The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Kate moaned as I pushed my tongue against her opening. It opened to me and I was able to fuck her with it as my hands ran across her thighs and her flat stomach. Kate reached down played with my ears, enticing me even more. I slid my tongue through her folds and found her clit. I licked it causing Kate to gasp and squirm. I wrapped my lips around the little nub and began to suck hard on it. With the clit between my lips, I used my tongue to run circles around it.

"Awwwwhhh" Kate moaned as her pussy began to generate more and more juices. I pushed two of my fingers inside of her and began to pump them in and out her incredible warm cunt. "GOD! Ohhhh god!" Kate shouted as her movements became more erratic. I watched her as she pinched her nipples even harder and gyrated her hips faster and faster. She was close to an orgasm, I could taste it. I turned my fingers over and pushed them against her G spot. "Ohhawwww AHHH!" Kate shouted just as she exploded in an unrivaled explosion of passion.

I wish that I had been in a better position to see it, but I could feel her scrambling all around the bed, enjoying the rolling orgasm that hit her like a freight train. I continued my ministrations on her clit and pussy. Even going a little faster. I pressed harder against her g spot and I felt her entire body freeze before a huge gust of juices jumped out of her cunt as another orgasm rocked her sexy body.

I left her pussy and began to move up her body. I kissed and sucked around her navel and made my way towards her jutting breast. I was very careful to kiss the space between each breast, making sure not to touch either directly. I ran my tongue across her neck until I was face to face with the famous super model. I took a second to take in her beautiful face. Her soft lips with the unmistakable beauty mark right above it. I lean it and gave it a soft kiss causing Kate to giggle.

I settled in between her legs, loving the feel of her chest against mine. We wrapped our arms around each other's bodies as we sunk into a slow deep kiss. Kate reached down between us and grabbed my hard cock. Her warm hand feeling amazing against my skin. She guided me towards her snatch. I felt myself pass her lips and slowly embed myself inside of her.

"Mhhmmm" I groaned as I felt her tight walls surround my hard cock. I slowly continued to push inch after inch of myself deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Ohhh!" Kate moaned as I lowered my head and sucked her left nipple. Her hands came behind my head and caressed me as my tongue caressed her. My dick continued to plow inside of her. I switched over to the other breast as I felt my balls come into contact with her skin. I was fully inside of Kate Upton, I thought to myself as I began to move my hips and fuck her the way a woman with a body like this deserves.

Kate and I quickly found a rhythm. She locked her legs around my waist and moved her hips at the same pace as mine. We kissed and ran our hands all over one another's body as our fucking quickly intensified. What had started off as a slow soft session had quickly become a hard thrusting affair.

Kate's cunt was drooling juices all over my balls pushing me to fuck her harder. The sound of my body slamming into hers reverberated throughout the entire room. I felt Kate's legs tighten around my waist. Taking me completely by surprise, the blonde bombshell spun us over. I was now laying flat on my back as she straddled my hips. She placed her hands on my chest for leverage before starting to bounce up and down on my cock.

Seeing her tits jiggle and bounce in front of me was like having a dream come true. The perky twins were moving all over the place making me yearn for more of her. I grabbed her fantastic ass and guided her harder and faster up and down my pole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kate shouted every time I would bottom out inside of her. She tossed her head back as the pleasure coursed through the both of us. She looked almost like an angel. I sat up and put my face in between her bouncing cleavage. I licked and sucked on each nipple as she continued to fuck me recklessly. Her nails were digging into my shoulders as she continued to pick up the pace.

Kate pushed me away from her breast until I lay flat on the bed again. She lifted herself off my dick and turned around to face my feet. So much attention was given to Kate's bosom, and with good reason, but it oftentimes made people forget just how perfect her ass was. Said perfect ass was now staring right at me as Kate resumed fucking me for all she was worth. My hands found their place on her shapely hips once more.

"OHHHH ohhhhh awww!" Kate moaned as she placed her hand on her clit and began to toy with it. Her cunt was leaking more and more, her walls were tighter than ever, she was close to another orgasm. If I were being honest, I would have to admit that I wasn't far behind either. "Fuck me! Ahhhh FUCK Me!" Kate shouted as she tossed her head back. Her cunt exploded all around me holding on so tightly to me that I thought I might just bust right then and there.

