The Road to Hell... Ch. 03

Story Info
Priming Debbie's pump and playing some poker.
4.6k words
4.58
71k
44
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm really blown away by the positive comments. There's plenty more coming for Jay and Kay (and others). Fair warning, this chapter includes some sharing of Kay by Jay. For those of you that don't like wife-sharing, this isn't a permanent shift in genre but felt like the natural evolution for the story. For those of you that write hate-filled screeds calling people "cuck" and worse, well... that's what the moderate option is for.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome. I'm about a third of the way through what I've already written and plan on writing more once I get done. Let me know what's working and what's not. Enjoy chapter 3.

*****

The next day, I woke to find my beautiful wife rewatching the video of the night before. "When do I have to show it to her?" she asked. Rather than dreading it, I was pretty sure she was looking forward to it. I had already worked out a plan though.

"Not for awhile. We've got to seduce her. Make her hungry for you. The seduction is part of the fun," I said as I stroked her nipples. "Go put on something sexy. Something you can strip out of for me. You're going to do a little dance."

She pranced off into the closet while I grabbed the tripod and set up the camera and the music. Several years ago, she had done a little strip tease for me to the song "Buttons" from the Pussycat Dolls so I queued it up and set the speakers to play on a loop. When she came out, I almost fell out of my seat. She was wearing a jacket with a silk nightie underneath. The skirt was very tight and knee length but with a zipper up the front that she had unzipped to well above mid-thigh. She was wearing high heels and a necklace that dangled suggestively down her cleavage.

"We're going to make a video of you dancing a 'practice dance' for me. You're going to give it to Debbie so she can 'critique' you. If she's uncomfortable tell her that it's something I've always wanted you to do and you want it to be perfect for our anniversary. That girl's a sucker for romance and she'll eat it up." I was watching Kay for reaction and she showed nothing but arousal. Clearly, the thought of stripping for Debbie was almost as big a turn on for her as stripping for me. The lust in her eyes was palpable.

I started up the music and then hit record on the camera. She began dancing, tentatively and awkwardly at first but relaxing and improving as she went. The girl could move her body in ways that made my cock twitch and this was no different. She let her hands run across her body and even before the jacket came off I was thinking about pounding her. She took the jacket off and then started flashing her tits. After teasing the camera a bit, she turned around and unzipped her skirt. With her back to the camera, she bent slightly forward and shook her ass. She then flipped the skirt away revealing a pair of panties I'd never seen. They were lace panties but, in place of the crotch piece was a string of pearls. Her pussy was clearly visible and clearly wet. Most erotically was that there were still visible hand prints from her spanking last night. She shook her ass at the camera before turning around to stroke her tits and reach one hand between her legs. Finally, she took her negligee off and walked to the camera, hips swaying seductively. She hit the off button and then knelt down in front of me, "We'll get her in bed soon, Master." Then her lips were around my dick and I wasn't thinking of her friend anymore.

When we finished, I went downstairs and burned the movie to a DVD. I added my special program to it and made it autorun. I set up the messages slightly differently though:

-Kay is beautiful-

-Jay is sexy-

-You like watching Kay dance-

-You love this video-

-You want to see the live show-

-People think it's wrong to be a lesbian-

-Society disapproves of lesbians-

-You are turned on by Kay-

-You can't say no to Kay-

-Kay's body makes your horny-

-You like to be out of control-

-You are aroused by submission-

-You are aroused by being humiliated-

-You need to be degraded-

-You orgasm easily-

-You can come just from being turned on-

-Kay and Jay must look great when they fuck-

-Kay is probably fantastic in bed-

I wanted her to be wound up and torn by her indecision. I figured it would make an excellent cork to pop in celebration. I was still uncertain what, if any, effect it would have on someone else but Debbie wasn't particularly tech savvy so I figured the chance of discovery was basically zero. I gave the disk to Kay once it finished and told her, "Give this to Debbie like we discussed. Make sure she knows you want some feedback. Tell her to watch it as many times as she needs to to give you good, solid feedback." Kay left, wearing the outfit she'd stripped in. It occurred to me that it was a lot sluttier than I had seen her wear out before but I was starting to get used to it.

