The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands to that perfectly shaped ass and squeeze the life out of both cheeks. Victoria moaned at the new sensation and began to buck harder and faster on my cock. I couldn't believe how good she looked, how incredible her tightness felt around my hardness. We were perfect for each other.

Meanwhile, I was pushing my hips back into her every chance that I got. My hands moved from her butt to her perky tits. I groped and pinched the nipples as she continued to bounce lovingly up and down my throbbing cock. Victoria's hands were running all over my torso. Touching my chest and stomach. Her touch was almost magical in the way that it seemed to push my excitement.

I rose and snagged one of her nipples into my mouth. Victoria moaned loudly as her hand fell behind my head. I sucked on her tits as she rode my hard cock for all she was worth. I switched to her other nipple, my hands still firmly holding on to the perfect globes of her ass.

"Hmmm! Duncan! Oh Duncan! Oh I've missed you!" She screamed before I grabbed her hips and swung us around. I was on top of her and my mouth came crashing onto hers. Victoria's legs wrapped around my waist and were busy pulling me hard and deep inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and drove myself inside of her as though I would die if I ever stopped. Our lips refused to break apart from one another. We were kissing and sucking each other's tongues as our bodies slammed into each other repeatedly.

"Duncan! Oh Baby! I'm Cumming!" She shouted almost at the top of her lungs. I held on knowing how close I was myself to exploding inside of this wonderful creature. I held on tightly to her and continued to fuck her as hard as I had been. "oHH FUCK! FUCK! DUNCAN! OOOOHH!" Victoria moaned as her cunt exploded all-around of my cock. She never looked as beautiful as she did as she came. Her mouth opened in a perfect "O" Her eyes closed tightly and her hair thrown back.

I could feel the cum churning in my balls. After seeing Victoria cum, and the way her cumming caused her pussy to wrap itself lovingly all around my cock. There was really no holding back for me. I lay my head next to hers and pushed my cock as hard and as quickly as I could.

"V! Oh my god!" I shouted as I felt the cum surge through me and fill her tight little body with so much cum.

"Cum in me baby! I want your cum! Oh god!" She moaned sexily into my ear as my orgasm passed through me. I crashed on the bed next to her, both of us doing our best to catch our breaths. I pulled Victoria close to me and we smiled at each other, enjoying the blissful peace between us before sleep invaded my mind.

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning, alone in bed. The aroma of coffee came sweeping in from downstairs. I put on some of my clothes and headed downstairs. I found Victoria in the kitchen, making breakfast. She looked so cute wearing a long t-shirt that looked very familiar.

"Morning." I said coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her frame.

"Morning to you too." She said leaning her head backwards so that we could share a kiss.

"I recognize this." I said pulling at the shirt she wore.

"Yeah." She said biting her lip. "You forgot it...when you left..." She finished sadly.

"Looks like you've been wearing it."

"Sometimes...I sleep in it." She answered shyly. I nodded and kissed her again.

"Looks better on you than it ever did on me."

"I know." She replied with a huge smile. "There's coffee over there. Food will be ready soon." I got myself a cup and sat at her kitchen table. For a moment there, I just watched her. I had always thought of my pain when I had left. I never stopped to think it might have been hard on her as well.

"Here you go!" She said as she sat across from me. "Don't you have to get to the agency?" Tori asked me as I took my time eating the delicious breakfast in front of me.

"Oh yeah...I was going to tell you last night but it never really came up."

"What happened?" Victoria asked seeming concerned.

"Nothing bad. I just...I quit the agency."

"What? Why?"

"I did what I set out to do. Hollywood is a little safer, a little better. Kara, Marty, Mark, Connor and the team we have can keep things going. But..."

"It's not for you." She finished my sentence, putting her hand over mine.

"The meetings, the lawyers, the agents. The hours and hours of paperwork..."

"I understand." She said with a smile. "You're going to start writing again?" I nodded while losing myself in her pretty eyes. "Any ideas what you'll do next?"

"Well for starters, the guys want to rerelease my book."

"Really!" She shouted excited. "That an incredible idea."

"I thought so too." I told her. "I have some other ideas running through as well."

