The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 05

Story Info
Damage Control.
13k words
4.66
21.2k
28

Part 47 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. Sorry for the long wait between chapters. Thank you all for your nice comments and messages, i'm glad that you're still enjoying Duncan's adventures.

*****

"What have we got?" I asked as I entered the conference room. I had returned from London a few hours ago. A quick stop by my place for a shower and change of clothes and I was in the office, ready to deal with this.

"Not much." Connor said. "We don't know who's posting the pictures or how they got them."

"Worst is, we have no way of knowing if that's all they have." Marty threw in.

"Gary did your guy get anything?" I asked.

"Absolutely nothing. Whoever is doing this, they're good. No way to trace them." He answered.

"I spoke to the authorities." Kara spoke up. I caught the edge in her voice. "The FBI and The D.A's office want in on this. We called in the clients whose pictures were released. The feds want to talk to them and build their case. I thought they would feel more comfortable here."

"Good idea." I said. "Guys we need to put a lid on this. Marty, work with the lawyers, make sure they keep pressing on news outlets and websites not to show the pictures. Connor, get a statement to the press. Make it clear we are on top of this and will do anything we can to protect our clients." They both nodded and left the room to follow my instructions. "Gary the FBI will do their investigation, but I want you to stay on this."

"You got it, boss." He said. "Any idea where I should get started?"

"None for now. Maybe we can find some kind of pattern when we've talked to all of them."

"I still have some friends in the department. I'll check if there are any high end hackers that have been released lately."

"Great. Keep me posted." I told him as he left. Kara and I were the only two left in the room. "You okay?" I asked as I sat down in the chair next to her. The one Marty had just been sitting in.

"No Duncan. I'm not okay." She said looking directly at me. "I'm angry. This isn't right. This isn't how things should be." She ran her hands over her face. "These women, Duncan. They don't deserve this. No one deserves this." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close against me. Kara was the strongest person I had ever met. In all the time we had spent together, I had never seen her like this.

"Kara. What's going on?" She pulled away from me and stood. She walked slowly towards the window, trying to regain her composure. I could see her shoulders dip as she took deep breaths.

"When, I was in college, I had a boyfriend. He was older, more experienced. He was on the college football team. Big man on campus. Everyone wanted him, but he choose me." I could hear her voice falter, her hands shake. "One night, we were at this party, and he and one of his football teammates, they wanted to have a threesome. I was young, I thought I was in love. I thought it would be fun. And If I have to be honest with myself, I was worried that if I didn't, he would leave me for one of the other girls who would have done anything he asked."

"Kara.." I began as I stood up.

"That was fine. I even enjoyed it." She said as she turned towards me. "What I didn't know was, that they had filmed the entire thing." I could see her shaking from head to toe. She was filled with anger now. "About a week later, I went into class and everyone was around a computer. When i saw the screen... When I saw what they were seeing... I just didn't know what to do. Everyone laughed and pointed fingers at me. Called me names. In their eyes.. I wasn't even a person anymore. I was just a slut who fucked." I kept my distance and listened to her as she told her tale. Not sure what to say. "I was forced to leave school. I took a year off before transferring."

"Kara, i'm so sorry."

"That's why seeing this makes me so upset. I know what they're going through. But for them it's on such a bigger scale. They're in the public eye. There's absolutely nowhere for them to hide. It's disgusting. Whoever did this, we need to find them Duncan. We need to stop this."

"We will." I told her. She nodded to me as we heard a knock. Kara turned to wipe away the tears from her eyes.

"Mr Bryant. The Feds are here." Kevin said.

"Thanks Kev. I'll be right out." He nodded before returning to his desk. "I can handle this. You can take the rest of the day if you need."

"No.. no i'll be fine." Kara said. "I'm staying, i'm helping. We're gonna find this son of a bitch." She said becoming the strong woman I had grown to admire.

"Alright. Let's get on it. Make sure the clients are on their way." I said as I headed to meet the agents. I exited the conference room and headed towards the entrance. To my surprise, a friendly face was waiting.

"Holcomb!" I said glad to see him. "It's good to see you man!" We shook hands.

"Same here. I wish it were under better circumstances."

"Me too. They put you on the case?"

"Yeah. Since we've worked together before, they thought it would be a good idea. How are you holding up?" He asked me as we headed to my office.

