything I had. My job, my life in New York. He took away Victoria! All because he could. I wanted to do to him, what he had done to me."

"What changed?" He asked, sitting down again, concerned and listening intently.

"I continued to meet people who had dealings with him. How he hurt and sacrificed their lives for his own benefit. For his own interests. He didn't care who he hurt. These talented, smart and capable people. To him they were just numbers. He doesn't even see them as people. I couldn't let that stand."

"I understand. In your position, I might have acted the same. But what now?" I looked at the ground.

"I don't know. I have no idea what to do or where to go from here." Mark put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know what you have to do. You don't like it. You fucken hate it, but you know you have to let this go." I stood up, angry.

"I can't do that Mark. He's scum." He stood up as well.

"You think he's the only one? You think Derek Stamp is the only piece of shit in this town. This industry is littered with piece of shit people like him. You don't hear their stories. You don't know their faces. But they're there. All the people who do their best, and are filled to the brim with talent and ambition, who aren't even given a second glance. For no other reason that they're too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny. That their hair is too long, their breast not big enough. And you know what's the worst part? They're the lucky ones. They're the ones who have a chance to get the hell away from this place. To have a life that isn't built on a lie, built upon a fantasy. This place, for some reasons tends to bring out the worse in so many. Look at how child stars are treated. We love them and think they're cute. Never taking into consideration what effects too much, too soon can have. And when they act out, the media turns on them. The Bynes, The Lohans, The Biebers. They're all victims as well."

A deep silence overtook the room. He was right. Stamp wasn't the sickness, just a symptom among many others. In that clear moment, my quest to take him down seemed like throwing a rock into the ocean and hoping for the waves to stop. Even if I had taken him down, two others would have taken his place just as quickly.

"It all just feels so hopeless." I finally said.

"It sure does. These are things Marty and I have been talking about since college. This whole town, is sick. Run by executives, agents and managers. People with no talent who believe they should be making a profit off of those who have it in spades. And that's why the box office numbers matter more than the artistic value of the product."

"Then why are you still here?" I asked him.

"Believe it or not. I'm hoping that one day i can make a difference. Just like what you said to Marty." I looked at him in surprise. "Yeah, he told me. There's no telling what good our actions can bring."

"I have to let this go don't I?" I asked knowing the answer already.

"You do. You know you have to."

"I should get going. Thanks for listening." I put down my glass and headed to the door.

"Duncan!" He called out. "Let her go too."

"What?"

"Victoria. It's time. She's the reason for all this. You didn't want to be the hero. You wanted to be her hero. I know it hurts to hear. But you gotta move on. You have got to find a way to be happy. You haven't been yourself in well over a year. You deserve better than that. But until you let her go. Until you give yourself the chance to feel something new. You'll always be miserable. Always look for the next demon to fight."

I had tears in my eyes at that point. He was right. Mark was always right. My god how i hated this. I looked at Mark and nodded before heading out to the door and towards my car. I drove home. I walked through the lobby door, James was on duty already. He took a look at me and quickly deduced how i was feeling.

"Tough day?" He asked me.

"Tough year." I replied.

"What's getting to you?"

"Can I ask you something James?" He nodded, folding his arms across his chest. "Have you ever given up something you loved. Something you knew you loved and wanted more than anything. But you were forced to leave it behind." James smiled nostalgically.

"Of course. The question isn't if I have, but really who hasn't! That's life. Sometimes you hurt so bad, you don't think you'll ever be able to take another breath. Then you wake up the next morning, and you do. You take another, and another, and another. And every day, it gets easier. That's the only way to put something behind. You suffer, then you heal. I've watched you since you moved into this building. You've suffered enough. I think it's time you let yourself heal, Duncan."

"You called me by my name. That's new!"

"Change is good. Maybe that's all you really need. A new chapter, a new adventure. You never really know which one will make it all click."

I smiled. For the first time since that morning i smiled. All of a sudden, I felt as though i knew just what I had to do. I told James goodnight and thanked him, before rushing upstairs to my apartment. I ran to my laptop, and bought a plane ticket for later that night. I quickly packed my suitcase and called for a cab. I made my way downstairs when James called up to tell me it arrived.

12