The Road to Heronwall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katryn instinctively pushed her legs together as Merialeth leaned over to look at the entirety of her now naked body. But the archer placed her hand on her knees and pulled them apart so that the paladin's most intimate areas were now exposed to her sight.

"Nothing to be ashamed of there," she said, approvingly, and then pulled Katryn's legs further apart so that she could place kisses on her inner thighs, moving ever upwards as she did so.

The human's breath was coming heavily now as she bathed in the sensations her body was feeling and the anticipation of what was surely to come. Before reaching her goal, however, Merialeth moved up a little, kissing her hips and the blonde hairs on her mound. Then, not even giving Katryn time to savour that, she moved down again.

As the archer lowered her head between the paladin's waiting thighs and planted a kiss on the lips of her quim, Ariawyn moved her own hands up, cupping the human's breasts, fingers softly rubbing against her nipples.

Katryn gasped again and then let out a louder, more urgent, moan as, to her surprise, Merialeth pressed her tongue into her slit. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before, soft, warm, and oh, so wonderful!

"Goddess!" she breathed, "I... OH!"

That last as Merialeth's questing tongue found her clit. It was almost indescribable, like sparks going off across her body. Katryn's hands clenched hard against the bedsheets as the sensation washed over her. But the archer didn't stop, exploring every depth of her quim, lips and tongue working in harmony to caress, to suck, even as Ariawyn kissed her neck and stroked her breasts.

Those breasts were starting to rise and fall more deeply now as Katryn found her breath becoming harder. She whimpered in pleasure, slightly ashamed of the weakness the plaintive cries seemed to display, but unable to stop herself. She knew she was flushed, her pale skin often making blushes more apparent. Her hips were bucking involuntarily, and her toes digging into the bed as her gasps of pleasure became more frequent.

"Oh, goddess... I can't take much more of this!"

"Then don't," whispered Ariawyn, "let yourself go. Don't hold anything back; feel it to the fullest."

Merialeth had by now found what particular actions brought the greatest response from the human and eagerly concentrated on those. Katryn looked down at the elven face planted between her thighs, her own eyes locked on those of the woman pleasuring her. She reached one arm behind her head, gripping Ariawyn as she lurched half off the bed, back arching.

"Goddess!" she gasped again before letting out a wordless cry as she found release in an overwhelming burst of orgasmic ecstasy.

She lay back, panting and staring up at the ceiling, her mind a daze. She was barely aware of Merialeth moving up to lay beside her. The two elves kissed, long and lingering, surely sharing her taste. Katryn had never imagined anything like this; even when she'd dared to suppose that other women might feel as she did and act it out, those fantasies had never involved two partners at once... and they'd been rather short on detail.

Merialeth cuddled up against her, the warmth of her body comforting, a free hand absently fondling one of Katryn's breasts. The human woman felt she should respond and so moved onto her side to face the archer, then kissed her for the first time. Her lips were not as soft and full as Ariawyn's, but they were undeniably pleasant, and the paler skinned elf was clearly just as happy to reciprocate as the healer had been.

Katryn moved her hand up onto Merialeth's side, running down her flank to her hip and thigh. She was lean, but not overly muscled; even her arms and shoulders did not seem as strongly thewed as she might have expected in an archer. One of those elven things, perhaps.

Ariawyn kissed the nape of her neck, soft hands running down her back to the crease of her buttocks. Katryn sighed contentedly and turned round again to kiss her on the lips. To her delight, she saw that she had either pushed the sheets down at last or they had fallen away as she moved, for the healer's chest was now exposed.

Ariawyn's breasts were larger than Merialeth's, soft, incredibly inviting mounds with large dark aureoles the sight of which brought a catch to Katryn's breath. The elf was undeniably beautiful, the most gorgeous person the human woman had ever met and the sight of her topless only enhanced that beauty further.

The healer smiled, evidently seeing the look on Katryn's face and how her gaze kept flitting between her face and further down. When the human took no action of her own, Ariawyn picked up her free hand and placed it on her breast. Shaking off her temporary paralysis, Katryn began stroking the curve of it, savouring the feel of it beneath her fingertips as she gazed deeply into her partner's eyes. Then, at least feeling emboldened enough to take her own initiative, she bent her head to press her lips against the dark nipple.

