The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" Jane moaned before kissing me. "I kept noticing how hard this was getting." She said as she squeezed her walls around my cock. "All day." She finished as she kissed me and fucked me harder. I spread her ass and ran one of my fingers around her asshole. "Ohhh!" Jane mewled as I pressed my index against her rear. "DO IT!" She growled, and I did. "FUCK!" Jane moaned as she fucked me and my finger rubbed inside of her ass. I used my free hand to lift up her shirt and release her perky and deceptively heavy breast.

"Oh yeah! You feel so fucken good! Fuck me, suck me! Do whatever you want to me." I slipped another finger into her ass. "AHHH." I switched over and sucked on the other tit. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucken cum!" Jane announced as she placed both of her hands on my shoulder and sped up the tempo. "AHHH FUCK!" The redheaded minx shouted as an orgasm tore through her. It took everything in me not to shoot my own load, but I held on through her orgasm. Jane kissed me again. Deeply with her wicked tongue moving all around my mouth. She stood from my cock and smiled before she turned around and presented her amazing ass.

She lowered her cunt onto my pole once more, using the door of the stall for balance. I held on to her hips as I watched her sexy ass go up and down. I was almost hypnotized by it. I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed one tit in each hand.

"Jane, I'm gonna cum!" I told her as I felt myself get nearer and nearer to the point of no return. Jane bounced off my cock dropped to my knees and in one movement swallowed all of my cock into her throat. "FUCkK!!" I groaned as I felt a ridiculous orgasm course through me and almost knock me out. I held on tightly to Jane's red hair as I continued to cum over and over again into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop with a healthy gulp.

When we were done, Jane left first. I waited a few moments before joining the group. It seemed as though anyone who had been paying any attention at all, knew exactly what had taken place. Jane and I simply laughed it off and returned to the game. My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was Ariana. I excused myself to answer.

"Duncan! Have you heard from Jennette?" She asked. I could tell from her voice that she had been crying.

"Huh not recently. Everything alright?"

"I don't know, I can't reach her and I'm really worried."

"Okay. I'll go check on her, would that help you feel better?" I asked.

"Yes Duncan, could you please?"

"Alright, i'll head to her place right now. I'll let you know how she is."

"Thank you so much." She said before hanging up. I pulled Jane aside to let her know that I had to go.

"Aww, already? We were having so much fun." She said with another sexy pout.

"We sure as hell were. Care to do it again?" I asked her taking a step closer to her so that she knew exactly what I had in mind.

"You better." She answered with a sexy smirk. I kissed her on the forehead before heading out.

*********

I rode towards Jennette's apartment complex. It was beginning to near the end of the day. I could see the sun beginning to set. It was a beautiful sight from the motorcycle. When I had parked my bike in the lot, my phone began to ring. A quick look at the called I.D told me it was Hayley Atwell. I smiled to myself as I answered.

"Hey Hayley. How are you?" I said entering the building.

"Duncan, i'm doing fine thank you. I know it's late but did you have any dinner plans?"

"Huh no, not at the moment." I answered.

"I had a girlfriend from England who was meant to come visit. She cannot make it and I would hate for this food to go to waste. Would you be the gentleman that I know you are, and join me."

"It would be my honor." I told her. "I'm seeing a friend right now but i'll come over right after."

"Alright great Duncan. See you soon." We hung up as I stepped off the elevator. I knocked on Jennette's door and waited. I knocked again and there still wasn't an answer. I raised my hand to knock again when I heard the door unlock. Jennette opened the door not looking her best. Her hair was disheveled and she was swaying from side to side. She clearly hadn't been getting much sleep.

"Duncan?" She said sounding confused. I could tell she had been drinking quite a bit.

"Hey." I said as I stepped inside. I hugged her and she leaned all of her weight on me. I basically carried her to the living room. I sat her down on the couch, picking up empty cans and the bottles that were littered around the apartment. I went into the kitchen and made us some coffee. "You okay?" I asked as I sat by her. The smell of the coffee quickly filling the apartment.

"No. Not even in the slightest." She answered. "Ariana and I broke up."

"I know. She asked me to come check on you."

"Oh so she does care?" She said with a snort.

"You know she does." I told her reaching for her hand.

"Yeah. Just not enough to fight for us." She said sadly.

"You know that's not true."

