The Road to Stardom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim just sat there as I moved my hips down onto his cock, fucking myself. Over and over again, I pushed back until I felt his hips against my ass, then I'd pull up until it was almost all the way out. I opened my eyes and Jack was standing there watching, slowly stroking his cock to the rhythm of my thrusts. I got up onto my hands and knees to allow me to thrust back with all my might.

"Fuck, that feels good," I said. "Your cock is filling me up." I turned my head and looked back at Tim. He was looking down, enjoying the view of his cock going into my ass. "I want to feel you cum inside me. Please? Can you please cum in my ass? I want to feel it shoot into my ass."

Tim reached down with both hands, grabbed my hips, and started fucking me. I stayed still and let him use my ass for his pleasure. He fucked me quickly and it wasn't long before I heard him say he was getting close.

"That's it, baby," I said. "Cum inside me."

Tim stopped fucking me all of a sudden and then I felt his cock spasm in my ass and his seed spray into me. It felt warm and wonderful.

I lowered my head to the floor again, reached under me and stroked myself. As he pulled out of me, I could feel his cum start to drip from my ass and down to my balls. I kept jacking myself, ass high in the air as I watched Jack walk up to me and bend his knees slightly. He closed his eyes and the next thing I felt was his sperm spraying onto my ass. It mixed with Tim's cum sliding from my ass and down over my balls. This sent me over the edge and I sprayed my load all over the floor.

Spent, I laid in my pool of cum and caught my breath. Jack zipped up, turned and walked out of the changing area without a word. I heard Tim pull his pants up and then I felt a towel land on my back.

"Clean yourself up, huh?" he said. "We've got to go."

I snapped back to reality, left the slut "James Monroe" laying on the floor, and cleaned myself up.

That Thursday, Tim came to my cubical just as I was packing up to head home for the day. "Come on," he said. "We're going to get a drink with someone I want you to meet."

I figured that he wanted me to meet my next co-star, so I followed him out of the building. We hailed a cab that took us to a Tex-Mex restaurant a few miles away near the beach. When we entered, there were two white gentlemen sitting at the bar, they looked at us, and waved us over. Tim introduced them as Tommy and Mark. We ordered a drink and got to know one another.

Tommy was about 35 years old or so, tall, and thin. Mark looked to be in his 40's, about my height and starting to gray a little. Both men were very handsome and friendly, not to mention in good shape.

We spent the next hour talking about nothing in particular, but the conversation quickly turned to our night jobs.

"I've been doing this about 3 years now," Mark said. "Tommy and I have worked together many, many times. We're pretty much a duo now. We don't do this very much anymore since the majority of the roles go to younger guys like you, James."

Tommy finished the thought: "I think we've only had a few jobs this year. It's been about 3 months since Marty has called us. I was beginning to think they'd forgotten about us!"

"How many of these have you done, James?" Mark asked.

"I've started a new contract recently. This will be my fifth shoot," I said.

"Have you ever done a 3-way before?" he asked.

"I've done one. I was the patient in a doctor's exam scene, so I was just laying there for most of it," I replied. "I did like it a lot, though."

Tim interjected "It was an awesome scene! James here is quite the little slut when the camera starts rolling. That's why I was able to get Marty to agree to a really great contract for him. Speaking of: Take one of these." He reached into his pocket and handed us all business cards. They read: Star Plus Talent Agency.

"I'm James' agent. I'm always looking for new clients. If you all are interested, just let me know," Tim said.

I looked at the card and then at Tim. "You've started your own agency?"

"Hell, yea!" Tim said. "This could be huge! I've reached out to several of the guys and they've all said that they'd be interested in joining when their next contract is due."

"Lovely," I thought. This isn't sounding like a side job and beginning to feel like a full-time occupation.

We had a few more drinks and said good-bye until Saturday, our scheduled shooting day. I was looking forward to shooting with these two studs and my cock was making a tent pole in my slacks during the whole cab ride home.

When we got into our apartment, Tim asked "Well, how do you feel about doing this on Saturday? Did you like Tommy and Mark?"

I took off my jacket and tie and said "Hell yea! Those guys are hot! I'm going to love this!"

