The Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women connect on a new level.
1.5k words
4.51
41.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyPen
JennyPen
10 Followers

When I was 18, I graduated from High School and was accepted into a State University that was a good 7 hours away from home. In early June I was able to go to the college and do an orientation. The only problem was my mother and father were going to be out of town. Luckily my mom's friend Marilyn volunteered to take me to the school for the weekend. Marilyn was a long time friend of my moms and like an Aunt to me. Me? My name is Amanda.

The morning of the trip Marilyn came over and we loaded up all my stuff into her old Dodge Ram and took off. It was going to be a fun trip. Marilyn used to always let me do things that my parents didn't like smoke and drink. It was a warm summer day and I had decided to wear a comfortable blue summer dress that ended right at my knees; Marilyn wore nearly the same thing except her dress was white. After an hour of mindless chit chatting, Marilyn asked me if I had a boyfriend.

"No, I did for a bit in high school, but what's the point if i'm living far away?" I responded.

"There will be plenty of hot young guys up at school for you anyway Mandy." Said Marilyn, who liked calling me Mandy.

"What about you, do you have one?" I asked.

"Well, I do, but it requires D Cell batteries!" She said and gave me a devilish smile.

"Oh gawd!" I said with a feigned look of disgust. In all honesty it perked my interest a little. I had seen Marilyn walk around in her house in nothing but her panties and a shirt, and it always made me a little flush.

"Oh come on! Like you don't have a vibrator in your bag?!" She said.

"No I don't." I responded.

"Oh girl, you are missing out then. I don't go a day without it; I should buy stock in Energizer!" She said and started laughing again. "So what do you use? Your fingers? Vegetables? You know what I used to use was the handle of my hair brush. Mmmm Mmm!"

I was shocked that she was talking to me about this so openly, but at the same time I was getting aroused.

"Its just us girls, we've known each other along time, and now that you're 18, i've been dying to be able to have these girl girl chats with you Mandy. Don't be embarrassed. We all do it, hell I use my vibrator probably 3 times a day." She said with a smile.

"Well, yeah I use my fingers, but I really like using the bathtub." I said with an increased heartbeat.

"Mmm you got that right, I had forgotten about the bath tub. Makes me wish I had running water in this van!" She said, but with no laughter. "Ever done it at my house?"

At this point I was feeling very aroused and comfortable with Marilyn, so I figured what the hell. "Oh yes, all the time, in the tub, by the pool, even in the laundry room. Have you ever felt how your dryer vibrates? Oh my gawd, this one day I was just in my panties and I bent over to pick up some towels, the corner of the dryer touched me just right and I ended up letting your dryer have its way with me!" I said with a laugh.

"Oh yes, I know what you mean, i've cum many times in that laundry room." She said with a heavy breath. I could tell she was getting aroused.

"We keep this up Marilyn, and I may need to find a rest area soon." I said half jokingly but half not.

"Honey, I have a big van with 2 seats back there and a big seat up here. If you want to take care of yourself right now, go for it. I won't mind." She said with absolute sincerity. I was absolutely shocked that she said this. "Watch this" she said and pulled the van onto the shoulder and ran the right tires over the grooves on the side of the road. The vibrations sent hot sensations through my entire body. It made me so horny. She then pulled back onto the road. "How was that?"

"Oh wow, I could have cum like that!" I said. I was sitting with my feet propped up on the dashboard and my legs were now spread a bit. I was so wet, I couldn't stand it.

"Mmm, are you wet Mandy?" She asked me with a sensual voice.

"Yes, very" I responded.

"I know how you could really get off. The back seat there, if you sit with your pussy right on the corner of it, I'll ride the grooves again. I've done it before when I was with Todd. It's amazing. Want to try it?" She asked me. At this point I wanted to cum no matter what, but I was a bit hesitant. "Hey look, don't be embarrassed. I'm so horny right now Mandy, and if you want to do it, it's cool. I want you to do it. It'll be our secret. Look at how wet I am." And with that she pulled up her skirt a bit and I saw her pink panties had a wet spot. "Go for it. And when you are done we can switch out." She offered. I hesitated a bit, and she interjected "Want me to go first?"

"Yeah, show me how it's done!" I said. At this point I was ready to try anything. She pulled over and we switched out. "Adjust the mirror so you can watch." She said and I did so. I watched her take off her pink panties and for the first time I saw her pussy. I could see her swollen lips right below a small patch of brown pubic hair. She ran a finger up her slit and pushed it in.

"Oh gawd i'm so wet. Now don't forget to watch the road to." She said, and lifted her skirt and placed her sweet pussy right on the corner of the fabric. She then held on to the passenger seat and the door handle. "Okay goes to the grooves." I steered right toward the grooves and hit them.

"Mmm, yes, oh gawed this is hot." She said and I watched in the mirror as she slid herself back and forth over the seat. I couldn't help it and lifted up my skirt, and put my left hand over my pussy and began to rub it through my white panties. "Mmm, are you rubbing your pussy Mandy? Good, rub it baby, make yourself nice and wet. Oh gawd, i'm going to cum baby, oooh oohh oohhh" and with a loud moan that lasted a good 30 seconds she came. She leaned back with her pussy in full view of me, and began to rub her clit. "Oh that was awesome, are you ready?" She asked. I didn't even respond, I pulled over and got right up. The van smelled like sex and it intoxicated me. I slipped of my panties and moved into position.

"Let me see your pussy baby." She said and I lifted my skirt up and showed her. I always trimmed my pussy enough to wear a bikini, and was left with a rectangle of light brown pubes. "Mmmm, pull your lips apart, let me see your clit" she said. I did as she asked. "Oh baby, I could eat you alive!" She said and began to dig through her purse. She pulled out a small pink vibrator and shoved it right into her pussy. "I'm going to come again when you come baby, oh this feels good. Ill have to show you how to use this tonight at the hotel." I placed my pussy over the already wet corner of the seat. It sent tingling sensations through my entire body.

" MMm its already nice and wet for you Mandy. Now I want you to come as many times as you want, don't be shy." She said and with that she started driving down the road. She went right to the groves, and I began to feel the vibrations in my pussy. It was like nothing I had ever felt. I began to buck my hips back and forth.

"Yes baby, fuck that seat, rub your pussy up and down. Oh gawd i'm coming again!" She yelled, but I barely heard her. I felt the orgasm well up in my stomach and I began to moan loudly as it swelled. I came over and over until I was so wiped out that I laid back and caught my breath. Marilyn pulled back onto the road for a bit and then pulled onto the shoulder.

"Oh that was so hot Mandy. Mmm, how does your pussy feel now baby?" She asked.

"Wow! That was wonderful Aunt Marilyn. I cant believe we just did that!" I said with a half laugh. I was feeling a bit foolish, but at the same time more like a woman.

"Mmm baby, just wait until tonight. I have the feeling this is the start of a wonderful friendship!" She said with a smile and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and put it in her mouth.

I stared at her as she did this and had a new sense of feeling inside myself. It was an excited feeling. I was looking forward to tonight.

JennyPen
JennyPen
10 Followers