That week went by slowly. Debbie had called Kay the first night and told her she was uncomfortable watching the video. Kay did a great job of begging Debbie to watch it, pleading that she needed to do a great job to impress me and that she was worried I might stray if she didn't do this for me. My wife has never, in her life, been that insecure but Debbie is just the kind of girl who would worry about that so it worked. Of course, the whole conversation took place while I was fucking Debbie's ass so it didn't last very long. Hopefully, Debbie didn't notice the hum of the vibrator that was working on Kay's clit either.

Eventually, Friday night came around. I had been asked to help out a random co-worker to set up a poker game for his friend's bachelor party. He knew that I loved to play poker and asked if I wanted to play. I'd committed to the deal months ago and they were using my table and everything. I was a bit annoyed when my co-worker told me he wasn't going to be able to make it. I didn't know anyone else there but I figured it might still be fun. Kay and I loaded up the truck with the poker table we'd built years earlier and drove over to the guy's house. My wife was wearing a fairly modest outfit of tight, low rise jeans and a white tank top and I noticed how turned on she was in the car. I started to ask her to cover up but then I thought of another plan. I reached over and grabbed her hand and pulled off her wedding ring. "You're going to have fun tonight," I said. She looked at me but didn't say anything. When we got to the house, I made a point of introducing my "friend" Kay. All of the guys liked the look of her and were clearly leering. For her part, she was obviously aroused and her nipples were completely visible underneath the thin white of her tank top. I had thought that she'd enjoy the teasing but eventually the guys asked her if she wanted to stay for the game. She told them she didn't know how to play and the guys chivalrously explained that they'd help her out.

As we got started, it quickly became obvious that she had been playing them. Flirting unabashedly with them threw them off for awhile but they soon realized they couldn't fall for that. About half an hour in, she was heads up on a really big pot. She sweetly asked, "What's the order of hands again?"

"Pair, two pair, three-of-a-kind, str... "

"That's fine. I'm all in," she said as she leaned forward and shoved her chips into the middle.

With a grin, the poor idiot she was up against said "Call", not even bothering to count his chips out. "Flush," he said and leaned in to grab his chips.

Kay coldly laid her hand down and showed her quad 5's. The guy's face was priceless as he realized that she'd played him badly. She raked a $300+ pot and grinned. At that point, she had almost half the money at the table and some of the guys started ribbing me about a set up. Fortunately, I needn't have worried. Kay is nothing if not competitive and she became more and more aggressive. Too much World Series of Poker I think. She started losing money and eventually got down to almost nothing. She had about $5 left when I pushed all in. I'm not the greatest poker player but I know when my wife has a poor hand. She called hoping to get a good draw but didn't luck out and was knocked out. "I guess I'll hang out here for awhile."

"Hey, no freeloaders. Poker players only at the table."

"But I'm out of money... " she said with pleading eyes.

"I'll give you $100 for your shirt" I blurted out. I hadn't really thought about it but I think Kay had. She whipped her shirt off, letting her breasts show for the whole table.

"These tits are clearly worth $200 but I can't be choosy. Push those chips over," she said. The guys just stared and a couple whistled. This set off a new round of distractions but after some initial success, she started to fade again.

This time, the groom's best man stepped in to be the gentleman. "$200 for the pants," he said. By this time, there were several guys that were clearly trying to stay in just to see how far she'd go. As it turned out, there wasn't much farther to go. She didn't have any underwear and, after collecting her $200, she was wearing only her sandals. The game became pretty intense at this point with everyone who wasn't in the hand usually staring at my wife. Eventually, it came down to her and I on one hand. I had her covered by a pretty good bit and she pushed all in. I pushed all in and said, "I've got you covered."

"We can only bet what we brought to the table, right?"

"Yup, so you're tapped out."

"Well, if my top and pants were worth $300 then my cunt should be worth at least a grand," she said as she stared at me. I almost asked her why I would pay before I remembered our ruse about her being my friend.

"I don't have $1,000 up on you," I said, "but I've got an idea." I reached over to the other four guys still in the game and whispered a plan. They happily agreed and I looked over at Kay. "They're going to spot me the difference but we're going to share you. This black chip will represent you and your services for the rest of the night. We agree that this chip will be the first one bet by the holder if they choose to bet. Anyone who holds the chip gets to do whatever they want with you, agreed?"

