The Road to Hell... Ch. 02

Story Info
Visiting the strip club and making a tape.
3.4k words
4.63
82.4k
71
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes, I know the premise is a little cheesy but you have to accept a little of that with stories sometimes. Hopefully everyone enjoyed part 1. I have several more already written out and they will be coming a little quicker. Enjoy the read. Constructive feedback always welcome.

*****

Yes, I was making a list of the ways to "fix" my wife. That was how I was thinking of her now. Something to be fixed. I hadn't even realized it at the time but I'd already objectified her in my mind to the point that she was a tool that needed repair and improvements just like the car or my computer. When she went to the bathroom, I typed away at the computer:

-You love rough sex-
-You love anything Jay does-
-You get off on humiliation-
-You love to talk dirty and to be talked dirty to-
-You love to act and dress like a slut for Jay-
-You find women attractive-
-You are turned on by hot women-
-Anal sex is good-
-You love getting fucked in the ass-
-Orgasms make you hornier-
-Only Jay finishing can fully cure your horniness-
-Cumming ratchets up the kink factor for you-
-You enjoy being submissive for Jay-
-Being submissive turns you on-
-You are Jay's slut-
-You come when Jay cums-

That seemed to be a comprehensive list. I didn't want to turn her into the town slut so I tried to tie as many things back to me. I wasn't sure how much change this stuff could do. For the most part, all of the changes so far, including these to a large degree, were things she'd had leanings towards. In college we'd talked about a threeway but never could make it happen. Anal sex was something she used to enjoy. And the kinky, rough, submissive side of her had always been strong. I was completely unsure whether the orgasm things could change her. Those seemed to be more biological than psychological but I was willing to give it a try.

For the next couple of weeks, our sex life was absolutely amazing. She would watch porn on the computer (unconsciously soaking in the subliminal messages) or would want me to watch porn while she sucked me off. We fucked in every conceivable way and she was incredibly enthusiastic. Her headaches were virtually a thing of the past and she'd actually developed the perfect cure for a headache. Bending over for me. Finally, I came home one day and she was waiting for me. And I don't mean waiting like sitting in a chair. She was completely naked, with her hands handcuffed behind her back and kneeling on a vibrator. "I've decided that I want to be the best slut I can be. I'm willing to do anything, anytime for you Master," she declared. It appeared that the last set of instructions had kicked in but I wanted to test it.

"Any hole I want?"

"Yes, Master. Even my ass. Especially my ass."

"What about other women?"

"If you want me to fuck other women then I'll happily lick all the cunt you want."

"So," I started, "you want to be my slut-slave," a shudder and a nod from her, "my cheap cunt and fuck toy," this time a moan escaped her lips, "a cock-sucking little bitch to be used by me in ANY way I want?"

"Yessss," she said as what appeared to be a small orgasm shook through her. She'd always disliked being called a cocksucker and now it was getting her off. I unzipped my fly and approached her.

"You're going to have to start obeying some rules," I said as I placed my cock to her lips and grabbed the back of her head. She opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in. She moaned again, this time giving me a small hummer as she did it. "We're going to go through all your old bras and throw out everything but the laciest, skimpiest little panties. You're to only wear lingerie as underwear." She murmured her agreement while continuing the blowjob. "Then, I want you to subscribe to an adult dating site. I want you to find a female lover that you can fuck when I'm out of town. She doesn't have to be bi but that would be a plus." Kay was now going to town on my cock as I fucked her pretty face. She was moaning constantly as she took in my instructions. "Finally, you will start making one porno a day for me. If I like it, you'll be rewarded. If I dislike it you will be thoroughly punished. Do you understand?"

I pulled my cock from her gaping mouth. It took her a moment to catch her breath but finally she looked at me with that wicked smile and said, "Maybe I should make bad porn on purpose then? I like to be punished."

I looked at her for a moment before I grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. "You're not getting off to a good start, slave. Already you're contemplating disobeying me?" I brought the palm of my hand down on her ass cheek with a hard smack.

"No, Master. I was just suggesting that your slut might enjoy the punishment as much the reward."

"Your reward is pleasing me," I said as I slipped a finger along the wettest pussy I've ever felt. "Your punishment is disappointing me," I growled as I withdrew my finger and stood up. I shoved the vibrator back into her cunt and then went to the computer. "Stay there while I get myself off to some real slut. And don't you dare cum." I went to the computer and opened up one of my favorite files. A woman was dressed in white lingerie like a fake bride and was reciting the naughtiest "wedding vows" you've ever heard. "Maybe this girl would make a better slave. She seems to understand what it means to be obedient."

Kay was staring up at me, "Please Master. I'm sorry. You're right. I should only be thinking of pleasing you. That's what a good slave does. Pleases her owner. I'll be as slutty as you want. I'll be anything you want. Please just come back and fill me with that magnificent cock."

"Look at this slut. You'd never do these things," I told her as the video started a montage of the woman doing everything I could possibly imagine. There was B&D, spanking, gang-bangs, strap-ons and other things.

