The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Holcomb." I told him as the elevator reached my floor.

******************************************************************************************

I had called Alex while leaving the FBI office. She was as surprised and upset as I was. I really didn't have much of an idea on where to go from here. Alex had told me to meet at her place so that we could talk. I told her that I would be there soon but that I had to do something first. The UBER dropped me off in front of Victoria's house. Ever since I saw the ring in Derek's security deposit box, something had been bugging me. I knocked on her door and waited awkwardly. I was also nervous because I knew I had to tell her about Alex. She opened the door and a wide smile appeared on her face. She was beautiful as always.

"Duncan. I'm so happy to see you. Come on in!" She said allowing me in.

"How are you?" I asked her looking around her house. I had never been here. It was strange to think about the fact that she had had a whole other life after we had gone our separate ways.

"I'm good. How about you? You look like you've been through hell."

"Stamp." I told her. She nodded, not asking anymore questions.

"What brings you here?" She asked me with her hands behind her back.

"I needed to ask you something. About the night of the accident."

"Oh." Victoria said clearly disappointed. I winced. This is what I had been worried about. "What about it?"

"How was Eric that night?"

"He seemed okay, normal. I didn't even know he was high, until I woke up and was told."

"That's not normal for him right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean usually when Eric was high, You could always tell. You were with him long enough to know how to read the signs. You never would have let him drive if you had seen them."

"Yeah. I did find it strange. He would always get jittery and bounce off the walls. He would talk non stop. It was really hard to miss. But that night he was calm. He had been doing much better."

"Yeah. That's what I thought."

"Duncan? What's going on? Why are you bringing this up?" She asked me with a worried look.

"I'm not sure yet. Just something isn't making sense. I'm just trying to piece it all together."

"Maybe I can help?"

"You already have." I told her honestly.

"You have something else to tell me don't you?" Victoria looked at me knowingly.

"What?" I said stupidly.

"Duncan, I know you. I know how you act when you're about to tell me something you know I won't like." Victoria said. I smiled knowing just how right she was.

"Okay... Well.."

"It's not gonna happen, is it? You and me." She said with a sadness that couldn't be mistaken. I didn't want to hurt her. It was the last thing I ever wanted. Even when things went sideways between us. All I ever wanted was to make her happy.

"I'm sorry." I finally said.

"It's okay." Victoria finally said crossing her arms. "It's not your fault. Is it because of her? Alex?" The lump in my throat was too large for me to answer. "Good. I'm happy for you Duncan. I really hope things work out between the two of you." She said meaning every word.

"Thank you for saying that." I told her. "I don't want to hurt you. You have meant the world to me. I really hope we can continue to be friends and be a part of each other's lives somehow. But.."

"She took your heart." She finished for me. "I told you. No matter what, i'll always be here for you. I meant it then and I mean it now. Thank you for coming here and letting me know."

"It was the least I could do." I told her as we hugged.

"Take care of yourself, Duncan." She said kissing me on the cheek.

"You too...V!"

*************************************************************************************************************

"Hey." I said as I arrived at Alex's house. I held her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Trying to put every last drop of love that I had into a powerful kiss.

"You ok?" She asked me as we pulled away.

"Not at all. I have no idea what to do. This was really the only solution I came up with. If the feds won't help, I don't know where to go from here." I said as I walked inside. Levon was nibbling at my ankle. I kneeled to pet him. I followed Alex into the living room, and stood still speechless. In the living room Mark, Marty, Kara, Brad, Cindy and Maiara were all there. I looked over at Alex who was leaning against the wall.

"Don't be mad." She started when she saw the look on my face.

"What's going on? Marty, Kara what the hell are you doing here?" I asked them angrily.

"It's okay. We wanted to help." Marty said.

"You were helping. When you got her and Ayelet out of town. That was you helping."

"We couldn't just hide away while you face Derek alone. Alex told us about the car. We couldn't not be here." He said.

"Where's Ayelet?" I asked.

"She's safe. Gary took care of it." Kara finally spoke up.

"I can't allow you guys to get in the middle of this. You'll get hurt."

