The Road to Stardom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down on the couch and he walked me through the contract. It really was a thing of beauty and would make me a lot of money. As he was talking, I sat there and imagine myself back on the set. The lights, the cameras, and all of the people watching. What I liked best was the fact that I'd get to meet the people I'd be working with ahead of time instead of meeting them in Marty's office and then fucking 30 minutes later.

We talked for another hour and I signed the contract that night. The next afternoon at work, Tim came to my cubical.

"Hey, Michael. Think you can skip out of work early today?" he asked.

"Maybe, " I said. "What's going on."

"Physical. We need to get you checked out and into the system for your night job. I'll swing by and get you in two hours," then he turned and walked away.

Three hours later, we were in the same doctor's office where I'd gotten my initial physical. I looked at Tim and said "You know, you didn't have to come with me. I've done this before."

"Well, I have to get checked out, too," he said.

"What do you need this physical for?" I asked.

"Well, your contract says you can only have sex with someone in the system. You didn't think I was going to live with a porn star and not fuck, did you?"

Before I could reply, the nurse called me name and in I went.

Four days later, I once again got home late. Tim was sitting on the couch went I entered, watching a basketball game on the TV, piles of paper spread out on the coffee table before him.

"Late again? Are you sure you want to be an accountant when you grow up?" he asked.

"Fuck you, man. Today was brutal. Do we have any beer and if not, will you go get some?"

"We have beer," he said.

I changed into shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed a beer and sat down on the couch. "What's the score?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. There's still 5 minutes left," he said.

"So, the Lakers are losing," I said.

He looked at me and said "So, your old friend Barry called me today."

"Really?" I said.

"Our tests came back and we're clean. I went over to his office today and these piles of paper that you see here on the table are scripts for your review. I've read some of them. Is it really this stupid? Blah-blah-blah-blah, then fuck? Some of these scripts are, no shit, one page long."

"Yea, it really is that stupid," I said.

"Well," he said. "I've taken the liberty of separating them into a few piles. The 'No Way" file, the 'Maybe' file, the 'Yes' file and the 'Fuck yes' file. I've probably got 10 more to go through yet. Why don't you start with the 'Fuck yes' file and tell me what you think."

"What's your criteria for 'Yes' versus 'Fuck yes'?" I asked as I picked up the 'Fuck Yes' pile.

"Simple: I just pictured myself in your shoes," he said.

Again, most of the scripts were short, but some were a bit more involved, but everyone he gave me was a keeper. After reading them, we settled on one where I was a police officer.

"This could be fun! The script reads like I'm being forced into sex. I like it like that, " I said.

"Ok," Tim said. "I will call Barry tomorrow. "

Tomorrow came and Tim showed up at my cubical right before lunch. "Hey," he said. "Let's go get some lunch. My treat. There's someone I want you to meet."

"If you're buying, sure," and I got up and followed Tim.

We made our way to a little sandwich shop with a few tables in it. When we walked in, Tim stopped, looked around and then said "There he is."

"Who?" I asked.

"Your co-star for your next shoot," he said, and he walked over toward a black man at one of the tables.

"Are you Jack?" Tim asked the guy.

"Yea...you Tim?" he said. They shook hands and sat down. I took an empty chair and introduced myself.

Jack looked a little older than I was, about 5-8 or so, and very fit. He had very dark, ebony skin and a wide smile. We shook hands and sat down. Over the course of the next hour, we got to know each other a bit better.

"How long have you been doing this?" I asked.

"Oh, about 4 months or so. I'm on my second contract now. I'm really starting to like it! It's a lot of fun!" he said.

Tim said "We're just now getting James, here, back into the business. This will be his fourth scene, so go easy on him."

Jack looked at me, laughed, and said "Four times? You're practically a virgin! Don't worry. My cock's only about 9 inches long, but it's thin. I'm not going to rip you open or anything."

I could feel my face flush, as I looked around the restaurant to make sure no one could hear us.

"He's a little shy about it, I guess," Jack said to Tim. Then, back to me "Relax, James. I'm just messing with you. I'll go easy. I like fucking you skinny white boys. You all have tight asses and I love to watch my big, black, cock slide in and out of you. Hell, I'd do this for free! " Then he looked at his watch and said "Well, I need to run. So, are we on for tomorrow night? Marty's office at 630?"

