The Road to Stardom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good, James?" he asked.

"Yes, Doctor, it does."

He reached his other hand up and freed my cock from between my chest and the table and pointed it straight down to the floor. I could feel him rub his fingers along the shaft of my cock and then squeeze my balls as he continued to tease my ass.

"If I play with your cock while I rub your ass, does that make it feel any better?"

"Yes, Doctor, it does." I could no longer control myself and I started to move my ass around his finger. I needed to feel his finger up my ass as he continued to tease my cock and balls.

I could feel his finger at my opening and he pushed into me. "How does that feel, James?"

"Ohhhhh," I moaned. The initial penetration is the best part for me. "That's gooood."

"CUT! You're not supposed to feel that!" Marty yelled. "Go back and do it again from the last time the doctor asks how it feels!"

Shit! I can't believe I did that. I turned my head to look at Terry and he was laughing. "Sorry, guys," I said.

"Not a problem," Terry said. "Happens all the time."

"Terry! Wipe that stupid grin off your face and let's do it again. ACTION!"

I turned my face back toward the camera as Chris pulled his finger from my ass.

"How does that feel, James?" Chris said as he slowly pushed back into me.

"Um...it doesn't feel like anything, Doctor."

Chris moved his finger around inside me until he found my gland. Each time he moved his finger across it, I nearly jumped out of my skin. It took every bit of concentration I had to not moan, it felt so good.

"Nothing?" he said as he again and again tickled my gland.

"No, Doctor," I said. I could tell that Chris was really enjoying himself as he was making sweat. He knew every time he found my gland with his finger it was pushing me over the edge and I had to just lay there and take it.

Finally, he removed his finger from my ass and Terry let my butt cheeks go.

"Ok, James. Turn around and lay back on the table. I think I know what the problem is. It seems your prostate gland doesn't respond to stimulation anymore. I think that if Nurse Terry and I can get your prostate to respond, you'll be cured. So, I'll need your permission to do whatever is necessary to get your prostate to respond. Is that ok?"

"Sure, Doctor," I said as I turned around and sat down on the edge of the table. "Whatever you think is best."

"Very good," Chris said as he reached down and extended the stirrups from the table. "Slide down toward the edge of the table and put your legs in these stirrups."

I laid back as Terry helped me get my legs into position. Chris now had full access to my cock, balls and ass. I'd never been in a position during sex where I wasn't free to move and I was suddenly very turned on by the fact that I now found myself that way. I wasn't tied down or restrained, but I wasn't free to move either and I very excited about what this would be like.

Chris reached in and started to tease my asshole again. "You responded well to external stimulation before, so we'll start there. Nurse, stimulate his nipples," he commanded.

"Yes, Doctor," Terry said as he lifted my gown up above my head. I lifted my arms and he moved the gown up, but left it on my wrists. Now, it felt like my hands and legs were bound and I really started to enjoy it. This was all very new to me and I liked the way this was headed.

Chris continued to tease my ass as Terry leaned in and took my left nipple in his mouth. He ran his tongue in circles around it, and then sucked lightly. Then, he moved on to my right nipple. Once finished there, he moved back to my left. Back and forth he went. I looked down and watched him tongue my nipples and tease them. It was the hottest thing I'd seen in a long time.

"How does that feel, James? Do you like that?" Chris asked.

"Yes, Doctor. I do like it," I half-moaned. Screw the script, I was into this!

Chris slipped a finger into my ass. "Does that feel good, James?"

"No, Doctor. It doesn't," I lied. It felt incredible.

"I see. Is your boyfriend's cock large, James" Chris asked.

"No, it's not. It's the one thing about him I wish I could change," I said as Terry continued to tease my nipples.

"Well," Chris said. "Maybe that's the problem. Why don't we try something larger? Nurse, have him get you ready. We'll try your cock first."

"Yes, Doctor," Terry said as he stood up. I watched him bend over and remove his thong panties and then hike up his skirt to reveal his hard cock. His was about 6 inches long and not as thick as the guy I had in my first scene.

"James," Chris said. "You will suck on Nurse Terry's cock while I continue to stimulate your prostate."

I turned my head toward Terry and could see the film crew move around the exam table to get the shot. I opened my mouth and let his cock slide into my mouth. There was little I could do except suck and let Terry fuck my mouth since my hands were above my head, but did my best. Terry grabbed the top of my head with his right hand as he thrust his cock into my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could while I could feel his cock sliding in my mouth. I let myself go and started to moan as Chris continued to finger-fuck my asshole.

"Open your eyes, James. Watch me fuck your mouth. The visual stimulation will help you, too," Terry said. I opened my eyes and couldn't see much except his hip moving closer and then farther away. I could turn my eyes and look up at him, though, and could see him smiling down at me. "That's it. Just watch me slide my cock into your mouth."

