The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from her before we got too carried away. She sat down in the car and smiled at me sexily. I quickly ran around and started the engine. We were on our way to my apartment. I wasn't sure we would make it. Megan's hand refused to wait until I could safely get us home. She continued to touch me. Her hands were turning me on so much it was getting difficult to focus on the road. When her hand wrapped itself around my dick through my pants, I nearly crashed the car. I moaned loudly as she began to pull and tug on my cock.

"You're going to kill us." I told her.

"Well, what better way to go?" She told me before unzipping my pants. She pulled my cock out and lowered those lips I had been admiring all evening onto the tip of my cock.

"Shit!" I groaned as I tightly gripped the wheel. Thankfully we were at a red light. It gave me a short reprieve to try to catch my breath as well as enjoy Megan's incredibly talented tongue on my cock. Her mouth was incredible. It was the perfect amount of suction. Her tongue seemed to know exactly what places to reach, almost as though we had been fucking for years and not only just met. I did all my best to focus on the road, but as Megan continued to tease and suck my cock, it made it that much harder.

We arrived at my building, and I parked in my spot in the garage. I turned the engine off and leaned back against my seat, finally enjoying the blowjob free of any stress. Megan had not stopped. Her velvet mouth continued to bob up and down onto my cock. I reached down and ran my hand across her thighs. I was surprised to find them wet. She had gotten so horny from sucking my dick during the drive over that her pussy was steaming. I quickly pressed my fingers against her wet pussy through her panties.

"MHMMM!" Megan moaned with her mouth full of cock. I pushed her panties aside and penetrated her wet cunt with one of my fingers. She easily accepted it while continuing to suck on my thick member. "Ohh fuck." The pretty brunette said pulling away from my cock. "I need to have this cock in me, NOW."

I was preparing to get out of the car, but Megan had something else in mind. She quickly straddled my hips and pressed her moist lips against mine before I had a chance to breathe. She readjusted and lined my cock with the entrance of her pussy. She slowly lowered her sexy body onto my thick and throbbing cock. I leaned even harder onto the seat as I felt her tight warm pussy wrap itself around my cock. My hand grabbed her incredibly toned ass, helping to guide her up and down the length of my hard cock.

"Shit!" Megan moaned. "You feel so damn good!" She said as her hips began to pump faster and harder on me. I squeezed the wonderful globes of her ass. She lifted her top, releasing the wonderful globes that I had been admiring most of the evening. She lifted one of her heavy tits and fed it into my mouth. I groaned feeling her hard nipple between my lips. "Oh yes!" Megan moaned. I lost myself in her chest. Her tits were so firm and perky. I continued switching between sucking and licking both of them. I could feel Megan's juices dripping all around me, not caring that she would stain my pants. I was too far gone in her wonderful body to care about anything else.

"Fuck me! Harder!" Megan screamed before returning her lovely lips to mine. We kissed deeply, feeling the heat and desire that was coursing through her body, making me want her all the more. I did my best to pump my hips as best as I could in the confines of the car. My hands were still grabbing her perfect ass cheeks as my tongue continued to dance across her wonderful tits. "OH! OH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH!" Megan screamed as her cunt muscles pressed tighter around my cock. I could feel the orgasm ripple through her incredibly. Hearing her moans as well as feeling her pussy was more than enough to send me over the edge. "Cum in me! Please fucken cum!" Megan urged me on. I let myself go and felt the cum run through me and attack Megan's insides.

"Oh god! I needed that so bad." Megan moaned once we had both finished cumming. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her mouth to mine.

"Let's head inside." I told her. We kissed again before she lifted herself off of my lap. We stepped out of the car, Megan walking funny trying to keep my cum from spilling out of her. After a few steps she just said fuck it, dropped her hand to her crotch and collected the my spunk. I watched in surprise and excitement as she licked her hand tasting my cum.

"Hmm, you taste good!" She said to me continuing to lick and suck on her hand, collecting as much of my cum as she good.

"I hope I get to taste you a little later." I tossed her way.

"Oh you definitely will." She promised as she leaned into me for a kiss when the Elevator doors had closed.I enjoyed the kiss as the elevator made it's way to my floor. Megan's tongue continued to draw more and more pleasure from me the whole way. When we got to my apartment Megan quickly ran to the bathroom to finish washing up, while i made us some drinks. She came back a few minutes later and joined me on the couch.

"I'm sorry for practically attacking you." She told me while taking a sip of her drink. "I promise i'm not a slut."

"I didn't think you were for a second."

"It's just been a long time for me. And I know you're a good guy so I felt safe."