Tim looked at me, I looked at Jack and said "Sure. See you then."

The next morning, I did my pre-porn routine and cleaned my insides. When I was doing this before, I usually filmed in the morning or afternoon so I could get something to eat fairly early in the day. Today, however, I wasn't able to eat anything except clear liquids all day, so I was going to be hating life come 4 o'clock.

Sitting at my desk, I couldn't concentrate on work at all. I hadn't had sex in over a month and I'd not masturbated in over a week. I knew that when I finally got to cum tonight, it was going to be a huge load. To make matters worse, I couldn't got relieve myself in men's room. I needed to start saving my cum for the set. Slowly, the clock ticked the hours by. I thought I was going to burst by the time Tim came to get me. We piled in my car and headed across town to Marty's.

When we got to Marty's office, Jack was already there, but I didn't see Marty. Barry rolled in about 30 minutes later and said Marty was at the shoot already. So, we loaded into the van and headed to the warehouse.

We headed to the changing area when we got to the warehouse. Marty came in as I was changing into the cop uniform and said "Good, you're here. We need to get going or we'll be here all night. You guys got your script?" We both said we did, and Marty continued "Good. Get to make-up and let's get moving. "

I stripped and got into my costume. Jack's costume was a pair of jeans and a black shirt, which he quickly got into and exited the changing room. When I got to Nancy, Jack was just stepping out of the chair. Nancy quickly applied my make-up and then applied the lube to my asshole.

When I got to the set, Marty was with the camera crews and we blocked out the scene. The hardest part of the shoot would be for Jack to get the keys to the jail cell from me. Marty said we'd give it a few tries, but if he can't do it, we'll just edit it in later. The set was a little jail cell that might have been used occasionally for the domination set and a desk.

I walked out the little door, hand cuffed Jack so his hands were behind him and waited. When I heard Marty yell "GO!" I opened the door and pushed Jack in.

Me: "In you go. You get transferred to the big house shortly." I walked Jack over to the cage, closed and locked the door, then had him put his hands through the bars and took the cuffs off.

I put the keys on the edge of the desk, about 3 feet from the cage and sat down. A few seconds later, the little phone on the desk rang and I answered it.

Me: (on the phone) Right. I'll be right there.

Then I hung up the phone and said to Jack "You be good. I'll be right back." Then I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

Now, came the hard part. Jack had to take off his belt and use it to get the keys close enough to grab them. I stood there on the back side of the set for my cue to return. I heard Jack try several times to no avail. Finally, Marty said "Fuck it. We'll edit it in later." I heard the cage open and close and then opened the door to re-enter the set. As I closed the door behind me, Jack grabbed me and push me face down on to the desk. Then he grabbed my gun out of its holster and put it against my head.

Jack: "Don't move, asshole, or I'll blow your brains out."

Me: "Please don't kill me. I have a family!"

Jack: "Just do what I say and no one has to get hurt." Then he started to grind his hips into my ass. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, I could feel his cock getting harder through the thin fabric of my pants and his jeans. Then he started to run the length of his bulge up the crack of my ass.

Jack: "You got a sweet ass, white boy. I like white boy ass."

He kept grinding his cock around my ass as he talked.

Jack: "you like that, white boy? You like feeling my cock against your ass?"

Me: "Just do what you're going to do and get it over with."

Jack: "No way, white boy. I'm going to enjoy this. "Then he stepped back. "Take off your clothes."

Me: "What?"

Jack pointed the gun at my head and said "Strip, white boy, or I'll kill you, then fuck your corpse."

I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.

Jack: "very nice. Keep going, white boy."

I took off my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Then I kicked off my shoes and slowly dropped my pants and stepped out of them. My semi-hard cock pointing straight out to Jack.

Jack: "Damn, white boy! You're getting hard just thinking about my black cock in your ass, aren't you?"

I just stood there silently. I did everything I could think of to try not to get hard, but it was impossible.

Jack pointed the gun at my head again and said "Say it, white boy. Tell me how much you're looking forward to my cock!"

Me: "I want to feel your cock in my ass. I want you to bend me over the desk and fuck my ass."

Jack: "All in good time, white boy." Then he reached down and pulled his fly down. "Get on your knees and suck my cock, white boy."

