The Road to Stardom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sting a little?" That shit burned. After about 30 seconds, I really started to squirm asking if it was a minute yet. When it was finally 60 seconds, I quickly turned on the water and rinsed.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Barry asked.

That sucked!

"Well, we're not done yet. Turn around and bend over. I need to do your ass, too."

I did as I was told and he smeared the cream all over my ass and liberally in my crack. Again, 60 seconds seemed like an eternity and I was very glad it was all over. As I toweled off, Barry retrieved another bottle of something from the bag. "This is moisturizer. It will help with the sensitive parts of your body." He squirted a liberal amount on his hands and then started to massage it into my cock and balls. It didn't take long for my cock to grow to its full size in his hand. As me rubbed me all over, he said "Listen, there are two ways to go about this. You can be timid and obviously not really into the whole thing, or you can get on set and realize you're just acting. The guys who are best at this can do that. The cameras start rolling and they turn into the biggest, nastiest sluts ever. They make it seem like the camera is the guy fucking them and those pictures and videos really sell. It's up to you, but I've found that the sluts get more out of this arrangement. Once the cameras stop rolling, they're back to their normal selves and no one ever knows the difference. There are guys called 'tops' and guys called 'bottoms.' Most guys do both, but some are only one or the other. Tops are the more dominant of the bunch while the bottoms are the ones who are more subservient and they service the tops. You'll do both to start and after a while, you'll probably decide you'll like one more than the other. If you hang around long enough, Marty will give you the option to be one or the other in your contract. Looking at you, I'd say you're going to be more comfortable as a bottom. You don't seem to be the type of guy who gets off on taking charge of others." As he talked, the image of me being video taped while having gay sex got me hotter and hotter and I started to move my hips to keep his hands on my cock.

He looked up at me and said "Now, now. You're under contract and I'm not in the system. Now, turn around and let me do your ass." The cool feeling of the cream on my asshole was a shock at first, but after a second it was feeling just like I was on the couch earlier today. I leaned over farther to give him better access to my ass and was sorely disappointed when he stopped just as I was getting into it. He slapped me lightly on the ass and told me to turn around.

"Ok," he said. "I can almost guarantee that your first shoot will be you as a bottom. Marty almost always starts the new guys out on the receiving end to see how they do. Have you ever had anal before?"

I told him I hadn't.

"You've never fucked your girlfriend in the ass? Did she ever play with your ass when she blew you?"

I told him no, she hadn't.

"So, the only time anyone's ever played with your ass was this morning in Marty's office?"

I told him yes.

"And you've never given anyone a blowjob?"

No, I told him.

"I figured," he said. "Go sit on the couch." I did and Barry went to the bag. When he came into the room, he had the bag with him. I was sitting on the couch slowly stroking my cock when he set the bag down on the floor next to the couch and then reached in and pulled out a large black dildo shaped like a real dick.

"This is a vibrator. It's about the 'normal' size of the guys you'll be working with. Rather than you having your cherry popped on camera and something go wrong, I'll do it here for you with this. Just relax. Move your hips to the edge of the couch like you did this morning." I did. Barry then reached into the bag and pulled out some lube. He lubed up two fingers of his left hand and said "Now, we're going to get you ready."

I put my leg over the arm of the couch to give him better access while I stroked myself. "That's it. Allow yourself to enjoy this," he said as he slowly ran his fingers around my opening. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. "You like this, huh? You like having your ass played with, don't you." I really did and I slid further off the cushion to give him better access to my ass. "Yea, you love it all right. You're going to love what's next."

Then he pushed his fingers into me. I opened my eyes and my mouth involuntarily opened wide as I let out a grunt. "Just relax. Let me in. Just relax and let it happen." I looked down and the strangeness of not having any pubic hair was a real turn-on. I stroked my cock faster. "That's it," he said. "Just relax. I'm going to stretch you out a little longer then we'll use the vibrator. Here, turn it on." He handed me the dildo and I twisted the bottom to turn it on and handed it back to him. He continued to work his fingers around in my ass and put the vibrator against the underside of my balls as I stroked my cock. "Oh, my," he said. "We need more lube on this. Spit's a good lube." Then he brought the dildo up to my mouth and I sucked it. The thing was vibrating on high, so it was a rather strange sensation. Barry moved the vibrator in and out of my mouth while his pace of finger fucking me quickened. "That's right. Suck that cock. Suck that cock that's going to take your cherry." I did and while I stroked my cock, Barry pulled his fingers from my ass.