"Master... I said anything... You know I keep my promises... Anything."

"I think we need to conduct a test to see if you're true to your word. Go upstairs and put on that jean mini-skirt you've got and the little green tank top. Grab your highest heels and come back down here." I uncuffed her and pulled out the vibrator. She stood up quite quickly and headed upstairs. She was back down in less than a minute. She came up to me to kiss me, no doubt still thinking she could seduce me into fucking but all I did was reach my hand under her skirt to check for panties. I was pleased to find only her dripping pussy there and I fingered it furiously as I whispered, "Good girl. You've passed your first test. Now," I reached for a bag on the floor, "put this on." I pulled out a tight leather collar with the word 'SLUT' emblazoned on it. Kay grabbed it from me with slightly shaking hands. I think she sensed that this moment was a sort of turning point. She brought the collar to her neck, hands still shaking. My finger was still working in her cunt and that couldn't have helped. When she clicked it in place around her neck, she let out a low moan and at that moment I flicked her clit with my finger. The orgasm was instant and obvious. She collapsed against the wall and her body was jerking and spasming.

"Fuck that was good," she said. Her orgasm had reminded me that I wanted to test one of the other instructions so I reached up and pinched one of her nipples, hard. "Ahhhhh," she moaned. "That's it... be rough with me. You know how much I like that, Master."

I stopped pinching and grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to the door. "Get used to that slut. You've done a good job so far proving that you're ready. But we've got one more test." I walked her to the car, her hips swaying the entire time. When we got in I turned to her, "Keep your mouth wrapped around my dick. That's your new job whenever we go anywhere. If you can make me cum, I might even reward you in some way." She immediately licked her lips and unzipped my pants. My cock was down her throat before I'd even pulled out of the driveway. The trip was a blissful experience, although I had to concentrate on the road more than I would have liked. I made a mental note to check on the price of limousine services. After a 20 minute ride, I pulled into the parking lot of the strip club. Kay was a bit apprehensive getting out of the car but a playful swat of her ass reminded her what she had pledged to do. We walked in and found a seat in the corner. Kay was mesmerized by all the beautiful women dancing around. She was practically drooling as she stared at them.

"See anything you like, slave?" I asked. My fingers were resting on her thigh, teasing her.

"Mmmm hmmm. What about that one?" she said and pointed to a lithe, redhead girl dancing in the corner. The girl's breasts were clearly fake but her curves made them look very good. When she finished with her dance, I motioned for her to come over. Slipping her a $20, I told her, "My girl here wants to get a dance. It's her first time. She's really eager." The girl was a real pro and knew who her real audience was. She positioned Kay so that she could stare at me while grinding on my wife. The work on my wife had already been effective and she was definitely enjoying the athletic dancer's gyrations. At one point, my wife's hands were roaming a bit too close to the line and the dancer playfully slapped her thigh. Kay's moan was audible to anyone nearby and the guys that were already watching laughed amongst themselves. When the song was over, I overtly dipped my fingers into Kay's cunt and found it to be even wetter than I imagined. She was breathing heavy and couldn't keep her fingers off her tits and thighs. "Can we get a private dance?" I asked the girl who seemed to have lost some of her impartiality. She nodded and grabbed my wife's unresisting hand. Kay's skirt was still scrunched up around her waist and her ass was pretty much completely exposed to everyone in the club. I followed the two girls into the back.

Having never been into a private strip club room, I didn't know what to expect. There were mirrors everywhere and the decorations were pretty tacky. "Are the rules different back here?" I asked. The girl hesitated and I swear she started to lick her lips.

"Well, if we're doing this for your wife then I think we're fine without rules. Love the necklace by the way," she said and my wife blushed slightly having forgotten the words emblazoned on her neck.

"Good, get over here slut," I ordered my wife while I unzipped my pants. "You're going to ride my cock while she dances for you, do you understand?" Kay merely nodded without taking her eyes off of the girl. Kay turned around and lowered her sopping wet pussy onto my dick. She was dripping her juices all down her leg and onto my crotch. The stripper started to dance and Kay reached out and pulled her closer. While still riding my dick, she leaned forward to plant her face into the girl's cunt. With all the excitement there was no way I was going to last long. A few quick pumps and I shot my load into my wife who instantly detached from my lap and knelt on the floor to service the gyrating dancer. I could see my cum leaking out of my wife who was busy fingering herself to what I was certain would be the first of many orgasms. The stripper was pinching her tits with one hand and moving my wife's head around her snatch with the other. The room already reeked of our juices and the noises that the two girls were making were pretty lurid. The girl rode my wife's tongue to a couple orgasms of her own and my wife was in an almost constant state of orgasm. This lasted for about an hour before my wife and I decided to go back home. I found out later that my wife had exchanged numbers with the girl and made tentative plans to hook up.

The drive back home was awkward. My post-orgasmic, rational, moral mind was thinking about what I'd done to my wife. She turned to me and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Just thinking about tonight."