"How do you know i'm a good guy?"

"Come on Duncan. Everyone knows who you are. We all saw what you did at the Emmy's. Everyone loves you which is saying a lot in this town. So although we just met, I knew what kind of person you were."

"That's very nice of you. Am I the first person you've been with since Brian?" I asked her knowing i was going into very personal territory.

"Yeah." She said looking down at her glass. "Even while I was with Brian, we weren't really sleeping together anymore."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Breakups aren't easy." I told her reaching for her. "Divorces have to be even worse." I said joking hoping to make her smile. She did a little.

"How about you? I know you're no longer with Alex Daddario." I just nodded. Thinking about losing Alex still hurt. "She didn't like you running off to the hospital did she?"

"I mean who would?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"What happened that night? Is it really true that Eric was high?"

"He was. I saw him at the hospital. He was so out of it, i'm not sure he knows what really happened."

"But he was recovering so well. I've met him a few times. He seemed to be doing so much better."

"Derrick Stamp gave him drugs that night." I watched Megan's reaction. Not surprised to see the look of understanding that washed over her face.

"That does make sense. He was probably hoping Eric would pull a Kanye or something worth talking about."

"Seems like you have intimate knowledge of how Derrick works." I told her as we got more comfortable on the couch.

"He used to be my manager. He was great at first, making all these promises, put me in Transformers. Then he started pushing me to have surgeries. He made me feel like I was pretty but not enough. I got my lips and nose done, a few other things. Then he dropped me. I never knew why. I got kicked off the Transformers franchise. It was just all around craziness for a bit."

"But you climbed back. You're still making movies." I told her trying to reassure her.

"I'm playing opposite CGI turtles. No one really thinks I can do much more than these brain dead movies. I wish that I could prove them wrong. Show that i'm much more than just a pretty face and a hot body."

"Well it is a pretty hot body." I joked. Luckily she smiled and laughed.

"We i'm glad you think so! You're not so bad yourself you know." She said as her hand rubbed my flat stomach.

"I try." I replied as I kissed her lips once more. "I'm sorry for making you bring up all those bad thoughts. I really want to make you feel better. Is there anything I can do?" I asked her as my lips suckled on the tender skin of her soft neck.

"Well there is this one thing, that I love but Brian wasn't a fan of at all."

"What's that?" I asked. Megan stood from the couch and walked over sexily to my dining room table. She bent herself over it so that her ass was pointing straight at my direction. She lifted her skirt, introducing me to one of the greatest ass I had ever seen.

"Fuck my ass, Duncan! Please? It's been so long." The sexy brunette moaned to me. I quickly went to meet her. I kneeled until her ass was mere inches from my face. I could see the wetness from her pussy. I was so close I could practically taste her, yet I took my time before diving in. Her ass was simply perfect, a down right work of art. I grabbed each cheek firmly, kneading the flesh between my hands. I spread them, giving myself a perfect view of her puckered ass. I took a beat, inhaling the sweet scents radiating from her, before i had my first taste of Megan Fox.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She moaned as she felt the tip of my tongue pass through her pussy and ass. I was only encouraged by her reaction so I repeated the movement a few times. Each time being rewarded by more and more of her sweet juices as well as the delectable moans and groans that were escaping her amazing lips. I continued licking and sucking at her backside, loving absolutely everything about it. The feel, the smell, the taste. The sounds she made only made my blood boil more.

"Fuck yeah! That feels so good." Megan cooed. "Wait a second." She asked looking back at me over her shoulder. I did as she asked and was quickly rewarded. Megan turned around and removed her top. Soon after the skirt followed, leaving the beautiful actress naked in my dining room. I was a lucky, lucky man. She turned back around once again presenting her wonderful ass for me. She spread her legs and used her hands to do the same with her ass cheeks. She leaned down until her face was on the table. "Please! Keep going." She whispered back at me.

I leapt back into her and we groaned simultaneously. Her from the feel of my tongue and I from the taste of her wonderful juices. "You taste so good." I told her meaning every word. She pulled her ass further apart, giving me more and more access to her nectar. I sucked and licked away at her glorious cunt, listening intently for every moan, groan and grunt Megan was making. Feeling my knees against the floor, the sting was no longer unignorable. I raised to my feet and guided the very naked, very horny Megan Fox to my bedroom.

"Get on the bed." I told her as I began removing my clothes. Megan climbed up on the bed and stuck her ass in the air, laying her head on the bed and waiting for me. When I was finally naked, I joined her on the bed.

