The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much Alex." I whispered in her ear.

"You're welcome, Writer. In all honesty, I couldn't help myself."

"I didn't mean just for the blowjob." She smiled brightly and looked away shyly.

"You're welcome for that too." We kissed for a little bit, before settling in an embrace and watching the destruction of San Francisco on the big screen.

*************************************************************

After the movie, I drove us back towards Alex's house. We had spent a great day together and I was looking forward to returning the favor for the amazing blowjob she had given me in the theater. We walked through her door, kissing and groping each other. I could not wait to have her. Alex ran up the stairs towards her bedroom. I was close behind and admiring her dynamite ass all the way. When she arrived at the doorway she turned around and kissed me deeply. My hands grabbed her buttcheeks and started edging her towards the bed. She fell back on the comfortable mattress as I fell on top of her.

Our lips resumed their fervorous activities. My hands reached down to unbuckle her jeans. Once that was done I quickly made my way down her stunning body, pulling the jeans off of her long and sensuous legs. Her panties were soaked; I could already smell her desire. I pulled the soft garment covering her tunnel away and could wait no longer before dropping my tongue in between her cunt. Her juices instantly hit my tongue, sending me straight to heaven. I wasted no time in licking up and down the length of her delicious pussy. There wasn't a single crevice safe from my oral assault.

"Fuck, yeah!" Alex moaned pushing her cunt harder against my mouth. I hooked my arms underneath her legs and drove my tongue into her depths. There were even more of her delicious juices waiting for me there. I slowly and carefully fucked her, using my tongue as a small penis. "ahhh, shit!" Alex groaned. Her legs tightened around my head, nearly cutting off my air supply. It didn't matter much to me, I just wanted more of her at that point. I pulled up and wrapped my lips around her sensitive clit, making her lower body jump in excitement. I sucked the little nub into my mouth and pushed two of my fingers into her throbbing pussy. "Fuck me! Duncan! Oh shit! Don't stop!"

I wouldn't dare. I moved my fingers until they were pressing against her G-spot. I pushed up against it. I sucked her clit into my mouth and worked my tongue all around. It was damn near too much for the sexy actress. She grabbed my head hard, pushing me deep into her. The next thing I knew, I was nearly drowning in a sea of her juices. Alex had literally detonated and squirted what felt like gallons of cum all over my face and upper body. I was not complaining. I love the feel of her warm juices and the sounds that she was making as the orgasm continued to ravage her delicate form.

I continued to lick up and down her pussy, taking in more of her juices. Meanwhile Alex was slowly coming down from the terrific orgasm I had just given her.

"I think that makes us even." Alex said.

"Nope, nowhere near close. You deserve this type of orgasm every day."

"That's sweet, but if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to get anything done ever."

"Is that such a bad thing?" I asked her with a straight face.

"Us becoming sex monsters?"

"Yeah. Sounds great to me." I said moving up her body and kissing her lips, making her taste her own juices on my mouth. She helped me take off my shirt, which was drenched with her juices as well.

"I'm going to wash this. You get comfortable." She told me kissing me before bouncing off the bed. I watched her sexy ass as she left the room. I took off my pants and boxers, and waited patiently for her to come back. When she did, she had this mock shock expression at seeing my hard dick ready to spring into action.

"Oh Mr. Writer, Is that for me?" She said in a very sexy tone. She grabbed my dick in her hand and jerked me off a couple of times. "I'll be right back." She said before kissing me and going to the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed, not believing how lucky I was to be where I was right now. She came back into the room, and dropped to her knees. She crawled towards me sexily, as I watched her huge tits sway left and right as she got closer to me. When she finally reached me, she stared up into my eyes with her big blue ones. Then I saw her sexy tongue come out of her mouth and lick my balls. I groaned and grabbed the sheets as she continued to lick and suck on my sack.

She held the bottom of my pole, and blew moist air onto the head of my cock. Her tongue extended out and touched a particular nerve on the underside of my dick causing me to jump a little. Her warm mouth continued to bathe my genitals with her saliva. I ran my hand through her hair, as she opened her mouth wide and took the head of my cock between her soft lips. "Damn Alex!"