Tim walked up to me, reached down, and grabbed my erection through my slacks. He rubbed it slightly as he said "I can tell! I'm going to love watching this scene play out. You on your knees, servicing two studs! Sucking one while the other fucks that ass of yours. I'm going to need to stick my cock into something when it's over, I know I'll be that turned on. Speaking of..."

Tim took his hand off the bulge in my pants and undid his. "Suck my dick, James. Make me cum. I'm so hard thinking about what those two guys are going to do to you."

I dropped to my knees, and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock hit me in the face when it popped out of the elastic band. I quickly put my mouth over the head and began to suck him. My cock was straining against my slacks, so I unbuttoned my pants to get at it. Tim said "No, no, no. You have to save your cum for the cameras. No more cumming for you unless there's a camera rolling and you're getting paid. If you're not getting paid, no playing with your cock. I'll get you a chastity belt if we need to."

Defeated, I used both hands to jack him off as I licked and teased his cock head. I swirled my tongue around his piss hole and then slowly licked the entire head. I stopped stroking with one hand and used it to massage his balls. I took my tongue off his cock head, slowly licked the shaft and then down to his balls. His balls were hairy and heavy, filled with cum. I teased his ball sack and sucked one of his balls into my mouth while I stroked his cock. I looked up at him.

He was watching me and said "Yea, suck that cock, James. Make me cum. I'll get to cum whenever I want, but you can only cum on camera from now on. You'll going to have to make someone else cum before you get to. Someone with a bigger cock than yours. Sometimes multiple guys have to cum before you get to shoot your load."

I closed my eyes and went back to sucking his cock as he continued to tell me the new rules I was going to live under. "You should figure out how to make yourself cum when a guy fucks your ass. Then you wouldn't have to wait for him to finish fucking you before you get to cum. If it was me, that's what I would do. Laying on your back like a bitch getting fucked you could spray your cum all over your chest while the stud pumps his cock into you. If you did that, you should have to wipe it off your chest with your hands and then lick them clean. "

His talking was turning me on to the point where I thought I was going to explode right there. If he didn't cum soon, I was afraid of what other rules he was going to dream up. I double my suction and the pace I was jacking him off. I opened my eyes and looked up as I brought one hand under his balls and put my finger on his asshole. Tim closed his eyes and put his head back in ecstasy. I ran my fingers around his asshole as he moaned my name: "Oh, Jaaaaaaames. That's it." I felt him tense up and I knew he was close to cumming. This only made me suck harder and jack his cock harder.

"Here it comes!" he shouted. His cock spasmed in my mouth and the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat. I stopped moving my mouth on his cock, but kept stroking with my hand as his cum filled my mouth. I looked up at him as I continued to stroke his cock. The flow of cum into my mouth was stopping, so I slowly backed off until his orgasm had ended. I pulled off his cock as he looked down at me. I opened my mouth for him to see the load of cum he'd sprayed. Then I closed my mouth, swallowed it all, and then smiled.

"God, I can't wait until Saturday!" I said as I stood up and headed for my room.

Needless to say, the hours passed by slowly as Saturday approached. I couldn't concentrate at work at all on Friday. I sucked Tim's cock again on Friday night and that just made things worse. By the time we got to Marty's on Saturday morning, I thought I was going to explode.

Tommy and Mark got to Marty's just about the same time as we did. As we sat waiting for the van to take us to the shoot, Tommy asked "Are you ready, James?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "I'm dying here."

"I told James that he wasn't allowed to cum unless the cameras are rolling," Tim said.

"Good. I'm really looking forward to this," Mark said. "I'm going to love fucking the two of you guys."

Marty came in and we loaded up the van and headed to the warehouse. When we got there, Marty took us over to the set. It consisted of a mattress laying on the floor with a sheet over top of it. There was a black curtain surrounding half of it.

"Ok," Marty began. "There's no script. You three are just going to get straight to it. No costumes either, so just strip, get to make-up and we'll start right away. We'll have to start and stop a few times to get the cameras into position, so just do what I tell you to do as we go. James, you're on your knees first. Tommy, Mark? You're side-by-side in front of him. First camera position is to your left and the other in front of you. Got it?"

We went back to the changing area and took off our clothes. Naked, I got my first look at these two guys. Tommy was hairless all over, his cock cut, and in very good shape. Mark, by contrast, had a hairy chest, pubes and legs. His large, uncut, cock hung down low, his balls sagging lowly even with his cock head. I very visible 6-pack was slightly obscured by his dark brown chest hair. My cock stated to harden as I looked him over.

