The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie! This place is amazing." Jennifer said as we carried our bags inside.

"I told you! But you were too busy thinking about punching me again."

"I'm thinking about doing a whole lot more at this point." Jennifer tossed back her way.

"What do you think?" Sophie asked me as she grabbed my hand.

"I love it. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for bringing us here." I said as I placed a kissed on her forehead.

"Wait til you see the bedroom!" She said excitedly before pulling both Jen and I upstairs. The room was incredible. It had huge windows that gave a great view outside towards the grounds. A king sized poster bed in the middle of the room. The bathroom was big and spacious and had a huge bathtub. This place was nothing more than a dream come true. "Sooo?" Sophie said looking incredibly smug.

"I love it." I told her as I kissed her soft lips once more. When we broke the kiss, Jen quickly took my place. She wrapped her arms around Sophie's neck and pulled her in for a deep soul searing kiss. I saw Sophie's eyebrows rise with excitement and her eyes flutter due to the depth of kiss.

"Thank you." Jennifer finally said when she pulled away.

"You're....welcome.." Sophie said clearly flushed from the kiss.

"Lunch is ready!" Laurel said from downstairs. We put our bags away and went back downstairs to enjoy the meal that had been prepared for us. Laurel even joined us.

"What brings you fine people all the way out here." She asked us.

"Just needed to get away from the city." Jennifer said.

"Yes, I understand. I never did like the city myself. My husband, used to love going there every chance that he got." She said sadly. "He passed not long ago. This cottage had always been his dream. I will keep it going in his memory for as long as I can."

"That's really beautiful." Sophie said. "How long were you two together?"

"Almost sixty years."

"That's a long time." Jennifer tossed in.

"And yet, it never felt as though it were enough."

"Seems like you had the kind of marriage everyone dreams of." Sophie said.

"Ooh child! We had our problems like everyone else. There is no perfect. The only thing that is certain is struggle. All you can do is choose who you struggle with." She said this looking dead at me. I nodded, knowing just how right she was. I had made my choice, my choice had made hers.

"Well, I will allow you to continue to enjoy your meal. Enjoy your stay! No one will bother you here." We said our goodbyes and all sat and took a beat.

"You guys think you could be with anyone that long?" Sophie asked us.

"I mean, that's what we all want right? To have a partner in life. Someone we can love and count on." Jennifer answered.

"Yeah, but life seems to always get in the way." I added.

"I think you have to know what's most important." Jennifer said. "Life is just a series of choices. If you love someone truly and deeply, you need to choose to make them your priority."

"Wow, I never looked at it that way." Sophie said. "Are you okay Duncan?" She asked seeing the look on my face.

"Yeah, I am. Just wondering what she must feel like. Being without someone who was there with her for such a big part of her life. Must feel like losing a limb." I answered.

"Yeah. But at least she has all of the memories they shared together." Sophie said trying to see the bright side. "Alright guys we didn't come here to be down. Let's regroup!" She said, perky as all hell. "How about we spend the day outside by the lake?"

"Sounds good to me!" Jen said clearly taken by Sophie's excitement.

"Let's do it!" I threw in as we all headed to the room to get changed. As the girls removed their travel outfits and changed into much more comfortable garments, I couldn't help but stare. They were both so gorgeous and in such different ways, that I had no idea which to focus on. Sophie caught me a number of times. She smiled and teased me by always acting as if she would show me her breast, before quickly covering them up again.

"Jen, I think someone likes what he sees." Sophie said.

"I know! I caught him a few times already!" Jennifer replied.

"Isn't it cute how he believes that he's so stealthy?" Sophie mocked me.

"Hey!" I began, the two girls were looking at me, waiting for my response. "I got nothing!" I admitted.

"He can't help himself Sophie." Jen said strutting through the room in a pair of loose fitting shorts.

"I really can't!" I admitted as I gathered some waters and other drinks and headed towards the lake. The girls followed and we were soon comfortably situated, enjoying the warm weather and the beautiful scenery. We had a large blanket on the ground, along with pillows to give ourselves added comfort.

"I love it here." Jen said after taking a deep breath of the fresh crisp air.

"Don't you just love it? Wouldn't you just love to stay here forever?" Sophie added.