"Keep eating me. Please!" Megan begged. I returned my tongue to her ass, pushing it as deep into her as I could. I used my tongue as a small cock, fucking her slowly and almost lovingly. I used my fingers and pushed it deep into her warm and snug cunt. "ohhhhhh fuck!" Megan moaned as I viciously attacked her from both ends. "Oh god yes! Please don't stop!" I pulled my tongue my tongue out of her ass and smiled inwardly at the grunt Megan made. I quickly replaced my tongue with my middle finger. I pushed it deeply into her ass, feeling it grab and tighten my digit. I fucked her from both ends with both hands, she was screaming louder than I thought she could. That was of course until I wrapped my lips around her clit.

"OHHH SHIT! OH GOD DUNCAN!" Megan screamed out as I felt her entire stiffen and then release with a powerful orgasm. Even more powerful than the one she had in the car only moment earlier. "Oh god! That was amazing." She said as she laid her face on the comfortable sheets.

"We're not even done yet." I told her as I speared her pussy with my hard cock.

"AHHHH!" Megan yelled feeling my cock deep within her again. I fucked her hard and fast, loving the ripples of her tight pussy.I moved my hands to her torso and grabbed one of her firm heavy tits in each of my hands. I pinched her nipples and used them for leverage as I continued stroking her pussy with the maddening pace of my cock.

"Ohhh Megan!" I groaned as I felt her tight walls do wonders to my cock. I was losing myself to her wonderful body. I couldn't stop but look at how perfect and flawless it truly was. My thrust quickened, the sound of our bodies slamming into one another's could clearly be heard through the apartment. Megan lowered her hand and was now playing with her clit. She was close to cumming. I had to get her there. I gripped her ass cheeks and closed my eyes, sending all of my energy and focus into the movement of my hips.

"AHHH! I'm cumming, i'm cumming!! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" Megan screamed just as her body detonated around my cock, sending shivers and waves of pleasures throughout my body. I held firm and refused to cum. I held on for dear life and continued to fuck Megan through her orgasm. "Oh shit!" The lovely brunette swore as she dropped her head on the nearest pillow.

I was still hard, and still inside of her. I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy, only to then aim it at the entrance of her ass. I slowly pushed my cock passed her sphincter, I groaned as I felt my dick go deep within her. Her ass was a furnace. It was so hot and tight, I felt that my dick would burst from the pure pleasure it was deriving from her depth. I had to take my time and fuck her slowly. I could easily tell it had been sometime since her ass was last taken. I felt so lucky that it had opened its wonders to me. I simply watched in amazement as my dick continued to appear and disappear into her.

"Oh god." Megan moaned looking at me over her shoulder. "Go ahead! Fuck me now!" She pleaded with her beautiful lust filled eyes. I had been holding back the tempo of my strokes, now that I had been accorded the green light, I planned to use it. I pulled my hips back and pushed into her as hard as I could. "FUCK!" She screamed as I repeated the movement over and over again, loosening her passage more and more. I sped up my strokes keeping the force I had begun with, sending my dick careening into her hot ass. "OH SHIT! This feels...It feels...GOOD! AHHHH"

I grabbed her hips and began pushing and pulling her entire body up and down the length of my cock. Her hair was flying all over her face, her wonderful tits were bouncing and her moans only continued to go higher and higher. I grabbed one of her breast with my left hand while my right circled around and began playing with her clit.

"I'm cumming! OH SHIT, i'm fucking cumming." Megan screamed again as her whole body exploded from the thrill of an anal orgasm. I held on for dear life as I felt her ass clench hard against my cock.

"FUCK, FUCK, fUUUUUCKKKKKK" I shouted as my own impending orgasm ripped through me, sending all of the cum I had straight up into Megan Fox's wonderful asshole. We both collapsed on the bed, a sweaty sexy mess. I wrapped my arms around Megan and pulled her body against mine.

"That was...That was..." Megan kept trying to say, but couldn't find the right words as she continued to attempt to catch her breath.

"It really was." I said finishing whatever thought she had. I was pretty sure we were on the same page. I fought the urge to close my eyes and fall asleep after the incredible sex we had just experienced. I enjoyed the feeling of my softening cock still within her ass. We stayed that way until my dick, fully spent, came popping out of her canal. By this point Megan was sound asleep. I heard my phone ring and went to the other room to pick it up. I didn't recognise the number.

"Mr Bryant, your request has been accepted. We will meet tomorrow evening for the final details." The russian accented voice said before hanging up without giving me a chance to answer. I went to bed to rejoin Megan and fell asleep next to her. The battle would resume the following day.