Mark saw me and said "See something you like?"

"Hell, yes," I said. "You're fucking hot!"

"Just wait until this ten-inches of meat gets going," he said. "I made Tommy blow me last night, so I'll be fucking you for a good, long time," then he walked out to the make-up area.

After make-up, I walked over to the set, the anticipation I was feeling obvious to anyone who looked at my erection. God, I was looking forward to this. My cock was rock-hard and sticking straight up. As I walked up to the set, Tommy and Mark were already there talking to Marty.

"Someone's ready to go!" Mark said to me, eyeing my erection.

"I can't help it," I said. "I'm really turned on right now!"

"Well, then let's get going, then," Marty said. He pointed to the floor and said "Get on your knees here. They're in front of you, so you'll be doing them both for a little while. Cameras will be behind you and to YOUR right, got it?"

"Got it," I said and got on to my knees before these two studs.

Once we were all ready, Marty gave us the "GO!" order and we began. I reached up and took their cocks in my hands. Mark's was still flaccid, but Tommy's was at least a semi-hard. I looked up at their faces, ran my tongue along my upper lip as slutily as I could, and began to stroke their cocks in unison.

I studied Mark's cock with interest as I felt it begin to harden in my hand. I'd only seen one other uncut cock in my life, so I marveled at how I could pull the foreskin over his glans and back up again. I leaned in and took it in my mouth, savoring the feeling of him hardening as I did so. I kept stoking Tommy's cock, slowly bringing him to full hardness. Bobbing my head on Mark's cock while stroking him I did, I was able to get his cock harder by the second.

Realizing that I'd been concentrating on Mark only, I cook my mouth off his cock and turned my head to accommodate Tommy. As I did, I caught the camera zooming in on me and I smiled. God, I love doing this! What the hell was I thinking when I thought I didn't want to service other studs on camera? I was so hot that if I didn't have a cock in each hand and was able to stroke myself, I'd spray my load after two strokes!

I brought Tommy's cock to my mouth and slowly licked the underside of his cock from the base to the tip while looking up at him. Then I cook his glans into my mouth and slowly brought more and more of it inside. I wanted to see if I could take his whole length, about 7 inches or so, so I kept pushing my head further and further forward. Once I felt it hit the back of my throat, I fought off the jag reflex as best as I could and tried to relax my throat. The urge to gag subsided and I pushed until I could feel his body hit my nose. I'd done it! I opened my eyes and slowly pulled back off his cock all the way. I looked up at him and smiled, then turned back to Mark.

His cock was fully hard now, a solid 10 inches long and thick. I knew that there was no way I was going to be able to take it all, so I pushed it into my mouth about half way while I continued to stroke them both. Quickly, I bobbed my head up and down on his cock while looking up at him. I then turned back to Tommy and did the same thing: quickly bobbing my head on his cock while I stroked Mark's full length.

After several minutes of this back and forth between their cocks, Marty said "Ok, cut!" I leaned back and wiped the spittle from my chin. "Let' reposition the cameras. James, you're on all fours on the mattress. Tommy, you're at the front, Mark is at the backdoor. We'll move the cameras around you as you fuck him, so when you see the camera at your side, turn a little to let the camera catch the action."

I stood up and said to Tommy "That was the first time I'd ever deep-throated anyone!"

"Nice job!," Mark said. "Keep practicing and you'll be able to get a big one like mine someday!"

I got onto all fours and I watched Tommy get in front of me. I could feel the mattress shift as Mark got into position behind me.

"Go!" said Marty. With that, Mark grabbed my hip with one hand and I could feel the head of his cock at my opening. I opened my mouth as Tommy pointed his cock at me and let him enter me. He put his hands on either side of my head to hold me still as he began to fuck my mouth. I felt Mark push his cock into me and I moaned around Tommy's cock. God, he was big! He slipped it into my ass slowly until I could feel his pubic hair on my ass and then held it there.

"Ok," said Marty. "I want you to alternate your thrusts into him. As one pushes in, one pulls out."