Ariawyn murmured encouragingly as Katryn began to suck, first nervously and then with greater conviction. She felt Merialeth press herself up behind her, spooning their two bodies together, one elven thigh sliding between two human ones. Katryn didn't care as she popped one nipple free from her mouth and fastened on to the other. Over her head, unheeded for the time being, the two elves kissed one another again as Merialeth's hand reached round to cup the paladin's breast.

They continued like that for some little time, Katryn not sure if she had ever felt so happy or so comfortable. Eventually, she shifted position to kiss first Ariawyn, and then the archer. Even as she turned to the latter, the healer's hands never left her body and now her lips began to run down the human's back as moved to free herself entirely from the bedsheets.

Katryn moved, gently pushing Ariawyn out of the way as she rolled again onto her back, the two elves still either side of her. Their hands were moving, stroking, over as much of her body as they could reach, sometimes even darting down to her groin. She realised, to her surprise, that she was still very much eager for more, her ardour undiminished and her energy starting to build again after the more relaxed interlude.

She kissed each of them in turn, and they reached over to kiss each other as she lifted a hand to fondle the archer's breast. Merialeth gave an uncharacteristic giggle and moved down to plant her lips on the Katryn's nearest nipple. To her delight, Ariawyn followed suit and soon she had two women suckling at her, Merialeth urgent and insistent, sucking almost harshly, the healer slower and gentler, her tongue sliding over the pert nub.

The human let out a disappointed sigh when she stopped, which changed to one of happiness when she realised that Ariawyn was now moving down her body, following the trail already blazed by the other elf.

"This feels so wrong..." the paladin said, to neither of them in particular.

"How can something so good be wrong?" asked the archer, in an uncharacteristically quiet voice, "nobody is being harmed."

"I don't mean that," she replied, "I mean that this is so good... oh!" Ariawyn had reached her crotch, "that I'm having all this pleasure, but you, neither of you, have had your turn."

"It's enough for me to see how you respond," said Ariawyn, "I enjoy pleasuring you, I really do. To see you awaken like this."

"I... oh my goodness, Ariawyn!" The healer's head was between her legs now, tongue and lips probing her already swollen labia. Katryn gasped, eyes wide, looking down to see her friend's face, trying to burn every detail of what she was seeing and feeling into her memory.

"And," said Merialeth, "I was fingering myself when I went down on you." Katryn hadn't noticed, her mind elsewhere. "Although you're right, I didn't climax. But I'm sure you can still help me with that."

Katryn wanted to ask what she meant, but what Ariawyn was doing to her had left her currently bereft of words. Goddess, she was even better than the other elf had been!

Who, she could now see, had lifted herself up onto her knees. Before she could find anything to say, the archer swung her leg over the human's body, so that she was now looking up at her from a vantage point between her legs. She had less hair on her crotch than Katryn knew that she did, although whether that was an elven thing, or a matter of intentional trimming, or just something personal to Merialeth, she really didn't know.

Rather more prominent in her thoughts at the moment was that she was staring right up at the woman's quim. It seemed, she thought, rather damp. Then she realised what the elf intended, and her heart leapt.

The paladin didn't have time to say a word before Merialeth squatted down and pressed that wet slit right onto her face.

Katryn wasn't sure at first how to respond. The archer's quim was pressed against her lips, her hips slowly moving to rub it back and forth. She was looking up at the elf's body, able to see little except the curve of her belly and her pert breasts.

"Lick me..." said Merialeth, her voice breathy but more begging than demanding, "please...?"

Katryn flicked her tongue out and ran it tentatively along the length of the other woman's quim. That brought a murmur of appreciation, but little more. The human was, for the moment, more entranced by her own sensations. So that was what a woman tasted like down there; it wasn't something she'd even thought about before, and it was more pleasant than she might have expected.

Ariawyn was probing her own tongue rather deeper into the human's crease, moving it in a circular motion as she briefly pressed her nose into the triangle of blonde hair above it. Her hands were stroking Katryn's body, gently, slowly, soft fingers stroking and comforting. As the healer switched to sucking and then flicking her tongue against her clit, Katryn let out an involuntary cry, muffled by the body of the woman pressing down onto her face.