"How would I know that?" Jennette said standing up clearly agitated. "She keeps me hidden, treats me more like a mistress than someone she loves. She's ashamed and embarrassed of me." The pretty girl began to cry. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I understand how you feel. But I know Ariana. I know that you mean the world to her. WHen she lost you, she lost a big part of who she was. Working on her last album, I saw the difference of her having you in her life and how much that meant to her. The light it added to her world."

"That's all sounds great Duncan, but what does it mean if it's not backed up by actions?" Her hands were on shaking now. "If i'm so good for her, if I make her feel like that, why can't she, why won't she show that she loves me?"

"She's not ready."

"I don't think she ever will be." She sadly admitted.

"If you love her, you have to have faith in her."

"I have. That's why i've stayed with her this entire time. But the longer I wait, the less likely it seems she'll step up." The tears came stronger than before. I knew then that I couldn't leave her.

"Hold up." I told her as I slipped from her warm embrace. I walked to the hallway and called Hayley.

"Hey, you on your way?" She asked right away.

"About that, i'm with a friend and she's going through a really tough breakup. I don't feel right leaving her by herself."

"Oh. Well then why don't you bring her along?" Hayley asked not losing an ounce of her enthusiasm.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, there's plenty of food and as they say the more the merrier."

"Okay. I'll drag her along then."

"Great!" Hayley responded.

"Thank you!" I said before I hung up. I returned to the couch and held Jennette again.

"You need to get out of here. Get a good meal." I told her.

"I am hungry." She finally admitted.

"Great, I got us an invite. A friend is making us dinner. Go get dressed." I told her standing up and pulling her with me.

"Wait what?"' She said sounding surprised.

"Trust me! Just get some clothes on." I told her pushing her towards her bedroom. She smiled the first smile I had seen since I had arrived.

"Fine Bryant. This better be worth it." She said finally resigning herself. I waited for her in the living room and sent a text to Ariana to let her know that everything was alright. Jennette and I rode to Hayley's on my motorcycle. The sun had now set and the cool evening air felt wonderful against my skin. Jennette's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. We arrived at Hayley's place. Hayley came out of her house as we got off the bike.

"So nice to see you Duncan!" Hayley said as we approached her front door. She grabbed me in a tight hug. She looked great. She wore a pair of tight blue jeans with a green sleeveless top. Her breast swayed with almost every move she made. Her curves were to die for.

"Thanks for having us." I told her doing my best not to stare too much.

"You must be Jennette." Hayley said turning her attention to the blonde and giving her a tight hug.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." Jennette said clearly enjoying the hug. I saw her eyeing Hayley's body just as I had been moments ago when they pulled away. "Thank you for inviting me." She said seeming almost nervous.

"No trouble at all. Any friend of Duncan's is a friend of mine." Hayley said with a cheeky grin. "Come on in before the food gets cold." She waved us in as she turned to go inside. Jennette and I both stared at the sway of her hips as she walked in front of us. We tossed each other a knowing look. We walked into Hayley's home, noticing how beautiful it was. It wasn't as big as some of the other Hollywood homes I had seen, but it was incredible in its own right. It felt cozy and comfortable. Warm even.

We sat at the dining table and fell into a great conversation. I spent most of the meal quiet as Hayley and Jennette got to know each other. They were getting along great and I was happy to see Jennette smiling and having a good time. Hayley was such a great host. Kind and funny. She knew Jennette was going through a rough time and did her best to make her feel better.

"This is great." Jennette said about the food.

"Thank you. My friend that was meant to visit loves it. It's her favorite dish." Hayley said with a warm smile.

"I feel bad for her. She has no idea what she's missing." Jennette said.

"She's not the only one missing out." Hayley said with a little smile.

"What do you mean?" Jennette asked catching the tone in Hayley's voice just as I had.

"Oh just that she's a very dear friend." She answered vaguely but with plenty of innuendo. "We tend to have a lot of fun when she's around." Hayley finished with her dynamite smile and a raised eyebrow.

"I had a friend like that." Jennette said

"Oh really? Isn't it great to have friends that you're so close to." Hayley said leaning forward towards Jennette, showing glimpses of her amazing cleavage. "You can share so many things with." I saw one of her fingers touch Jennette's hand delicately.

"There's nothing like it." Jennette answered, Hayley obviously having an effect on her. I couldn't help but notice it was having an effect on me as me.