Tommy pushed into my mouth still holding onto my head as Mark pulled out, both hands on my hips. Once he hit the back of my throat, he slowly pulled out. Mark pulled nearly fully out of my ass, and then slowly pushed back in. I felt like I had one cock running through me as these two studs let me have it. Both guys picked up their pace and assaulted my body for their own pleasure. I opened my eyes and could see the cameras moving around out of the corner of my eyes. Mark's cock was filling my ass up more than any other I'd ever had. It was a feeling of complete fullness and I loved it. Tommy still had hold of my head and I concentrated on relaxing my mouth as he pushed all the way into my throat. When Mark would push all the way into me, I could only grunt as Tommy still had his cock in my mouth. I was in slut heaven!

"Ok," Marty said. "Let go of him. James: you rock back and forth now."

Both guys let go of me and I did as I was told. Slowly at first I moved forward onto Tommy's cock, getting as much of it into my mouth as I could. Then I slowly backed on to Mark's cock until Tommy's was nearly out of my mouth. Then I'd lean forward again, repeating the process. Once I became comfortable with how much to rock, I started to go faster and harder onto Mark's cock. I didn't think I could push all the way back and still keep Tommy's cock in my mouth, but I was determined to fuck him as hard as I could. I closed my eyes and imagined what the scene must look like. Two big cocks going into a willing slut from both ends. I hoped it looked as hot in real life as I thought it would.

"OK," Marty said. "Now both push into him at the same time. And do it hard."

Oh God, I thought. Here we go.

Both guys grabbed me and pushed into my hard. My mouth instinctively opened wide as Mark pushed his 10 inches all the way to the root. Tommy's cock hit my throat and I gagged a little. Then they both pulled out and did it again. I could only sit there and take it. With Mark's cock making me sit there with my mouth wide open, I'm sure Tommy wasn't getting much out of the arrangement, but there was nothing I could do about it. Both studs just let me have it hard and fast. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! was all I could hear over my grunting as Mark's hips slammed into my ass. I could feel his balls hit mine as they swung below him.

When he'd gotten the shot he'd wanted, Marty said "Ok, Cut!" and both guys pulled out of me. I laid down on my stomach and tried to catch my breath. Mark slapped my ass and said "Nice job, kid!"

Marty said "OK. Mark you're here. James is in the middle and Tommy's on the other end. James: You'll move back and forth, fucking Tommy as you slide along Mark's cock. Got it?"

"Got it," I said and stood up.

"One camera will move around you," Marty continued. "The other will be between your legs so you'll have to spread your legs really wide."

Mark got into position and I turned around in front of him. He pushed on my back and said "Bend over at first. Once I'm inside you, then you can straighten up."

I bent over about half way, looked at Tim, smiled, and said "Are you jealous, Tim?" I could see the outline of his hard cock through his jeans.

"Fuck, yes" Tim said.

I felt Mark push his cock into my ass and I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. Jesus, he's big! Once I could feel his hips against my ass, he told me to straighten up. I stood up and I could feel his cock slide out of me just a little. I shuddered just a little as a tingling feeling went up my spine.

"How's that feel, James?" Mark asked.

"Oh, God, does it feel good," I said.

Mark wrapped his arms around me and said "Just wait until you start moving back and forth. Having a cock in your ass as you're fucking another guy is heaven on earth, I promise you."

Tommy got into position in front of me and bent over. My cock was rock hard and pointing straight up, the head purple with anticipation. I pointed it down toward his asshole, then grabbed his hip with my other hand. Once I was lined up, I pulled his hip back and entered him. There was a little resistance as I pushed through his sphincter, but once inside, I was able to push my entire length in.

"Jesus," Tommy said. "You're cock is so hard!"

"Sorry," I said. "I hope I can last long enough to enjoy this!"

"Ok. Hold still you guys. Let's get the cameras in place," Marty said.

One camera crew moved around to my right, the other camera was placed on the ground right between my legs. I could feel the heat from the camera light on my balls.

Once everyone was in place, Marty gave me the "GO!" order and I started to slide forward. Mark's cock was slowly exiting my ass as my cock slowly slid deeper into Tommy. I got to the point where my hips hit Tommy's ass and I stopped and shuddered again. Then I slowly pulled back out of Tommy's ass and allowed Mark's cock to slide deeper into me. His cock applied pressure to my prostate as he slid in and I shuddered again.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Mark whispered in my ear as I backed up all the way into him.