"It's a shit show. We don't really know how to handle this."

"I'm not gonna lie to you. The Bureau is kind of at a loss as well. The D.A is sending someone to make sure the investigation runs smoothly."

"Do you have any leads?" I asked as we sat in the sitting area of my office.

"All we have so far, is that all of the women in question were clients of this agency. We're not sure if that has anything to do with it or if it's just a coincidence." He admitted.

"I mean, we represent most of the heavy hitters in this town. It could just be a coincidence."

"There is no such thing as coincidence." We heard from my door. We looked up and found a tall good looking blond man with piercing green eyes. "Only the illusion of coincidence." He finished as he walked into my office with the confidence of a roman general. "I'm Cole Richards. The D.A's office sent me."

"I'm Duncan." I said as I shook his hand. He was strong, I could feel it in his handshake.

"I know who you are Mr. Bryant. Very impressive what you've been able to do here."

"Thank you very much. This is Josh Holcomb." I said introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you Agent Holcomb. I've read your file. Impressive record."

"Nothing as impressive as yours." Josh said. He saw the confusion on my face. "Mr Richards here was in the military. Iraq, Afghanistan, you name it he's been there."

"What brings you to Hollywood?" I asked.

"I grew up here. I joined the military to pay for school. Once I got out, I got my law degree and here I am!"

"Well we're glad to have you on this case." Holcomb said. The three of us sat down and we talked about the case. I was quickly impressed with Cole. He was smart and seemed incredibly dedicated to helping us.

"We clearly don't have much to go on." He said. "Hopefully we will have more after talking with your clients."

"They should be here any moment." I said just as Kevin knocked on my door.

"Sarah Hyland has just arrived." He said before ushering her through the door.

"Sarah you okay?" I asked as I rose up and gave her a hug. She was wearing big sunglasses to cover her face and a hat.

"Not really." She said shyly.

"I know i'm sorry. We're here to help." I told her reassuringly.

"Hello, Ms Hyland, I'm Cole Richards from the D.A's office. We have some questions."

"Anyway to stop this from happening again." Sarah responded.

"You can use the conference room." I told them. "Kevin will lead you there."

'Thank you Duncan." Holcomb said as he walked passed me. I got to my desk and tried to get some work done. As I was reading through some scripts, I was interrupted when Rihanna and Olivia Munn arrived at the same time. I greeted them before they joined Holcomb and Cole in the conference room.

A little later, to my surprise, Selena Gomez arrived.

"Hey." I asked her as we hugged. She held me a little tighter than I expected but I didn't mind in the slightest. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to be here for Demi. Is she here yet?"

"No not yet. Sarah, Olivia and Rihanna are speaking with them now." I answered as we finally separated.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"No. Not really." I admitted. "I'm so damn angry. This is all my fault."

"How?" She asked me concerned.

"I shouldn't have gone to London. I should have stayed. I shouldn't have thought what happened to Jennifer was a one off. I should have figured this out.."

"There's nothing you could have done." She said as she held my hand and placed a kiss on my cheek. "There was no way you could have known. Don't blame yourself, blame whoever did this, find them and make them pay."

"I will. I promise." I told her.

"I know you will."

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay. Just worried about Demi. She's really fragile and I have to keep an eye on her."

"You're a good friend." I told her.

"Sometimes that's all we need." Selena said knowingly.

"Any word from Miss Upton or Miss Lovato?" Cole asked walking into my office.

"No nothing. Kate never got back to us." Marty said joining us.

"Well we are done here. It's necessary that we speak to both of them."

"You got something?" I asked.

"It looks like they all received an email, that was made to look as though it was from their internet provider, asking them to update their user information. That's how the hackers got access to their phones and all the data on them."

"Anything we can do?" Marty asked.

"Give us your client list. We can check with the rest if they also received a similar e mail." Cole said.

"I'll get right on it." Marty said as he headed out.

"Anything else?" I asked Cole.

"Talking to Miss Upton and Ms Lovato is of the utmost importance right now Could you try to get in touch with them?"

"I'll do what I can. Thanks for all your help." I said as I shook his hand. Being this close, I felt something I hadn't felt in a very long time.

"Just doing my job." He said and headed for the door. He stopped himself. "Duncan."