"We've already been hurt." Mark said standing up. My best friend looked at me and for a moment I had no idea what to say. "All of us have been hurt by Derek. And many others. Why should you be the only one to stand and fight back." I didn't have the answer to that.

"Duncan, we love you." Maiara said. "We want to be there for you, like you've been there for all of us. You got Mark the job on Supergirl. When you found out Brad's restaurant was in trouble, you got everyone together and did all you could to save it."

"And I got it blown to shit." I finished frustrated.

"Duncan. You've always been like this." Brad took over. " What happened was not your fault. It was Derek. And I want to get back at that son of a bitch."

"We all do." Alex joined in. "You already know what he's done to the relationship with my brother. And I still haven't forgiven him for trying to pimp out Ashley. So we're with you. The authorities won't help, we'll do this together."

This was all too much to take in. I couldn't be any prouder to have these people as friends. But could I really let this happen? Could I really share the burden?

"It's not your choice Duncan." Mark said. "We are in this too. We're doing this. Whether you like it or not."

"You guys are insane." I said shaking my head.

"Well so are you if you think we're not going to get our hands dirty." Marty said standing up and walking towards me. He held out his fist to me. "You fight, we fight." He looked at me square in the eye. Unwavering. I looked over at Alex, she was waiting to see what I would do. Her beautiful eyes full of hope. She nodded gently at me.

"Alright. I'm in." I said fist bumping Marty.

"So what's the plan? What do we do?" Brad asked.

"Mark is right. We can't be the only ones to fight."

****************************************************************************************************

A few hours later, my friends were getting ready to leave. We had worked hard and formulated a plan. It was a very simple one, but everything would have to go accordingly. We were in Alex's foyer saying goodbye. Maiara told Mark she would wait for him in the car, Alex disappeared. It was only he and I left.

"Are we okay?" I finally asked him.

"Of course. I'm sorry I went off on you the other night. I was just upset."

"No you were right. I should have spoken up. Should have let you know. I'm glad she's okay."

"Me too. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes."

"You think this plan will work?" I asked him.

"It's hard to know. We can all do our parts perfectly, but the most important part doesn't depend on us."

"At least we'll know we did what we could."

"That's all that matters." We hugged. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." He left and I walked into the living room and sank into Alex's couch.

"Are you mad?" She said poking her head from the kitchen.

"Nope. Not at all. Get over here." I told her. She smiled as she walked towards me. She cuddled with me on the couch. I kissed her and enjoyed her scent as well as the feel of her skin. "Thank you."

"For what? I mean, I know i'm totally awesome and do a million awesome things every day. It's hard to keep track."

"Thank you, for getting them here."

"Of course. You're always trying to do everything alone. You need to learn to turn to your friends and people who care about you. You're not alone Duncan."

"I know. I think I finally get it now."

"About damn time." She said poking me in the ribs.

"I went to see Victoria today."

"Really? Why?" She asked a little wary.

"I had to ask her some questions about the night of the accident. Something didn't make sense."

"Does it now?"

"Getting there. Still working on it. I also told her that I loved you."

"Really? How did she take that?" Alex asked with immense curiosity.

"She was okay with it. Said she wants us to be happy." '

"So you're mine all mine?" She asked with a smile.

"If you'll have me." I told her as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"How about we wait until all this is over. And then we can talk about that. Until then, let's just be us okay?" Alex said a little tentatively. It wasn't the answer that I had hoped for, but I knew that I couldn't push her. I nodded and kissed her. I looked at her. I mean really looked into her eyes. Something clicked inside of me at that moment.

"Let's go." I said getting off of the couch.

"Go where?" She asked following suit her eyes bright and beautiful.

"I want to show you something." I grabbed her hand and we left her house together.

*******************************************************************************************************

We drove downtown. The whole time Alex asking me if we were there yet. When I finally parked the car in front of the Aon Center, she was more confused than ever.

"What are we doing here?" She asked as I led her to the front door.

"I just want to show you something." I told her as I gestured to the guard on duty.

"Duncan! How are you?" He said standing up and greeting me.

"I'm good Tate. Tate this is Alex."