"Wouldn't you agree Duncan?" Hayley asked setting those eyes on me. I could feel her hand running up my leg underneath the table.

"Friends are important." I was able to choke out.

"I'll get dessert." Hayley said as she rose from the table. She walked towards the kitchen as though she knew there wasn't a chance in hell that Jennette and I weren't watching her curvy body.

"Wow!" Jennette said before taking a gulp of wine. "She's really something isn't she?" Jenette asked.

"You can say that again."

"Are you as turned on as I am?" Jennette asked as she bit her lip. "And she barely touched me."

"Yup."

"Did you know she was into girls?" She asked me clearly excited.

"Not until just now." I admitted.

"Man I would love to just..."

"Duncan. Would you help me please." Hayley's voice cut Jennette from finishing her sentence. I made my way to the kitchen and found Hayley leaning back against the counter. She crooked her finger, calling me to her. I did without taking a beat to question anything. When I was close enough, Hayley grabbed my shirt and pulled my mouth to hers. She kissed me deeply and sexily. Her long tongue snaked it's way into my mouth without me even noticing.

"You brought that sexy little thing huh?" Hayley said, her hand groping my hardening dick through my pants. I just nodded while she slowly stroked me to life. "Am I reading the situation right? Is she into girls?" Hayley asked pressing her lips unbelievably close to mine without them touching. I nodded again as she unzipped my pants and fished for my cock. "Well in that case, I think we are in for quite a bit of fun." She said her soft hand wrapping itself around my cock and beginning to stroke the skin of my hard dick.

"I didn't know you were into girls." I was able to make out as Hayley's grip tightened.

"Oh, ever since I was one." She told me before kissing me again. Her lips were extraordinary. So soft. She was an experienced and sexy kisser. Her hand continued to stroke my cock. The initial shock had finally worn off and I was no longer a simple bystander. My hands firmly grabbed Hayley ass. The same ass that had been teasing me since I had arrived. My hands were full of her cheeks as our kisses deepened and intensified with passion. We heard a sound and broke away to see where it had come from.

"Oh, i'm sorry." Jennette said as she entered the kitchen. "You were taking so long, I wanted to make sure everything was okay."

"Oh, we're just fine sweetie." Hayley said. "But fine isn't good enough." She continued walking past me and practically gliding towards Jenette. "We'd be a lot better off if you joined us." Hayley said as she wrapped her arms around Jennette's waist. The blonde didn't hesitate, leaning forward, she connected her mouth to Hayley's. I watched with my cock standing at full attention as the two sexy women kissed only a few feet from me. I saw Hayley's hands lower and grab Jennette fine ass. Jennette moaned as the older actress handled her expertly. Hayley caleld me over with one of her fingers again. I walked to join the duo, being led by my cock. Hayley grabbed it before pulling me in to join their kiss. The three way kiss was a hot experience. Feeling two different tongues against mine, as two different hands stroked my cock was pushing me to new heights.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" Hayley said breathlessly as she grabbed my hand as well as Jennette's. She was in full control and there was nothing that we could do except to follow her almost like some zombies up the stairs and towards her bedroom. When we got there she quickly lay atop the bed, pulling both of us down into another three way kiss. Jennette and I were each on one side of her as we kissed.

Jennette's hands were busy pulling up Hayley's tank top. Once it was off, I helped to remove her bra. Hayley smiled proudly at the look of joy that washed across our faces when her big beautiful tits were revealed. We practically pounced the british beauty. We lay her down flat on her back, each of us filling our mouths with one of her big tits.

"Ohhh yeah! Sooo good! Suck on me, suck my fucken tits." Hayley egged us on. I began to unbuckle her jeans and pull them down her sexy legs. Her pretty cunt was there for all eyes to see since she hadn't bothered to wear panties. Jennette's hand quickly dropped into her cunt and ran across her folds. "HHMMMM." I heard Hayley moan as I returned to sucking on her tit.

I followed Jennette's lead and pushed a finger into Hayley's dripping pussy. Jennette already had one that was busy banging in and out of her. In a short while we were soon fucking her in unison with you fingers, our tongues and mouths continuing to slobber all over her generous tits.

"Oh god! Oh yes!" Hayley moaned. Jennette lifted her mouth away from her tit and kissed her. I could see their tongues playing together. I felt my cock grow harder at the sight. Jennette than began to kiss down Hayley's fantastic body, until she was face to face with her cunt. I removed my finger only to have it replaced with Jennette's tongue. "OOOOOOHHH FUCK!" Hayley shouted. Jennette moaned as she got a first taste of Hayley's juices.