"Yeah?" I said looking at him. His eyes caught mine and I could feel the hesitancy in him.

"Never mind." He said shaking his head. "Just keep doing what you're doing." He headed for the elevator. I thought it was weird, but decided to shake it off and head towards Kevin's desk.

"Where is Kate Upton today?" I asked him. He scrolled through his computer.

"She's not scheduled to work today, or anytime this week." He answered.

"Keep trying to reach her any way that you can." I told him.

"Uh sir!" Kevin called to me. "You have that Fundraiser tonight."

"Yeah, yeah...I'll be there thanks Kevin." I said having completely forgotten. I went back into my office where Selina was still waiting. "I'm going to see Demi. You want to come with me? I'm sure having you there will help."

"Of course." Selina said standing up. I grabbed my suit jacket and headed for the door.

***********************************************************************************************************

Selena and I got in my car and drove to Demi's house.

"What was that?" Selena asked me.

"What was what?" I asked confused.

"That guy, Cole, when he shook your hand, you acted a little weird." I was surprised that she had noticed.

"Oh that!" I answered trying to act like I hadn't noticed. "It was nothing.: I said quickly trying to avoid the conversation.

"If I didn't know any better, i'd say you were a little intimidated."

"Intimidated? Who me?" I asked playing dumb.

"Maybe just a little." Selina said as we reached Demi's house.

"Why would I be intimidated?" I wondered as we got out of the car and walked towards Demi's house.

"He's good looking, a lawyer and he's build like a tank." Selina complimented.

"Yeah he's okay. If you're into that sort of thing."

"I knew it." She said with a laugh as we rang the doorbell and waited but no answer.

"Damn you Demi." Selena said as she picked up a fake rock from the doorway. She split it open and found a key. She unlocked the front door and we walked into a completely dark house. The drapes were all drawn and not a single ray of light could be seen. "Demi! Demi! We know you're here." Selena shouted. She gestured for me to follow her. We walked up the stairs and right into the master bedroom. Demi was laying in bed, she was out cold with an empty bottle next to her. "Oh Demi!" Selena said as she checked on her friend. I looked around and took in the messy bedroom. She clearly had a rough evening.

"Hmmm" We heard coming from the bed. "What are you doing here?" Demi asked finally realizing we were there.

"We were supposed to meet at Duncan's office remember?" Selena asked her friend. Demi closed her eyes and tried to hide underneath the blanket.

"I know.. I, just didn't want to leave." She turned her attention to me. "I'm sorry Duncan." She said to me apologetically.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I told her as I leaned against the wall.

"Come on. Let's get you in the shower." Selena told her friend as she tried to pull the covers from her. Demi was only wearing a black bra with a matching thong. I caught a glimpse of her body and looked away, not wanting to stare. Selena saw my reaction and smiled as she picked up Demi's robe and wrapped it around her friend.

"I'll make some coffee, and clean up a bit." I told her.

"Thanks, Duncan." Demi said as Selena led her to the bathroom. I began to clear up the bedroom and open the drapes in order to allow for some sun to enter. I could hear the water running from the shower. Once the bed was made I headed downstairs and made some coffee. By the time it was ready the girls had joined me in the kitchen. Demi's hair was still wet, the bathrobe she wore clung to her figure nicely.

"You feeling better?" I asked Demi handing her a cup.

"A little. I'm sorry, I know I should have come in. I just started reading what people were saying.." Demi began.

"Oh poor baby." Selena said holding her close. "You know better than that."

"I just wasn't expecting, what I read." Demi said looking straight into her coffee. "They were calling me ugly. Talking about my teeth and that I had a fat ass."

"Demi, you know you can't listen to these people." Selena told her friend. "You're a beautiful and talented person. These people are just behind their computers, wishing you would give them the time of day."

"It's true." I agreed. "I know some of this stuff can be hurtful, but you just gotta ignore all the noise."

"It's just exhausting. All of the time, people are always talking, tweeting, making memes. It was bad enough before, but now, now that these pictures are out there, people can see it all and judge even harsher." Demi said leaning against Selena.

"Demi, you're gorgeous." Selena said lifting Demi's chin to force the dark haired beauty to look at her. "You know just how much I think you are." Selena said with a smile that made Demi turn bright red.

"You still do?" Demi said with her eyes shifting in my direction.

