The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crashed onto the bed and smiled stupidly at each other. I held the beautiful actress near me and refused to let go. She was taking deep breaths trying to recover and so was I. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep and the world had been left behind.

*************************************************************************************************

"Wake up sleepy head." Alex told me holding a hot cup of coffee near my face.

"What time is it?" I asked groggy as all hell.

"Almost 3 pm. You were really out of it."

"Hey I had a long night. I think i've earned the sleep." I told her taking a sip from the delicious coffee.

"You did take down the biggest slimeball this town has ever seen." She said turning on the tv. "You've been all over the news all morning." She finished sliding up next to me.

"Oh that! I was talking about making you cum 4 times last night."

"Hey!" She said staring daggers at me and pointing a finger at me. "It was 3!"

"It was 4!" I told her as I kissed her. We sat quietly and listened to the news anchor prattle on and on.

"They seem to really like you." Alex said as they went over the previous night's events.

"Today they do." I replied. "They'll turn on me when it fits the narrative."

"Probably! But hey, enjoy your 15 minutes."

"Going to do a lot more than that. I'm going to use them."

"I know."

"So you sure you haven't changed your mind about us?" I asked toying with my coffee mug.

"Looking at you right now. I know it'll be hard. But I can't help but think it's better. You can go out there and do what you need to. I'll do the same. You won't need to worry about neglecting me or leaving me on the red carpet!"

"That was once." I said.

"That's what you're going with?" She asked with smile.

"Sounded a lot better in my head. You're right. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now get out of here! I know you have a lot to get to."

"I'm going, i'm going." I said getting out of bed. "Just promise me one thing."

"Anything." She said kissing me.

"Before you leave to film Baywatch, let me have one night."

"Deal. I think that's more than fair."

"See you soon!" I kissed her smiling.

"Go get em Writer!"

*****************

Next Chapter: Season 2 finale: Righting Wrongs