The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what happened to you Derek."

"No you don't!"

"I do, I spoke to Fay. I spoke to your mother."

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HER NAME!" He shouted.

"Duncan you okay." Mark said. "We snuck in through a window upstairs."

"Everything is okay Derek." I said hoping that Mark understood I was also speaking to him.

"She abandoned me! She got rid of me because I would get in the way of her career. Of what really mattered to her. She didn't care that her son would be tossed from home to home. That no one would ever care about me. That I would have to fight and scrap for EVERYTHING THAT I EVER HAD. You don't understand that Duncan. You don't know what that's like."

"You're right. I don't. But I do know that she regrets what she did. She thought that you would go to a good family. That you would be taken care of. She was young and she was scared. She didn't think she was ready to have a child." I said keeping a close eye on him. He wasn't the cool, calm Derek anymore. He was angry and sad. He was unpredictable at this moment.

"What could be better than a kid growing up in Hollywood? The son of Faye Dunaway! I would have been royalty. Instead I was an unwanted, unloved orphan." He said this last part knocking the gun against his own head. "All I had growing up were movies. I loved them. I watched them over and over again. I imagined that I was in them. It took me away from all the shitty apartments that all ended up looking the same."

"That's why you came here? That's why working in Hollywood was so important." He nodded and turned his back on us. I looked around the corner and saw Mark and Gary. They gave a signal to Alex.

"And I come here only to have it ruined for me. THE ONE THING I EVER REALLY LOVED. Was the same thing that had rejected me before I was even born." He had his back turned to me. I couldn't see his face.

"So what now? Why do you want the Hard Drive?" I asked him hoping to keep him talking.

"You looked through it didn't you? You saw what was on there. These people and their secret lives. Who they really are! That means more to them then everything. I could use it to buy my freedom." Gary was currently untying Alex as quickly and as quietly as possible.

"That may be true." I said trying to keep him hopeful. He turned around and saw Gary. There was a second, a beat almost as though his brain was trying to comprehend what was happening.

"YOU ASSHOLE." He yelled as he raised his gun. I didn't waste a second. I dropped my head and ran right into him. I tackled him and we both fell to the floor.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" I shouted to Gary and Mark.

"NOOOOOOOOO" Derek shouted as he tried to shake me off of him. I refused to let go of my grip on his arm. I was so focused on the arm holding the gun that I didn't pay attention to his other fist as it came crashing against the side of my head. I saw stars and was pushed off as he stood up. "Fuck you!" He shouted as the gun went off in his hand. I didn't know if he had hit anyone. I tried my best to regroup quickly. Derek walked away.

"Mark, Mark!" I shouted hoping he could hear me.

"We're fine. We are headed towards Gary's car."

"How's Alex?" I asked as I stood up and followed Derek.

"She's fine. A little shaken up, but fine." I heard another gunshot. "It's Derek, he's chasing after us. Shooting wildly."

"Just get to the car Mark. I'll take care of Derek." I told him as I ran out of the house and ran towards the gunshots. Who the hell runs after gunfire? I thought as I got closer to Derek. I could see him. He was aiming and had a line of sight on my friends. I knocked into his arm. He dropped the gun and it went off once more.

"Fuck you." Derek shouted as he threw a punch my way. I dodged it just in time. I tried to land a jab but he blocked it. I was shocked. "Weren't expecting that! Were you?" He said before trying to hit me. This hit connected against my temple sending me careening back. "You're a piece of shit, Duncan. You're no better than these self centered celebrities." He accused me before kicking me in the ribs. "You call me narcissistic." He shouted before another hard shot. "That's why your friend Dani will never see her daughter again." Another kick. "She's better off without her." He tried to hit me again, but I was able to roll away.

"You can't play God. She made a mistake. She wants to correct that." He rushed at me. I was ready for it. I held my feet solidly to the ground. When he got close enough, I pushed off and drove my shoulder into his gut. He dropped to the floor. I tried to take over and pin him but he threw a kick at me. I brushed it off and punched him. He punched me right back.