"Like what?" She said moving her chair closer to mine.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready." I told her before pulling her close to me and kissing her lips tenderly.

"Can we talk about something?" She asked me.

"I think we have so much to talk about." I agreed. "I just had no idea where to start." I admitted.

"I love you." Victoria said. "I've always loved you. I never stopped. I missed you so much. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for all that happened. I want you to know right here, right now, that I'm in. I'm all in."

"Why do I feel like there's a but coming." I said holding on tighter to her hand.

"Alex." She said the name, her eyes focused specifically on our conjoined hands. "I know you have feelings for her. Where are you on those feelings?"

"I'm not going to lie to you." I said. "My feelings for her are still there. I still love her. I think a part of me always will. That's why I haven't been at your door. I had to understand how it was possible."

"How what was possible?" She asked.

"To be able to love you both the way that I do. I went to see someone."

"A therapist? Really you?" Victoria said with a wide smile.

"That's how bad it got." I admitted. "It helped me a lot. To process everything and understand that how I feel about her, doesn't affect how I feel about you. That I love you. I've loved you since the moment I saw you walking into that hotel lobby. We didn't get the chance to see things through. I want to see things through."

"So, If Alex came in now and asked you to be with her, you would turn her away?" She looked me right in the eye to make sure that I was telling her the truth.

"I will never leave you again." I told her before kissing her lips. The kiss started slow but quickly, the hunger from the previous night returned.

"Good answer." Victoria said as she left her chair to slide into my lap. She was grinding against my quickly hardening cock as our mouths and tongues went at one another. My hands were running up and down her back and I couldn't help the excitement that ran through me. I wanted her.

Victoria's hands found the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up over my head. It was quickly thrown aside before her mouth descended onto my neck. The beautiful actress kissed and sucked at my skin as my hands founds her naked ass under my shirt that she was wearing. I grabbed the edge of it and removed it from her body.

"You are so beautiful." I told her as I saw her body in the light of day. Victoria smiled at me before she kissed down my chest and stomach, kneeling in between my legs. There was no doubt how sexy she looked. Naked and kneeling between my legs, hungry for my cock.

"I missed this so much." She told me as she unzipped my pants and went fishing for my hard cock. "Hmmm, better than I remember."

"You just saw it last night." I told her with a smile.

"Feels like much longer." She told me before kissing the tip of my cock. I felt myself shake and moaned loudly. Victoria opened her mouth and saliva dripped from her cock all around my cock. It looked amazing and felt even better. She moved her lips across the sensitive skin of my cock, spreading the spit all over it.

"Oh V! So good!" I told her as her tongue came running out to lick my cock. Our eyes met as her tongue continued to run all over my member. She held it at the base and spun her tongue around my cock head. I felt my knees weakening and my pulse quickening. The gorgeous actress kicked it up a notch when she opened her mouth widely and took my cock head between her lips.

I cursed loudly and threw my head back. I closed my eyes and focused all of my attention on the feeling of this beautiful girl's wonderful mouth wrapped tightly around my cock. Her fingers were gently playing with my balls as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. I looked back down at her and was shocked to find the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

Victoria had half of my cock into her mouth and her eyes were locked onto me, refusing to let me go. With her eyes locked firmly onto mine, she continued to move her head lower, taking another two inches into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I growled as I heard the sounds coming from Victoria's lovely mouth. My fingers were digging into the table as I did my best to not move my hips to fuck her mouth. I wanted to allow her to set the pace and she was doing such a great job already. I groaned in disbelief as the brunette pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"How was that?" She asked me as she did her best to catch her breath.

"Get over here." I said as I pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard. I wanted her, I was past the point of where or how. I had to be inside of her. I lifted her up from her ass and sat her butt down on the table. Victoria spread her legs to make room for me and I quickly slid between her legs. She grabbed my cock and aimed it right at her opening.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuckkk!" Victoria shouted as I pierced her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled our mouths together for a hot wet kiss as our hips began to meet and buck against one another. Victoria felt so good and so tight. Her wet pussy gushing juices all over me at every thrust of my cock.