"Maybe I should." Jen said softly.

"You don't mean that." Sophie said. "I know things are difficult right now but it'll pass. People will forget."

"Or something else will come up, everyone will jump on top of that." I said as I rubbed her back.

"Although it would have to be pretty big to make people forget about Jen's body." Sophie said with a smile.

"I thought we were trying to make her feel better."

"Yes. Sorry." Sophie apologized blushing slightly.

"It's okay! That actually made me feel good." Jennifer said with a large smile.

"Knowing Sophie Turner wants to fuck em, would do that to a lot of people." I said.

"And luckily, I want to fuck both of you."

"Aww, i've never felt so wanted." Jennifer said with a smile.

"Well we can't let that go to waste. Now can we?" Sophie asked as she moved towards Jennifer and kissed her. I looked around before remembering that we were the only ones here. I returned my attention to the two beautiful women kissing inches away from me. Sophie, without pulling her lips away from Jen, waved to me, asking me to join. I lay on Jen's other side and ran my fingers across her exposed flat stomach. I could hear Jennifer moaning as she hungrily sucked on Sophie's tongue. Sophie's hand joined mine on Jen's body.

Jen turned away from Sophie and began to kiss me. I felt the heat rise as our lips touched. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Sophie and I lowered our hands into Jennifer's panties that were already dripping wet.

"Hmm! Fuck!" Jennifer moaned as Sophie rubbed her clit. I moved my fingers lower and pushed them inside of Jennifer's hot cunt. Sophie and I smiled at each other as we used our hands to drive Jen wild with desire. Jen turned towards Sophie and they resumed kissing. Meanwhile I lifted Jen's shirt, exposing us to her wonderful breast.

I added a finger to her cunt and began to move them with deeper strokes. I lowered my head and took one of Jennifer's nipples into my mouth. I sucked and licked on the little nub, feeling her pussy dripping even more juices around my fingers.

"Hmm, that looks good!" I heard Sophie say. I felt her moving before I saw her taking Jennifer's other nipple into her mouth. Our eyes locked together, making me groan with desire all the more.

"Ohhh fuck!" Jennifer moaned placing her hands on the back of our heads so that we wouldn't be able to move. Not that we had any plans to. Sophie pulled down Jennifer's panties that were completely soaked at this point.

"Did we do this?" She said with a smile as she held them up near Jennifer's face. Jennifer simply nodded. She was too lost in pleasure to even bother giving a response. Sophie smiled before dropping her head in between Jennifer's thighs.

"OOO! Ooohhhh!" Jennifer moaned as she rotated her hips against Sophie's tongue. I continued to lick and suck away on Jennifer's beautiful tits. I switch from one to the other, making sure that neither would feel neglected. The calm, beautiful lake along with the warm sun against our skin, only heightened the erotiism of the scene. I leaned over Jennifer and kissed her soft lips. I could feel the heat of her kisses before her hands were pulling my shorts down. "I want your cock!" She said to me with passion clinging to every word. I smiled and helped her remove my clothes. The instant my cock was present she guided it in between her lips.

"Damn!" I groaned as I slowly fucked Jennifer's mouth. I looked back to see Sophie devouring Jennifer's pussy. I was impressed that she could focus on my cock with the way Sophie was going at her. It wasn't long before Jennifer pulled my cock out of her mouth and shouted to the skies as an orgasm overtook her.

"Hmm!" I heard Sophie moan as she pulled away from Jennifer. "You taste so good." She said to her before grabbing the back of my head and kissing me. Sophie thrust her tongue into my mouth, invading it with the taste of Jennifer's cunt. "Doesn't she?"

"She does." I answered almost breathlessly! "I think her cunt is in need of some of that." She said nodding towards my erection. I nodded and kneeled between Jennifer's still quivering thighs. I grabbed my cock and slowly pushed it into her folds.

"OH FUCK!" Jennifer shouted as she felt me driving deeper and deeper into her snug cunt.

"Hmm, so good!" I said as I felt the tight warm walls stroke my deliriously hard cock. I fucked her with slow deep strokes as Sophie continued to kiss and tease her fantastic body. The Game Of thrones actress finally stood up and began to remove her clothing. Jennifer and I slowed the pace of our fucking even more just so that we could take in the sight of the redhead's stunning form. Sophie noticed us staring and smiled bashfully.