I don't know how, but I found the strength not to come just yet. I dug my hands into Kate's hips and flipped us around. We were now in the doggy position. I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed ahold of her big swinging tits and began to pound into her with every thrust. I was going into sensory overload. Her soft skin, her warm breast in my hands, her intoxicating perfume. It was all too much. I was on the verge of one of the biggest orgasms I ever have.

"Kate!" I said breahtlessly. "I'm gonna cum!" I admitted to her. She quickly slid her body away from me and lay on her back.

"Come fuck my tits! You know you want to! Fuck em til you cum!" She told me with the sexiest look ever. I quickly crawled towards her, she held her tits around my cock and I just lost myself between the warm soft tit flesh. My cock was plenty wet from Kate's pussy that I moved easily between her breast.

"OHHH FUCK! FUCK!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm coming.

"You're gonna do it aren't you? You're gonna cum for me! CUM FOR ME!" Kate pleaded egging me on. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt my balls explode. I felt rope after rope of my cum blasting through my cum. I opened my eyes to see Kate's upper torso completely covered with my cum. I crashed on the bed next to her. I just lay there realizing how exhausted I was. Yet for some reason I couldn't help but watch the rising and falling of Kate's chest.

She caught me looking and gently smiled as she placed a kiss on my cheek. She left the bed, more than likely to clean away the cum from her chest. When she returned she held me tight against her. She kissed me once more before I felt myself slip into a deep sleep.

*********************************************************************************************

I arrived at the office the following morning still feeling as though I needed a few more hours of sleep. Or a whole day's worth. I sat at my desk and had a whole thirty seconds to myself before there was a knock at my door.

"Hey, you okay?" It was Connor.

"Yeah, i'm good. How are you?" I asked him as he sat across from me.

"Doing well. How'd everything go?"

"Good, Kate should be with Cole right now. And I'm going to take Demi in a little bit. We'll get to the bottom of this."

"OH MY GOD!" We heard a scream. We both got up and ran towards the source of the sound, finding it to be coming from Kara's office. She was looking at the TV in her office and what was playing would have anyone screaming. It was a grainy video of a young black woman having sex with two men. As grainy as it was, there was no denying that the young woman was Kara. This must have been the video she told me about. "Oh god.. Oh god..." She said again and again in a much softer voice. In the video. she was bend over as one of the men was penetrating her from behind and the other was roughly fucking her mouth.

I grabbed her and turned her away from the TV. She was mortified. Connor grabbed the remote and was about to turn it off when the video changed. There was a dark cloaked figure standing wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. This had to be some kind of sick twisted joke.

"Good morning Hollywood!" The voice came distorted. "I hope you enjoyed the performance from IN Talent employee Kara Banks. She is talented isn't she? Embarrassing Kara wasn't the goal, although it is a nice little fringe benefit." The video was being relayed on every screen in the office. Everyone was watching on their monitors or phones. How was this happening?

"It was simply to get your attention, just like those leaked pictures you've all been enjoying so much over the past few days. Now that I have it, I think it's time that we all have a nice little conversation." The camera closed in on his face as he sat down behind a desk. "Over the past few months, a new wave of optimism has crashed across Hollywood. Everyone feels a renewed faith and hope that things will change and be for the better. I tend to disagree. Hollywood is still a lowly disgusting environment that sacrifices art for the pursuit of profits. There is no saving it. It needs to be allowed to die. And it needs to begin with the person who has been so foolish to truly believe that he can make a difference. Duncan Bryant! All of this has been for you. To show you, to warn you of what I am capable of and of the lengths that i'm prepared to go to accomplish my goal. You think that this is bad? I have hacked every cell phone of every single last one of your clients."

"I have knowledge and this knowledge gives me power. I'm prepared to use it, to tear this town apart. Unless you, the noble hero, shuts down IN Talent. The ball is in your court. Every day that you keep the doors open, more and more pictures, videos and information will be dumped onto the internet." I couldn't catch my breath.

"But since I am not an unreasonable person, I will give your clients a chance. If you leave IN Talent, your secrets will be safe. But do so quickly. The longer you wait, the more likely it will be your secrets will be revealed. Life altering, possibly Career ending secrets. So Duncan what will it be? It is time to show to the whole world your true colors. That deep down, you are nothing more than a coward. See you soon!"

The screen went black. The office was quiet, all eyes were on me, waiting for me to give them answers. I had none.