"Ok. Here we go. I'm going to push it in slowly so you get used to it." I could feel the dildo vibrating as he touched it to my asshole. "Ooooo....That's niiiiiiiiiice." Just like when he was rimming me, bolt after bolt of electricity ran through my body. The pressure increased and I could feel the dildo slip in. "That's it. Just relax. Do you like that?"

"I, uh, um, it feels like I'm, uh, taking a shit."

"You'll get used to it. Push out slightly."

I did and Barry started to push it into me. When he got about 4 inches in, the vibrator hit my prostate. Again, I opened my eyes wide and convulsed as a massive wave of pure pleasure hit me. "That's the spot, isn't it?"

I couldn't answer. I could simply moan as wave after wave coursed through me. If this is what gay sex is all about, I was in!

Barry started to push further until he got the entire dildo in. Then he slowly pulled it out and then back in again. "Good. You did it. No, I want you to cum with this in your ass." I kept stroking my cock as he slid the dildo in and out of my ass. The feeling was very intense and it was amplified every time he it moved across my prostate. After about another minute of him fucking me with the dildo, I could feel the cum building in my balls as my orgasm increased. "That's right. Cum for me." Again, another massive load of cum covered my chest as Barry pulled the dildo out of my ass.

"See? That wasn't so bad. I'll get you a towel."

I laid there and caught my breath as Barry wiped the cum off of me with my only clean towel. Looks like I'll have to air dry after my shower tomorrow.

"Ok," he said. "A few more things to go over and I'll leave you alone. Bring the contract in with you tomorrow after you've signed it. You'll get your first scene's script shortly after that. On the day before you shoot, you want to drink a LOT of water and don't eat anything but clear liquids like chicken broth the entire day. You can eat right before you go on camera, but for 24 hours before you can't. You'll need to use the enima I've got in the bag here before you head to the set. I'm sure you understand why. The last thing is this." And he reached into the bag and pulled out a large bunch of celery. "Eat a lot of celery. As much as you can. There's a saying in the industry that a guy who eats a lot of celery and drinks a lot of water, his cum tastes better than those that don't. So, as a favor to the other guys, eat celery."

The next morning, I went to Marty's office and dropped of my contract.

Three days later, my phone rang. It was Barry. He told me I was up next for a scene and could I meet at Marty's office two days from then. No problem. I did as I was told and didn't eat the day before the shoot and used the enema until the water ran clear that morning. When I got to the office, there was another guy my age in the office. Marty introduced him as John and we'd be working together. "Also, from now on your name is James. James Monroe. If you want to tell the guys your real name, that's up to you, but from now on you'll be referred to as James Monroe. Got it? We have a few minutes before we have to go to the warehouse, so why don't you two get acquainted.

John and I made small talk for a few minutes. I asked him how long he'd been doing this and what to expect when we got to the warehouse.

"You've never done this before?," he asked.

Nope, first time. I'm actually straight, so you're going to be my first.

"Holy crap. A virgin! This is going to be awesome! I'll go slow and I won't be rough on you if you don't want me to."

Marty came back in and said "Let's go, guys." We piled into mini-van and headed off to a warehouse that Marty had been using for a while to make the movies. When I walked inside, there were several sets set up: what looked like a dorm room, a doctor's office, a large four poster bed, a small classroom, a jail cell, an office with a large desk, and a room with a bunch of bondage equipment in it.

"Ok," Marty says as he handed John and I a short stack of papers. "Here's the deal. We're going to be using the dorm room set today. The story will go like this: James, you're in your bed under the covers and you're looking at a magazine and masturbating. John, you walk in and catch him. You confront James, he tries to hide the magazine but you get it from him. Then you say your lines and we get down to business. You'll say your lines, you'll drop your pants and show James your cock. Then you'll say more lines and James will get on his knees and suck your cock. We'll let that go for a few minutes and then you'll put James on the bed and fuck him. James, it will be up to you where you want the cum shot. Like the contract says, $150 for the face, $250 for the mouth. Or you can have him cum anyplace else and there is no bonus. Once you cum, John, you'll service James. Just give him a quick blowjob. Got it? James, you're naked. John, your costume is over there. Both of you head to make-up and I want to start shooting in 30 minutes. Once you're done with make-up, you can grab a bite from the table over there. "

The lines nothing more than the crap you'd expect out of a porno and it didn't take more than a few minutes to have them memorized.