I dropped to my knees before him, reached up and pulled his cock out of his fly. Like he said the night before, it was about 9 inches long or so, but not thick. The head was bright pink and the shaft was deep black. I licked my lips and brought the head to my lips. I started to stroke his cock as I teased the head, and then I felt the gun on the side of my head.

Jack: "Don't you use your hands on me, Bitch. You suck that cock and I might let you live."

I brought my hands down to my sides. I bobbed my head, allowing more and more of his cock to enter my mouth. My cock was rock hard now, so I started to stroke myself as I sucked him. I felt the gun being pushed into my head again.

Jack: "Bitch, I said don't use your hands. Are you deaf? Get your hands off your cock or I'll spill your brains all over this room. You look up at me when you suck my cock."

I did as I was told. I looked him in the eye as I bobbed up and down on his cock. I was able to get most of it into my mouth, and then slowly slide back to just where the tip was in my mouth. I'd swirl my tongue around the head, then push onto his cock. I watched the camera move to above his shoulder and point down at me. I was loving this!

Jack: "That's it, Bitch. Suck that cock. " Then he started to move his hips, so I just kept still, looking up at him, and let him use my mouth.

Jack: "Yea, you love sucking that cock, don't you, Bitch. That's what you are, white boy: My Bitch. I'm going to love fucking you. "

He was now thrusting his hips hard and fast, his cock head hitting the back of my throat. Every time he hit the back of my throat, I had to fight off the gag and my eyes began to water. Still, I kept looking up at him and let him use my mouth like a plastic fuck toy. The camera moved from his shoulder to his side to get another profile shot.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock from my mouth, leaving spit trails between my mouth and his cock.

Jack: "Get up, Bitch. Time to get fucked."

Thank God, I thought. My mouth was getting tired and I wasn't sure how long I go without puking from him trying to shove that thing down my throat. But more than that, I wanted to get fucked. The camera, the lights and the people watching had helped transform me into my old self again. I stood up, walked over to the desk, and then bent over and put my face on the desk top.

Jack: "Not like that, Bitch. I want to see the look on your face as I fuck you. Lay back on the desk."

I shoved the papers and crap off the desk and sat on the edge, my erection clearly visible. Jack was watching me, stroking his cock as he moved into position between my legs. I laid back on the desk with my hands holding on to the edge, legs spread as wide as I could.

Jack: "Look at you. Your cock is harder than mine! You want to get fucked, don't you , Bitch? You've been dreaming about this, haven't you? Say it!"

Me: "Yes, I want to get fucked. Slide that big cock in my ass. I need it."

I really was about as turned on as I can ever remember being. My cock ached for release, but that wasn't in the cards right now.

Jack moved his cock into position at my opening and pushed in. It went in with little resistance. I arched my back and moaned loudly. It felt so good. Slowly he pushed the length of his cock into me until I could feel his hips hit my ass.

Jack: "That's it, Bitch. Damn, you got a tight ass!"

I laid back and let him fuck me. Damn! It felt good to be doing this again. Tim was right, I thought: I needed to do this. This is what I was missing. I held on to the desk as Jack picked up his pace. I could feel him pull most of the way out and then slam it back into me. I was in heaven. Looked around and could see the camera crews moving around us as they captured the action. This just made it all the more exciting for me.

Jack: "Look at you, Bitch. Your little white boy cock is still hard! " Then he used his hand without the gun to slap my cock around. "Your little cock can't possibly satisfy your woman. She needs a big, black cock like mine to make her happy. Maybe when I'm done fucking your ass, I'll go over to your house and show her what a real man is like. Turn over, Bitch." Then he pulled out and stepped back.

I got up off the desk, turned around and bent over. I pointed my cock toward the floor and I brought my left leg up and put my left knee on the desk to give the camera a better view.

Jack moved in behind me and pushed his cock in my ass hard. I fell forward and my leg fell off the desk.

Jack:"Get that leg back up there, Bitch. I want to be able to watch my cock fuck your tight ass.'

I did as I was told and brought my leg back up. As he fucked me, I could feel my cock against the desk. Jack pushed in all the way and leaned down toward my head and moved his hips as he said:

Jack: "You like that, Bitch? You like the way I'm fucking you? You like the feeling of my cock in your ass?"

I could feel his hot breath on my ear as I said "God, yes! Give it to me! Fuck me harder, faster! I love it!"