"Agreed... Is that a call?" she asked.

"Yeah, I call."

"Your little plan assumes that you'll win the hand though," she said and she smugly flipped over Aces full of Jacks. I smiled back and she looked a bit surprised.

"Yup, my plan does assume that," I said and flipped over the 4 fours that I'd been holding.

"Fuck you," she said in pseudo mock anger. I knew that her body wasn't what she cared about but that she was probably pretty pissed about losing the money.

"No, I'm in the middle of a poker game. Why don't you put that mouth to better use and get over here and blow me." She walked around the table, still wearing her sandals that she'd never bothered to sell. She slid under the table and started working my cock. That started a night that we'll always remember. Kay spent most of the first part of the night under the table with a dick in her mouth. It was funny to watch the guys fold pocket aces just because they would have been forced to bet the "whore chip" as we started calling it. I'm sure the other guys noticed, but every time I referred to it that way, Kay would moan on the cock she was going down on. We started talking more and more demeaning to her and she was clearly getting off to it.

Eventually, I won a big hand from the small blind so I didn't have to bet for four hands. I told Kay, "Go bend over that couch, bitch." She walked over to the couch. Her hair was already pretty disheveled and there was dried cum all over her face and tits. She bent over the couch and I unzipped my pants. "I can't believe you whored out this body for just $1,000. I figure you don't know your real worth or you just wanted to get stuffed. So which is it?"

"Fuck you." she said as I jammed my cock into her.

"I am. And I'm doing it for a pretty small amount of money. Maybe you're just a cheap whore?"

"Oh fuck... " she moaned. I gave her ass a slap.

"See guys. Once she gets the dick in her like she wanted she doesn't even argue. Tell the guys what you are."

"A... fucking... nasty... slut... " she said as I pounded her.

"I just can't believe that you've been holding out on me this whole time. What a bitch," I said as I gave her ass an even harder slap. The other guys had given up all pretense of playing the game and were now urging me on.

"Yeah man. Fuck that bitch. She's been flaunting that shit all night."

After that, the night degenerated into a giant orgy. My wife got fucked in every hole multiple times. She had cum all over her and basically never stopped. When she finally started getting sore she went back to blowing us. Around 4 in the morning, we were all pretty spent and I took her to the truck. I told the guys I'd pick up the table tomorrow and they half jokingly offered to drop it over at her house tomorrow. I laughed and took my spent wife back home.

The next day, she was relaxing in the bath. "That was fucking incredible," she said. I was starting to have some regrets and even a little bit of jealousy. I'd pushed the whole thing every step of the way but I still felt bad. Her words hit a little close to home and my stomach did another lurch as I thought about all the fucking she'd done to other people the night before. "You know what the best part was?" she asked. I didn't want to hear the answer. "The best part was that you got to see it all. I was getting off constantly thinking about you seeing me fuck." I perked up at this. "It wouldn't have been any fun at all without you but somehow you being there got me all turned on and ready to do anything." I should have realized that her normal love for me plus the near hero worship I'd put into the program would ensure that she was still bound to me. Another lesson learned, I figured.

Another week went by and I was watching the calendar closely. I really wanted to know how Debbie was being affected by the video. About mid week I got my answer. Apparently Debbie's subliminal clock was a little faster than Kay's. Assuming she watched it the first night, it appeared to be about 17 days. Kay and I weren't expecting much that night. She was wandering around the house in a garter belt and stockings, teasing me as usual when there was a knock at the door. Not knowing who it was, I told her I'd get it and she went upstairs. I opened the door to see Debbie standing there holding the DVD we'd made. She looked a bit flush but, at the time, I was still thinking of 3 weeks as the magic number so I didn't really give it much thought. "Is Kay here?" she asked. I nodded and invited her in. She was wearing a pretty sexy, v-neck shirt with some tight jean shorts. It wasn't particularly revealing but that made it even sexier for me. Debbie has very big tits and pale skin. Her hair is long and dark with waves in it. Since she's only 5'6 she's a nice little package. She'd always been pretty subdued (repressed some might say) and I'm not even sure if she realizes how sexy she is.