I got off the bed and removed my clothes. My dick bobbed in the air a few times as I walked towards Jennette. She stopped sucking on Hayley's cunt long enough to help me get her undressed. The moment her top had hit the ground, she had turned around and dove head first into Hayley's cunt.

"I...I..oohhh god!" Hayley tried to speak as Jennette kept running her tongue all over her clit. "I think she likes me." She was finally able to say. I kissed her as I pinched her rock hard nipples.

"With good reason." I told her as I moved down her body. I took Jennette's spot and began to suck on Hayley's puffed up pussy lips. I looked up to see Jennette kissing Hayley. I lifted my lips and took Hayley's clit in my mouth. She groaned before her moans were muffled. I looked up and saw that Jennette had lowered her cunt onto Hayley's mouth. The british actress didn't miss a beat as her tongue came into contact with Jennette's pussy.

"Oh yeah! Eat me, fucken eat me." Jennette moaned as she grinded her pussy all over Hayley's sexy mouth and vibrant lips. "Damnnnn!! You're sooo good!" Jennette screamed as Hayley continued to munch on her.

I kneeled between Hayley's legs, holding my cock, i rubbed the head along her opening, letting her know what was coming. The sexy ABC star wrapped her legs around me and pushed me forward. I didn't need another hint as I pushed my thick cock past her lips and into the warm confines of her incredible pussy.

"Ooohhh fuck." I shouted as I placed her legs on my shoulders and fucked her with hard deep thrust. Jennette lifted herself off of Hayley's mouth but only for a moment. She spun her body around so that she was facing me. Quickly she returned to her rhythm. Humping Hayley's mouth as though she were riding a cock. Hayley wasn't complaining. The curvy brunette's moans could be heard through Jennette's muff.

"AHHHH!!" Jennette shouted unexpectedly. "ShE! SHE! SHE HAS A FINGER IN MY ASS!" She moaned uncontrollably, nearing orgasm. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" The former ICARLY star's entire body shook as she was hit by a powerful orgasm. Jennette rolld off of Hayley's face and lay next to her.

"HMMM FUCK YEA!" Hayley shouted, finally having the ability to do so. "You taste sooo good." Hayley told Jennette as I continued to pound her cunt with my dick.

"Not as good as you." Jennette replied before lowering her mouth and kissing the sultry actress. I watched them kiss and fondle each other's lovely bodies as my dick was fully encased in Hayley's dynamite pussy. She rammed her body against mine on every stroke and I could feel her wetness.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Hayley announced. I sped up my tempo to help her get there. Jennette leaned down and wrapped her lips around Hayley's clit. She was sucking on it as I fucked Hayley with all I had. Oh god! Oh GOD! AHHHHH!" Hayley shouted as she came hard. Her entire body shook as her girlcum covered my dick. I pulled it out of her and Jennette quickly sucked me into her mouth.

"FUCK!" I groaned as the blonde licked and cleaned my cock of Hayley's juices. I lay down on my back. Jennette followed me, refusing to remove my cock from her mouth. I had noticed Hayley had left the bed. Jennette's attention was fully put into sucking my cock clean. Her head was bobbing up and down on my cock in a rhythm I didn't think she could maintain. Hayley came back into my field of vision. Something was different about her, and it was obvious what it was. She had put on a black strapon dildo around her waist. She coated it with lube and jumped behind Jennette.

The pretty blonde had taken all of my cock into her mouth and hadn't even noticed until it was almost too late. She turned her head when she felt Hayley press the dildo against her cunt.

"MHHHMMM!" She moaned as Hayley pushed more and more of her fake cock into Jennette's willing and wanting cunt. Jennette stopped sucking me as Hayley continued to fill her box. "Fuck soooo good! So deep! More! Give me more!" She begged the british actress. Hayley smiled knowingly before pushing the entirety of the cock into the blonde. "OOOHHHHH FUCK!"

Hayley grabbed Jennette's hips and found a rhythm. She was sawing in and out of at an incredible pace. There must have been a clit stimulator on Hayley's end because she was moaning almost as loudly as Jennette. I was happy for the reprieve as it gave me a moment to come down from my orgasm that had been pretty close.