The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 23

Story Info
The Fall of Derek Stamp.
15.3k words
4.79
16.1k
12

Part 41 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the shower wearing only a towel. On Alex's bed there were some clothes that she had left out for me. I recognized them. They were mine. As i put on the t shirt and shorts, my attention was pulled towards her nightstand. My novel was there. I picked it up as I sat on the bed. This bed where we had shared so many beautiful moments together. I flipped through some of the pages of the book. I smiled thinking how young I was when I had written these words.

"Hey." Alex said walking into the room. "How are you feeling?" She looked great. Amazing really. She was wearing a grey tank top and a pair of red short shorts. Her legs seemed to be going on for days. She had always been in great shape, but now she looked even better. I was staring. I knew I was. But I couldn't look away.

"I'm okay." I said, finally able to pull my eyes away. She sat on the bed, a little further from me than I would have liked. When I had arrived, Alex had tended to me as I recounted all of the events.

"I spoke to my dad." She finally said. "He's going to call someone at the L.A field office. We should hear back soon." Alex's father had been a prosecutor for the government. I was hoping that he still had some contacts that could help.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you." I said leaving the space empty between us.

"It's okay. It's for a good cause. I'm glad you came to me." She said looking at me. "I heard about the restaurant. I wanted to call but...but.."

"Don't worry. I understand."

"I know you've been having a rough time. I know you lost your job."

"I kind of saw that one coming. The moment I decided to go after Derek. When he found out, I figured that would be the first thing to go."

"How are Brad and Cindy? They must be devastated."

"They were. I haven't really spoken to them since the hospital. They're all mad at me."

"I'm sorry." Alex said finally inching close to me.

"They're right. I should have been honest with them and told them. I just didn't want anyone else to get hurt."

"I know... You were doing what you thought was for the best." She was even closer now. I also inched a little closer, wanting nothing more than to hold her.

"My best wasn't good enough."

"Hey, you got the evidence. There's actually a chance Stamp may go down. That's all thanks to you."

"I know. I just wish, none of my friends had to suffer for this."

"You'll make it up to them. I know you will. Just hang on a little longer." There was a moment of silence. We both sat there, looking away from one another. "How's Victoria?"

"She's fine. Recovered from the accident." I told her feeling a lump in my throat. Anticipating the next question.

"Are you two...together?"

"No. We're not."

"Oh. Why?" Alex said, tugging her hair behind her ears in that cute way she always did when she was nervous.

"Why do you think?" I told her grabbing her hand. The feeling was undeniable. The sparks that flew up my arm and through the remainder of my body were hard to ignore. She looked at me and from the brightness of her beautiful eyes, I could tell she was feeling the same thing. "This is why, i'm not with Victoria. It's because of you Alex." I leaned into her and she surprised me by standing up and walking away from me.

"Then why did you leave me that night? Why did you leave me all alone in front of everyone?" She asked with anger in her voice.

"I'm sorry about that Alex. I really am. I never meant to hurt you, or embarrass you. I just got the call from her sister. I had to do something. At least for her family who weren't even in town." I got up and walked towards her. She had her back turned to me. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and let her know exactly how I felt. "But it had nothing to do with how I felt for you. How I still feel." I moved closer and did what I was dying to. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her against me. She gasped as she felt my heart beating. "I love you Alex. I'm so sorry." She stepped away from me and walked towards the window of her bedroom. I stayed where I was. I didn't want to push her. "How have you been?" I asked her.

"It's been hard. I've missed you." She said making me feel a lot better. "I've been trying to stay busy."

"American Horror Stories."

"You watched?" She asked with an amused look on her face.

"Of course I did."

"But you hate that show!" She said laughing.

"I found that when you were on it, I didn't hate it so much."

"Always the smooth talker."

"Hey you always had the nice legs in the relationship. I had to have something." She laughed. How I had missed that laugh. "You look great by the way."

"Thanks. I've been working out for Baywatch."

"How are you doing with all that?"

"I miss cheese!" I burst out laughing. "I have this ridiculous trainer. I hate him. He won't let me eat cake." She continued.

"Oh no, no, no. That's just not right." I said in total agreement with her.