"When i'm done here with you. I'm going to find that pretty little girlfriend of yours. And i'm gonna kill her. Just like i'm going to kill you." I felt the anger run through me. All of a sudden I felt as though I forgot where I was. I threw a quick jab at his jaw, and then another and then another. He was bleeding from his mouth, and his nose. I didn't care. I throw all of myself into every punch. It was like hitting the punching bag. It all came back. All of the people I loved. All of the people he hurt and terrorized. All of the pain he would continue to dish out if I didn't end this here and now.

I kept hitting him. I didn't want to stop. Every punch resonated with a sickening thud. I punched him until I could not longer move my arms. My hands were bruised when I finally took a second to look at them. Derek was on the ground trying to catch his breath.

"This isn't over! It'll never be over." He said broken and battered. I saw the gun only inches away. I picked it up. I pointed it at his head.

"You sure about that? Just one bullet! That's all it would take to end you." I told him.

"You don't have the heart."

"Don't I?" I asked as I felt my finger begin to pull the trigger. "After everything you've done! Everything you've taken from me. All of the hurt, pain and doubts you brought into my life. For what Derek? For what? I should just put you out of your misery." I said while the gun continued to shake in my hands.

"What are you waiting for then? DO IT!"

"DUNCAN! DON'T!" I heard someone shout. I looked around and saw Alex. "Don't do it." She said to me again. I heard police sirens getting nearer. They must have been called in because of the gunshots. I dropped the gun and it clattered on the floor.

"You couldn't do it! You can't do it! You're so fucken weak!" He said. I kneeled so that I was close to him.

"Maybe. But i'm not you. That's all that matters." As I said this, the sounds of the sirens were now practically on top of us. I pulled away from Derek as Alex ran towards me. Gary and Mark were not far behind. Alex threw herself into my arms. I held her tightly as the police and the FBI started covering the house.

"You okay?" I finally asked the brunette.

"I'm fine, just fine. Thank you!"

"No need to thank me. Let's just get you home." I told her as I kissed her on the forehead.

"You two okay?" Holcomb asked as he came running up to us.

"Just fine, Josh." Alex answered.

"You! Never do that again! You hear me." Holcomb said to me.

"Hopefully, i'll never have to." We watched as they cuffed Derek and walked him away while reading him his rights. Gary and Mark joined us.

"You did it man." Mark told me.

"Couldn't have done it without you. Thank you. Gary you too. You really came through." I said to both of them as I continued to hold Alex close.

"What about me?" She asked forcing us all to laugh.

"How about we get you home. I think I know just the way to thank you." I told her and we both smiled at each other . "Holcomb, can we go?"

"Well the bureau will have questions, but we can probably do it sometime in the next few days. You two have done your part. Go home and rest."

"Mark can we get a ride?" I asked my best friend.

"I really thought my car wouldn't make it. You know you have a reputation."

"It was one car." I said as we walked towards Mark's car.

"Yeah but it was a really nice one."

"It was...I'm gonna miss it."

"You can borrow mine anytime." Alex said.

"No little mermaid soundtrack okay?" I said.

"You can take the bus."

*************************************************************************************************

"CAKE!" Alex shouted when we reached her house. "You got me cake?" She said again in utter disbelief.

"I really thought you had earned it. Think about all of those calories you burned."

"You're absolutely right." Alex said as she took a bite from the cake. "Getting kidnapped and tied up really works up a girl's appetite."

"It sure does." I told her as I kissed her on the forehead, grabbed a fork and settled down next to her. Together we polished off the cake in silence. This was our victory party. No one could take this moment away. When we had eaten most of the cake, we put the rest of it in the fridge. We held hands and slowly walked up the stairs towards Alex's room together. Once there we held each other and began to kiss slowly. Our lips taking their time and enjoying the feel of the others. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled the zipper from her dress. Alex smiled as she began to unbutton my shirt one by one.

Her dress fell to the floor, leaving her in only her bra and panties. She removed my shirt, running her hands on my chest and shoulders. Our lips reconnected as her hands unbuckled my belt. I unhook her bra, freeing her wonderful breasts. I loved the feel of them against my bare chest. Alex dropped to her knees, her face inches away from my groin. She finished taking off my pants, socks and shoes. I was only left with my boxers. Alex was just in her panties. We paused to just take in each other's naked form. Her body was incredible. Her long legs, flat stomach, not to mention her sensitive nipples were all working together to drive my hormones to insane levels of excitement.