"Eat me!" She said to Jennifer as she lowered her cunt onto the blonde's pretty face. Jennifer didn't even hesitate and began to drag her tongue along Sophie's cunt. "HMM, just like that! You know just what I like! Eat my pussy, while Duncan fucks you hard. Eat me!" Sophie's dirty talk was clearly getting to both Jen and I. Jen's pussy was now simply drooling with her juices meanwhile my cock was ramming inside of her as though it had a mind of its own.

Sophie's sexy body was gyrating all over Jennifer's tongue. The three of us were moaning loudly, totally lost to the pleasure we were all giving one another.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oooohhh fuck!" Sophie shouted before she was hit with an orgasm. I could see her cunt squirting juices all over Jennifer's face, as the blonde did all she could in order to suck up every last drop. I could feel Jennifer's cunt tightening all the more as her orgasm drew closer. I dug my nails into her hips and drove harder and deeper into her. Sophie having recovered from her orgasm, used her tongue against Jennifer's clit. It was exactly what she needed.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHHHH!!" Jennifer shouted as an orgasm hit her so hard I worried she would black out "FUCK ME! OHH DON'T STOP!" She yelled as she whipped her head from side to side. I continued to fuck her as Sophie's tongue relentlessly attacked her clit. "Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm CUMMING!" Jennifer screamed as she was hit with another powerful orgasm.

I couldn't hold mine at bay any longer. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and Sophie quickly wrapped her lips around my cockhead. I thrust my cock into her mouth and shot my load into her mouth. I felt my balls empty as shot after shot of white cream filled the redhead's willing mouth. Once I was finished, I crashed on the comfortable blanket and tried to catch my breath. I looked up to see the two women kissing and sharing my cum.

"I think we need to clean up." Jennifer said lazily.

"Dip in the lake?" Sophie suggested.

"You're on!" I said as I ran for the water. I jumped in first and was quickly followed by the actresses. We spent the remainder of the afternoon, playing and enjoying ourselves. It was just what the doctor had ordered.

****************************

We returned to the cottage to shower and change. We were getting hungry and I decided to head downstairs and make dinner. Since the girls had done the same for me the night before, I thought it was only fair. A short time later, the girls met me downstairs and began to drink wine and keep me company as I did my best to keep us all fed. Once dinner was finally ready, we were already on our second bottle. We sat around the table and enjoyed the meal and each other's company immensely.

"Is running the agency everything you thought it would be?" Jennifer asked me as we got towards the end of our meal.

"Nope, not at all! I thought i'd be going off to exotic places, spending time with beautiful women and having great sex by a lake. Oh wait!" I said joking. They both laughed. "I never thought i'd enjoy it as much as I do. Helping people with their careers and making their dreams come true, it's a special feeling."

"What happened to being a famous writer?" Jen asked me.

"Well, I have time for that later. For now, this is what matters most. I would fight anyone that tries to take it away from me."

"Who would even try?" Sophie said raising her glass towards me. We eventually finished the meal and all fell asleep after a long day of traveling and fun in the sun. We awoke the next morning and rode back into the city. In the car, we turned our phones back on to reconnect with the outside world. I wish we hadn't..,

The moment my phone got service, it began to be filled with messages and updates.

"Oh no." I heard Sophie say over the sound of her own phone doing the same dance as mine.

"Duncan! Look!" Jennifer said holding her phone in front of me. There were pictures of Kate Upton. She was naked in every one of them. In one cum had splashed onto her back, in another, all over her breast.

"Damn, I can't believe it's happening to her too." I said feeling the anger rise in me.

"Duncan." Sophie said getting my attention. "It's not just her." She showed me pictures of Rihanna, naked in bed, Demi Lovato in a bathtub with a close up of her ass. Sarah Hyland from Modern Family, naked for all of the world to see. Olivia Munn both naked and in some lingerie. The nude pictures were bad enough, what made matters worse were the pictures where they were just hanging with their friends. Their phones had clearly been hacked. I looked over at Jennifer, who seemed at once angry and petrified. What the hell was going on?