"He hates me, Duncan I swear. He makes me do these crazy drills. And then won't let me have cake. Or ice cream."

"What about Ramen?" I asked her as we sat across from each other.

"Oh you know I can't live without that. I sneak in at least one per day."

"Cheater!" I exclaimed.

"Hey I do ten extra sit ups to make up for it." She said pointing at her flat stomach. Her abs were even more defined.

"All of the work is paying off." I told her.

"Thank you." She said smiling and blushing. Another moment of silence.

"How's your mom?" I asked as I lay on the bed.

"She's great. She was in town visiting." Alex said joining me on the bed. "You should have seen her. Everywhere we went she would have to tell people that I was an actress and in movies, It was so embarrassing." We both laughed.

"I would have loved to meet her."

"I would have liked that too." She said.

"Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive me?" I asked her solemnly.

"Duncan." I had missed hearing her say my name. "I forgave you the moment you left. I just didn't want to be the rebound girl. The girl you were with to forget someone else."

"You weren't that. You're not that." I said getting nearer to her. I placed my hand on her cheek. She didn't flinch. She stared right back into my eyes. "You brought me back. I was lost, alone. I was angry. I wasn't me. But you... You brought me back. With your laugh, your smile, your generous soul. Those blue eyes. You made me love again. You reminded me there was so much more to this world than pain." A tear rolled from her eye and i caught it on my fingertips. "Don't cry."

"Well then stop talking like that!" She said. "I'm hungry, I can't have cake or ice cream. And then you come here and you say these things to me. Who the hell do you think you are?" She said.

"The man you love." Before she could say another word, I leaned in and kissed her. I wasn't prepared for what happened next. I felt my stomach flip. The same way it did that first night at Mark's wedding. Our mouths were hungry for one another. The kiss didn't deepen, there was no way that it could. Our tongues met and the entire world outside of us disappeared.

"God I missed you." Alex said as she rolled atop of me, attacking me with her mouth. I groaned and held her even tighter against me. Alex lifted her torso and quickly removed her tank top. Her beautiful breast came into view and I almost lost my mind. I quickly sat up and sucked in one of her tits into my mouth.

"Mhmm" we both moaned as I tasted her skin again. It had been far too long. I sucked on one nipple and then the next. Never thinking I could have enough. Alex pulled my shirt off and pushed me back onto the bed. Her lips returned to mine as my hands fondled her chest. I spun us around so that I was now on top. I couldn't stand to not have my lips touching hers. I fought that feeling and kissed down her body. My god she was beautiful.

"You're so perfect!" I told her as I passed her breast and stomach. When I reached her shorts. I couldn't have taken them off quickly enough. Her pussy was calling me and I could no longer wait. I threw my head in between her legs and quickly licked at her opening.

"OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!" Alex screamed and used her hand on my head to keep me in place. She didn't need to. I didn't want to. There was nowhere in the world that I would rather have been than in between the legs of this gorgeous specimen. I sucked up every drop, she tasted so sweet. I was like a man possessed. Alex's moans only pushing me to continue to please her. "Fuck me! I want you to fuck me." She moaned while my lips were clamped around her clit.

With every fiber of my being, I was finally able to pull away from her dripping cunt. I finished undressing and quickly jumped atop the beautiful actress. She smiled before kissing me deeply. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so happy. My cock was hard and ready. Alex grabbed it and aimed it at her entrance. I continued to kiss her as I pushed my hips, sending my cock into her and extreme joy through the both of us.

"Oh Alex!" I shouted as I felt her warm cunt surround my cock that had missed her so much.

"Fuck me." Alex whispered into my ear. I wrapped my arms around her torso and without even trying, our hips were in perfect sync. This was so much more than just sex. Our minds knew it, our hearts knew it, dammit our bodies knew it. We moaned as we moved together. Our lips together, our tongues not battling. They were coming together as though they had always belonged.

We stopped kissing. We stared into each other's eyes as the pace of our fucking quickened. Alex wrapped her legs around my torso, pulling me even deeper and harder into her. She was so sexy. I thought as I reached up and touched her breast. Oh how I loved her breasts.

"Duncan! I'm cumming! I'm cumming." Alex moaned as our bodies continued to slam into each other.