I was in heaven and I desperately wanted him to fuck me, if for no other reason so that I could cum at some point.

"That's enough, Nurse. He's ready for you now," Chris said as he pulled his finger from my ass.

Terry pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked around to between my legs. I watched Chris take off his clothes as Terry pointed his cock toward my asshole. He smeared lube on his cock head and started to push into me. Again, that initial penetration is my favorite and I closed my eyes and moaned. Chris had stripped off his clothes and took Terry's old spot at my side.

"James, Nurse Terry will stimulate you from that end while you get me ready. Then I will stimulate you." I turned my head again and his semi-hard cock was right before me. Again, I opened my mouth and let him slide in. Even at semi-hard, I could tell Chris did have a big cock. It was easily 9 inches long and very thick around at this point and I'd just started sucking it.

Terry had both hands on my mid-section and was leaning over me as he fucked me. I couldn't see him, but I could feel the sweat drip off his forehead and onto my chest, so I suspected he was getting close to cumming. Chris was fully hard by now and at least 12 inches long. I tried as hard as I could to accommodate his thrusts into my mouth, but every time he hit the back of my throat, I gagged. Terry continued his assault on my ass and the only thing I could do was breath through my nose and hope it would end soon. I felt Chris reach down and stroke my cock to the rhythm of Terry's thrusts into my ass.

I felt like a pig on a spit. One cock pounding into my ass while another kept hitting the back of my throat, gagging me. Every once in a while, Chris would pull out of my mouth to allow me to catch my breath, but would then force it back in again hard. I got the distinct feeling he liked making me gag. I could feel Terry lengthen the strokes he was taking into my ass and I heard him say "Doctor, I'm about to cum!" I could feel him straighten up and take the last few strokes as he pulled out of me. The next thing I felt was hot cum splashing all over my erect cock. Chris stopped stroking as Terry shot his cum over my cock and balls.

When Terry had finished, Chris said "Very good, Nurse. Now it's my turn" and he pulled his cock from my mouth as he took Terry's place between my legs.

I looked down and watched as Chris aim his large cock at my ass. I could see that Terry had sprayed his cum all over my cock and balls and it was dripping onto my chest.

"Nurse," Chris said. "I think we're making good progress, but as I stimulate him from the inside, I want you to stimulate him from the outside."

"Yes, Doctor," Terry said as he walked around to my left side, bent over and took my cock in his mouth. With that, Chris pushed into me. I arched my back, opened my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut. This was, by far, the largest thing I've ever had up my ass and the man who was at the other end of it didn't seem to care. He pushed all 12 inches into me and then stopped there to let me get used to it.

"That's it, James. Just breathe normally and let me in. Concentrate on Nurse Terry sucking your cock."

I did the best I could, but his cock was a lot bigger than what I was ready for. Slowly, he slid back out of me, then right back in to the hilt. "That's right. Just take it. This will help you enjoy your boyfriend's small cock."

Terry had taken his mouth off my cock and began to lick his cum off my balls. "Good, Nurse," Chris said. "Clean up your mess." When he'd finished, he went back to sucking my cock as Chris picked up his pace.

I could look down and see an amazing view: A slut with my cock in his mouth and while his head was at the tip of my cock, I could see a stud fucking me in the ass. By far, this was the hottest thing I'd ever done. The camera next to Chris getting all the action sent me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Doctor!" I yelled.

"Don't let him cum yet, Nurse. Not until I've finished stimulating him from the inside," Chris said. Terry pulled off my cock and gently stroked my cock, keeping me right on the edge.

"Please let me cum, Doctor," I pleaded.

Chris kept thrusting into me, using his entire length on my ass. "I think that's enough stimulation for now. Nurse, you can make him cum now," Chris said.

"Yes, Doctor," Terry said as he took my cock into his mouth again. Chris quickened his pace and as I felt the orgasm building in my balls and about to erupt, he pulled out of me and aimed his cock at Terry's face. Terry took his mouth off my cock and pointed it at his mouth as he continued to stroke it. In perfect harmony, we both shot our loads all over Terry's face.

"Cut! That was perfect!" Marty yelled.

As the camera pulled away, Terry stood up and looked at me. The entire left side of his face was covered in cum. Marty threw him a towel as I stretched out on the table, spent for the second time that day.

Terry cleaned himself off and walked toward the dressing area. Chris, who was still standing between my legs said "That was pretty intense. Are you sure you're going to quit after three scenes?"

"Yea, James. Are you sure you're through? I'll make it worth your while if you re-up for another three scenes!" Marty said.

"I'll think about it, ok?" I said as I got up to get dressed and head to the car lot to start my "day job."