I went over the bank of mirrors that consisted of the make-up area. There was an older lady in glasses there. "Hi," She said. "I'm Nancy. You're James right? You're naked for the start of the scene, so go take off your clothes and come back." She pointed to a curtained off area.

I went behind the curtains and took off my clothes. There was a short robe hanging there, so I put that on and headed back to Nancy. "Oh, honey," she said. "You're going to have to get used to being naked in front of people, so you won't need the robe." She untied the robe and I let it slip off my shoulders. "Much better." She looked down at my cock and the thought of all the people in the warehouse looking at me naked got the better of me and I started to get hard. "You're anxious, huh? Well, let's get started. Sit down, honey."

She applied my make-up and we made small talk while she did so. John walked in wearing his costume: a white tank-top and blue gym shorts. "Hi Nancy. How have you been?"

"Hi Honey! Take a seat and I'll be right with you." She looked at me, applied a little more make-up and said "There! You're all done." She held up a tube of Astroglide and said "Now, you're going to be the bottom for this scene, so let me lube you up. Stand up and lean over the chair."

John told Nancy "This is his first time. He's a virgin. Can you believe it? The guy's going to lose his virginity on camera!"

"Really? I don't normally stick around to watch, but I think I'll watch this. Spread your cheeks for me, James." I reached back and the initial cold of the lubricant on my ass made me jump. I could feel her spread the lube all over my ass and then she put two fingers into me and moved them around. "Ok. You're all set. I put extra lube in you since it's your first time. Have fun!"

I got up and headed to the set. The cameramen and soundmen were blocking the scene we were about to do. The feeling of everyone looking at my naked body again made my cock start to get hard. "James?" Marty said. "You're in the bed. Here's your magazine. Go ahead and get into bed and start."

John was there by then. "John, you're on the other side of the door. Wait for my cue and then come in."

"OK everyone. Quite on the set!"

I got onto the bed, put the thin sheet over me, and I started looking at the magazine. It was filled with pictures of guys with huge cocks getting sucked and fucked. The camera was pointed right at me and I reached down and started to stroke my cock. It didn't take long until I was fully hard. I kept looking at the magazine and the pictures in it, wondering if I will be in magazines like this. The thought of guys looking at pictures of me sucking cock and getting fucked really turned me on. I was looking forward to this.

"Ok, go!" Marty yelled. I continued to slowly stroke my cock as the cameras started rolling.

"John! Come in," Marty said.

John opened the door and I immediately put the magazine under the sheet.

"What's going on here, James? Did I interrupt you?"

"No, I was just...you know..."

"I know what? Were you beating off?" John walked over to the edge of the bed where his mark was. "What were you looking at when you were beating off?" He reached down quickly and grabbed the magazine from under the sheet. He looked at me with amazement. "You're a fag? I have a gay roommate? I can't believe this!"

"Don't tell anyone, ok?" I pleaded. "My parents will kill me."

"Well, maybe I can keep a secret if you do something for me."

"Anything! Just don't tell anyone!"

John reached down and dropped his gym shorts. "Suck my cock and maybe I won't tell anyone."

I threw the sheet off myself and got down on my knees in front of John. He was uncircumcised. I'd never seen an uncircumcised cock before. It was still limp, so I went straight to work. I reached up and brought the tip to my mouth. I lightly kissed the tip and then parted my lips to let him in. I ran my tongue around the head and sucked as hard as I could. Then I took him out of my mouth and ran my tongue around his shaft. I could feel him getting harder by the second. I reached up with my hand and stroked his cock to full hardness while I licked and sucked his balls.

"Yea, having a fag for a roommate might not be too bad after all. I hope you like doing that because you're going to be sucking my cock a lot."

