The Road to Grandma's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face had graceful, narrow features that complimented his sleek frame; strong cheekbones, slender nose, and pointed chin. Allison remembered how his eyes had reflected in the dark. They looked normal now and actually quite beautiful. Deep blue irises gazed back at her and for a moment, she was lost in them. Blinking to break their spell, she tried looking someplace else, only to realize that her focus had dropped to his chest. Her fingers tingled with memory. Allison blushed. She could see the corners of his mouth turn up in a lopsided grin. Refocusing on his face, but avoiding his eyes, she tried to begin a conversation.

"You said you lived here - n-nearby, I mean."

"Yes, my dear, I did."

"Do you have another cottage, like this one, or..." She couldn't find an intelligent way to end the sentence.

"You are a curious girl, aren't you?"

"Maybe. I mean...yes. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I enjoy a young lady with interests, with a mind of her own."

Allison watched his lips move and thought about them brushing against her skin again. She blushed afresh, suddenly awkward, bravado fading. Before she could come up with more banter to delay him with, he leaned in toward her and pressed his lips against hers. Startled, Allison stood up and backed toward the kitchen. With one fluid movement, he was on his feet and inches away from her again.

"Forgive me, my dear. I didn't mean to frighten you."

She said nothing and continued to withdraw from him.

"It's only that I rarely meet such a beauty, especially this close to the forest."

Speechless, she persisted in her backward motion until her bottom collided with the table. The china cups rattled in their saucers. He gracefully closed the distance between them. Bending slightly, he put his hands down on either side of her, steadying the furniture. His nose was now inches from hers and she held her breath. The blue pools of his eyes drew her in again. He shifted his body closer and she was suddenly very conscious of the protracted length of her skirt.

When she was certain that he was leaning in for another kiss, he suddenly shifted direction. His face moved past hers and he pressed his lips instead to the delicate skin behind her ear. Unbidden, a sigh escaped Allison's lips. Ever so slowly, he wrapped his lithe arms around behind her, trapping her in his embrace. The heat emanating from his body was astounding. She had never felt a man so so warm and yet he wasn't sweating. His lips continued to caress her, migrating toward her jaw. They parted, and he drew her earlobe into his mouth.

Her knees turned to jelly and started to tremble. Just as she was fearing she would topple to her knees, a sharp pain pricked her ear and she jolted.

"Ouch!" She stood upright and touched her fingers to her head. They came away bloody.

He leaned slightly away and grinned at her, eyes glinting.

"It was but a taste," he said in defense.

When he opened his mouth to speak, she glimpsed a pair of pointed incisors.

"Well, you've got very sharp teeth," she complained.

"The better to eat you with, my dear."

Before she knew what was happening, he had snatched her off of her feet and sat her down on the tabletop. Forcing her legs apart with his shoulders, he used his pointed nose to lift the hem of her skirt. She felt his hot breath on her thighs. Her heart, which had skipped when he bit her, resumed its beating at a rigorous pace. The tip of his nose pressed against her underwear, right on the other side of her clitoris. His hands floated up and settled on her knees. Then, they crept up her thighs until the tips of his fingers hooked the elastic of her panties and he tugged them out from under her bottom.

Slowly, the tip of his long tongue began to caress her. She moaned softly and fell back onto her elbows, tipping over a vase full of flowers. Water spilled across the tablecloth and dripped onto the floor. Moisture dripped from her body as well, and he eagerly lapped it up. Part of her wanted to demand he behave himself, but she was under his spell. What little resistance to him she had left, melted away.

After a moment, he rose to his feet, drowning her in his eyes again. He bent over her and forced his tongue into her mouth. She accepted him and tasted her own juices on his lips. As their tongues intertwined, he pressed his body to hers. She felt him hard, still encased in fabric, against her bare vulva. As Allison wrapped her arms around his head, she rotated her hips forward, enticing him. Another sudden jolt of pain startled her. This time, it was her lip.

"You're going to have to curb that biting habit of yours," she boldly demanded, adrenaline lending her bravado she did not normally posses.

"Is that so," he practically laughed in response.

He stepped away briefly and surveyed her body. Hunching forward again, he grabbed her strawberry curls in his claws and forced her upright. Her eyes widened, not knowing what to expect from the beast he had become. Deftly, he pawed her hip and spun her around. Once she was facing opposite, he used the same hand to unfasten his belt. She could hear the leather slide past the steel buckle, followed by the distinctive sound of a zipper. He held the back of her head and forced her to bend over the table's edge.

Allison felt his smoldering flesh press against her ass. He withdrew slightly in order to maneuver himself. His hardened cock rubbed between her labia, seeking the proper opening and then, swift and hard, he plunged into her. Her leg muscles tightened for a moment and then relaxed. She tried to catch her breath, but he took it away with another forceful thrust. A feeble cry escaped her lips, inarticulate, all vowels. The wooden edge of the table ground into her hips. With each impact of his body against hers, Allison's own body temperature began to rise. She could feel pressure building up inside her, driving her near madness.

Panting, he increased the pace of his thrusts until she could hear him grunting softly with the effort. There was something inside her about to burst, she felt it. She teetered on the precipice of orgasm, trying to hold it off as long as she could. There was still a part of her who kept whispering, this is wrong. It was a small voice, distant, echoing from far back in her consciousness. The voice was not enough to douse the fire that was slowly burning her alive.

It was the pain of his jagged claws, raking across her pale, plump ass that finally broke the dam. She called out, loudly, as she came, drowning in ecstasy and the wash of chemicals released in her brain. Her thighs twitched and her knees buckled beneath her. He felt her tremble and her cum slathered his cock and dripped from his balls. He kept thrusting, slamming her between his pelvis and the furniture. Allison felt the pressure starting to build again, felt sweat begin to form on her brow.

His panting became more earnest, his grunting more sincere. The erection throbbing inside her felt as if it was carved from breathing marble. She felt faint, dizzy, but she no longer protested. She was nearing another climax. He slid her body further up onto the table. Her grandmother's delicate china slid off and shattered against the floor. He followed her body forward, climbing up behind her. Slowing his pace, he withdrew until he had almost left her. Then, he slid deeper into her than he had been before, well-lubricated by her went and welcoming cunt. She felt his breath on the back of her neck. He kissed her shoulder gently while he slid in and out of her.

He seemed to sense exactly what she needed to send her over the edge again. Parting his warm lips, he exposed the pointed teeth she had remarked on just moments ago and plunged them into her neck. Her body shuddered violently and his responded. In an explosive burst, he filled her with hot semen, an hair-raising howl issuing from his mouth as he came.

They lay there, on the kitchen table, both of them panting, their bodies practically steaming. Broken porcelain glinted in the lamp's incandescent glow. He pulled himself out of her and rolled over beside her. She turned her body around and nestled against his shoulder. He turned his nose toward her and buried it in her soft curls.

As her breathing slowed, she heard him quietly burp. As the air wafted toward her, she became aware of the combined aroma of sweet and spicy, just like gingerbread.