"You're not going to complain are you?" she asked. Then she leaned closer to me, "Or are you thinking about what else you want to do to me?" Her hand reached down for my cock and she found me semi-hard. "What are you going to make me do when we get home? I hope it's something really slutty. I hope it's something that I'll hate doing."

I decided to test things a bit before locking myself in, "What's gotten into you the last few months?"

"You have... a lot," she said and we both laughed. "I don't know, with the headaches gone, it's gotten so much easier to be carefree. I really like this new strong side of you, too. It's been really turning me on to see you in control."

"So would you say you're happier now?" I asked, fishing for an answer.

"I am sooo much happier now. This is the best our marriage has ever been," I found the comment ironic given the last couple of hours, but my guilt was assuaged. I never told her in the subliminals to be happier. She was happier all on her own.

I unzipped my pants and she took the hint. Her lips wrapped around my cock and I grabbed her hair and pushed her further down.

"When we get home, you're going to go watch some porn on my computer while I get set up. I'm going to take you upstairs and tie your legs up and cuff your hands. I'm going to get a video camera and set it up. Then, I'm going to spank your ass until you're begging me to stop."

She pulled her lips off my cock and said, "So far it sounds pretty tame," then went back to sucking me off.

"Ahh, this time you're going to call a friend of yours and talk to them while I fuck you." I felt her shudder. "Would you like to know which friend you're going to call?" her mouth did the nodding for her. "You're going to call Debbie," there was a loud moan that shook through my dick. Kay had confided in me even before the messages that she was somewhat attracted to Debbie. When she got tipsy we would even fantasize about the three of us getting together. One night when Kay had gotten really drunk, she'd even asked Debbie to join us. She'd passed it off the next day as a bad joke but I always knew differently. Kay's tongue had started working overtime now and I told her, "You're going to try to get Debbie to talk about sex. You're going to do your best to get her turned on. I want to know that she's friggin herself to orgasm tonight while you're getting the real thing. And the whole time you're talking you're going to be getting pounded. Do you want to know the best part?"

Kay's motion was an unmistakable nod but it also served as a wonderful bobbing on my cock. "Someday, I'm going to make you watch the video with her," I hadn't noticed Kay fingering herself but she must have been because she came suddenly and powerfully. I put my dick away to avoid wasting any precious juice. When we got to the house, I walked her to the door and brazenly reached into her shirt and mauled her breast. We were standing in front of our house while I fumbled with the key and Kay's only reaction to this public humiliation was for her knees to buckle slightly and to moan. "Get your slut ass inside, bitch," I told her as I swatted her ass. I swear she had a tiny orgasm as she bounced over to the computer. I queued up a couple videos I thought she'd like then I went upstairs and prepped the room. After about 15 minutes, I came back downstairs to find her fingering herself with an obvious puddle on the desk chair she was sitting at. I grabbed her and took her upstairs and she stripped as she walked. With all the seductive grace she could muster, she sashayed onto the bed and bent over. I cuffed her wrists with the novelty cuffs that I'd gotten her for Valentine's Day. I then tied her legs to the legs of the bed and positioned her so the camera could get a good view of her.

The spanking I gave her was unlike any I'd ever given her. She kept begging for it to be rougher, harder and firmer. She wanted to feel the welts on her ass and she wanted to be punished by her "Master." Finally, she looked back at me and said, "May your slave please call her friend, Master?" I nodded my assent and handed her the phone with my thumb hitting speed dial. "Don't worry Master, I'll have that cunt of hers dripping just like mine tonight," she said before the phone picked up.

"Debbie, hey, what's up?" she said as I started to slide my cock into her. "Uh huh, uh huh. I'm sorry to hear that. What am I up to? Well I'm in bed right now," she shot me a wicked smile over her shoulder and mouthed an "O" as I slammed back into her. "Just trying to relax a bit. Jay's really been wearing me out... " I slammed into her again and she suppressed a grunt. "Oh you know him, he's always trying to get some action." My left thumb started rubbing at her asshole, "He just wants it all the time. Sometimes I worry that I'm not enough for him." She looked over her shoulder and slammed her ass back into my cock to let me know that she knew that wasn't true. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable. But who else am I going to talk about this... my mom?" I decided to have a little fun with her and I slapped her ass. "That? Sorry, just dropped a book on the floor. But yeah. Lately he's been really affectionate and really randy. And it's not just every day. It's multiple times a day," my finger returned to her ass and I pinched one of her nipples with my other hand. "But I tell you what, he's getting pretty good at it... I'm telling you, I haven't gotten off so often since our honeymoon," I grabbed her hips and started really pounding her. This time she couldn't hold back a grunt and she paused for a second to regain her composure while I thrust into her as fast and as hard as I could, "Sorry, stubbed... my... toe... Sorry, Debbie, Jay's home and I think he's brought a new toy... gotta go," she hung up the phone and started thrusting her hips back into me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she said as I jammed her cunt, finally shooting my load into her.

I fell asleep with Kay cuddled up against me sighing contentedly. I was already planning for tomorrow.