"Go ahead and sit down. She'll be down in a minute," I told her. "What's the video?"

"Kay didn't tell you?" she asked.

"Tell me what?" I said, playing dumb.

"It was something Kay gave me that she wanted my opinion on," she looked a bit embarrassed and I couldn't resist pressing a little further.

"Oh yeah? Wonder why she didn't show it to me. What is it?"

"I really shouldn't say. It sort of concerns you... "

"Well now my curiosity is piqued. Give it to me." I told her. I was now starting to realize that maybe the messages had worked. Debbie refused to make eye contact and sort of mumbled something.

Before I could say anything, Kay came down the stairs. She had put on a bathrobe but hadn't taken the stockings off. It was obvious she was wearing a garter belt if you looked closely, and I'm certain both Debbie and I looked closely. Her cleavage was covered but tantalizingly available as well. "Go ahead and show him, Debbie." Debbie handed me the DVD while still staring at Kay. I was certain that the messages had worked now. "What did you think of the video?" Kay asked the still stunned Debbie.

Debbie gamely rose from her stupor and said, "I was really impressed."

"Did you watch it a lot... you know... to give me pointers?"

"I really don't think you need any pointers." My wife actually blushed a little bit. I thought there was nothing that could make her blush anymore but obviously I was wrong. By now I had the video playing and Kay had squeezed herself onto the couch between Debbie and I. Her hand was stroking my chest and her fingers were resting on her thigh under the robe. On screen, I watched as she danced the dance I'd seen before. I could hear Debbie's breath get shallower and shallower. "I love this part," she almost whispered at the part where Kay was reaching into her panties.

"I've been practicing a lot actually. I was waiting for you to give me some tips before I showed Jay, though. I'm glad you thought I was good." Kay said and overtly rested her hand on Debbie's knee then stroked halfway up her inner thigh. Debbie shuddered noticeably.

"Show me now," I abruptly told Kay.

"I'll leave you guys alone," Debbie said with obvious reluctance.

"No... you should get a chance to see the live show... I want your second opinion," Kay said as she stood up. She started dancing and twirling. If Debbie hadn't noticed the garter belt before she surely noticed it now as the robe flared up when Kay spun. I'm not sure who Kay was dancing more for. She kept making eye contact with me but her motions were generally in front of Debbie. Either way, all three of us were getting very, very aroused.

"She's really gorgeous, isn't she Debbie," I asked and Debbie merely nodded. She was practically drooling now as my wife's assets were completely revealed. "I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world to be able to fuck that every night." Kay and Debbie both moaned an agreement. "Hey wait a minute. I recognize that outfit. That was from the morning after we shot that first video wasn't it?" My wife's reaction was priceless. She was already fingering herself and the flood of arousal from knowing what was about to occur set her off. She came and collapsed back in the chair, spasming. "Why don't you put the other video in? I'm sure Debbie wants to see what happens after you tease me."

Kay crawled to the DVD player, showing her ass and dripping cunt as she did. She quickly put the other video in and came back to the couch. As she sat down, the video started. Kay's ass was on full display and I was giving her the spanking of a lifetime. When Kay begged to call Debbie on film, Debbie looked over at us, "I thought that conversation was odd."

"You should have seen her earlier that night," I said and I grabbed Kay's compliant body and pulled her on top of me. I had just unzipped my pants and her cunt easily slid around me. She was riding me with her back to me and facing Debbie, legs spread wantonly. "The little slut fucked me just like this in front of a stripper."

Debbie's silence indicated she wanted to hear more. "She even went down on the girl,"

"Uhh... noo... Kay wouldn't do that," Debbie said but her hands were already starting to stroke her skin.

"Are you kidding?" I asked incredulously as I reached up and tweaked one of Kay's nipples. "She loves pussy. After she got me off, she fucked that girl for an hour."

"But... but... that's not right,"

"I bet she'd fuck you right now if you asked,"

"She doesn't need to ask," Kay said as she disengaged from me and slunk over to her friend. Debbie's protests were now incredibly weak and Kay's kisses and touches were dissolving those as well. "I'm going to lick that snatch of yours until you wail. And Jay is going to be fucking you while I do it."

12