I kneeled in front of Alex, rubbing my nose against her crotch. The scent of her pussy making me yearn for it. I kissed her pussy through her panties, making her legs tremble. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties and pulled them down her soft thighs and the length of her smooth legs. She kicked them off and she was now naked in front of me. I smiled at her. Still not believing how lucky I was to have this beautiful creature, be so close to me.

Alex kissed me again as she pushed my boxers down my legs. I kicked them off and Alex kissed me hard. Her hand wrapped around my already hard cock as mine grabbed her fantastic ass. We moaned into each other's mouth as our hands explored each others bodies. I wanted her so bad. Alex pulled away and grabbed my hand. She directed us towards the bathroom where she got the shower ready.

When the water was warm, we entered under the spray. I held her in my arms as our lips and tongue refused to break away from each other. I grabbed the soap and began to wash Alex. I started with her shoulder, and made my way across her chest. I kneeled before her and caressed her stomach with the bar of soap before continuing down and taking care of her legs and thighs. Alex turned around so that I could take care of her back. I started from her ankles and made my way up. Making sure to avoid her ass altogheter.

"I think you missed a spot." The brunette said.

"Oh, i'll get to it. Believe me." I told her making her smile. I started rubbing the bar of soap across the cheeks of her ass. I took more time than was probably necessary, but I really did not care. I spread the cheeks revealing her pretty rosebud. My tongue slowly stroked it. From the bottom to the top.

"Hmm." Alex moaned as the water cascaded down onto her sexy form. I continued to lick her behind, losing myself in her. I moved my hands around and began to toy with her wet pussy. I pushed my tongue harder against her rear entrance. I felt the tip of my tongue pass inside her at the same time as two of my fingers slipped inside her cunt. "Oh fuck." Alex shouted as she grinded her ass against my mouth. I had a hard time breathing, but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to continued to lick and bring her pleasure.

Alex spun around and raised her leg against the side of the tub, keeping herself wide open for my assault. I quickly attacked her clit, sucking it into my mouth and using my tongue to rub against it. I was in heaven as Alex's sweet juices feel into my mouth. I licked up all I could as I drove my fingers back into the sweet tightness of her cunt. "OHHhh, shit. That feels so good!" Alex whimpered as I sped up my tongue and fingers. "Don't Stop! Don't STOP!" She shouted. I wrapped my free hand around to her backside, and pushed my finger into her ass.! "OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Alex screamed as her body exploded. I tried my best to keep all of my fingers and tongue working in unison to increase her pleasure. Alex had locked her thighs around my head and it was so hard for me to even catch my breath. "AHHH!" She screamed as she was hit by another wave of pleasure as I pressed my finger even deeper into her ass. I sat on the floor of the tub, trying to catch my breath when Alex had finally released me.

"I'm so sorry." She said as she lowered herself to me.

"It's okay. Kind of comes with the territory."

"It is your fault! If you hadn't made me cum so hard!" She began

"You wouldn't have tried to suffocate me with those baywatch thighs!" I finished.

"Exactly! Now let's get you cleaned up." She said as she took the bar of soap and began washing my body. I relaxed and simply enjoyed the sensations of having Alex's soft hand against my skin. I enjoyed it even more as she meticulously washed my cock and balls. I watched in absolute lust as she opened her mouth and began lightly sucking on my cockhead. She slowly began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth, making me groan as I ran my hands through her wet hair. She looked absolutely sexy at this moment. She kept eye contact with me as her fingers were digging into my thigh. My hips were now beginning to push my cock in and out of her mouth. Alex was allowing me to fuck her mouth as I pleased.

I enjoyed the slow pace. Loved feeling every inch of my cock go in and out of her mouth. Adored the feel of her tongue as it grazed the veins that had formed against my cock. Alex's fingers were now toying with my balls. They were heavy and full, wanting nothing more than to unload in the mouth of this amazingly beautiful woman.

"Oh shit!" We both shouted as all of a sudden the water went cold. We laughed realizing how long we had been in the shower. Alex turned off the water and we stepped out. We took the time drying each other off. We kissed as we headed back to the bedroom. Alex pushed me on the edge of the bed. She kneeled on the ground to continue the blowjob she had begun. She wasted no time in sucking me off. She was bobbing quickly up and down the length of my cock. I felt my eyes roll back into my head, taken by complete surprise by the pleasure coming from her mouth.