She tried to imitate what Ariawyn was doing to her, wanting to please Merialeth as she was being pleased. It was awkward, what with the different position and her own lack of experience, but when she slipped her tongue as deep between the archer's folds as she could the blonde elf let out a louder gasp, used the hand that wasn't braced against the wall to fondle one of her breasts and began to grind her hips more vigorously.

"That's better... you're learning... now just... Oh! Learning quickly, in fact."

Katryn found her body squirming against the bedsheets, driven wild by Ariawyn's attentions. Goddess, she was so, so good! She knew that she couldn't be doing anything as effective to the elf above her, but the sounds from the latter were undoubtedly encouraging. She let out another, longer, muffled cry and then tried to copy what had just inspired it.

"Yes, that's it!" moaned Merialeth, "right there, right there... keep doing that!"

The human knew that she couldn't last much longer. Ariawyn was just so wonderful, so responsive to every twitch and moan that she made. Having Merialeth between her legs had been remarkable, but this was something else; another orgasm was approaching, and she hoped she could keep pleasuring the archer for long enough to experience what it was like to make another woman climax. She really wanted that.

"Goddess!" cried the archer, leaning back now, her head bowed down so that her eyes could fasten on Katryn's own wide blue orbs. "Your friend is really good!" Her hips ground faster, and her breath became more ragged, high pitched gasps escaping her lips. "Oh goddess, oh goddess... I'm going to... yes, do that! Katryn, I..."

Merialeth convulsed, her hips bucking as she screwed her eyes shut and let out a long cry of ecstasy. Moments later, with Ariawyn's soft lips doing remarkable things to her clit, Katryn joined her, her whole body shuddering with the force of an orgasm even more powerful than the first one that left her breathless and panting.

The blonde elf clambered off her and lay down on her back beside her as Ariawyn moved up to join her. Once again Katryn found herself lying between the two elves, one basking in post-coital bliss, the other nibbling her ear, and gently running soft fingers along her body from hip to breast.

"Good?" the healer whispered.

It was obviously a rhetorical question, but Katryn nodded anyway. 'Good' didn't really begin to describe it. The only downside was that she was now filled with regret for all those missed opportunities in the past. To have her first experience be with two other women at once seemed almost cheating.

"Woo!" exclaimed Merialeth at least, getting up on to her elbows. "That was really your first time? I didn't expect you to get that good that fast."

"I had a good teacher. Two good teachers."

Ariawyn let out a musical giggle and kissed Katryn's cheek.

"I guess sometimes that works," said Merialeth, "Ha! I just came in a paladin's face; my week isn't going to get any better than that," she paused, "actually, my year's probably not going to get any better than that."

"Well, I'm glad that Katryn enjoyed herself," said Ariawyn, "letting her true self out, good teachers or not."

"Mmm..." mused the human, not wanting the moment to end. Then a thought struck her. "Ariawyn? Have you... I mean, were you 'fingering'...?" It felt embarrassing to ask, even now.

"No, I was enjoying you. Seeing your responses. That's what makes me happy."

"So you haven't... um... I mean, yet...?"

"No. But it's all right."

Katryn sat up, "no it isn't!"

"Don't worry," Ariawyn's voice was as soft and calm as always, reaching up to lazily trace a finger over one of the paladin's nipples, "maybe next time."

Katryn beamed, delighted to hear the words 'next time'. But then she turned serious again and looked down at the healer's naked body lying beside her, those breasts, those eyes, that caring loving face.

"But I want to, Ariawyn," she said, "I want..." she had to steady herself before saying the words, "I want to make you come."

"Well, if you put it like that," the elf grinned, the evident joy lighting up her face.

"Sounds good to me," said Merialeth, running her hand down Katryn's back to cup her buttocks. "And while you're doing that," she kissed the human's neck and slipped her hand between her thighs, "I can move on to the next lesson."

"Next lesson?"

"I suspect it will be a good one," said Ariawyn, brushing away some of Katryn's hair and then moving up to kiss her on the lips.

"Mmm hmm," replied the archer, her finger now gently stroking the paladin's labia.

Even after two orgasms, she was finding herself surprisingly aroused by the sensation. Behind her, Merialeth began to rain kisses down her back, moving ever lower as she did so, the finger staying in place.