"Hold on. Don't cum." I told her. Her beautiful eyes widened. She didn't know if she could hold on much longer. "I'm almost there." A smile quickly spread her lips as she realized what I wanted. Alex began throwing her hips up at me faster. Her hands were grabbing my butt, pushing me deeper into her. I was so close. She was tightening her pussy walls. I didn't know how she did it. I didn't care. Everything she was doing was only pushing me farther and farther to the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum!" I told Alex.

"Cum with me, cum with me baby!" The beautiful brunette shouted.

"oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" I let out.

"Oh god, oh god, ooooh good!" Alex screamed as we both came hard. I felt her cunt tighten to the point of almost pushing out my cock. My dick almost literally exploded. Filling Alex with so much cum. And it continued.

"I can't stop cumming!" I told Alex as I felt more and more of my seed pumped into her cunt that was now dripping with wetness.

"Me either." Alex said as another orgasm hit her.

"God." I said as I laid next to her.

"I love you, you asshole." Alex said as we clung to each other.

"I was wondering if you'd say it."

"I wasn't going to. But you fucked it out of me." She said laughing.

"I missed you." I told her kissing her.

"Of course you did!" I don't remember how long we kissed and touched each other before we fell asleep. All I knew was that I never wanted to leave Alex.

*************************************************************************************************

I woke up the following morning alone in bed. I took a deep breath and smelled Alex's delicious scent on the sheets. Quickly my sense of smell was overtaken by another decadent odor. I quickly got up and got dressed and ran downstairs.

"Did you make me waffles?" I asked Alex when I walked in the kitchen. Levon came running towards me, wagging his tail.

"Nope. I made myself waffles. If you're nice I might just share them with you." She said looking beautiful. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Is this nice enough?"

"You're getting there." She replied before turning in my arms.

"You're beautiful." I told her brushing the hair out of her face. She smiled before we kissed. It was a slow, soft kiss. The kind you never really want to pull away from.

"Okay Mister. Enough of that." She said pulling away from me breathlessly. "My dad called, they're sending someone to come get you. He'll be here soon. Eat and get ready."

"Yes mom!" I said jokingly.

"Do you want a spanking?" She said holding a spatula.

"From you? Where and when?" I asked before kissing her.

"Stop being silly!"

"Hey, you're being silly too."

"I'm not the one meeting the FBI today."

"No you're the star of Baywatch. On an aggressive workout plan who's having waffles for breakfast."

"They took away my cake. They took away my ice cream. Now you want to deny me waffles!" Alex said.

"I was just trying to help."

"Oh yeah?" She asked me before taking a huge bite from my waffle.

"Hey dude!" I exclaimed.

"You had that coming." She said with a mouthful of food, yet still looking incredibly sexy. We sat down and ate together. I had missed being with her so much. We couldn't stop touching each other the whole time. Our morning was interrupted by the FBI agent.

"JOSH!" Alex shouted when she saw the agent in question. He looked to be in his late 30's, in very good shape and wearing what you would expect a FBI agent to be wearing.

"Alex it's good to see you." He said as they hugged. "How's Cat?" He asked referring to Alex's sister.

"She's good. I'll tell her you said hi. Meanwhile come on in." They walked towards me. "Josh this is Duncan."

"Morning Mr Bryant. I'm agent Josh Holcomb. The Field Office sent me to bring you in."

"Morning, nice to meet you. How do you two know each other."

"Josh and my dad worked together before he retired." Alex filled in.

"Well I hope you guys can help." I told him.

"We hope so too. From everything Alex's dad told me, this guy is bad news. Anyways we should go. Good to see you Alex."

"Good to see you too. You bring him back in one piece okay?"

"I'll do my best." He said before heading outside. "You be safe." Alex told me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I promise." I told her before we kissed. I headed out following Holcomb.

**************************************************************************************************

We arrived at the FBI field office where I was given a visitors pass.

"You holding up okay?" Holcomb asked me as we stepped onto the elevator.

"A little worse for wear. But i'm alright."

"We picked up your car last night. It was not pretty."

"Yeah I can't believe I made it out of there."