Jack straightened back up and really started to fuck me hard. I could hear the SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! as he thrust his cock into me.

Jack: "Yea, you'll never go back to that wife of yours again, Bitch. You're only going to want black cock from now on. Turn around and suck me off, Bitch. I want to see my cum on your face."

With that, he pulled out of me and stepped back. I quickly got off the desk and kneeled before him. I reached up and took his cock in my hand and brought it toward my mouth. I pumped his cock with one hand as I sucked hard on the tip.

Jack: "Yea, Bitch. Here I cum. Keep sucking."

I could feel him getting close and his cock started to spasm. Quickly, I pulled my mouth off his cock, stuck my tongue out as far as I could and put his cock head on it. I kept stroking and I could see the camera move in closer.

His cum sprayed onto my tongue and into my mouth. More and more of it flowed from his cock as I continued to stroke. I opened my eyes and smiled, savoring the salty flavor of his cum on my tongue as the camera caught all of it. When he'd finished, I took as much of his cock as I could back into my mouth and then slowly slid it back out, letting the cum drip off his cock and onto my chin.

Next came the part I was dreading. He brought the gun up and hit me in the head with it. Jack was supposed to "knock me unconscious" with the gun and escape, but instead, he hit me on the side of the head above the ear very hard.

I slumped over on the ground, my head pounding, pretending to be unconscious. Jack zipped up and went out the door. I heard Marty yell "Cut! Print it!" and I sat up, rubbing my head where he'd hit me.

"Goddam it, Jack!" I said. "You were supposed to make it look like you hit me, not fucking hit me!"

From the other side of the door, I heard "Sorry."

I got up, my cock still painfully erect and Tim walked up to me.

"That was awesome!" he said. "That was hot as hell!"

I looked at him and could tell his cock was hard beneath his jeans. "I can tell you liked it," I said smiling.

"Fuck yea!" he said. "That was incredible. Did he hurt you?"

"A little," I said. "He wasn't supposed to hit me that hard."

"No," he said. "I mean your ass. Did he hurt you?"

I laughed and said "No, it felt great. I just wish I could have cum. I'm dying here." I reached down and started to stroke my cock as I headed for the changing area, oblivious to the other 20 people in the room. Tim followed me and we went behind the curtain.

I grabbed a towel, wiped Jack's cum from my chin and started stroking again.

"That's hot," Tim said. "Let me help you." Tim reached out and took my cock in his hand. I leaned back against the wall as he made slow strokes the length of my cock.

"Did his cum taste good?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Did you like the way he fucked you? Nice and hard? Did you like that, James?" he asked. I realized he called me by my stage name for the first time. It made things that much hotter.

I closed my eyes and said "Yes. He fucked me good."

Tim leaned in and kissed my ear and whispered "You like a big cock, don't you? You're such a slut and you know it. You were born to service other men." And then he stopped stroking my cock and unbuttoned his jeans. "Service me, then, slut. Suck my cock."

I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down the length of his cock, quickly. I then reached up and stroked his cock as I sucked him. I looked up and could see him looking down at me.

"Yea," he said. "Suck my cock. Make me cum."

I stroked hard and sucked his tip. Then I heard the curtain open and someone walk in. I pulled off Tim's cock to see who it was, but before I could, he grabbed me by the head and forced me back onto his cock. "I didn't tell you to stop, slut."

I closed my eyes and went back to work. I could hear someone else in the room moving around. I heard the sound of a zipper and what I thought was clothes coming off. I reached down and stroked myself as I sucked Tim, savoring the feeling of being watched again.

Tim pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back. I opened my eyes and saw Jack standing there, stroking his stiff member as he watched me.

"You didn't get enough, huh, James?' Jack asked. "Keep going. Don't stop on my account. "

I moved forward and grabbed Tim's cock. As I was just about to put it in my mouth again, he pulled back again. "Turn around. I want the other end," he said.

I turned around, lowered my head to the floor and stuck my ass into the air. I turned my head so I could see Jack standing beside me. "Give it to me," I said. "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

Tim got down onto his knees and aimed his cock at my opening. I could feel the spongy head of his cock at my asshole as he smeared what was left of my lube onto his cock. I pushed back onto him and forced his cock into me. "Yes," I hissed. "That's what I need."