I went back to putting his now fully hard, 6 inch cock in my mouth. John reached down and grabbed my head with both hands. "Stay still while I fuck your mouth!" And then he started to move his hips, shoving his cock into my mouth, fucking it like a pussy.

"Yea, you like that don't you? You like sucking my cock? Say it! Tell me you like to suck my cock!" I don't remember that being in the script, but there was no way for me to say anything anyway with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

Finally, Marty said "Ok. That's enough. Move on."

John kept fucking my face for a little while longer, and then he abruptly pulled his cock out of my mouth. Spit trails were dangling between my mouth and his cock as he said "Get up on the bed. Let's see if you like it in your ass as much as in your mouth."

I obediently got up onto the bed on all fours. John took his t-shirt off and got into position behind me. He slapped his cock against my ass cheeks and said "Are you ready for this? Are you ready to get fucked?"

My line was pretty corny, but I delivered it anyway: "Yes. I'm ready for your cock in my ass."

"No. You have to beg me for it."

"Please don't make me beg for it." I looked back at him. "Please just do it and get it over with."

"Where's the phone? I bet your mom would like to know what you were just doing. How you were just sucking my cock like the fag you are!"

"No please. Please don't tell."

"Then start begging me. Beg me to fuck you in the ass."

"Please, please fuck me." I lowered my head to the mattress, pushed my ass up as high as I could and looked right into the camera as I said "Please fuck me. Fuck me good. I need it. Stick your cock in me. I want to feel your cock in my ass. It's so big. Please put it in my ass."

John reached down and aimed his cock at my ass. I could feel him smearing the lube around to get it on his cock. Every time he rubbed up against my anus, I felt that familiar jolt of electricity again. I was loving this. I started to move my ass for him, letting him tease me. I'd completely forgotten that there was a camera crew and others watching me. I wanted to get fucked and I didn't care who saw it.

"Please? Please put it in me. I want to feel your cock in my ass. Let me have it, please?"

John aimed his cock at my hole and slowly pushed in. My jaw dropped wide open and he slid the length of his cock into me. It gave me a sensation of complete fullness and didn't really hurt at all. Slowly, he pulled back out and then back in again. Every time he did, the feeling increased. I was really starting to enjoy this now.

"You like that, don't you? You have a tight ass. I'm going to love fucking you whenever I want."

He picked up his pace now and started to thrust into me. I could feel his hip bones hitting my ass, his balls slapping into mine as he began to pound me with greater and greater force. He reached under me and stroked my cock in time with his cock going into my ass. I was loving it. I was moaning louder and louder and I started to push back into him as he thrust.

"Fuck me. Fuck me!" I cried out. John stopped pushing into me and leaned back, so I was forced to back into him. Harder and harder, I thrust my ass onto his cock. More than once, I pulled too far forward and he slipped out. I rose back up on to my hands and looked back at him. He was sweating like he'd run a marathon, looking down at his cock fucking me. I continued to ride his pole while I urged him on.

"I'm gonna cum!" John cried out.

I looked back at him and said "I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. Please?"

He pulled out and I spun around. I took his cock in my mouth again and I could taste the strange taste of the lube on his cock. I didn't care. I wanted to taste his cum and it didn't matter how I got it. I could feel his cock tense up in my mouth and I knew that he was close. I pulled off of him, opened my mouth as wide as I could and kept stroking his cock while the tip was just outside my mouth. The first jet of cum squirted directly into my mouth, the second and third landed on my chin. I let the cum in my mouth slide out and down my chin as I put his cock back in my mouth to get the last drops. These I swallowed.

I leaned back on to the bed and stretched out. My cock was hard as a rock and I started to stroke it.

"I suppose you want me to take care of that, huh?" John delivered his line with the required smirk.

"Yea, suck it for me. I wont' tell."

John leaned down and took my cock in his mouth. I could feel his tongue on the underside of my cock as he stroked quickly at the base. He didn't take very much of it into his mouth, just the tip. He stroked my cock as he licked and sucked on the head. I was incredibly turned on and it didn't take me long until I warned him I was going to cum. He pulled his mouth off me and stroked as he aimed jet after jet of come onto his chest. When I was done, he leaned back against the wall.