"You must have a guardian angel." He said as we reached our floor. I smiled and agreed with him. My angel had the most beautiful set of blue eyes imaginable. I followed Holcomb to an office on the far side of the floor. He knocked and we were told to enter. Inside there were three other agents sitting at a conference table.

"Duncan, these are agents Brennan." he pointed at the man sitting closest to the door. "Finnigan." He nodded to the only woman in the room. "And Special Agent in Charge Donaghue. He's the head of this office."

"Thank you for coming in Mr Bryant." Donaghue said standing from his chair and walking towards me to shake hands.

"Thank you for having me." I said as I shook his hand.

"We heard your story and your actions have been commendable."

"Just trying to do the right thing." I said as I took my seat.

"How did you come by this hard drive?" Agent Brennan asked me.

"The security deposit box was in both Derek and his wife's name. I recruited her help. We went to the bank together."

"We understand you took a look at the files." Agent Donaghue said taking over. For some reason this didn't sit well with me. It felt a little too...rehearsed.

"Yeah I did. He had a lot of people in embarrassing situations. He was blackmailing many of them."

"And where are you keeping the hard drive?" Donaghue continued.

"Somewhere safe." I replied.

"Duncan do you know John Klease?" Agent Finnigan finally spoke.

"The Congressman? Yeah I met him once. At my friend's restaurant the same night that Derek blew it up."

"We have reason to believe that the Congressman has been mixed up in several cases of fraud. Taking bribes, mocking up votes, that sort of thing." Finnigan continued to explain. It didn't get past me that she was mocking up some of the details. "We believe that Mr Stamp is privy to these actions and can help us build a case against him."

"What are you saying?" I asked feeling dread.

"We need leverage against Derek, to get him to turn on Klease." Donaghue said.

"Let me get this straight. You want to use the hard drive against Derek, to make him testify against Klease?" They all nodded except for Holcomb, who looked just as surprised as me. "What happens to Derek?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Well a deal would have to be made. We would be far more lenient." Finnigan spoke again.

"You mean, you would let him go?"

"More than likely. It's often necessary in high profile cases such as these." Donaghue practically lectured to me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Derek Stamp is a criminal. He has committed fraud, blackmail, attempted murder and you are ready to just sweep that under the rug to get a congressman who took a few bribes."

"You need to understand Mr Bryant. This is about the integrity of our government." Finnigan said

"No this is about stopping a bad man who has been terrorizing an entire industry."

"With all due respect. It's only Hollywood." Brennan said.

"Excuse me?" I asked angry as hell.

"You make movies and below average entertainment. You're not curing cancer." He continued on his path of ignorance.

"Last time I checked neither were you."

"We're stopping criminals and making the country a lot safer." He said.

"No you're not. I have one who's already ready to be thrown in jail and you want to let him go in order to stop a politician. The real reason being that it raises your profile. Gives you a better shot at a promotion." The three of them looked at each other, no one denying it. "That's what I thought."

"Listen here, boy."

"DON'T CALL ME BOY!" I shouted angry and standing from my chair. "I have given everything of myself. I have been beat up, had my car crashed, almost blown to bits, I have lost friends and seen people I care about getting hurt, just so that I can bring in this piece of shit, and you expect me to just give you all I have and just let him continue to operate. You definitely have your heads up your asses."

"Mr Bryant." Finnigan said trying to calm the situation. "Please be reasonable. Stopping a government official is far more important than just some Hollywood manager."

"I respect that you believe that. But I do not. I'm going to stop Derek Stamp. With or without you." I said heading to the door.

"How do you plan on doing that Mr Bryant? You're just a writer." Brennan said the arrogance coming off of him in waves.

"Watch me." I said before slamming the door behind me. I called the elevator and waited for it to arrive.

"Duncan, i'm sorry. I had no idea that this is what they were going to pull." Holcomb said as he ran towards me.

"It's okay. This is bullshit."

"What are you planning on doing?"

"I don't know yet. But I'll figure something out. I don't have a choice."

"If you need just give me a call. I'll have your back as much as I can. What you need to do. You need to make it so that the Bureau will have to convict. Put their backs against the wall so that they don't have a choice. Public opinion is a great way of doing that."