Ariawyn adjusted her position on the bed, despite Katryn's attempts to continue to kiss her. Their lips parted, but the human soon found that the advantage to that was that she could move lower and fasten her mouth once more on a large brown nipple. The healer sighed, and stroked her hair, letting her linger there for a while, oblivious to Merialeth's kisses having now reached her partner's buttocks.

"Move up onto your knees," said the blonde elf, "so you're squatting on all fours."

Katryn cast her eyes up towards Ariawyn's face, and the dark-skinned elf nodded encouragingly. Reluctantly, she released the breast and did as she was bidden. Merialeth rapidly scooted underneath her but, to the human's surprise, did so facing the other way round than she was, her crotch practically up against that of the other elf, her upper body between Katryn's legs.

Unable to see much of the archer from this position, the human looked questioningly to Ariawyn again, shrugging her shoulders.

"Just go with it," said the healer, reassuringly, parting her legs and pushing gently on Katryn's shoulders to move her down as she moved as far up the bed as she could.

Ariawyn's bush was thicker than Merialeth's had been, although still surprisingly trim. Katryn brushed her face across it as she lowered herself towards the inviting goal, feeling the archer's hard little nipples pressing into her belly as she did so.

The healer ran both hands down her body until one rested on her inner thigh, and the other on her quim, parting the lips. It was a clearer view than she had had of the other elf, despite the obvious intimacy. She planted a kiss on it, then slipped her tongue inside. She was rewarded with a blissful sigh from her long-time partner and began to lap, caressing her rounded buttocks and smooth thighs, so remarkably free of any human blemish.

Suddenly, she pulled away to let out a loud squeak of surprise (which, to her embarrassment, sounded entirely too girly). Merialeth had just pushed her index finger deep into her quim.

"You do like that?" queried the archer, before kissing her just above her clit.

She didn't reply for a moment. It was unexpected, and it felt different, but... "Huh... I... uh..." the finger began to slide in and out, rubbing in interesting ways, "yes, yes, I like it. Just not too hard?"

"Uh huh," said Merialeth in a tone that sounded suspiciously noncommittal.

Katryn lowered her head between Ariawyn's thighs again, found her clit and happily sucked on it, eliciting a little cry of delight from the elf. The healer moved one hand to stroke the human's long hair, now in considerable disarray and the other... at first Katryn thought she was moving it under her chin, then she realised it was going down further, towards Merialeth.

The three of them steadily built up a rhythm. Ariawyn was moving her hips against Katryn's face, letting out quiet moans of ecstasy while her fingers caressed and probed Merialeth's damp slit. The other elf, for her part, was moving her body against that of the human, their breasts sliding in the sweat over each other's bellies.

Katryn was in heaven, fully realising what the healer had meant when she said that she took joy in pleasuring another, savouring each tiny sound that she managed to ring from her partner. She took inspiration from what Ariawyn was doing to Merialeth and began to use her own fingers to accompany her tongue, stroking and rubbing against labia and clit even as she continued to slide her tongue around in the depths of her wetness.

Ariawyn's breathing was becoming harder now, and Katryn found herself admiring how her breasts moved up and down. She didn't even mind when Merialeth joined her index finger with a second one; the elf's digits were slender, of course, but it was a notable difference.

"Oh... oh... Katryn!" That was Ariawyn, her usual calm voice now filled with something akin to desperation. The paladin began to move her fingers and tongue faster, focussing on what the healer's previous responses had told her worked best.

Merialeth was panting, too, the other elf's ministrations obviously having a similar effect on her. Katryn realised that she could get a hand free, and pushed it down towards Ariawyn's, which was currently rubbing the archer's labia. She didn't think her fingers were as slim as those of the elves, so she just used the one, pressing it between the damp folds.

"Goddess!" cried the blonde elf, then added something in elvish as Ariawyn did... something; Katryn couldn't tell what.

The archer's response was to move her fingers faster, pressing deeper into the human's quim, pushing harder, rougher. Katryn didn't care any longer, her body was shaking, and it took every ounce of her concentration to continue pleasuring Ariawyn as much as she did.

Merialeth's body went rigid beneath her as she let out a wordless cry, one hand clenched in the sheets, the other still deep inside the paladin. A few moments later, the other two women climaxed as well, Ariawyn half-rearing off the bed as she let out a cry of unadulterated bliss, the sound of Katryn's simultaneous exclamation muffled between her thighs.