"I know who she is. My girlfriend and I loved San Andreas." He told her shaking her hand.

"I'm happy to hear that." Alex said smiling brightly.

"You taking her upstairs?" Tate asked me.

"Just for a few minutes."

"Alright go right up." He said as the elevator arrived. We took it to the top floor. It was a beautiful space. It was empty but the view was wonderful. We had the entire city in our line of sight. It was incredible at this time of night with all of the lights.

"What is this Duncan?" She said as she stared in awe. I held her hand as I told her what I had planned. "You're serious? You are insane!" She said laughing and bright eyed.

"Am I?" I asked.

"You're certifiable. This would be amazing."

"It would be." I told her holding her close.

"How long have you been planning this?" She asked me.

"For some time. Right now, it's still only a dream."

"It'll happen." She said assertively.

"How are you so damn sure?"

"Cuz it's you. I believe in you Duncan Bryant. You'll make this happen and you'll do amazing things." She said before she kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me. My stomach began to flip flop again. My heart was beating out of my chest. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and pull me hard against her mouth. The next thing I knew, our tongues had once again found each other. I groaned as I pushed Alex up against the nearest wall.

We both moaned into each other's mouth. The rising passion within the both of us was unmistakable. I lowered my hand and groped Alex's tight ass. Her breathing was even more intense as she felt my hands rub her butt through her sweatpants. Alex wasn't idle during this time. Her hands had deftly manipulated my belt and had pulled my pants down to my ankles. Alex smiled at me before she kneeled before me. She grabbed my hard cock in her hand, pumping the shaft quickly as her wicked tongue licked my cock head.

"Oh." I exclaimed as I felt Alex's talented tongue begin it's ministrations on me. She licked both sides of my cock, making sure to use plenty of saliva. She then placed soft kisses all around my cock as she played with my balls. The beautiful brunette proceeded to suck on my balls as she mercilessly pumped my cock with her hand. She knew how to hit every one of my buttons. I looked down at her and couldn't believe how sexy the sight was. Having this beautiful woman who already had my heart, pleasuring me with her mouth.

Alex finally took my cock in her mouth. I placed my hand on her head, softly stroking her hair as she sucked on my cock. Her head began to bob up and down the length of my dick. "Oh shit!" I moaned as she took more and more of me. Soon I could feel myself enter her throat, and the beautiful girl refused to slow down. She continued to take me until her lips were resting against my balls. I was in absolute heaven as I felt Alex's deepthroat me. She held me there as she looked up at me with those incredibly awe inspiring eyes. She slowly pulled out of me, needing a moment to catch her breath. Her hand was still pumping my saliva coated cock. She smiled so sexily at me that I felt like I could cum at any moment. I pulled her up and kissed her again. It was my turn to remove her pants. Alex kicked them off and leaned against the wall once more. I lifted her off of the ground, my fingers digging into the soft flesh of her butt. I lined up my cock with the entrance of her dripping cunt. I slowly pushed myself into her.

"Oh fuck!" Alex shouted in my ear as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Our lips met and we simply fell into a deep hot kiss. The heat between us was undeniable. The heat between her legs was beyond anything I had ever felt. I grabbed her ass and threw my head in the crook of her neck. I kissed and sucked on the soft flesh as our hips really began to match up and pound into each other. "God you feel so fucken good." Alex said to me.

"You feel even better to me." I told her as my hold on her ass only got tighter. I let Alex down and she quickly turned around. I took a moment to admire her wonderfully curved backside. She placed her hands on the wall and then bent over.

"What you waiting for?" Alex said looking at me over her shoulder. "Fuck me already!" I smiled feeling as though I was more than up to the task. I grabbed my dick and guided it right back into her tight cunt. "Oh fuck yeah!" She groaned the moment that I had my cock fully embedded in her.