"Of course. And Duncan does too." Selena said putting me on the spot. "He was practically drooling when he saw you come out of bed."

"Really?" Demi said smiling for the first time since i arrived.

"Well I wouldn't say drooling!" I said.

"Whatever Bryant. I had to practically lift your jaw off the floor." Selena said mocking me.

"Is that true Duncan?" Demi asked looking me dead in the eye.

"Yeah, it is." I finally admitted. "You are unbelievably sexy." The gorgeous brunette smiled.

"You should give him a better look don't you think?" Selena said.

"What? You're crazy." Demi said looking away.

"I'm serious." The latina songstress said as she wrapped her arms around her friend's waist, fidgeting with the front of her robe. "Show him that sexy body of yours. You'll see for yourself." Selina said as she opened up the garment giving me a great view of Demi's body. My eyes focused her curvy figure, her sexy stomach and her perfect breast that were topped by hardened nipples. My eyes moved lower across her shaved pussy and her legs.

"See!" Selina said as she continued to disrobe her friend. "Go ahead, show him that ass." She told her as the robe hit the floor. Demi smiled before slowing turning around. I was faced with her plump behind, and felt my cock harden all the more. "You're making him so hard." Selena continued to tease her friend. "You're making me wet!" She said before leaning forward and kissing her. I stood stunned for a few moments as I watched the two sexy women kissing inches from me.

Selina's hands were moving all around Demi's amazing body. Demi returned Selena's kiss with amazing passion and vigor. It was clear to me that this was not the first time that the two friends had been this intimate. Demi's hands found the zipper on the back of Selina's dress, the sound of it sliding down filled the kitchen. Selina was soon in just a pair of dark blue panties, while Demi was fully nude.

"I think someone is overdressed." Selina said nodding towards me.

"We should do something about that." Demi agreed as the two girls made their way towards me. Selina got to me first and pushed me back against the fridge. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I moaned into her mouth as I felt Demi's hands on my belt buckle. When Demi had it undone, Selena pulled away and dropped to her knees. Demi quickly took her place and began to kiss me. My hands immediately found their way to her butt cheeks. I groped them digging my fingers into the flesh as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Meanwhile Selena had taken off my pants and boxers revealing my hard cock.

Demi's hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt and taking off my tie. Her lips left mine as she started placing kisses along my neck and chest. Selena's hand was wrapped tightly around my cock. She slowly jerked me, causing me to toss my head back and moan. Demi took off the rest of my clothes and added it to the pile on the ground. Selena's panties were the only article of clothing remaining.

"Just as big as I remember." Selena said as she softly kissed my cockhead sending shivers through me.

"Oh so you've had him before?" Demi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You bet!" Selena said as she wrapped her lips around my cock head and sucked on me deliciously.

"Well then, shouldn't I have the honor." Demi asked as she dropped to her knees next to Selena.

"We can share" Selena said pointing my cock at Demi. Demi smiled seductively before swallowing half my cock in one move.

"OOHHH shit!" I groaned as I felt Demi's talented mouth take more and more of my cock down her throat. Selena smiled at me knowingly before moving her head below and sucking on my ball sack. I was in absolute heaven. Two beautiful dark haired women were pleasuring me with their mouths as I leaned back against the fridge. I ran my hand through both of their hair as they switched places. The girls began to both suck on my cockhead. They kissed with my cock sandwiched between their lips.

"Let's move to the living room." Selena said as she stood and walked sexily out of the kitchen. Demi and I followed her as she removed her panties and tossed them aside. Selena lay back against the couch and spread her legs wide. "Come eat me Demi. it's been too long." Demi didn't miss a beat and was quickly in between Selena's legs, sucking on her clit. "OOOO FUCK! I missed your tongue." Selena moaned lost in total pleasure.

Meanwhile, I watched as Demi's incredible butt was pointed right in my direction. I couldn't help but marvel at how tight and sexy the cheeks looked. Selena saw me looking and smiled sexily at me before tossing her head back once Demi's tongue had touched a great spot. I dropped to my knees behind Demi, and ran my tongue across her ass cheeks. They were so smooth and soft that we both moaned from the initial contact. I sucked and licked each cheek before moving my tongue lower and running it all the way from the bottom of her cunt, across her asshole.