Alex popped off my cock and her mouth quickly attached itself to my ball sack. She went from one ball to the other, covering me with her saliva. Her hand was rocketing up and down my cock, making sure that no part of my groin was left unattended to. Alex pulled her mouth away from me. She straddled my hips and brought her lips to mine. We kissed and our tongues quickly found each other. She grabbed my dick in her hand and guided me into her pussy.

"OOOHHH SHIT!" I groaned as I felt the tightness of her walls once more. Alex smiled at me as she put her hands on my chest and began to ride my cock. She fucked me with fast lunches. Her entire body going up and crashing back down onto mine. Her breast were bouncing up and down with her and they looked marvelous. I reached up and filled each of my hands with one of her lovely tits. I pinched a nipple causing a lovely groan from the actress. I sat up and brought my mouth over Alex's tit. I loved the feel of it in my mouth and used my tongue to run across the delicate skin.

"Hmmm so good!" Alex said as her arms wrapped around my head, keeping me fixed to her breasts. I was not complaining. I grabbed her ass and drove her up and down my cock faster. "Oh fuck yea!" Alex groaned as she grinded her pussy onto my cock. She was squeezing and unclenching her pussy muscles ratcheting up the sensations I was feeling. I spun us around so that I was now on top of the gorgeous woman. Alex quickly spread her legs as wide as she could. I was now drilling her cunt hard and fast. Driving my cock deep into her wet and tight cunt. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh gawd fuck me!" She screamed as I did my best to do just that.

I continued to drive my hips harder and harder into her. Loving the sound of our bodies coming together at every stroke. "Oh Alex. You're so beautiful." I moaned as I fucked her with every fiber of my being. I grabbed both of her tits and began to jackhammer into her. Alex used one of her hands and was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm Cumming." She shouted as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I pulled my dick out of her, and I watched in amazement as her cunt continued to disperse her juices all over the bed. "Oh god!" Alex moaned as she continued to rub her clit. I lay on the bed behind, placing my chest against her back. We spooned as she turned her head towards me and our lips met once more. Alex lifted her leg and I was able to push my cock in her again. I wrapped my arms around her tight and played with her tits as I drove my cock in and out of her dripping cunt.

"I love you." I moaned into her mouth.

"I love you, too!" She moaned right back as our hips began to meet. We kissed passionately, feeling the heat between us was undeniable. Alex rolled over and got herself on all fours. She pointed her perfect ass right into the air. She wiggled it from side to side to entice me. I quickly repositioned myself and pushed my cock into her warm cunt once again. "OHHH YES! I love your cock!" Alex shouted. "Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours. Harder, DUncan, HARDER! AHHHHH" I continued to pound into her, loving the ripples that would appear across her ass whenever i bottomed out. "Yes, yes, that cock feel so good. More, more! " She begged as I did my best to give her what she wanted.

I sucked on two of my fingers and pushed them into her ass. "OH, yeah! How did you know! That's just what I needed." She moaned as I fucked both of her holes. She was pulling on one of her nipples while her other hand was feverishly rubbing her clit again. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and quickly replaced them with my cock. Alex's ass wasted no time in adjusting to my thickness. Before either of us knew it, my cockhead had already passed her sphincter and I was diving inch after inch deeper and deeper into her.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it Duncan! OH DAMN! Don't stop." Alex told me as she continued to rub on her clit.

"Oh Alex! Your ass is so tight!" I told her as I continued to drive my cock in and out of her bottom.

"Fuck it! It's all yours! Fuck it! AHHHH." She screamed as I pushed it in all the way. I dug my nails into her ass cheeks and felt her ass getting tighter around my cock. "Oh shit. I'm cumming again." Alex shouted. Her hand going faster on her clit. I followed suit and fucked her ass even harder. "Oh!! GOD!" Alex screamed as she came again. Her ass clamping on my cock so hard that I couldn't even move. I just held myself as deep into her as I could and allowed her ass to clench all around me.

Alex let herself fall flat on the bed and I continued to fuck her tight ass. I was so close now. I could feel the cum churning in my balls. "OH GOD ALEX!!" I shouted as I unleashed and erupted deep into her ass.