"Damn, You're so damn hot." I said as I began to really fuck her. My hips were nothing more than a blur as I drove my cock over and over again deeply into her. Alex was pushing that incredible ass of hers back onto me. I reach up and grabbed two handfuls of her full and warm tits. I squeezed and pinched her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Alex moaned as she teached down and began playing with her clit. "I'm so close!" She told me. I began to fuck her harder. I wanted to make her cum. I loved making her cum. I was close too. I grabbed even tighter to Alex's amazing tit flesh while my cock continued to drive in and out of her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!! OHHHHH FUCK!" Alex screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

"Mhmm mhhmmm, AHHH" I shouted as my cock exploded and filled her with my sperm. "Oh fuck Alex!"

"Damn, you fuck me so good!" Alex said as we both finished cumming. I pulled out of her and Alex turned to me. She pulled me in close and kissed me again. "I'm crazy about you, you know that Mr Bryant." She said holding her forehead against mine.

"Good. It's mutual."

"I bet!" She said. "Let's go home."

"I thought you'd never say that." We cleaned up and headed for the elevator. While we waited for it Alex looked back at the empty office space once more.

"This place is going to be something special Duncan." She said as the elevator arrived.

*********************************************************************************************************

A few days had passed. I was in Alex's bedroom getting ready. Tonight was the big night. We had done all that we could. There were still some things to set up, but the bulk of the work was now out of our hands. I put on the bow tie as Alex walked into the room looking gorgeous in a floral knee length dress. She looked beautiful. I was disappointed that the dress went all the way to her neck, effectively hiding her breast. Her legs on the other hand were as always a stunning sight.

"You like what you see?" She asked me.

"Don't I always?" I casually threw back. "So how do I look?" I asked doing a little twirl so she could get the full effect of the outfit.

"You look like a waiter extraordinaire. You look so good that I may have you serve me personally."

"You know i'll serve you whenever, wherever you like." I said as I wrapped my arms around her. The smell of her perfume was quickly winning over my senses. Almost making me forget what I was about to get into.

"Focus!" Alex told me as she leaned away. "Tonight is huge. I want your head in the game."

"I'd much rather be giving you head." I told her.

"Well! Maybe after this is all said and done. I wouldn't want to mess up your uniform."

"Alex? What happens between us after tonight?" I knew it was probably the worst possible moment to ask. The last few days had been beyond incredible. We had reconnected in a way that I had only dreamed about. Either way after tonight, this entire mess would be over and done with. I just wanted an idea of where her head was.

"I'm not sure yet Duncan. I know that I love you. I know how great I feel whenever you're close to me. But... I just don't know..." She said sadly.

"Okay. Just know that I love you. And that you mean the world to me. I know I messed up. I know I shouldn't have left you."

"That's exactly it Duncan. You left for a good reason. It was the right thing to do. And you will continue to do the right thing. Always. That's just who you are. You'll keep fighting. Running head first into a building with a bomb inside. Or fighting guys twice your size in order to help someone you don't know all that well. I just don't know if i'm at a place where I can accept that at any moment, you can leave to go save the world."

"Alex." I began but she stopped me.

"I know it's selfish. But I want all of you. I don't think you can give that to me just yet. To anyone. I know you love me. I know you'd do anything for me. But I also know that you're not finished. After we take down Derek. You won't be done. There's so much more you need to do. We both know that."

She was right. Derek was only the first step. There would be other battles to fight, other wrongs to right. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't do all I could to make a difference. It would be selfish of me to drag Alex through all of that. I didn't say anything. Neither did she. We just held each other.

"Do you regret having told Victoria it was over? After what I just told you?"

"Not at all. I could never go back." I told her honestly. "My heart belongs to you." I said before kissing her again.

"Maybe later. When you're finished. We will find each other."

"I'm sure we will." I said kissing her fiercely.

"You ready?" She asked me.

"Not at all." I answered honestly. We held hands and walked downstairs together.

***************************************************************************************************

Holcomb had said we needed to force the bureau to act. The best way to do that was to reveal Derek's true nature in public. We choose the night that he would receive his Man Of the Year award. There would be plenty of hollywood executives as well as a lot of press. The event was even meant to be broadcasted live. There wouldn't be a better opportunity. To get into the event, Brad had gotten hired by the catering company as a new cook. Mark and I would go in as waiters. I needed to be close to the stage.