"Oh baby!" I moaned as I moved my hips to push my cock deeper and deeper into her. Victoria lay back onto the table. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and drove into her hard and fast. She wrapped her hands around my arms and made sure that I held on and fucked her harder.

"Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me! Please fuck me with that cock! My cock!"

"It's your cock V!"

"It's your pussy baby!" She replied as she threw her head back in wanton lust. "Oh shit Duncan! Your cock is perfect! More! Harder! Please. I'm begging you." I dug my fingers in her thighs and fucked her as hard as she was begging for. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" She growled as my hands moved from her thighs to her perfect bouncing breasts.

"I love your tits baby." I moaned as I pinched her hard nipples. Victoria mewled as the added sensation drove her nearer and nearer to orgasm. There was no denying that I was close as well but I wasn't ready for this session to end just yet.

"Oh Duncan! Duncan! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm cummmiinnggg!" Victoria screamed loudly and her entire body convulsed and shook. Her pussy was squeezing even tighter around my cock than usual. I grit my teeth and held on, doing my best to not unload inside of her just yet.

Victoria rose up on her elbows and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed deeply as she pushed me back into the nearest chair. She stood before me and I couldn't help but lick my lips as I took in her wonderful body. She knew it too and enjoyed the moment. Posing for me and giving me one of the most beautiful views on this planet.

She spun around and bent over. Her butt was absolutely magnificent. It was fit and firm. Her cheeks looked so incredibly succulent. She smiled at me over her shoulder, knowing exactly the effect her ass had on me. She wiggled it from side to side just to drive me wild.

I pounced off of the chair and grabbed her hips. Victoria laughed as she spread her legs giving me all the access I needed. I held my cock and pushed half of it inside of her pussy. She tossed her head back once she felt me inside of her once more.

"Oh baby! Give it to me! Fuck me hard! I know you want to cum inside of me."

"I do! I so do!" I moaned into her ear as I wrapped my hands around her body and grabbed her perky tits in my hands. Victoria turned her head over her shoulder and our lips met again as I started to fuck her harder and faster.

"Yes! Yes!YES! Just like that!" Victoria moaned and groaned as our pace quickened and we both neared orgasm. I noticed her dropping her hand into her snatch and beginning to play and rub her engorged clit. "Baby! Baby! I'm cumming!"

"Me too! Oh V!"

"Cum with me. Cum with me! OOOHHH GOD!" Victoria shouted as she was hit with a hard orgasm. Her cunt was squeezing my cock so good that there was no way for me to hold back. I dug my fingers into her hips as I felt the cum burst forth from my cock and begin to fill her body with my hot white spunk.

I sat in the chair again and Victoria quickly slid into my lap. We cuddled and kissed. Holding each other tightly and looking deeply into each other's eyes. In that moment, a crazy idea came to mind.

"Let's go away." I said with a stupid happy smile.

"What?" Victoria asked surprised.

"Let's go somewhere. You and I. Let's get on a plane and go."

"Babe, we can't just up and go."

"Why not?" I asked as she finally got off of my lap. "I'm not working. And you're free until next week."

"Keeping an eye on my schedule at work I see?" Victoria tossed my way.

"Of course." I replied quickly as I stood up and held her against me. "You and me. Just the two of us. We have so much time to make up for. So much catching up to do. Years...We lost years."

"You think we can get them back in one trip?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. But we can start this new chapter together in the best way imaginable." We held each other.

"Let's do it!" She finally said before kissing me once more. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again deeply. "Where will we go?" She asked when we broke to catch our breath.

"Rio." I said the first thing that came to mind. "Let's go to Brazil."

"Really?" She said definitely warming up to the idea.

"You, me, the beach, the moon. You in a few bikinis." I said.

"You taking me out of those bikinis." She said snuggling up against my chest.

"I'll take care of the tickets. You just get ready okay?" I told her kissing her lovely lips.

"Okay." She said with a beautiful smile.

"I'll pick you up later." I promised before kissing her lips.

"I'll be waiting." I got dressed and left her house, feeling happier than I had felt in so long.