I watched in awe as her head bobbed and weaved, bringing me once more immense pleasure. I pulled her hair to the side so that I could watch her as she blew me. Her soft features were fully focused on my erection. I noticed the corners of her mouth turn as she looked up and saw the look of desire on my face. Our eyes met and the beautiful actress damn near took my breath away. I felt my orgasm getting closer. Alex must have sensed it too, because she pulled away from me in a hurry.

Alex quickly climbed into my lap and slowly lowered her cunt down onto my cock. I wrapped my arms around her enticing body and simply held her against me. She wrapped her arms around me and stayed still, enjoying the feelings of fullness. My hands made their way down and grabbed her sexy asscheeks. She lowered her head down and placed soft kisses along my shoulders. Her teeth bit down into me, driving me wild. We were both covered in sweat when my hand slipped and one of my fingers slipped into her asshole. I was shocked. My fingers weren't that wet, and i hadn't even pushed that hard, yet my finger sunk in deeply and easily.

"Mhmm" Moaned Alex at the new sensation. "I lubed up, just for you!" She said in my ear. Not thinking it was possible, my dick grew an extra inch within her. I had let her ride me long enough. I grabbed her hips and flipped us around. I was now lying on top of her and sawing my dick in and out of her wet and soaping pussy. She felt so good and so tight, that I didn't think i'd ever want to leave the warmth of her cavity. Our lips smashed together, sharing in an intense and passionate kiss. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and drove my cock harder and deeper into her. Alex held on to me tightly as her body was rocked by another strong orgasm.

I was dying to fuck her ass. I pulled out of her pussy and watched as she pulled her knees into her chest, allowing me full access to her ass. I pushed my hard and wet cock at her entrance and embraced the tightness as it made it's way past her incredibly tight sphincter. "FUCK ME!!" Alex screamed, obviously loving the feel of my cock in her ass. I pushed in deeper, taking my time and going slowly. Letting her and her ass adjust to my penetrating member as it took her inch by inch.

The whole time I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her flawless body and the heaving of her chest. I watched her face. I loved how she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, lost in the fuck just as much as I was. She was practically folded beneath me, and i began to plow my way through her bowels. She had loosened up and I was able to move at a much faster clip within her.

"Oh god, pull out! I want to change position." I pulled out of her as she quickly turned around and pushed her ass in my direction. I grabbed her hips and quickly put my cock back inside of her ass. I groaned as i went balls deep inside of her. Alex looked back at me over her shoulder and said " Fuck me like an animal." I dug my nails into the flesh of her ass and drove my cock into her as deep as i could. "OHH FUCK, Just like that." I fucked her hard and fast now, moving at a ridiculous clip.

"God Alex, you're so fucking hot." I said to her as i pistoned my dick in and out of her searing ass. I was crazy about this woman already, but fucking her in the ass was taking me to a whole new high. She came numerous times as my dick continued to make waves within her. She helped herself along by playing with her clit and pushing herself. I was so unbelievably close. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and i let loose my canon into the very depth of Alex's ass. My cum was violent, strong and rocked both of us to a new level of pleasure.

After I finished cumming, i simply set myself down next to Alex. She turned towards me and we shared a deep kiss. We looked into each other's eyes until we both fell asleep.

***********************************

The following morning I was awoken by the sound of my phone vibrating in my pants. I reached into the pocket and didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hey Duncan, It's Mike." It was Micheal Ellenburg. He was one of the heads of programming over at HBO.

"Hey Mike, how goes it? Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah everything is perfect. I just called to let you know that you were nominated for an emmy. It'll be announced in a few days, but I wanted you to know right away. You excited."

Excited didn't begin to describe how I was feeling. I was over the moon.

"You have no idea man. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you pull off with the second season."

"You won't be disappointed, i promise." We said goodbye and I couldn't wait to tell Alex. I nudged her sleeping body.

"Hmmm, I'm not ready for school!" She said obviously deep in her sleep.

"Alex."

"Hmm, yes?" She said barely awake. I smiled and kissed her cheek, deciding to let her sleep. There would be plenty of time to celebrate later today. I was going back to the Emmy's and this year I would win!