*******************************************************************************************************

I drove home. It was weird to be going home at a time when I would usually be hard at work at my desk. I got home hopped into the shower before putting in a call to the airline and getting Victoria and I two first class tickets to Rio De Janeiro. I even booked us a suite at the Copacabana Palace. One of the most luxurious hotels in all of Rio.

"Hey babe." V said when I called her to give her the details.

"You quickly fell back into the habit of calling me that huh?" I said unable to stop myself from smiling.

"To be honest. In my heart I've never stopped calling you that." She admitted.

"God I've missed you."

"Good to hear it's not just me."

"I have everything booked!" I told her before giving her the details.

"Sounds wonderful. I have my bikinis packed."

"Can't wait to take em off." I told her.

"Neither can I. See you later." We hung up and I began to pack. I was interrupted by the doorbell. I rushed down and opened the door to find Mark waiting.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked me as I let him inside.

"I'm doing pretty damn good brother." I told him jovially.

"You look it." He said responding with a wide smile. "I came over to make sure that you're not too bored without the office."

"It's only been a couple of days Mark." I responded.

"Yeah. The office just isn't the same without you." He admitted.

"I would say, I miss you guys, but again, it's only been a couple of days. What's really going on?" I asked him as we sat in my living room.

"Cole." He said leaning forward after taking a deep breath. "He's been by the office trying to reach you."

"Yeah. Last time I saw him, I kind of told him that I was still in love with Alex."

"Wow, you have some brass balls on you. How can you tell someone you're in love with their girlfriend?"

"I don't know. It was at the Baywatch premiere."

"Say no more. Seeing her run around for 2 hours will clearly take all the blood out from your brain."

"It wasn't just that." I admitted. "I didn't want to lie about how I felt anymore. I wasn't telling him that I was going after Alex. I just didn't want us to continue being friends without him knowing."

"I understand. So what are you going to do about Alex?"

"Huh...nothing." I said with a smile. "I went out last night..."

"With?" Mark asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Victoria."

"Wow. You really are out here making moves huh? You leave the agency and now you're dating your ex again."

"Basically."

"How'd it go?"

"Amazing!" I answered remembering the perfect evening and morning we had just spent together. "Actually, we're going away together tonight."

"Where to?"

"Brazil. For a few days."

"Excellent idea. I really think you've earned the break. When you get back we can start working on the book."

"Sounds good."

"One more thing." Mark said sliding some papers onto the table. "This is the paperwork to have you officially as a client. Kara would kill me if I didn't make you sign it."

"Of course." I said as I quickly went over everything.

"We'll also have to announce your departure."

"When I get back we can host a press conference." I suggested as I signed the papers.

"That's what I was thinking. Give Kara and Connor sometime to restructure your workload." I handed him the papers. "Besides the book, is there anything you want to do in particular?"

"There is this one idea I've been kicking around. I've been meaning to talk to you about it."

"Okay I'm all ears."

"Not just yet. Could you set me up a meeting with someone?" I asked.

"Sure who?"

"Aaron Sorkin."

"Okay. That might not be too easy. But I'll do what I can."

"That's all I ask." I told him as we stood up. "I'll give you a call when I get back."

"Duncan, I think it's a good idea for you to talk to Cole before you leave." He told me seriously. "Friendship is important. You've had each other's back in the past. He's helped us out in the past. Don't forget that."

"You're right. I'll go see him at his office."

"Good. Have a great time. Tell Victoria I said hello."

"I will."

"Duncan." He said to me when he was at the door. "You look happy."

"That's because I am."

*************************************************************************************************************

I hired a car to take Victoria and me to the airport. Before picking her up, I decided to stop by Cole's office to talk to my good friend. His secretary nodded in the direction of the office, giving me the go ahead to go inside. I smiled politely before knocking on his door.

"Come in." I heard him say, sounding tired. "Duncan." He said as he stood from his desk. "What are you doing here?" From his tone, I couldn't tell exactly how he felt about my presence in his office.

"Hey." I said feeling uncomfortable myself. "I was hoping we could talk."

"I don't know if there's very much to say." He crossed his arms.

"Well I can begin with an apology." I said stepping inside. "I'm really sorry about the other night. I didn't mean to disrespect you or your relationship with Alex."